Pokemon: Kalos Academy

By SQUISHYZ2

Ash is a loser in his school. He is bullied and never fights back or battles. But there is a reason as to why... More

IMPORTANT!!
CHARACTER BIOS
ASH'S POKEMON PICTURES
THE PREPARATIONS
THE CHALLENGER AND THE DEFENDER
THE BATTLE AND MISSION
RECOVERING
MOVING ON
THE REGION OF LOVE
POKEMON ACADEMY
THE FIRST DAY AT POKEMON ACADEMY
HEARTBREAK
CALEM'S MASTER PLAN
THE 'LOSER'S' POWER
HACKED
THE RIFT AND A BATTLE
REIGNITED HOPE AND A FORIEGN BATTLE
A REASON TO FIGHT
BATTLING: A REVIVED PASSION
THE 'HERO' RETURNS
DO I KNOW THEM?
THE CHANGE
ON HOLD...AGAIN
AMOURSHIPPING AMVS
WHAT HAPPENED?
AN SAO CROSSOVER?
THE ATTACK
NEW ACCOUNT
NEWS

BUT WHY?

3.6K 63 71
By SQUISHYZ2

(A/N: CREDITS TO BOLTTACKLE FOR THE SONG ABOVE)

It's just another normal day of school for Ash. But he definitely wasn't expecting something like this. He did his normal routine and got ready. 

Seeing that he still had a lot of time before school started, he once again walks to the other end of the city. Even though he has many cars, he prefers walking. It helps him clear his mind and keep him calm.

When he reached Prism Tower, he spotted Clemont coming out of it. The raven-haired boy walked towards the inventor and greeted him.

Ash: "Good morning, Clemont" he said with a smile. Clemont turned around and smiled back.

Clemont: "Good morning, Ash. You're early as always I see" he said adjusting his glasses. The two walked to the academy together.

Upon reaching the school, the duo noticed a crowd was forming near the parking and decided to check out what it was. Once they got to the front of the crowd, they saw Calem leaning on a new-looking Audi Q3. 

 Ash rolled his eyes and turned to go back, but someone decided to interrupt him before he could.

Calem: "Hey look who it is! It's the loser and the nerd!" he exclaimed arrogantly and started walking towards the duo who had turned around hearing the voice.

Ash: "What do you want, Camel?" he asked smirking slightly, looking at the enraged black-haired teen and putting his hands in his pockets.

Calem: "What did you say?!" he shouted angrily, getting closer to Ash and pushing him hard. But all it did was make him take a step back.

Ash: "What? Are you deaf or something? Didn't you hear?" Ash said, his smirk visible now. Calem looked around and saw everyone trying to control their laughter and Pikachu rolling on the floor holding his stomach, laughing hard.

Calem: "You're gonna pay for this, Ketchup" he said glaring at Ash before glaring at everyone who stopped laughing and started to disperse and turned around and ran away. 

Clemont: "You shouldn't have done that, Ash. Now he's gonna come with his whole gang" the gym leader said worriedly to his friend.

Ash: "Don't worry, Clemont. What they do doesn't affect me one bit" he said smiling reassuringly.

Clemont: "I know what they do doesn't bother you, but I know when Serena is with him, it affects you deeply" Ash just started walking towards their first class and Clemont went to his.

Ash entered the class and sat on his usual seat at the back right corner of the class next to the window.

After some time, most of the people had entered the class but Ash didn't see Serena enter the class, and neither did Calem. Just as the bell rang, two people entered the class. Yes, they were Serena and Calem.

Oak then entered the class and started teaching. Ash felt bored and decided that he could use some sleep as he didn't have a good sleep last night. He put his head on the table and drifted into dreamland.

He woke up to Camel complaining to Oak that he was sleeping in class.

Calem: "Sir, Ash is sleeping in class," he said getting Oak's and Ash's attention. Oak turned around to see Ash's head still on the table, then turned to Calem who was smirking, thinking he got his revenge from the morning. But what happened next not only shocked him but the whole class

Oak: "It's ok, Calem. Stop complaining about him and concentrate on what I'm teaching" he said and started teaching again. But Calem wasn't done yet, so he stood up and once again tried to get Ash detention.

