Jikook¹ | Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Na...

De Amii_OT7

🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Sign this c... Mai multe

• | 0 | •
1 | Who The Hell Are You
2 | He Was Forcing Himself On Me
3 | Get Yourself Out Of This Cabin
4 | What's Next Mr. Jeon?
5 | He's Just An Employee
6 | Did You Seduce Him
7 | I Don't Want To See Your Face
9 | You Can't Even Look At Me
10 | How Long Do You Plan To Stare
11 | Don't Go... I'll Be Good...
12 | Stuck At His Button Nose
13 | Do You Hug Anybody In Sleep?
14 | I've Never Burnt Anyone Before
15 | Sorry. I'm Really Sorry
16 | Is This Your Favourite Thing To Do
17 | What Can Your Eyes See?
18 | I Can See Your Legs Mr. Jeon
19 | Tell Me You Didn't See Anything
20 | You Can't Do Everything I Do
21 | I Can Do Everything You Do
22 | He Was Just Not Looking Away
23 | His Face Can't Deceive Me Anymore
24 | Then Why Did You Marry Me
25 | Because I Hate You
26 | I Was Just Hitting The Mosquito
27 | Why Are You Leaving Me
28 | Tell Me Why Not Dear Husband
29 | Hyung. Marriage. Force
30 | How's Your Little Chick Doing
31 | Do You Want To Kiss?
32 | I Won't Do Anything To You
33 | I Hated You With All I Have
34 | Because I Love You, Dammit!
35 | Take Me Jungkook, Make Me Yours
36 | I Can't Live Without You
37 | Can You Feel It? It's Beating For You
• | X | •
✨Rankings✨
My Books: Index

8 | Please Process His Resignation

4.7K 301 35
De Amii_OT7

16.08.2021 ❤️

Jungkook reaches the old office and screams for Jimin but no one replies. He runs through the building frantically calling Jimin's name but doesn't find him. He runs to the back where there is guard's room.

Why didn't he checked it there first when he knew its about a night guard.

The lights are switched on. He hears faint cries and his heart sinks at the sound.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

He extends his arm towards Jimin's shirt buttons when Jimin closed his eyes with tears running down his cheeks and frustration evident on his face. Mr. Oh snickers "You have never been touched... Have you."

He screens Jimin with lust in his eyes and starts to open his buttons. Jimin keeps moving and crying producing helpless sounds of cry.

The door burst open and Jimin flinches. His teary, helpless eyes meet Jungkook's fierce ones that soften for a brief moment before fixing on Mr. Oh, who tries to hide somewhere.

"You bastard!!!" He starts to beat him throwing powerful punches on his face, with no intention of stopping. But before he was satisfied, cops come there to arrest him on Namjoon's orders.

Police arrested him and left the site. Jungkook rushes towards Jimin. He unties his hands and remove the cloth from his mouth. He gulps and composes himself before looking at his face. Jimin looks broken.

He makes him stand up. Jimin closes his eyes tightly and then pushes Jungkook back. Though his strength couldn't really move Jungkook from his place.

"No matter how much you hate me, how can you do this to someone" Jimin yells at him half crying half angry while hitting his chest with his little fists. "Jimin I didn't..."

"Did you send me here for this... You hate me this much" Jimin said hitting him again. Jungkook tried to say that he didn't know but Jimin was just not ready to listen.

"You wanted me to get raped so..." Jungkook takes Jimin's wrist in his hands and pins him back on the wall "JIMIN!"

"I didn't know he would be here... He was here today just to replace someone!" Jungkook finishes with his eyes fierce yet again. He kept glaring at Jimin.

A sob escaped Jimin's mouth with tears spilling out of his eyes like waterfall. He was struggling to get his hands free from Jungkook's tight grip. "It h-hurts..."

More tears run down his cheeks and Jungkook realises his mistake. He loosens the grip, and Jimin's body feels numb. "I'm so..." Jungkook couldn't apologize when Jimin fainted and fell on his chest.

