Sweet Dreams, Carina

By xmerakiss

I never knew what holding the universe felt like until I held you in my arms. - an epistolary - More

โ€ขโ€ข
the letters
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
x

ix

14 3 0
By xmerakiss

. . . and know that you're one of them.

The night was long and empty and sad. I cried holding you in my arms until you were taken away from me.

I never imagined us to part like that. I never wanted to hear you say good-bye but I wished you did.

I wished you told me that you were dying. I could have spent more time with you. I could have made you an artwork. I could have told you how much I loved you.

I was back to being alone in the dark.

That's what I thought but I was wrong because when I looked outside the window, something told me that you were, are, and will always be here.

The meteor shower began.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.8K 3K 37
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
3.3M 79.8K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

319K 8.2K 116
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
50.6K 1.5K 24
[ONGOING ๐Ÿ”ž] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...