Calem: "This is not fair, sir! Why does he not get detention even though he was sleeping?" he asked accusingly. By this time, Ash had sat up and was looking on in amusement. Oak looked towards him and he nodded.

Oak: "Ok. He will get detention if he cannot answer my question." Calem grinned hearing this but his grin faded as Oak continued "But before him, you have to solve the same question, Calem" 

Oak then started writing something which no one could understand. It was a really advanced question they were far from learning. After completing his question, he turned around to look at the class, which had confusion written on everyone's faces except Ash.

Oak: "Now Calem, come here and solve this." Calem hesitantly went over and grabbed the marker from Oak's hand and stared at the question not knowing what to do. After a minute of Calem blankly staring at the board, Oak called Ash.

Oak: "Ash, can you please come here and solve this question?" Ash nodded and went to the stand next to Calem, took the marker from his hand, and instantly started writing something no one except Oak could understand. About a minute later, he was done and handed the marker to Oak and went to his seat while the whole class stared at him in disbelief.

Oak: "So, now who must get detention?" he asked the still dazed Calem. "That's why I say, 'You should care about what you do and let the others do what they want to'. Now go back to your seat and concentrate on your work rather than looking at what other people are doing" 

The rest of the classes were pretty normal. After learning about Regigigas, the legendary pokemon, the time for lunch finally came. Ash was walking to the cafeteria with Clemont talking about random things.

They reached the cafeteria and stood in the line for food. After getting their food, they were searching for a table to sit at, until suddenly someone bumped into Ash hard and dropped his food on the floor as well as the person who bumped into him was about to fall.  

Ash caught a glimpse of honey-blonde hair and did what any lover would do. He caught her by her waist and prevented her from falling. When she opened her eyes, she saw that Ash's face was really close to hers. For some reason unknown to her, she started to blush.

Serena: 'Why am I blushing?' she thought

By this time, everyone in the cafeteria was looking at them. Calem also saw this and quickly went up to them and took Serena from Ash's grip. He then went over to Ash and pushed him hard, but it was not enough to make him fall as usual.

Calem: "Stay away from my girl you loser!!" he yelled pushing Ash again. Ash stole a quick glance at Serena and saw that she was looking worriedly at him. They made eye contact and she quickly looked away, also covering up to make sure no one noticed her sudden worry for the 'loser'.

Ash: "I was not trying anything on her. She just bumped into me and started falling, so I did what anyone would do. I prevented her from falling. What type of boyfriend are you, if you don't care about your girlfriend's safety?" this was the last straw. 

Calem went in with a punch which Ash just dodged by side-stepping. Some people were now recording, 'The most popular boy in school getting roasted by the 'Loser'.

Calem continued to throw punches at Ash and he kept dodging. This continued for a while until Ash had enough.

Ash: "That's enough, Calem. I didn't do anything bad, so stop making a scene and go get your lunch" but Calem didn't listen to a single word he said. 

Ash was getting impatient with Calem so when threw another punch at his face, Ash took his hand out of his pocket, grabbed Calem's hand, spun him around, kicked him in the back of his knees, and a moment later, Calem was on the ground groaning, with his right arm in Ash's hand who was ready to break it.

Ash: "I said enough. So go away before I break your bones." he said in a cold tone that sent shivers down everyone's spine, letting go of Calem's arm and exiting the cafeteria just as the bell rang. 

Everyone left the cafeteria, but no one could forget how terrifying he looked, especially Calem, who nearly ripped off his arm. The rest of the day was peaceful for Ash as one wanted to piss him after what happened in the cafeteria. 

Ash was walking home after school, when an idea came into his mind

Ash: "Let's go do some training in the forest. What do you say, Pikachu?" he said turning to his faithful partner. Pikachu's ears perked up at the mention of training and the fact that training meant Ash could go back into battling.

