Styles Enterprises | H.S

By ysl_harry

Selena is a twenty one year old girl living in the big apple with her best friend Chris. Both of them working... More

Before You Read..
Small Note.
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
BYE GUYS FOR NOW
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
@WATTPAD !!!
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
I hate @WATTPAD.
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Epilogue Part. 1
The Garter Toss
Epilogue Part. 2
MADE IN THE A.M.
HARLENA SHIPPERS WYA?!
Hellooooo (-:
Styles Co.

Chapter Twenty Seven

31.3K 875 295
By ysl_harry

"I found your hair band on my bedroom floor, the only evidence that you've been here before. And I don't get waves of missing you anymore, they're more like tsunami tides in my eyes.."

Song: U.N.I

Artist: Ed Sheeran

Selena 

"Please. Just trust that i am trying for you" He says quietly.

"Bitch you better. I wish i had a man as fine as that asking for my trust, the fuck." Chris buds in. 

"Shut up." Claire giggles. 

"Selena?" Harry calls at me. 

"Okay." I nod simply. 

"Why do i feel like you're lying to me?" He says quietly.

"I don't know." I shrug. 

"I'm trying, just please keep that in mind." He says. I nod and he gives me a small half smile. "Come to my office for lunch tomorrow?" He asks smiling small.

"My lunch break is only an hour. It takes me like fifteen minuets just to get to your building." I answer.

"I'll talk to Niall don't worry about that." He chuckles. 

"Okay." I nod. 

"Yeah?" He smiles.

"Yeah." I nod smiling. 

"I'll see you tomorrow then." He says lowly and kisses my forehead before walking pass me out the door. I smile and close the door and lock it. 

"He's into you." Claire smiles.

"You lucky song of a bitch." Chris pouts. 

"Stop being such a drama queen." Claire laughs as she playfully swats his arm. 

"Well shit it's true. The things i would do to him just to hear him ask me to trust him." Chris winks.

"Ew shut the up oh my god." Claire laughs and we join her.

"Alright you go change," he points at me, "and we'll set up movies and we can order pizza and just be lazy since this hoe is leaving tomorrow." He adds and nudges Claire. 

-next morning- 

"Promise you'll call a lot." I frown.

"Of course. I should be done with this project soon and hopefully have a few month off to go home." Claire answers. 

"I really wish you didn't have to go." I frown as i hug her. 

"I know. I've missed you Sel." She says and hugs me tighter. I sniffle slightly and she pulls away. "Don't, please. Cause then i will and it'll make it even harder." She shakes her head. 

"You're not just my sister Claire you're my best friend. And i have to go months without seeing you. It's hard." I frown. Her thumb comes up and wipes a tear away. 

"I know. I'm sorry." She frowns as she wipes away one of her tears. 

"No, don't be sorry. You're living the dream you've always wanted. I just wish you had more time." I sigh. 

"I will, i promise. I'll be back again before you know it." She miles slightly. 

The sound of a women throughout the speaker announces her flight is boarding. Claire frowns and engulfs me in another hug. Hugging her back i let a few tears fall. We hug for about three minuets until we pull away. "I'll be back son." She says with a small smile. I nod in response and walk her to the entrance of the terminal. "Be careful. Don't get so caught up in im unless ou feel it's right. If you have sex use a damn condom or get on the pill, you are to young to get pregnant." She chuckles. "Call mom at least once a weak okay? And me." She smiles. 

"I will." I chuckle nodding. 

"Love you." She smiles.

"Love you too." I smile back. We hug one more time before she grabs her luggage and heads through the terminal doors with one last wave. After waving back i turn on my heel to head on out. Walking out of the airport i find my car in the parking lot and hop inside. The sound of my phone ringing stops me from turning on the car. 

"Hello." I say as i grab it.

"Hi love." His voice sounds. 

"Hi." I smile shyly. 

"Did you drop her off?" He asks.

"Yeah, just got in my car." I answer.

"You okay?" He asks.

"Yeah i'll be fine." I answer.

"Are you sure love?" He asks.

"Yes i promise." I chuckle. "What time did you want me to be there?" I ask.

"By twelve." He answers. I look at the time on the radio that reads eleven fifteen. 

"Okay, well i'm gonna head over there now, by the time i get there it should almost be twelve is that fine?" I ask.

"Yeah that's fine baby." He answers. 

I blush at the way he called me baby but brush it off so i don't make it sound obvious. "Okay well i'm on my way then." I respond.

"Alright, i'll see you soon." He says. After saying goodbye we hang up and i drop my phone into my purse and start the car. 

