Winner 𝖃 Natasha Romanoff

By blumadonna

What did you think I'd say to that? Does a scorpion sting when fighting back? They strike to kill and you kno... More

𝗦𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗞
𝗦.𝗛.𝗜.𝗘.𝗟.𝗗. 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗔𝗕𝗔𝗦𝗘
𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗘. UHAUNTME
001. . . good days
002 . . . cunt
003. . . cherry

𝖶𝖨𝖭𝖭𝖤𝖱.

1.9K 94 480
By blumadonna

𝐖 𝐈 𝐍 𝐍 𝐄 𝐑.

݃˓  ༨ ❜ ( 𝖜𝗂𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝘣𝘺 𝗉𝗎𝗌𝗌𝗒𝖿𝟦𝟣𝗋𝗒 ) ՙִՙ ⬞
┈─ 𝙰 𝙽𝙰𝚃𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙾𝙵𝙵 𝙵𝙸𝙲 ╱
"𝖨𝖿 𝖿𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗌 𝖺 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾, 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇
𝗇𝗈 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝗆𝖾."

♯ ִֶָָ࣪ 𝚆𝙸𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚁 ٪ ˖   ݃

𝗐𝗂𝗇 ∙ 𝗇𝖾𝗋 ╲ '𝗐𝗂-𝗇ə𝗋 ╲

勝者 & победитель

———————————

𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗌: 𝗌𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝖺𝗌. 𝖺 : 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗌
𝗌𝗎𝖼𝖼𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝖾𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁
𝗉𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗌𝖾𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗁𝗒 𝖺𝖻𝗂𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄. 𝖻 :
𝖺 𝗏𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗈𝗋 𝖾𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗂𝗇 𝗀𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗉𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗌.
𝖼 : 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗌 𝖺𝖽𝗆𝗂𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇.

𝓥𝗜𝗞𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗔 𝗛𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗧𝗢. It's funny her name means victory, it was all she was raised to do, Win. Never lose. Drench herself entirely in the stench of victory, no matter the cost. A winner is all she ever was ( or was told ), but wow she rarely felt like one.

You know Viktoria always had a hard time telling right from wrong. The lines were just so easily blurred, who cares anyway right? People got on her nerves, fucked up her deals, broke promises, lied for their own gain, throwing her around like a worthless rag doll, why should she care when no one else seemed to? Taking what she deserves, justice, outsmarting people, now that made her feel motherfucking victorious. She was untouchable, spoke her name and you were asking for a brutal ending. Viktoria was a jack of all cards you just never knew what would hit you.

She was the heir to the family business, which happened to be the biggest mafia family in all of Japan, so her canvas was already plastered bloody red, innocence drained. It was in a deal gone wrong with the KGB which led to the abduction that got her where she is now. They broke her, bruised her, molded her, and made her their " winner ". But it wasn't so bad y'know? Instead of running her father's coattail, she ran General Dreykov's, and it wasn't like she was doing anything extremely different. Well accept the ballet, fuck she hated the way her feet bleed for days on end after those sessions. That's where she met Natalia—Natasha.

Viktoria was victorious until she came along. While Viktoria was used to the treatment the KGB greeted her with Natasha was not, she was in Ohio living a normal life then was dragged into this dangerous world while Viktoria had been inhaling it like second-hand smoke all her life. Viktoria had been the star pupil of the KGB until Natasha started rising in the ranks, matching her stance. At first, they fought others, always winning against their opponents, Then the directors decided to put them against each other. The way they fought put the room in awe. They moved as one like a unified harmony then their song came to an abrupt end with Viktoria's neck under Natasha's boot. And it went on like that for years, with the fierce ginger coming out on top leaving Viktoria a loser.

For the longest time, they repelled each other like the same end magnets. It was pretty fucking easy for Viktoria to hate Natalia, she was the only person that could knock her down. The KBG taught them to conceal their emotions, never let anyone or anything stop their main focus. The tension between them couldn't even be cut with a blade, if anything it would bend the raw metal. They tried to fight their feelings, similarities, & differences but they simply had to give in. They were weak for one another, completely devoted to each other as they explored the enigma called love.

The pair were young and in delightful love, the kind that would make your toes curl hearing their voice, but of course, given their surroundings, they knew how secretive that had to be about every lingering touch and gaze god forbid what would've been done to them if anyone at the KGB figured out about their relationship. Their connection was . . . electrifying Viktoria nor Natalia had never cared--cherished someone as much as they did for each other. As time passed the training got harder, missions more bloody but their bond remained.

It was a normal day when the lovers were called into General Dreykov's office. They thought nothing of it, that it would be another mission they go on, gain intel and leave. They had gained quite a name for themselves as Natasha had been newly crowned The Black Widow and Viktoria as . . . well Viktoria she refused to be named after a bug or called anything else. Natasha gave Viktoria a reassuring nod before opening the doors to reveal the General accompanied by two Hydra soldiers. The couple's faces stayed unreadable while their minds raced. Hydra being at the KGB never meant good news.

The women were informed that they would be choosing one of them to send off to Hydra for god knows what. Leaving the women shell shocked both trying to comfort one another from the toxic thoughts that now plagued their brains. They didn't know what to do or what to prepare for, and how could they? Nothing could be done, nothing could be stopped. A couple of days past and Viktoria was awoken to the harsh thrash of cold water being launched on her. Not even having time to react she was dragged by her arms from her cot and down the halls to their "therapy" room, ( aka their torture room ). Leaving the hallways echoing with her screams and babbling pleads for mercy, with a wet trail lingering on the steel metal flooring. They learned that S.H.E.I.L.D got their hands on Natasha while she was sent on a mission before they could proceed on their plans, leaving them with Viktoria. Their loser.

