KISS Imagines

By thebeatles1424

This includes Paul, Ace, Gene, Peter, and Eric Carr. I'll write for the other members but by request only. Al... More

Paul Stanley #1
Ace Frehley #1
Gene Simmons #1
Peter Criss #1
Paul Stanley #2
Ace Frehley #2
Gene Simmons #2
Peter Criss #2
Paul Stanley #3
Ace Frehley #3
Gene Simmons #3
Peter Criss #3
Paul Stanley #4
Ace Frehley #4
Gene Simmons #4
Peter Criss #4
Paul Stanley #5
Ace Frehley #5
Gene Simmons #5
Peter Criss #5
Paul Stanley #6
Ace Frehley #6
Gene Simmons #6
Peter Criss #6
Paul Stanley #7
Ace Frehley #7
Gene Simmons #7
Peter Criss #7
Paul Stanley #8
Ace Frehley #8
Gene Simmons #8
Peter Criss #8
Paul Stanley #9
Ace Frehley #9
Gene Simmons #9
Peter Criss #9
Paul Stanley #10
Ace Frehley #10
Gene Simmons #10
Peter Criss #10
Paul Stanley #11
Ace Frehley #11
Gene Simmons #11
Peter Criss #11
Eric Singer #1
Paul Stanley #12
Ace Frehley #12
Gene Simmons #12
Peter Criss #12
Eric Carr #1
Paul Stanley #13
Ace Frehley #13
Gene Simmons #13
Peter Criss #13
Eric Singer #2
Eric Carr #2
Paul Stanley #14
Ace Frehley #14
Gene Simmons #14
Peter Criss #14
Paul Stanley #15
Ace Frehley #15
Gene Simmons #15
Peter Criss #15
Eric Singer #3
Paul Stanley #16
Ace Frehley #16
Peter Criss #16
Eric Carr #3
Paul Stanley #17
Ace Frehley #17
Gene Simmons #17
Peter Criss #17

Gene Simmons #16

1K 23 1
By thebeatles1424

Part 2 of Gene Simmons #15! Requested by RockerQueen_1

***

It was quiet. Always quiet.

Ever since the day of the photo session, you and Gene haven't spoken to each other. Why would you? An argument had taken place, or whatever you may call it. Gene admitted his feelings but you didn't. And unbeknownst to him, you loved him. But you didn't get the words out.

Why? Because he left and neither of you interacted since.

It was hard, though. Extremely hard. Especially today because it was the night of a concert. He was there. You were there. The tension was there.

And the other members felt it.

Ace tried to lighten the mood several times but nothing worked. Paul and Peter both attempted to start a conversation but it either didn't work or it led to silence. There wasn't anything that can be done anyway. You and Gene weren't going to talk - at least not to each other.

Sure, you could've stayed away from the concert. But you couldn't help it. You wanted to see them perform. It was what you've always did. Though as time went on, you realized maybe it was a mistake. Maybe you should've stayed away.

But you didn't. You couldn't. And so there you were with them. With him.

"Y/N, I think you and Gene should talk," Paul said after entering the hallway. He was all ready to go. "This is too much."

"What do you mean?" you questioned.

"The silence, for one thing," he answered. "And Gene isn't acting like himself. He even refuses to play at the concert."

You tried your best not to show your surprise. "Well what do you expect? Gene is Gene."

"Will you please talk to him?"

"No," you said. "Why should I? He's the one who snapped at me. He's the one who left before I could tell him something. He's the one who started the argument. So no, I will not. Even if I still care about him."

Paul sighed. "I know about the argument, Y/N. I saw the whole thing. Ace and Peter saw it, too. But sooner or later you're going to have to talk, and it'll have to be now. The concert is coming up really fast and I don't know how the audience will react when they don't see Gene on stage. That is if we play, which . . . I don't want to think about."

You pursed your lips.

"So will you?" he asked. "Please? The rest of us tried talking to him but it didn't work. He won't change his mind."

"Fine," you mumbled. "I'll see what I can do."

Without another word, you walked to the dressing room door and knocked. Instead of someone telling you to come in, the door opened, revealing Peter. "Oh, hey."

"Hey," you said. "Is Gene in there?"

He nodded. "But he's in a bad mood."

"Well I'd still like to talk to him. Privately, if you don't mind."

"Of course. Ace and I are just about done, anyway. Ace!" Peter turned around. "Are you done? Y/N wants to talk to Gene."

"Yeah, I'm done!" A few seconds later Ace showed up with a smile. "You can talk now."

"Thanks," you said.

Peter smiled. "See you at the show."

Then they were gone. You took a deep breath and entered the room.

