The Kook| Outer Banks(JJ)

By PMvibezonly

Mia Harrington 1 out of 2 Kook princess's, right next to her best friend Sarah Cameron. Everyone claims she's... More

Cast
Mia Harrington
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII

XIV

2.5K 34 15
By PMvibezonly

Mia

It was the next day and all of us but Sarah and John B were at John B's house working on equipment.

Kie was in a barrel that was hanging in a tree.

"How's it feeling?" Pope ask her.

"Fells good." She says and Pope helps her down.

I was cleaning up the stuff from the hot tub while JJ sat with his feet in it.

"John B pullin a Houdini." JJ says sitting his beer bottle down.

"Yeah, where is he? I got my scholarship interview tomorrow. We got to get this done!" Pope says.

Just as he says the John B appears around the corner.

"Speak of the devil. Hey!" JJ calls after him.

John B just keeps walking.

"Dude, I set up the entire winch to pull up the gold and everything." JJ says.

"No, he did not. I did that?" Pope corrects.

John B ignores them.

"Hey." Kie says.

We huddle together as John B walks into the house leaving us.

"What's that all about?" I randomly ask.

"I was gonna ask you the same question." JJ says getting out of the hot tub.

We follow John B into his house.

He was roaming through a bunch of things.

"Hey, man you alright?" Pope ask John B.

"What are you looking for?" Kie also ask him.

John B looks under the couch cushion and takes out JJ's gun.

"John B, what do you need that for?" JJ walks over to him but John B pushes him down.

"John B, chill!" Kie and I literally say at the same time.

The rest of us try to talk to him but he keeps pushing us out the way.

John B pushes past Pope and out the door and we follow behind him.

John B gets on JJ's bike and starts it.

"John B, what the hell!" Kie calls.

"Ward knows about the gold. He killed my dad." He says and we freeze.

John B takes off on the bike and we watch him in shock.

"Shit!" JJ calls.

"What do we do?" Kie ask in a panic.

"We can't do anything! Shit!" JJ kicks the ground.

"Well it's getting dark so we need to figure something out now." I tell them.

Pope speaks up. "Let's take the HMS to Sarah's house and wait out there. My guess is he might  be there." Pope suggests.

I clap my head. "That's good. I like where you're heads at, P." I point at him.

"You're so extra." Kie shakes her head sarcastically.

"Extra is good." I smile at her.

It was pitch black out and we were in the HMS Pouge in front of Sarah's house.

"What now? We just go up to the front door and ask, "hey have you seen John B?" JJ ask.

I furrow my eyebrows. "I don't see why that wouldn't work." I look up at JJ.

"He lives at Tannyhill now. It's possible. We can play dumb." Kie tells us.

I always wondered what is was that Kie has over John B. I mean, she's always trying to save him. Don't get me wrong I love John B, he's a great friend to me but, how did Kie fell about him.

"Play dumb?" JJ ask Kie confused.

"Look, I've never seen John B like that. We should honestly be going to the cops." Kie tells us.

"And say what? We're worried about a friend because you're not a rampage because Ward Cameron killed Big John. They're not gonna believe us!" JJ tells Kie.

"Hey, I see Ward." Pope says getting our attention.

Kie takes the binoculars from Pope and looks through them.

"Doesn't look dead to me. Let's go home." I say standing up.

"What?" Kie ask me.

I look right at her. "Ward is fine. And if John B was here, he's not anymore which either means he's back at his house or cooling down somewhere." I tell her.

"Yeah and I have my scholarship interview on lee than six hours." Pope adds in.

"They have a point, Kie." JJ says.

"Well, our friend is in trouble." Kie snaps.

"Guess what, my friend is also in trouble. She's living under the same roof as the man that killed her boyfriends fucking father. Don't you think I want to help her?" I snap back at Kie.

"And I haven't been home in three days. My dads probably put all my stuff on the street by now." Pope says defeated.

"JJ." Kie turns to JJ.

I cross my arms and furrow my eyebrows at JJ.

"Can we not do this right now?" JJ ask frustrated.

"Great idea, J." I say grabbing my shoes and putting them on.

"So you're just gonna bail?" Kie continues to talk.

I feel a presence behind me and turn around to see JJ.

"Let's go home." He tell me.

"What about John B?" Kie ask us.

"Why is it always about John B!" Pope yells.

JJ and I stop walking and turn around towards Kie and Pope.

"It's not always about John B." Kie tries to defend herself.

I just take a deep breath.

"This is about Pouges for life!" She yells.

"We're all gonna have different futures. Eventually we'll stop seeing each other every day because we'll be out doing bigger and better things." Pope tells Kie.

"Bullshit." She crosses her arms.

Pope laughs and readjusts the hat on his head. "I gotta go home. I'll take the HMS." Pope tells us.

Kie, JJ and I walk off the boat while Pope drives away with it.

"So that's it?" Kie ask JJ and I.

"Kie, I need to go home. Amy's gonna kill me if she finds out I'm still out." I tell her.

"She probably won't kill me but, Mia's bed more comfortable then mine." JJ shrugs and nods his head.

"Unbelievable." Kie shakes her head before walking in the direction of her house.

JJ and I interlock out hands and head to my house.

Since it was pretty late everyone was either asleep or in there rooms.

JJ was in the bathroom when my dad knocked on my room door.

"You look tired." He tells me.

"Pooped, actually." I sigh telling him.

"Well get plenty of sleep and in the morning you'll feel like a brand new person." He says.

"I love that song." I smile.

"Love you." He says before closing my room door.

"Goodnight." I raise my voice a little so he could hear me.

A few seconds later JJ walks out the bathroom door and slouches next to me under the sheets.

"I love your bed." He tells me.

I laugh a little. "So I've heard." I say.

-

hey y'all i'm updating bc someone said they were gonna break into my house and steal my phone if i didn't upload...so heyy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

911K 10.7K 37
❝ 𝘼𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙎𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨? 𝙍𝙖𝙛𝙚 𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙨 ❞ Callie Sanders was a Kook by birt...
95 4 5
Nalani falls for JJ Maybank after Kiara said not to do that who knows why all though Kiara doesn't like Sarah Cameron Nalani and Sarah are best of fr...
186K 2.7K 38
where a kook wanted a swing at a pogue and then set the island ablaze. rafe cameron x pogue Disclaimer: INCREDIBLY mature content
235K 10.7K 47
In which the golden girl falls for the one guy who cannot stand her. OR In which Sarah Cameron finds herself attracted to Wheezie's best friend's br...