Ash: "No, Pikachu. If you are thinking about me getting into battling again, it's not what the training is for. We have to fulfill the promise I made to mom. And to stop people like Giovanni, we would need to battle and for that, we need to train." Pikachu's ears fell down but he was still happy to train with its trainer after over 4 months.

Ash changed the direction he was going in and headed towards the forest. He walked in the forest searching for a clearing big enough for him to train with pokemon. About half an hour later, he found what he was looking for and called out his pokemon.

They were training like they used to before the 'incident'. Everyone was happy. They were training hard, when it started to rain. But, the rain didn't bother them one bit, not even the fire types. 

Ash: "Ok everyone! Now we're gonna have a practice battle between Lucario and Charizard. What do you say, you two? Ready for a battle?" he asked with a grin. This is the happiest Ash had been in over 4 months and his pokemon were happy that their trainer was happy again. 

The two pokemon nodded and got into a battle stance on the opposite ends of the clearing. The battle started and it was a heated one with Charizard and Lucario exchanging blows after blows.

Ash: "Now it's time to take it to the next level. Both of you Mega Evolve!" he exclaimed excitedly, taking out his keystone necklace from under his shirt and touching the keystone.

All three of them were surrounded by bright light and when it subsided, in place of Charizard was a Mega Charizard Y and in place of Lucario was standing a Mega Lucario releasing aura in the form of winds.

  (LIKE HOW KORRINA'S LUCARIO DID WHEN IT MEGA EVOLVED FOR THE FIRST TIME)

(MEGA CHARIZARD X)

This training continued for an hour more then Ash called all of his pokemon back into their pokeballs and started leaving with Pikachu on his shoulder when he heard a scream.

???: "HHHHEEEEELLLLLPPPPP!!!!" the scream said. Ash, without thinking, started running in the direction where the scream came from.

When he came out of the trees, he saw a swarm of Beedrils chasing someone and they were on a cliff, so if the person didn't see, he or she would fall into the river below.

As he looked closer, he saw that the person being chased by the Beedrils was none other than Serena who wasn't looking where she was going and slipped off the cliff. Without giving a second thought, Ash ran to the edge and jumped off after her. 

Meanwhile, Serena closed her eyes, waiting for impact thinking this was the end of her life.

Serena: 'Is this it? Is this how I'm gonna die? What will happen to mom? What about...' she was brought out of her thoughts when she felt something wrap around her waist. At first, she thought she made contact with the water but soon realized someone had grabbed her and turned around so the person would make contact with the water.

She opened her eyes only to see the water rapidly approaching and the person under her was Ash. 

Serena: 'Wait Ash! What is he doing here? And why is he trying to save me?' these were the last thoughts that came to her mind before she blacked out after making contact with the water because of the impact and shock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Serena woke up in a cave and instantly felt warm because of the bonfire which was in the middle of the cave and across her, sitting on the other side of the cave was Ash, who was missing his hoodie which he always wore.

She also felt a soft and warm cloth over her which was not her's so she looked down and saw Ash's hoodie covering her saving her from the cold. Questions started entering her mind like: 'Where am I?' and 'What is he doing here' before she remembered what happened earlier and how he saved her.

She sat up straight and looked over and saw that Ash was asleep and the outside of the cave was dark and cold. She sat there for a while, just looking at him sleeping before he started to stir and open his eyes. He rubbed his eyes before he saw her looking at him and sighed in relief.

Ash: "Phew. You're alright. I thought something had happened to you." he said in relief, smiling.

Serena was shocked and taken aback that he was worried about her while she did nothing but bully him. Now that she looked closer, she could see a piece of cloth wrapped around his right upper arm. 

Serena: "Why?" she whispered barely loud enough for Ash to hear. He just gave her a confused look.

Ash: "What do you mean?" he replied in a clueless tone. She sighed and lowered her head.

