Champion To Noble

Par yeroberu

[UNDER RECONSTRUCTION] Kyokushin Karate was a martial art that originated in Japan. There was once a girl nam... Plus

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
EPISODE 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
jniwniuwoknwqiejmbc
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
-END OF SEASON 1-

Episode 35

300 11 0
Par yeroberu

Caspian Throndsen's Point of View

Before I could make a move, I heard the door slam. And there, I saw two women...

twins?

!!!

That face---!

If I'm not mistaken that's Dellie, Velvet's maid!

How--

Lucas' shocked as I was.

The battle between Lady Haydn, Velvet, and Daven stopped and they just stood still.

" Dellie? What are you doing here...? And... which is one is you?" Lucas said with those wide purple eyes of his.

-.-

Well... I wanna ask the same question.

" Oh~ Look who's here." said one of the twins. " One of the young masters, huh."

" Sister...d-don't provoke him"

" Oh come on Dellie, why don't you greet him? Are you being disrespectful to young master~?"

!!!

" What's the meaning of this?" said Lucas while clenching his fists.

I shifted my gaze to the other side of the room where Velvet is... but it seems like... the three of them are conversing with each other? I can't hear what they're saying, should I go near them?

What about these two?

One of the twins did a curtsy to Lucas. " Greetings, first son of the Pattinson family. Oh and, greetings... future son of the empire, your highness, the crown prince. Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Vidah, Dellie's twin sister."

Lucas stood still while piercing his gaze to the person named Vidah.

What's this situation? It's so uncomfortable and scary at the same time. Why are these persons here? Are they allies of Daven? If that's the case...

Then Dellie is a traitor.

" Explain." Lucas said in a baritone voice,

The one named Dellie (if I'm not mistaken) stood straight and bravely replied. " I believe I have no reason to explain, young master, I mean, Lord Lucas."

" You traitor--!"

" Lord Lucas, I am not a traitor."

!!!

Huh?

Don't tell me---

" I was never on your side in the first place." she said with a straight face.

Sh*t!

But in a blink of an eye, a strong wind filled the room, and little did I know that Vidah blocked Lucas' punch that was aimed at Dellie.

" Too slow, young master." she said with a smirk on her face.

Even Dellie's eyes widened. We all knew that Lucas is a monster when he's mad. Her sister just saved her life from death's door.

He clenched his teeth, but before she could even make a move, we heard footsteps coming near us.

four...no...five people

Are they enemies again??

" What's the situation---" a person with a lot of knowledge despite his age said.

All my worries faded when I saw Red, Kenji, Lilian, and Cal.

Phew...

" What took you guys so lo---"

Eh?

W-what the...

" Camilla?!"

But she didn't even spare attention to me and she ran straight to Velvet while carrying...Ethan's sword.

This girl...

I facepalmed.

Thelamora Haydn's Point of View

They're strong, there's no doubt about it. And I'm having a hard time dealing with one of them, how much more if they come at me at once.

Guess I did get old.

I'm currently dealing with Daven, who's so sharp to detect my next moves. I did expect him to be strong, but not to the point that I would doubt myself.

WIND SPEAR

I threw a strong wind spear in his direction, but he managed to dodge it.

I created more spears and threw them to him all at once.

But he created a sturdy barrier to block all those attacks.

On the other hand, the other host, Velvet Pattinson, is just watching us from the sidelines without doing anything.

What's up with her?

She caught my attention and because of that, Daven took advantage of it.

He charged at me with his right fist.

"Hah! As if your physical power will affec===="

PUNCH

!!!

" Gah!"

He punched my abdomen with his insane power.

It hurts...

I once thought I wouldn't remember this feeling anymore, but I was wrong.

This man... is strong.

I stood up straight, ignoring the pain in my gut.

" Don't get cocky... you just caught me off-guard." I said while giving him a smirk.

"..."

Yet... he didn't reply anything.

I cast a heavy spell... heavy enough to bring him down...

But...

He stopped moving for some reason.

"I give up."

!!!

That's what came out of his mouth.

Sure, my spell can kill him and make him give up but... I didn't expect those words to come out of his mouth.

" Umm... Lady Haydn, was it?"

!!!

I immediately canceled my spell.

"Lady Pattinson?!"

" Oh....you know me."

Of course, I do.

" I want to stop this fight."

!!!

My eyes widened.

" What do you want to imply? Is this some kind of trick?"

Of course, it's a trick. This must be Aris' scheme.

" Don't worry, my great great great grandfather already had discussed this with each other."

!!!

" How did you know about him??"

" Oh...how should I say this...we had a talk inside my mind or something."

" I'm not falling for it..."

I can see a faint sweat on her forehead.

" Sister Thelamora, we did talk with each other." said Daven bluntly.

!!!

" Oh, grandfather, is that you?"

" Oh shut up, brat."

;;;;;;

What's up with them?

" I won't bother you, at least for now." Daven said while crossing his arms.

" How am I supposed to trust whatever you say?"

He sighed.

" I convinced him, somehow." Lady Pattinson answered.

You...? Convince him..?

" Oh just stop asking questions already!" Daven yelled. " I'll let you make me do what you want, imprison me, household chores, hunting in the woods, I will do anything. Just let my granddaughter do what she wants." Aris said in Daven's body.

Will Daven agree to all this? After all, he's also one of Aris' hosts.

And because of that, Aris could take over any of the two bodies he had chosen, and he somehow managed to communicate with their subconsciousness.

" How can I trust you?"

" I said stop asking que---!"

" My decision won't harm the empire.... I....I only made this deal because I want to live... but thankfully, I can save my life and the people I cherished. I simply don't want to die." She said while facing the floor and clenching her fists. " Is that wrong?" she raised her and it revealed her teary eyes. It's back to normal, both of the pupils are red. I can tell that it's not Aris putting up an act.

How old is she? 15 or 16? She's too young... unlike me who had lived more than two hundred years.

I heaved a sigh. " I will grant your wish." She looks straight at my eyes with visible joy. "However... if I notice anything shady I would properly take action."

She nodded as she wiped her tears away.

To be continued~

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

50.4K 1.5K 11
What if Athanasia from "Lovely Princess" didn't die? (The original novel by Plutus and webcomic by Spoon do not belong to me. Also, please be aware...
77.4K 3.1K 22
──★ ˙🍓𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐄 𝐃𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌! 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐔𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐄! 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐗 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒(?) ̟ !! ❝Did the idea of being a pa...
794 42 17
Li Jade was a force to be reckoned with. one of the top business women in the world haven't reached the status of a self-made trillionaire at the age...
Guard Dog Par whizbee_

Roman Historique

14.5K 946 15
He was just a chief minister who fell in love with a prince. He expected trouble. But he never expected his love was part of a big scheme. The prin...