The Billionaire Quartet

By AidinWhite

{Book #1 of The Winters Series} Adrian Winters was among the richest children in the United States, along wit... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine

Chapter Forty Four

5.4K 137 10
By AidinWhite

Adrian Winters

Two weeks have passed since me and Olivia returned from Paris.

Word had travelled fast at Thornbrook along with through the media such titles as Billionaire King And Queen, Heir To Winters Family Fortune Taken, Billionaire Philanthropist Adrian Winters With Girlfriend and so forth, I had also made sure Olivia's personal information besides her name were kept hidden from the Media I didn't want her being followed by paparazzi, and media crews all day everyday, I also knew that it would only take a week in this big city before it was quiet.

Today was that day, but at Thornbrook it was very different.

Parking my Bentley Continental GT I got out of the car, and locked it before the boys, and Ava all pulled up.

"Adrian why does there have to be five months left of school" Hunter groaned.

"I'd change that if I could, also can we keep Olivia clear of Nico's latest discovery I don't want her freaked out" I say looking between my group of friends.

Nico had pin pointed Demetri and my ex gang in West View, but the issue was that NYC was so massive that it took forever before the police moved on the by then previous location.

"Adrian, she's going to have to be told eventually" Riley points out.

"And if they get into Midtown, I'm sending her and her mother to the Bahamas until they're caught, I'll even alert her mom the reason and that only once they are far as hell away from here is she told" I say sharply, "I don't like doing this either but the longer I can keep those fuckers from Olivia the more time NYPD has to catch them".

"What if they find her?" Ava asks

"You've met me" I reply.

"Adrian can shut NYC down he can all but make the country stop" Nico says pulling his coat around himself.

"Let's not bring up my power please Nico" I say watch a familiar white Porsche pull up next to my black Bentley.

Olivia then climbs out of her car, and walks to me before I meet her half way and hold her frame in my arms before giving her a kiss.

"Good morning bellissima" I sat smiling lightly down at her.

"Good morning Adrian, also you have snow in your hair" she points out.

"Leave it, it can sit up there" I say letting go of her.

"You two look happy to see each other" Mia says.

"I am" Olivia says with a smile that could light up the whole world.

"We should get to class" I say looking over my shoulder at Olivia and seeing a black Land Rover Defender with tinted out windows drive by slowly parking at the corner of a street that can see the student parking lot, and my instinct says something isn't right about that vehicle.

As we walk into the school I notice the usual stares but none of them are malicious not anymore, though that might be because people have learned that Olivia isn't going anywhere, and we all were trying to clean up our images as pressure would increase in the coming year and a half for us to appear more civil and mature so that we were ready to take on the family business. Something I had zero say in as I was the listed heir for the position of CEO and right now my company was private as it would have to go through me to have the company made public even if I was still a high school student.

Thank God my parents had detailed wills.

I can't imagine what people would do with WGI had they been given free reign. Winters Group was massive the biggest International Group in the world, and had stayed there for the past twenty years, using various profit spikes in different sectors to boost sixteen private subsidiaries within the company.

Reaching my locker I unlock it, I put my overcoat inside, and pull out my textbooks, we were studying for finals like me and the group did every year, but that would only happen at lunch, during class was when Nico, Olivia, and I had always answered questions but our teachers gave up picking us because of our tendency to not be wrong.

Walking into math we all took our seats in the back and we could see two things written across the white board. Sub-teacher and Mr. Kenner.

"Oh I've had him, this is going to be painful as shit like running fingernails down a chalkboard" Riley says dropping himself into a chair.

"Define painful" Ava asks.

"If he doesn't think you could have the answer he won't choose you, there's a lot of things to him that mean you couldn't have the answer" Riley answers.

"I don't even want to know" I mutter rubbing the bridge of my nose.

At that moment the bell rings and students begin to flood in followed by a man in his early thirties walks into the room, he has brown hair with blonde highlights, and reeks of arrogance.

God help me if my observation is right.

"Good morning everyone, my name is Mr. Kenner, you may call me Mr. K for sort".

"More like special K" I hear Hunter mutter and I smirk.

My friends and our sarcasm will be the only reason I get through this class, I can already tell.

"Now please take out a piece of paper we are going to cover two unit parts today, and I expect both sets of questions finished by the end of class, if not you can stay for lunch and complete them on your own time".

There is a collective groan from the class as we hear this, and I can understand why, one unit part is enough to last most of the class until the end of period two is just setting everyone up for failure.

Olivia then raises her hand so that our sub knows who has spoken, "Mr. Kenner are we allowed to help one another during the question part of the class?" she asks.

"Do not speak out of turn in this class" Mr. Kenner grits.

What the fuck it was a fair fucking question.

I don't even bother raising my hand because she did and she got his attention, and with his position he should have respect for his students.

"She signaled to you who was talking, and chose to do so when you had stopped explaining your expectations" I point out.

"Your point is" Mr. Kenner says and I lightly chuckle.

So I can get away with not being respectful but my girlfriend can't this is some grade A bullshit.

"That you reprimanded her for one asking a good question, and two being respectful, which is honestly pretty stupid" I say flatly.

