Our Disconnected Love Story✔

De Ammaspet

The phone is ringing. But Tanvi was too scared to answer the call. She was not ready to talk to him or even h... Mais

Disclaimer
Welcome
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
My Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Simple Request.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Surprise
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue
Thank You.
Clarification.
Bonus Chapter
New Book

Chapter 48

4K 288 398
De Ammaspet

So here I am, presenting to all the readers the final chapter of this book.

I don't want to talk much at the beginning, so just a few things.

A big chapter is ahead of you so have patience and read every word and line.

If you are sensitive, then do have a kerchief or tissue. Even if it's not the case I you can feel their pain and emotions.

And at last, do vote yaar. Final chapter, right? Please do vote and comment your opinion too.

No more interruptions.

Happy Reading.

Writer's POV:

"Jiya, let's meet in the canteen. My program was executed," said Tanvi and started packing her pens and papers in the bad. Currently, they were in the lab to finish their practical work- a must to gain internal marks for their upcoming semester examinations. 

Though they tell us that internal marks help us score more, no one knows how they calculate it and award them. It's a mystery for all the students after they see their results.

"Ok. Mine will take time, I guess. You go," said Jiya, completely immersed in her program. She didn't even glance at Tanvi, who was smiling at her. 

"Don't worry. It will get executed," whispered Tanvi, as talking was not allowed in the lab, especially during the exam. Tanvi leaned closer to Jiya's computer to see what she had done till now, but unfortunately, the lab in-charge came there and glared at them.

Tanvi noticed the in charge and bent down, acting as if her handkerchief fell and she was picking it up. Tanvi murmured a curse under her breath and left the place. She went out and heading towards the canteen. 

All the way long, many thoughts were running in her mind. She hadn't met Ajay and Sarthak these past two days. She knew that Sarthak was out of town, but Ajay had also disappeared, and she kind of missed them. The greetings, jolly banter every day, and the outings they went were something she cherished. They had become pretty close friends, and now it was all weird that they were ghosting her.

And on top of all this, she was feeling strange. Like someone was watching her secretly and following her. But whenever she looked around her surroundings, she found everything to be normal. She had shared her feeling with Jiya, but she ignored them and asked her to do the same. Even now, she was feeling the same way. She stopped in her tracks and looked back instantly to find few students walking with their friends normally. She didn't find anyone creepy or different as none even looked at her.

Finally, Tanvi reached a bench near the canteen, and she sat there, and waiting for Jiya. She placed her right leg over the left and massaged her foot, relaxing after working for so much time in the lab, sitting for 2 hours. 

Suddenly her phone started ringing, which caused Tanvi to go still and numb. 

'I have died, every day, Waiting for you.'

The Thousand years song which she kept as a ringtone for Rohan Sarthak's number. When the song reached her ears, she froze at her spot. No movement was made by her and she didn't notice any movement in her surroundings either. Her heart throbbed very rapidly that she was scared it would stop beating any moment. 

She released her long-held breathe when the phone stopped ringing. Tanvi immediately clutched her chest, closing her eyes, breathing profoundly. She immediately opened her eyes again when the ringtone played again. This time, without wasting a moment, she shoved her hand in her bag and searched for her phone, not caring that a few of her accessories were spilling out due to her impatience.

The contact name displayed 'Rohan'. It had been two years since she had seen this name on her phone display. It was always her who tried to reach out to him and only she knew how much she yearned and prayed every time for him to call her or answer her calls. She never got tired of calling him almost every day.

Now, it seemed like her prayers were answered. With shaky fingers, she answered the call and placed it near her ears. Her lips quivered as no words came out, even when many emotions were overwhelming her. She waited for a response from the other side. Just one sound. 

Maintaining quite a distance from her, standing in the huge corridor of their campus, a person was hiding behind a pillar and observing her. He was the stalker who was constantly following her for the past two days and that creepy and cheap stalker was none other than Rohan Sarthak. He had been behind her back, hiding, observing everything she does, laughing with her and staring at her for an eternity.

This was all he had done ever since he returned. Staring at her same like he used to do two years ago when he used to go to school in the evening and watch her leave. Though, the situation and timing are different this time. At that time, it was full of admiration and excitement, while now it was nervousness and LOVE.

When Sarthak decided to reveal the truth, he wanted to go before her as Rohan Sarthak, not just Sarthak. So, he opted this way where he would be talking to her as his old self. He didn't know why he had preserved his old sim card and memory card when he had already lounged his phone, which resulted in its breakage. 