He feels a pang if guilt in his heart. Jungkook holds him so he doesn't fall and picks him up bridal style. Jimin's nose rubs against his neck when he makes him sit and reclines the front seat of his car.

His own eyes are filled with unshed tears. He didn't mean this harm to anyone. Jungkook caresses his cheek softly after noticing the slap marks.

He closes the door and clenches his fist looking at him. How he wanted to kill that person for putting a finger on him. He closes his eyes to suppress his anger and guilt.

Namjoon calls him "How's Jimin... He's safe right?"
"Hyung... He's not fine... He's unconscious" Jungkook says rubbing his forehead. Namjoon tells him that he has informed Yoongi and asks him to take Jimin his home.

Jungkook drives to Yoongi's house. It was 9:50 PM. He picked Jimin up bridal style again and ringed the bell. Yoongi opened the door and was shocked to see Jimin in some stranger's arms.

Jungkook enters the only open room and lays Jimin on the bed. He notices how Jimin's fist was gripping on his shirt. He softly removes his hands and then only notices the bruises on Jimin's wrists. And his injured finger bleeding again.

His heart aches seeing dried tears on his face. Yoongi comes hurriedly with a medication kit "What happened to him." He sees bruises on his arm, swollen eyes and lips, opened shirt buttons. His heart sinks at the thought of something bad happening to Jimin.

He grabs Jungkook's collars "What you did to him! Why is he looking like this" Yoongi is angry but there is a waver in his voice. "I swear if you did something..." Yoongi leaves him and goes towards Jimin to caress his face.

Jungkook comes out of his faze "Nothing happened... I'm.. I'm... The culprit was arrested... Jimin is safe..." Jungkook replies, eyes never leaving his small face.

Yoongi looks back at him "Who are you?"
"I'm Jeon Jungkook. He works for me." Yoongi gets up again from his seat. "I have never seen him this much stressed before he joined your company."

Yoongi says with No Filter. "I don't know if I'm saying this to right person or not... but he's trying to cope up in this big city... he's trying everything to work hard for you... Don't try to break him."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Jungkook kept thinking about Jimin and Yoongi's words on his way back Home. He enters his house and Namjoon is still waiting for him all tensed. Hobi had to go for a night shift. "Jungkook... How's Jimin now?"

Namjoon asks as soon as he sees Jungkook. Jungkook hugs him out of nowhere. Namjoon just wrapped his arms to comfort his little brother. "I became a devil Hyung" Jungkook says from the hug.

Namjoon realises what this is about. "My brother can be rude sometimes but not a devil". He says patting his back. "He was... He was almost ra(ped)... He was almost..." Jungkook couldn't even think of saying it.

Namjoon breaks the hug to look at Jungkook "You saved him Jungkook... Fortunately nothing bad happened... It was not your fault. You didn't know that bastard would be there."

"But I sent him there out of pure rage. He didn't even do anything wrong. Even the argument with Ms. Seo... Nothing was his mistake... I don't know Hyung... I don't know why I act like that with him" Jungkook says meeting Namjoon's eyes.

Namjoon sees the old Jungkook in his eyes, who was caring and warm. He makes them sit on the couch and takes his hand. Jungkook leans on his shoulder. "Jungkook... You are cold to everyone on outside. Only I know that's just not you. But what makes you think you are treating Jimin differently."

Jungkook thinks for a bit "I know Hyung... I don't treat people very friendly... but the things that I ignore in case of everyone... I just can't in case of him."

Namjoon knows his little brother is somehow affected because of Jimin, but his closure from social world is making it hard for him to know or admit it to the fact that he's affected and not just angry.

"Hyung... Why aren't you saying anything." "Some things happen for a reason Jungkook. If you try to think through things, you'll be able to control yourself from behaving different to Jimin" Namjoon pats his back.

"Now go and sleep."