Serena: "Why did you save me? Why were you worried about me? And why did you put yourself in danger because of me while all I ever did was bully you and make fun of you. You even got hurt for me. Why?" she asked and raised her head at the last part to look into his eyes. 

Ash: "That's for you to figure out and I would've done it for anyone else too. As far as I know, no one deserves to die just for bullying. As for this *he points to his wound* it's nothing compared to the pain your mother would've felt if I didn't do that. Now let's get you to your house." he said trying to get up but winced once he put pressure on his injured arm.  

Serena: "Ash!" she exclaimed worriedly. 'It's the same thing from the morning. Why am I feeling like this around him? And what does he mean by that?' she thought but quickly went over to help him up.

Ash: "Thanks, now let's go to Vaniville town. You live there, right?" he asked after getting up.

Serena: "Yeah, I live there but, are you sure you are fine?" 

Ash: "Yeah. I'm completely fine." he said, smiling reassuringly.

They left for Vaniville town and Serena's house with Pikachu following them from behind. After a while of walking, the town came into view. They quickly made their way over to Serena's mansion. 

As soon as they entered the gates of the mansion, the door burst open, and out came a worried Grace, who hugged her daughter tightly.

Grace: "Where were you, Serena?! I was so worried about you!" Serena was taken aback as she had never seen her mother so worried. She looked over at Ash, who had a 'This is what I meant look' and now understood what he was trying to say.

Grace: "Never do that again Serena, understood?" she said sternly, breaking the hug then turning over to Ash, who was looking at them with a smile and thinking of the times his mother used to hug him when he came back from a journey.

Grace: "Now who are you?! And what were you doing with my daughter?!" she said in a protective and enraged tone, stepping towards him, but he just stood there smiling.

Serena: "Mom he's not bad! He's the one who saved me from falling in the river!" she said quickly getting in front of her mom. Grace's expression softened and she instantly calmed down hearing this.

Grace: "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions. *she said bowing down with an apologetic look* It's just that, Serena's my only child so I'm a bit protective of her. And thank you for saving my daughter." she said in a grateful tone.

Ash: "It's okay. I understand. And no need to thank me" he replied, scratching the back of his head.

Grace: "Wait, do I know you?" she said, now realizing he looked familiar. She didn't recognize him because Calem had also altered her memories. 

Ash: "I'm Ash. It was nice meeting you Grace, but it's time I head over to my house. And feel free to call me if you need anything." he said handing her a piece of paper with his number and address on it and walked away.

Later that night, Serena told her mom everything that happened and went to sleep. But before sleeping, she thought.

Serena: 'I still don't know why he saved me or cares about me and how did he know about my mom's name. And why do I feel like this around him?' these questions swirled in her head before she fell asleep.

(A/N: PHEW. THIS IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER I'VE WRITTEN. SO GUYS YOUR PATIENCE HAS BEEN REWARDED AS AMOUR HAS STARTED TO COME INTO PLAY. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER? TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS! TILL THEN KEEP READING AND SUPPORTING AMOURSHIPPING.

   (CREDITS TO POKEMONRANGERBOY12 FOR THE SONG ABOVE)

HERE'S A SONG FOR ALL AMORSHIPPERS. ENJOY!!

(CREDITS TO POKEBLADE HARSH ULTRA AMV)

A SONG TO ALL FELLOW INDIAN AMOURSHIPPERS. ENJOY!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 4.8K 34
Serena finally takes the guts to confess to Ash while the latter wins the Kalos League....in a way. Delia reveals her true nature of work and Ash tak...
41.2K 1.8K 34
The whole point of Travelling across the regions for Ash was to not have a boring life with a corporate job, but now, 8 years later, he has both of t...
197K 3K 26
โš ๏ธRewrittenโš ๏ธ Search 'Resurgence| A Pokรฉmon Fanfiction' ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 'Never Give Up Until The End' Is what got him to where he is toda...
175K 4.9K 31
โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ขAn Amourshipping Fanficโ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข Serena Yvonne is a regular teenage girl at the age of 13 who just sta...