Jacob Bertrand Imagines

By ElementOfARose

Basically just whole bunch one shots of Jacob Bertrand and all the characters he plays on TV. No longer taki... More

Jacob - Comic Con
Hawk - Forrest
Jacob - Wedding
Jacob - Bathroom
Hawk - Attention
Jacob - Surprise!
Hawk - Bra
Jacob - Birthday
Hawk - Caught
Joey - U Tech (Request)
Jacob - Family (Request)
Eli - Movie Night
Hawk - Hurt
Jacob - Texts (Request)
Hawk - Periods
Hawk - Accident (Request)
Hawk - The Real Thing (Request)
Hawk - Negative or Positive?
Hawk - Vacation Gone Wrong

Hawk - Closet

2K 11 1
By ElementOfARose

This is another OC imagine. The OC's name is Carson Maverick. She is Demetris step sister. Like Demetri, she also trains at Miyagi Do. She does not like the Cobra Kais. Especially Hawk.

Hope you enjoy this Imagine!

***

Carson wiped her brows quickly as she got back into her fighting stance and continued to punch the punchbag ruthlessly.

Hawk had bothered her again today at school, so she decided to channel all that anger for him into a punching bag at Miyagi Do.

She started punching harder and faster as she remembered today's earlier events that occurred.

Flashback:

Carson enters the science class to see that stupid Mohawk that she always hated right where her assigned seat was. She groans internally as she is reminded of the constant pains of having him as a desk partner.

She sluggishly makes her way over to her seat, dreading what's to come next. He sees her coming over and smirks. That smirk did not sit well with Carson

"Hey there stammers" he said using her signature nickname. He's called her that after the countless amount of times she's been caught in a word jumble when trying to telling him off and she stammers over her words.

She rolled her eyes and sat down reluctantly. Carson pulled out her homework from yesterday's class and had it out ready for the teacher to check.

"Nerd" she hears Hawk scoff. She looks over at him to see him rolling his eyes. Carson gives him the finger and started working on other homework from different classes.

The teacher started her lesson with the class after checking all of the homework. Hawk had obviously not done it. That didn't really surprise her. The teacher carried on with her lesson and Carson had started to think that maybe Hawk wouldn't pull anything.

But she was wrong. All throughout the lesson, Hawk had the tendency to poke her repeatedly with his finger. Pinching her a couple times. She tried to not let it affect her but he was just so annoying. Hawk could tell that it was starting to get to her and upped his game a bit. He started poking her pinching her any second he could get. He pinched her arms mostly but also sometimes her waist as well.

She finally had her last straw broken when he pinched her in the neck. She stood up abruptly and yelled in his face "STOP FUCKING PINCHING ME". The entire class was silent. This did not go well by her science teacher and she was punished to lunch detention that day. Hawk had this stupid smirk on his face the rest of the day.

Flashback over:

Carson started to picture Hawk's face, and the more she thought of his stupid smile every time something went his way, she started punching the punching bag more harder and more infuriated.

It wasn't until someone grabbed her shoulder that she immediately turned and began twisting the mystery persons arm.

"Hey hey! Wait! Carson it's me Demetri" Demetri said as she held his arm uncomfortably. She came to her senses and let go of his arm.

"Sorry Dem. a little too caught up in my practice I guess" she says trying to laugh it off. But Demetri could tell something was bothering her.

"Really? So why were you punching that punching bag so hard your making your knuckles bleed?" He said gesturing to her knuckles. Carson hadn't even noticed how beaten her knuckles looked. She was just too focused on the punching bag.

"Like I said. I just got caught up in my practice." She said turning back to her punching bag and started to hit again, ignoring the pain in her knuckles.

"This wouldn't happen to be because of what Eli did to you at school today is it?" Demetri said still calling his ex best friend by his real name.

She stopped and looked back at him. "How do you know that?" She said dreading his answer.

"The whole school knows. How you just screamed at him randomly during class" he says. She groans when hearing his answer.

"I did not scream at him randomly. I simply ridiculed him. I'll be honest it was a little louder than I had intended, after he wouldn't stop fucking pinching me!" She said a little louder at the last part as she got angry again.

Demetri just put his arm on her shoulder. "Hang in there. He'll probably just eventually get bored of you and target someone else." He said trying to make her feel better.

Carson did not find it reassuring. But continued on anyways.

***

The next couple days that went by, Carson made it her goal to get back at Hawk. She started by ignoring him. Whenever he would try to come up to her in the halls, she would just walk away without a second thought. Or during class if he was trying to tease her, she would strongly resist the urge to burn his face off  and continued to ignore whatever he would throw at her.

He did not like how little of a reaction he was suddenly getting from her. The reason he always picked on the girl was because he secretly had a soft spot for her. He liked how riled up she got around him and the fire blazing in her eyes when she's angry. It was pretty easy to provoke her too. He liked how smart she was. How she seemed to be perfect at everything. He especially liked how good she is at karate.

He needed to really make her pay attention. He then suddenly came up with an idea that would be perfect. It would totally have her noticing.

His plan was that he was going to start to ignore her too. She's bound to notice the lack of attention she doesn't have suddenly and start to miss it.

He was going to get her.

***

Carson walked into science class the next day, expecting to see the usual red Mohawk near her seat, but to be shocked to see it empty. He always got here before her. However she just shrugged it off and headed to her seat.

5 minutes later, Hawk finally walked into the classroom. Carson took notice of this but pretended not to care. She went back to her homework, as he walked over prepared to ignore whatever he throws at her, but shockingly, he just went to his seat. He didn't talk to her, he didn't smirk at her, he didn't even acknowledge her. He just sat down and pulled out his homework from another class.