Perhaps they were destined to become one, and thankfully he preserved those precious treasures, which saved him today.

Though Tanvi's back was facing Sarthak, he could understand the turmoil that she was going through. Her heavy breathing and little sniffles were piercing his ears. Just like her, even he was waiting for her to start speaking, but none said anything.

"Ro-Rohan?" Tanvi finally broke the silence that was creating more and more trouble for her heart. She wanted to say many things, but nothing came out from her, and at last, his name was the only thing which she could utter. 

Sarthak clutched his phone more tightly as he heard her calling him Rohan. His heartbeat accelerated so high when he heard that from her again. A thin smile formed on his lips and chuckled, thinking now as it was his turn to speak out. 

"Ms VishnuVardhan?" 

That one name was enough for Tanvi to break down and shed all the tears that she had been controlling through all these years. She sobbed hysterically. Everything felt like a dream, and she didn't want this to be a false hope. If it indeed was, she didn't want the dream to end. 

Tears flowed from Sarthak's eyes too upon listening to her weep. He felt so terrible about everything he has done. At that moment, no cheating, no betrayal, no blame games came to his mind. It was just self-loathing. He hated himself for being and behaving the way he did with her. He observed her from behind where she was still crying, bending all down, hiding her face between her palms.

Sarthak came out from his hiding spot and began taking slow steps towards Tanvi. He wanted to hold her, console her, comfort her, and even bear all her hatred for him for hiding the truth from him. He wanted her to be with him from this very moment. 

But he stopped in his track, exactly in middle from the corridor when Tanvi again called him.

 "Rohan?"

He didn't respond again.

"Rohan?" Tanvi was so worried that he might have disconnected the call again, and she called  him out. She never thought that such a day would come in her life where she would be able to tell him everything, beg him for his forgiveness, tell him all her feelings, and leave the rest of him to accept. 

"Rohan?" Tanvi's desperate cry brought Sarthak out from his trance. He immediately ducked behind a tree. He let out a sharp breath, and said, "I am here only." And he meant it. 

"Is this ... Is this really real?" Tanvi reconfirmed with him again. Her innocent question stabbed his heart painfully and more tears flowed out revealing his broken state. 

Clearing his throat, he replied, "It is Tan Theta."

And she broke into another fit of sobs. How much she missed all these funny endearments. Tanvi longed to hear them again, and at last, she did.

"I a-am s-so-sorry Rohan. Am sorry," Tanvi started apologizing. She wanted to tell everything to him, all her regrets, her attempts to find him and her feelings which she had for him.

Even Sarthak thought this was his chance to tell her everything, and before he could stop her, and say his feelings, she started saying," I was scared, Rohan. At that time I- I be-became so afraid of everything. I couldn't digest the truth. Y-You became so close to me that I- I ju-just couldn't accept you, the true you at that time.

"And when you said you know me an-and asked me to meet you, I just thought of ending everything then and there without giving any thought, and I-I asked you to not call me again, but that was the biggest mistake o-of my life. 

"No matter how hard I tried to get over you, forget you I just couldn't do that. Whenever my phone used to buzz, I used to h-h-hope it was you. At least you could have talked ill about me, but y-you disappeared into thin air. A-after your exams were over I ca-called to this number so many times, and I have been calling almost daily ever since then, but you never answered my call. 

"I know you we-were so loyal to me that you heeded my words and never ever disturbed me. But that became a bigger punishment to me. 

"From then on, I tried m-my best to know about you. Everything about you. I got your house address and even went to your house many times, but then again you left that place too. And your dad's number ne-never worked either. 

"I felt like everything is over and I can never even ask you for forgiveness. I went insane with the guilt. I lost everything. Though I have everything today, you were not there, and that void never left me. That void is the only reminder of yours. 

And that's when I realised that you became more than a wrong number to me. I-I-I love you."

Tanvi spoke her heart out and expressed all her feelings to him and finally confessed her feelings to him.

For Tanvi, the feeling of love sparked in her mind even when she didn't know him, not his physical features, not his likes or dislikes or anything. But she knew him as a person- The person with whom she talked every day for a whole month. At that time, her day never ended without talking to him. That's the kind of special bond she formed with him. Like a mysterious alliance. 