...

Entering his building i thank the doorman who held the door open for me. I was about to grab my phone form my bag when the woman behind the desk greets me. "Good afternoon Miss Carter." She smiles. 

"Hi." I smile back. 

"You can go straight up. He's waiting." She smiles with a nod. I thank her and walk towards the elevators. "Oh, Miss Carter!" She calls. I turn around and she chuckles. "He said for you to use his elevator." She says. 

"Oh okay. Thanks." I thank her and turn around to walk towards his elevator. When i get inside i press the hundredth floor button. Waiting patiently as it makes its way up. I look around the elevator since it's all mirrored. Making sure my hair looks fine and my makeup is fine. After a few minuets the ding goes off, indicating i'm on his floor. The doors open and i receive a few glances from some of his workers who see me exit his elevator. I grow shy due to the amount of them looking at me with confusion. Walking down the hall until i reach the double doors i knock faintly. 

"Who is it?" His voice sounds. 

"Hi." I say instead of giving my name. I don't hear a response though. As i was about to say my name the two doors slide open. I smile when i see him but gasp when he grabs my arm and pulls me into his office. "Is everything alri-" I begin to ask but am cut off when he cups my face in his hands and presses his lips on mine. I thought it would be a quick peck but the kiss was rough, full of lust and want. He continued to kiss me hard as he walked us towards his desk. 

Along the way he broke the kiss momentarily to grab my purse and drop it onto one of the chairs. His lips reattached to mine, the back of my thighs hit his desk and he grabbed me by my hips and lifted me onto it. I would be lying if if i said this wasn't a good surprise, but i'm curious as to why he's so needy at the moment. "Harry," I say against the kiss to get him to stop, but he continues to kiss me. Pulling away, i press my hands against his chest to get him to look at me. "Is everything okay?" I ask breathless.  

"Yeah, everything's babe. I just missed you." He smirks and wraps an arm around my waist to pull me closer as he stands between my legs. 

"Oh," I chuckle. 

"Why? Do you not want me to kiss you?" He asks as his lips lightly peck my jaw. 

"No it's not that." I say. 

"Then what is it?" He asks as he kisses my neck. I hum lightly at the way it felt and suck in a breath when he starts sucking on that spot. "Hm?" He says as he continues. 

"Nothing, never mind." I chuckle and he smirks as he pulls away from my neck. 

"How was saying bye to Claire?" He asks as he keeps his hands on my hips. 

"It was good. Sad but good." I nod. 

"Is she getting time off at all soon?" He asks.

"Yea she said she was going to soon. She isn't sure when but she said-" I'm cut off as i giggle when he kisses my nose randomly, "that she should be getting a few months off." I finish. 

"That's good." He smiles. "She was nice." He adds. 

"She liked you." I smile. 

"As i her." He nods. "But i like you more." He says and pecks my nose again, this time making me scrunch it. 

"Stop." I giggle and tilt my head back slightly. 

"Your nose is cute." He smiles. "You have a cute little button nose babe." He adds chuckling. 

"Stop." I whine shyly and rest my head against his chest. 

"It's cute." He says smiling. 

"Whatever." I smile.

"Come on, let's go." He says and picks me up by my hips and places me on my feet. 

"I could of just hopped off your desk myself." I say as i grab my purse. He surprises me when he grabs my hand and intertwines them. 

"Shut up." He says and leans down to peck my lips as we walk out of his office. 

"And I said that's fine but you're the only one that knows I lied. You and I ended over U N I.."

Alright here's a chapter. I'm double updating maybe even triple updating! Buuuuut i need to know if y'all want some smut now. Comment and let me know if i should start adding some smut or if it's too soon. Sometimes I get super awkward writing smut out cause god is watching......

 ALSO, thank you to those who wished/hoped me to get better! That was incredibly nice of you! I still feel like shit and look like a zombie but hey i'm getting there lol ☺ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 6.3K 48
**this story is going though editing** 18 year old Demi, is Harry's styles younger sister. Demi is very close with the boys, and is dating Niall. Bad...
4.5K 76 33
♡ Kylee Roberts, Teen Celeb; famous around the world for her perfectly polished reputation, stellar career and beauty queen looks. But the public doe...
769K 16.2K 34
"Let's see how much you want me to leave, shall we?" He says moving his hand down between my legs. I let out a shaky breath. Was I really gonna let t...
Needy By ally

Fanfiction

37K 589 3
***THIS IS A SHORT STORY*** Harry Styles is a 32-year-old single father who only wants the best for his little girl. He hates that he couldn't be the...