That shocked her even more. He started going over his homework before he felt someone's stare. He smirked internally as he already knew the plan was working.

He acted emotionless as he turned to Carson who was gaping at him. Her mouth was even a little open.

"Is there something I can help you with" he says to her in a cool tone.

Carson's taken aback by his question and gets out of her trance. "N-no, sorry" she says turning back towards her unfinished homework.

Finally the teacher starts her lesson after the announcements come on. As the class went on, Carson was more confused than ever. Not by the lesson, but by Hawk. He had been acting so different. He never poked her, he never teased her, he wasn't being annoying. He was just acting like she didn't exist.

It was the same throughout the entire day, he walked past her in the halls not even looking at her. It bothered her in some way, but she couldn't understand why. She hated him. He was the absolute bane to her existence. She wanted nothing more than for him to stop bothering her. But now that he has, why does she care so much. She should be glad.

She tried going on about her life as if it was completely normal. But deep down, she will admit that some small part of her sort of misses the attention. She also sort of missed him. He might have been annoying, yes, but honestly, there were a couple times where she thought his company wasn't that bad.

And she had to admit, he was sort of attractive with the Mohawk and the confidence oozing out. She needed to figure out why he stopped all of a sudden. There had to be a reason. And she was gonna solve it.

Hawk however was happier than ever. Shes finally paying attention. He could tell that she was slowly starting to get bothered by the fact that he no longer teased her.

Carson was gonna confront him about it. She had to. She didn't know how, or when. But she needed to know why he's suddenly stopped.

***

Hawk was walking towards his next class, minding his own business, when a janitors closer opened suddenly beside him, and pulled him in before he got a chance to reply. He looked at his mystery attacker to see the girl he could not stop thinking about.

"What the fuck. Why did you just bring me into a janitors closet. If you wanted to fuck all you had to do was ask sweetheart" he says bringing his hand up at placing some of her hair behind her ear. She swatted his hand away from her face.

"Don't give me any of your bullshit. Why have you been avoiding me?" She asks straight up.

Hawk raises his eyebrow "isn't that what you wanted? I'm just complying to what you asked. You asked to be left alone, so I did. Is that not what you want?" he asked going closer towards her and smirking down at her.

Carson suddenly lost all her confidence. "Well I mean I guess- I just- I wanted to see why. A-and now I do. So I'm just gonna go" she said quickly trying to unwrap herself from this already embarrassing situation. But hawk put his arm in front her, trapping her in between his body.

"Why won't you admit that you missed me?" He said in lower tone. She didn't dare to look in his eyes because she knew it would be all over for her if she did.

"I don't know what your talking about. I was just curious is all" Carson said avoiding eye contact with him. She was pressed against the wall looking down at her shoes while hawk had caged her with his arms.

"Then why won't you look at me?" He whispered. She sighed and slowly lifted her head to meet his eyes. Those baby blue eyes. They could make any female weak to the knees. She was silent for a moment while looking at him. As if she was having a war with herself. He just looked at her curiously, wondering what her next move will be.

"Fuck it" she muttered as she smashed her lips onto his. He was taken by surprise at the gesture, but returned it immediately after coming back to his senses. She wrapped his arms around his neck while he started bringing his hands towards her waist.

He started to softly caress her back as they continued to kiss. She quietly whimpered into the kiss as she felt his hands massaging her back. He pulled away quickly just to attack her neck and jawline.

She moved her neck over to give him more access. He started placing hickeys on her neck and collarbone. He did that for couple more minutes before he brought his lips all the way back up to hers and kissed her again. She immediately complied as he moved his hands from her back, all the way down to her thighs, making sure to give her ass a little squeeze on the way. The movement made her squeal into the kiss. He then broke the kiss once again and started kissing her jawline and cheek all the way to her ear.

"Jump" he whispered huskily in her ear before she jumped up and wrapped her legs around him. He caught her with ease as he backed them up into a wall and continued to make out.

They didn't realize how much time they had spent kissing before the bell rang indicating the period was over and they had just missed an entire class. They both stopped abruptly at the bell and Carson started to come back to her senses and pushed him away.

"Oh my god! We just missed an entire period! Oh shit I'm going to be in so much trouble for skipping" Carson said thinking about the wrath she was going to face by her mom and step dad.

Hawk just smirked down at her. "Well your the one who couldn't keep your paws off me" he said confidently. She just hit him in the arm and made her way out of the closet.

As she was about to open the door, Hawk spoke. "So, tomorrow, same spot, lunch this time?" He asked. She looked back at him with a smile.

"You bet" and with that she walked out of the closet like nothing ever happened, excited for tomorrow.

***

Sorry I haven't updated in like a week. I was having trouble coming up with more ideas.

So if any of you have any ideas or inspiration. Please do not hesitate to request anything. Because I'm literally already running out of ideas LMAOO

Word count: 2242

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 1.7K 25
"SAID SHE WANNA ROLL WITH ME" we scream in the car. god i really love him. make sure you comment and star it :) it helps me with ideas and motivation...
113K 2.3K 41
𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗿 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯 𝗕𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱, 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝗮𝗰�...
402K 5K 44
Imagines About Jacob Bertrand -- And Some Of His Best characters -- Message Me And Comment Requests -- !! I Don't Own Any Cobra Kai Characters !!
15.2K 431 25
My name is Lily. I had always liked Hawk. Even way before when he was just plain old Eli. Now he was apparently too much of a badass to be seen with...