Thinking she was the reason their number one girl escaped they tortured her senseless. Turned her into their resident bitch. Beat her, abused her, toughened her up to where she wouldn't even flinch if she were shot. Eventually, Viktoria stopped fighting her torture, accepting that she deserved what they were doing to her. They pushed her to be better than best and drilled into her skull that she wasn't good enough and will never be. I mean if she wasn't good enough for Natasha to stay then they must be right. They ruined her. And she chose the infamous Black Widow switching sides to thank for that.

Time went on, the KGB fell, ( supposedly ) and Viktoria became a free woman. She took up dirty jobs, killed many people, traveled the globe ( more like relocating ), & developed some killer tech. It wasn't luxury but the thrill of having things her way, making her choices gave her a  certain rush of euphoria even her beloved cigarettes couldn't perform. She was on top of the world for all she known—she felt like a winner. Might not have been one but damn she felt like one. All was swell until a file marked "URGENT" appeared on Director Fury's computer screen one peaceful morning.

𝖶𝖾𝗅𝗅, 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝖽𝖽𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾, 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒'𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝖺𝗏𝗈𝗋, 𝖲𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀'𝗌
𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾𝗀𝗂𝗇, 𝖨𝗍'𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖺 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗇, 𝖧𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗇 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾,
𝖬𝖺𝗒𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝖨'𝗅𝗅 𝗐𝗂𝗇

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑬𝑹
𝗮 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗮 𝗥𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝗳𝗶𝗰 𝗑 𝗳𝗲𝗺! 𝗼𝗰
𝗮𝗻 𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗲
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒, 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋, 𝖲𝗈 𝗇𝗈𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝖾
𝖫𝖺𝖽𝗒 𝗉𝖾𝖺𝖼𝖾𝖿𝗎𝗅, 𝖫𝖺𝖽𝗒 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗒, 𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖨 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾
𝖶𝖾𝗅𝗅, 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝖽𝖽𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾, 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒'𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝖺𝗏𝗈𝗋

𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙳 ︙7 ╱ 12 ╱ 2021
𝙿𝚄𝙱𝙻𝙸𝚂𝙷𝙴𝙳︙ 7 ╱ 17 ╱ 2021
𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙴𝙳︙
𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚃𝚄𝚂︙ 𝘖𝘕 𝘎𝘖𝘐𝘕𝘎

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲 /hey hotties! im lowkey nervous about this book cause I have an envision for what I want I just hope I can do it well and serve it justice. we're just gonna see how this goes and hopefully not to complete shit. yes they're lesbians and what about it ik nat is fruity so no one can tell me wrong. but anyways I just wanna write some nice angsty ( hopefully good ), smutty, badass lesbians.

𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗽𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 / i don't accept any copying of my layout even if you do decide to give me credits for it, i just don't like it ig so please don't take mine and just switch up a few things, i worked very hard on my stuff and don't appreciate it.

i don't associate myself with the marvel characters actors and their wrong actions or past/current behavior. we should all be able to separate characters from actors and let people read on in peace.

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 / this book will contain profanities, violence, death, mental health topics, human trafficking topics, sexual themes, and other things that y'all might not want to read so this is your warning <3.

𝘃𝗶𝘀𝘂𝗮𝗹𝘀 / I do not own any of these pics or gifs. I might filter them or crop but no they are not mine, I found them all across the internet

𝗱𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 / special dedication for empathymaterial & gasliight for this major help with the plot of this fic ily both so so much tysm xoxo ❤️‍🔥

silvcrsouls mydilf mymilf -meganinnit -SZASGARDEN dangerousmaybank nostalgiclogan MOONSLIGHTLOKI ceIestiaIobrien slutblues eloquencies batmqns spcsong -HEARTSCRY fairygrcve hqrlivys draculasun wntrsoldr bipanicbarnes -melaniiie C0BRAKAIS -chanelswift fairysrot fairiefalls _co0chiegrip_ goddessrots LOSERFRUITZ -yelenasbelova iovecindy -sunsetkissed -angelstears 1-800-KINKYKLAUS -SociopathGemini athenasmemoirs JUPlTERBARNES athenasriot kylespencerslover -helasdane beachgods @bloodloss @-guccishit @-NatashaRomanovaa ( idk why it won't let me tag y'all :/ )

𝗰𝗼𝗽𝘆𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁/ copyright  ©2021 PUSSYF41RY / all rights reserved. I do not own any Marvel characters or anything to deal with that franchise but i do own Viktoria Hamamoto as an oc. Just please don't take her, her lines or anything please let's all be cool.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.6K 1.4K 22
Natasha x Fem Reader Enemies To Lovers ⚠️There will be some swearing⚠️ Read the Intro ig This story uses she/her pronouns but feel free to imagine t...
165K 3.8K 15
Y/n was 24 when she joined the Avengers. She got friends with everyone except for Natasha. The hot red-haired woman who hated Y/N as such as Y/n hate...
93.7K 2.2K 32
Natasha Romanoff OneShots. Smut, Fluff, Angst, other. ScarJo included. Reader Insert. FXF. Requests open. I will do any pronouns if u request.
14.4K 443 27
An enemies to lovers story between y/n and Natasha Romanoff I won't say too much you will find out when you read it:)