Jungkook couldn't sleep. Whenever he closes his eyes, all he sees is Jimin's face. His fear stricken eyes, his sobs, his tears. His fists hitting him to vent out his anger. His little fist holding onto his shirt.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Yoongi cleans Jimin's arms and face with lukewarm water. After some time Jimin opens his eyes. He hugs Yoongi who was sitting beside him all the time. "Shh shh... You are okay Jimin. You are all fine" Yoongi tries to calm a crying Jimin.

"Uncle I... He... He tried..." Jimin's voice breaks. "Jimin-ah... I know you are feeling the worst... But just know I'm here... you are safe" Yoongi says patting his head and hugging him tight.

After some time, yoongi feeds Jimin light food and tells him that he has to talk to his family tomorrow. Jimin had protested but Yoongi was not giving in. They decided on telling just Jin because Jimin was safe now. They don't need to worry his parents for this. Yoongi made sure that Jimin is tucked in properly before switching the lights off and going to sleep.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Jungkook decided he will try to act good with Jimin. He had decided he won't make things hard for him and will let him work in peace. He was feeling awkward about how he will start talking. But he kept waiting and Jimin didn't come.

He was not surprised though. But he was surprised why he was behaving this way. This shouldn't concern him at all. Why is he making efforts for talking to him. He can 'not talk at all' for his liking.

.

Jimin woke up late today. He called Jin first thing in the morning and told him everything, how the rude man he met in Busan is his boss now, about the contract, about yesterday.

Seokjin was furious on the call, asking Jimin to resign or he will come to Seoul to knock some sense into him and Jungkook both.

Yoongi had to meddle to calm him down and assure him that Jimin won't go to work from now on. Jimin didn't say anything and just nodded.

Now they are eating ice-cream because Jimin was craving something sweet when the door bell rang. Jimin opens the door and Namjoon is standing there, smiling awkwardly. "How are you Jimin... ssi?"

"Hyuung... Will you not call me Jimin now?" Jimin asks innocently. Namjoon feels relieved and pulls Jimin in a hug. "I'm sorry that happened to you Jimin. I'm really sorry".

Jimin looks at him "I'm fine hyung, you don't have to be sorry for someone else's fault". He invites him in and they both sit on the couch. Jimin gives him some water. "And... for Jungkook... He wanted to apologise but you know..."

"I meant Mr Oh's fault... Not his". Jimin says finishing Jungkook's topic. Yoongi was in the kitchen listening to them the whole time. He comes out with coffee and Jimin introduces them. "He's your brother?" Yoongi asks not believing.

"Aah yes he's my brother (smiles a little) he's a little anti social... nothing much". Namjoon replies. "From what I know he's arrogant and rude punk" Yoongi says with his special No Filter rule. Namjoon laughs awkwardly.

"Jimin... Please take 2-3 days rest before coming back to work. Okay?" Namjoon asks not sure of Jimin's reaction. "He won't come back there. Please process his resignation" Yoongi replies instead.

"Aahhh thats sad... But Mr. Min... Same thing won't happen again. Jimin is a hard working kid... we won't like to lose him this soon" Namjoon says standing up. "Jimin please think about it..." With that said Namjoon leaves.

_______________________________________________
| 8 |
_______________________________________________

(1.78K Words)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

140K 11.3K 34
★Completed★ ★Short Story★ ★Forced Marriage★ -Description- __________________________________ ❝Where Park Jimin is forced to marry to Jeon Jungkook.❞ ...
115K 4K 59
" You are my husband Jungkook not some whore, to please me whenever I want ! You have your say in everything. " - Seokjin. " You are slowly changing...
539K 28.8K 33
Park Jimin an average of 21 years old boy with financial needs and a bright personality. With his mother and little brother to take care of, he needs...
15.5K 1.1K 11
🐥🐰 : Alternate Universe ❤️ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : Jimin is seen shy around Jungkook these days...