And with that gut feeling, she loved him. It was not just the guilt that she felt for him. It was the huge amount of love and an undefined feeling that she had for him which made her stay faithful to him and hopeful too even when all her odds told her that she might probably never meet him again. 

Tanvi desired to find the true person, the real person, and she wanted to love him like that, and she had finally found her true love. 

Tanvi waited for Rohan to react, but he was rooted to his spot. For any person, listening to the confession from their true love is the most priceless and magical moment where the rest of the world seems nothing as compared to the person has become your entire world, your everything. And for Sarthak, it was this moment. This moment when Tanvi became his whole world as well as the reason behind his existence too. 

The three magical words 'I LOVE YOU' were still resonating in his ears, and his eyes were on Tanvi, completely spellbound. Those words were the most beautiful words he ever heard and he wanted to hear these words again and again, but only from her, and his feelings were reserved only for her. 

When she didn't hear any response from his side, she assumed herself that he didn't want this. He was rejecting her. Tanvi internally taunted herself saying, 'Why will he accept you after you cheated him?' She sighed, and a low chortle came out from her, easing her already broken heart. 

Wiping her tears she said, "Rohan, can we meet? Just once. I beg you. Please only once. I- I am here only at Andhra University. I remember you wanted to study here and I came for you. I tried my best to find you here too. I asked many people whether they know any Rohan Sarthak but I found none. I am sorry that I said all of that and assumed some stupid things. I will never bother you again....."

"I want you to bother me, Tanvi," Tanvi was cut off by Sarthak. Finally, Sarthak spoke up and he decided to put his feelings into words before Tanvi assumes even more. Letting out a breath he said, 

"I LOVE YOU TOO TANVI."

Again, silence engulfed them, and this time it was Tanvi who came to a sandstill. Sarthak got his confidence, boosted himself after he confessed his feelings, and came out from his hiding spot deciding not to waste another moment.

"Tanvi...." said Sarthak as her name suddenly found more foreign even though he called her many times in the last month. He took another deep breath and continued, "You should not be sorry, Tanvi. It should be me who should be sorry, and please don't interrupt me because even this small amount of my courage will slip away from me."

He chuckled to himself when he saw her nodding her head, oblivious to the fact that he was watching her. "Tanvi... I am nothing like you. Like nothing in front of you too. I- I tend to run away mostly. I don't know why and how I became like this, but after my mom left me, I became even more closed, shut my feelings in my heart.

"And then you came into my life, saying 'I like you, Rohan.' That one line changed my life. It was like.... my boring life became a romantic novel or movie, which I always felt as cliche, but that's what turned into. The first time was when I saw you at the farewell, that too through a window. Throughout the function, I could never withdraw my gaze from you. Not even for a second. I still remember every minute detail about you. It's not just the beauty. It's you. The first girl who ever said she liked me, talked to me, joked with me. You know just talking to you used to bring a thousand watt smile on my lips. 

"And then came the truth, and I just couldn't take it, Tanvi. I didn't want it to be true. I guess, by then only, I became possessive and obsessive about you. My fury knew no bounds when you asked me not to call you. I thought maybe you wanted go back to that real Rohan again, and I lost my hopes. I wanted to talk to you so many times, but my rage blinded me, and I decided to leave everything that is related to you, that school, that place, and this number too. 

I thought it would be good for both of us, and we can live our lives peacefully. Though, my mind never found peace without you. Though I had a small gift of yours that kept me safe and sane at times, it was never enough.

Then you again came into my life. Here. Andhra University." 

He paused when he heard her gasp audibly in utter shock. He expected this, and he knew what prevails further too. So, wiping his face clean, he continued, "Again, my life light up because of you. Every day, whenever I saw you, assuming you were happy in your life and had forgotten about me. But had I known then only that your smiles were hiding so much pain.

Finally, I came to know that you, too hadn't forgotten me and are longing to meet me. When Ajay told me, I..."

"Ajay?" said Tanvi in a small whisper. She had been listening to all his pain and his side of the story, and comprehending every little thing he was uttering with utmost concentration. This was what she had longed for. For 2 years. A conversation with him to resolve all their misunderstandings, but it took them this long. 

But her existence shook when she came to know that he saw her the moment she arrived, yet he didn't come in front of her then only. Had he come in front of her and verbally abused her, she would have accepted all those taunts then only without a single complaint. 

Now many questions were roaming in her head. Where was he now? Was he also there? How does he know about Ajay? Did Ajay know him? She said Ajay everything, then why he didn't tell me who Rohan was? Did he know or is it Sarthak......