Like expected, Gene was there. He was sitting at the table, looking into the mirror while touching up his makeup. Biting your lip, you closed the door. "Hey, Gene."

He didn't respond. You took a few steps forward. "I heard you don't want to perform tonight."

A sigh came from him. "Let me guess. My bandmates want you to change my mind."

"I didn't say that."

"Well there isn't another reason, is there?" He set a makeup brush down. "You can leave now. My mind is set."

"You're kidding me."

"Why?"

You shook your head. "Gene, if you weren't going to perform, you wouldn't bother getting ready. And you're still getting ready."

He shrugged.

"And I'm not leaving," you continued. "Not yet. I want to talk."

"About?"

"About that day."

Silence. Gene glanced down at the table without saying anything. Why should he? That day wasn't good for you both. It started out well but ended terribly. Overall it became a subject that you wanted to avoid until now.

He cleared his throat. "Y/N, I admit I acted very harshly and I'm sorry. But . . . I was hurt. I admitted my feelings for you and you didn't care. It didn't matter to you."

"But it does matter to me," you told him. "Because I love you, too, Gene."

Your words caught his attention. He turned his head to look at you. "What?"

"I love you," you repeated. "I was going to tell you but you left. I couldn't get the words out."

Gene blinked, trying to comprehend everything you said. When he did, he looked right back at you again. "You . . . love me?"

"Very much, Gene. I care about you."

"Well if you love me, then why did you tell everyone we were friends?"

"Because we were." You paused, then corrected yourself. "Because we are. But I couldn't tell you because I was scared. What if you didn't feel the same way? What will happen then? For all I know it could've ruined our friendship. I didn't know how you felt."

Silence.

"Besides, you wouldn't listen to me that day. Like I've said, you left before I could admit my feelings." You sighed. "But I love you, Gene. I really do."

He didn't say anything, though. In fact, both of you went quiet after that, letting the room go soundless for a few minutes. During this silent time, you decided to sit down in an empty chair next to his, propping your elbows on the table and watching Gene put the finishing touches to his makeup.

"So are you performing tonight?" you asked finally.

"Yeah."

You smiled. "I thought you would."

Gene gave you a look. But that made you smile even more. You got up from your seat and went behind his chair only to mess with his topknot. Purposefully.

"The demon," you mumbled. "Wow."

He didn't say anything.

"I never thought I'd meet a demon. Interesting, huh? A demon who performs."

"You're doing it again," Gene said finally.

"What?"

"Provoking me."

"Of course not!" you exclaimed, letting go. "I didn't do that. I would never provoke the Demon."

"I think you and I know the truth, Y/N," he said.

"No. I would never."

"You're lying."

"I am not." But despite saying this, you started teasing him, and this lasted until he had enough.

He stood up from his chair and turned to face you. His eyes met yours, and you looked at him curiously, wondering what he was going to do. Because you had been teasing him on purpose - you wanted him to do something.

Wait, no. Scratch that.

You wanted him. And he wanted you just as bad.

"You provoked the demon again," he said.

"I did not."

"Yes you did." He was so close to you now. Your heart was starting to pound. "And this time I want you."

"Then kiss me," you told him. "Kiss me, Gene."

And so he did.

The kiss was fierce and passionate. He held you close to him, his mouth never parting from yours. You deepened the kiss and wrapped your arms around him. The two of you stood very close together now, completely occupied in kissing.

But when you finally stopped, you were both breathing hard.

"What does this make us?" Gene asked breathlessly.

"Well more than friends, obviously," you responded. "But I love you."

He smiled and cupped your face, caressing your cheeks with his thumbs. "I love you, too."

There would've been another kiss after that. But then you heard a voice out in the hallway. Who it was, you didn't know, but they said something about the concert.

"Is it almost time?" you questioned.

"Probably," Gene replied.

"Well in that case, you better apply more lipstick. It's smeared."

"What?" He glanced into the mirror, then sighed. You smiled as he fixed it and applied a new layer. "There."

"There," you repeated.

Gene took you into his arms after that. You smiled. "Are you ready now?"

"Mmm-hmm."

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go."

"Not yet," he said. "Just let me hold you, Y/N."

"Okay." You hugged him tight. "Hold me, Gene."

And he did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 212 55
More KISS imagines!
37.6K 380 14
these imagines will be the first ones I've ever created so I'm sorry in advance if there are grammar errors or things that don't make sense. anyways...
6.5K 207 35
How far are you willing to go for love?
88K 1.4K 38
Yes, I know there are many imagines out there but whatevs... Hope you enjoy! :) Did I mention this is my first ever book? I will not tolerate any hat...