pleia | svt

By ynxoppa

there lives a tale of magical beings who exist just beyond our reality... simply a story... but every story... More

0 - prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
get to know me!
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
bonus ch - i hate red
17
18
bonus ch - moon and star
bonus ch - siren call
19
20
21
22
22 1/2
23
24
25
26
character q&a (imanity edition)
27
28
29
30

character q&a (fae edition)

814 37 9
By ynxoppa

jeonghan

Q: does being the future king frighten you?

A: it's not that i'm afraid of the title i'm going to gain, but everything i lose when i get it.

joshua

Q: do you have something that makes you happy?

A: my family, they're everything to me.

wonwoo

Q: why do you hate imanity so much?

A: they're a breed that never take responsibility for their actions, and hurt everything and everyone in their quest for glory.

jihoon

Q: would you be okay if you couldn't see soonyoung anymore?

A: that'll never happen, i'll change our worlds around to stay with him. plain and simple, i guess.

minghao

Q: jun?

A: i-is that even a question? how am i supposed to answer that? .... but yes.

seungkwan

Q: how does it feel to not be the youngest anymore?

A: i was never the youngest to begin with. i'm happy that chan is back, i hope we can make up for all the lost time.

☯︎

hello everyone! here's the imanity Q&A!

it'll work the same way, drop any questions you have for them if you'd like :)

trying to keep writing amidst all the stuff going on in life, hopefully i'll be able to spoil you in content the way i really want to hehe

until the next one, lovelies ❤︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3M 277K 200
Seventeen Imagines for all 13 members •S.Coups •Jeonghan •Joshua •Jun •Hoshi •Wonwoo •Woozi •DK •Mingyu •The8 •Seungkwan •Hansol •Dino Book backgroun...
17.6K 550 23
Dino X Seventeen One-shots because we need more of it. Requests are open!❤️ Stories are completely frictional. For easier understanding: Normal - Nar...
44.4K 2.2K 30
a story where they were suffering from the unwanted disease that have been spreading in their region. all they have to do is survive in 24 hours. die...
41.9K 3.2K 18
to most people, the sun is up there, in the galaxy; big and bright, yellow and burning, more than a thousand degrees hot. to soonyoung, the sun is do...