Sarthak straightened up and started walking towards Tanvi. It is it, he thought to himself and said, "Tanvi, you might have many guesses right now, and all of them are all true. I will not defend myself in any course. I have hidden from you even after knowing everything because of my cowardness. 

"As I said, before I am nothing compared to you. In no aspect. Even now, you confessed your feelings directly and frankly without even knowing who I am, I couldn't. Even after knowing about you, I remained a coward, losing so many things because of my stupidity.

"Now, I don't want to be a coward in front of you and lose you again. I can't even imagine that, Tanvi. Not in my wildest dreams. It's not me who has the right to forgive. Rather, it's me who must seek your forgiveness."

Completing his sentence Sarthak finally reached the bench where Tanvi was sitting. He was just a couple of steps away from Tanvi and she could feel someone's presence behind her.

Is it him? thought Tanvi and shivered. 

"Tanvi... I am right behind you, ready to accept anything you have to give to me. Be it love, anger, forgiveness, or a tight slap for being so late. I will take everything with open arms and will wait for you for an eternity. I will try my best to always keep us connected, and I will not let us get disconnected again. And I will always be there behind you like a pillar of support like I am here right now," said Sarthak. He disconnected the call, directly speaking to her without any medium between them, and waited for her reaction 

Tanvi's slumped figure immediately straightened up when she heard a manly voice behind her. She recognized the voice immediately, and her assumptions are turned true. She always wanted to meet him and know him. And now, he was just two steps away from her. She knew who he was, but her mind went blank after knowing all the truths.

Sarthak sensed her hesitancy and kneeled behind her, forwarding his hand to her. He whispered softly, "Tanvi....."

And her breathe got hitched. 

And in this way, the two disconnected souls reunited. They had to go through many hardships and endure a lot of pain in their own way. But as the saying goes, 'One can see light only after dark' They finally brought themselves in light and their relationship bloomed as the most beautiful flower in that light which will never fade away. Ever. 

❤❤❤

I finally made it. I mean I finally reached the ending point of my book journey.

Everything happened as per my imagination and everything finally happened.

Omg am blabbering nonsense, I guess.

Am just some too happy instead of being sad.

Like it's a dream come true thing for me. I have been travelling with this book and it became a very important part of my life that a day never passed in my life without thinking about this. My biggest achievement till date I say.

Ofcourse, I would miss it. But only after epilogue, which will be out on my birthday, which is on the date of.........

Surprise. Wait for it😜😄.

And coming to the ending, yes I want to end it this way cause it is obvious she will see him and will be angry at first and later they will become one.

So I don't wanna show that here now. Epilogue ofcourse has some sweet moments of them and a sad thing too. You will know.

And I promise I will write Tanvi's reaction and Sarthak's desperation as a bonus chapter soon. I hope you want that or else....🤭. No worries I will write it for sure.

So let's get back to the main question.

How's the chapter?

Did it meet your expectations?

I hope the big content didn't bother you much. I know I retold the story from their perspectives as I want them to open up to one another and that caused this big chapter. Hope you enjoyed it that way.

Finally they confessed to one another. How you felt? I felt goosebumps while writing only.

The Disconnected pair is finally connected. None can make them apart from one another.

Whose side are you on now? Tanvi?
Sarthak? or
Writer(me🙈)?

Finally, one word about this chapter. Only this chapter cause it is very special. Please, everyone do comment.

Hope you liked the chapter.

Please VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW and SHARE.

And if you think this book is worth reading and do promote it on your message boards and with your friends who are on wattpad. Please help me in that way.

And also a target now. Help me reach 15k before epilogue. Please do that.

Thankyou so so much for being a constant support to me and for helping me reach till here.

Stay Safe.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

946K 37K 48
Vindictive words of your beloved hurts the most. At first you are taken aback. You won't believe its from them. It cause unbearable pain at first but...
2.7M 155K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...
583K 25.9K 66
#1 in marriage - 6th mar 2022 #1 in India - 1st mar 2022 #1 in arranged marriage - 1st mar 2022 #1 in puppy love - 3rd march 2022 #1 in secret love...
211K 10.8K 56
Plot twist : Your crush loves you back!💘 Join Spruha and Varad in their love journey🧡💙 𝗚𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗽𝘀𝗲 ~ "Varradd!! We're so close!" She said stutt...