"Is she your girlfriend is that why you care so much?".

"What the hell does that have to do with anything, you were blatantly disrespectful to a student, regardless of if she's my girlfriend or not you can be polite" I remark.

"What is your name?" Mr. Kenner asks leaning forward on the desk.

Riley leans over to Ava, both of them in front of me.

"This should be interesting" he whispers.

Indeed it should.

"Adrian Winters" I say.

Mr. Kenner goes wide eyed recognizing me, and then recognizing Olivia.

"Sorry" he mutters.

Sure you fucking are.

The rest of class remains silent, as we all work through the assignments, which eventually includes me, Nico, and Olivia helping our peers as they struggle to get through the work.

When the bell finally rings I have my things under my arm, and am halfway down the hallway by the time anyone besides the group is out of the classroom.

"Adrian" Olivia says walking as fast as she can to match me, so I slow because I know there is no way in hell even though she does have long legs she would catch me.

"Yes, Olivia" I say stopping to turn to Olivia as students separate around us like a river against a rock.

"You're six-two I'm five-seven I can't walk as fast as you".

"That is very true, though I could carry you then you wouldn't have an excuse".

"You have an answer for everything" she comments as we walk side by side down the main hallway.

"Most things yes" I say.

"Of course you do" she says, and I smirk.

Walking into science we sat down soon joined by the rest of the group.

"I'm surprised Adrian didn't take his head off for treating Olivia like that" Riley says turning to them.

"Trust me I wanted to the whole class, but I don't want to end up in jail before I'm twenty".

"You could just buy your way out" Hunter points out.

"That's bribery, and an offense in our country" I say before Mr. Grüner, walked into the classroom.

"Good morning everyone, please take out your textbooks and turn to Unit Seven, please take notes, and study them we will be having a test on Wednesday" Mr. Grüner said.

"At least we had warning, and reasoning" Olivia whispers, and I scoff.

"Yes, but this is also his best class we all pay attention, you should see the freshman science class" I say pulling out a pen, and the notebook I keep with my textbooks.

"I can already see it. It's a conundrum and a half".

As we read through the unit, and took notes, my phone kept blowing up, so I put it on silent, until I finished with my work.

1-212-536-0000

That's a nice girl you got Winters
Recieved 10:09

Who is this?
Read 11:00

Someone, who you fucked with
Recieved 11:01

Just tell me your name, I'm not into playing guessing games
Read 11:02

But you loved playing games, I think I remember you tying people to pullies from the ceiling a lot
Recieved 11:03

Demetri
Read 11:04

Ding ding, give me what is mine, and no one has to get hurt.
Recieved 11:05

You forget who I am Demetri
Read 11:06

The Devil, you know I started to realize that you have someone you care about or you wouldn't be sending police squads to me and the gangs location, trust me we have more, we're a step ahead of you
Recieved 11:07

That's nice to know but I highly doubt that you are, Demetri you're a wanted man, you and everyone else there
Read 11:08

Not all of us, some people just get sick of you and plan on doing something about it. Besides I'll even make sure I take pictures and videos of the things I want to do with Olivia
Recieved 11:09

You're fucking sick, you know that
Read 11:10

No just devoted to getting what is mine
Recieved 11:11

She'll never go with you willingly
Read 11:12

I wouldn't take her any other way
Recieved 11:13

That's if you can get past me
Read 11:14

Oh well then I hope your ready for another game just your the one being played, bye Winters
Recieved 11:15

As soon as I finish reading that message I can feel my blood boil.

Who the fuck does he thing he is?

Then the bell rings and I am out of the classroom, and at my locker in under a minute, before I rip open the door and shove my things inside, before slamming it shut.

I fucking swear to God, if Demetri or any of those thugs go anywhere near Olivia a side of me I've been good to keep caged will come out.

"Adrian what's wrong?" someone asks and I turn to see its Olivia.

"Nothing, just some stuff on my mind" I say giving her a reassuring smile.

"Okay, come on Riley wants us to go to the secret room you showed me before we went to London" she says.

"Alright, we should go then before he sends out the dogs to find us" I say jokingly as I close my lock, and walk away holding Olivia's hand.

I'm going to make sure whatever agenda Demetri has Olivia never ends up being harmed because if she is I couldn't live with myself knowing that I was the cause for it.

That's why I'm going to protect her with my life if need be.

Alright, so we know Demetri is aware of Adrian and Olivia being together, and he doesn't seem pleased with it. What do you think will happen comment below, also vote and share. Anyways

Peace✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 2.7K 26
This is a comfort book so it will not be having/very little of drama. JUST A HEADS UP. Aurora Ella Kingston is a shy and soft spoken girl from NewYor...
4.6M 142K 48
BOOK ONE OF THE ELITE SERIES. After being expelled for the third time, this time for breaking a misogynistic teacher's bones, the secret billionaire...
46K 1.3K 66
{Book #4 of The Winters Series} Five years out of school, and five years that Winters Group had prospered and grown after it's full reset. But some a...
129K 4.4K 27
Long, long, ago Aaron Winters was just the geeky boy next door to her. Now that Brenda Vance ends up having to move back home due to losing her job...