π™΅πšŠπšœπš & π™΅πšžπš›πš’πš˜πšžπšœ 𝚜...

By Angeredbear

I just finished watching season 4 and I wanted to try this out since there's not many reader inserts anyways... More

How you meet (All excpet Layla,Shashi, Frostee and any Goverment agents)
How you meet Pt 2(Layla and Shashi)
How you meet Pt3 (Ms,Nowhere and Gary)
β„•π•šπ•”π•œπ•Ÿπ•’π•žπ•–π•€ 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕠π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣♑
πŸ₯Ίπ•Žπ•™π•–π•Ÿ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•—π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯πŸ₯Ί
𝕐𝕠𝕦 π•žπ•’π•œπ•– 𝕦𝕑♑
When you get Kidnapped, How they found out and their reaction
How they save you❀️ RecoveryπŸ€•
When their clingy/wanting attention
π•Žπ•™π•–π•Ÿ π•€π• π•žπ•–π• π•Ÿπ•– π•šπ•Ÿπ•€π•¦π•π•₯𝕀 π•ͺπ• π•¦β˜Ή
𝕀𝕗 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 π•£π•’π•”π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜
π•Žπ•™π•–π•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖π•ͺ'𝕣𝕖 οΏΌοΏΌοΏΌοΏΌπŸ˜‰
𝔻𝕒π•₯𝕖𝕀 π•₯𝕙𝕖π•ͺ'𝕕 π•₯π•’π•œπ•– π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π• π•Ÿ
𝕀𝕗 π•₯𝕙𝕖π•ͺ 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 π•‘π•’π•£π•–π•Ÿπ•₯𝕀
𝕀𝕗 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕖 π•€π• π•žπ•–π•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 'π•£π•–π•§π•–π•’π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜'
𝕀𝕗 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕀𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕑 π• π•Ÿ π•₯π•™π•–π•ž
ℍ𝕠𝕨 π•₯𝕙𝕖π•ͺ'𝕕 π”Έπ•Ÿπ•Ÿπ• π•ͺ//𝕋𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕖 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦
β„‚π• π•žπ•—π• π•£π•₯ 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣
𝕄𝕒π•₯𝕀𝕦𝕠 𝕔𝕒π•₯𝕔𝕙-𝕦𝕑
ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕖𝕀π•₯:π•Žπ•™π•–π•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖π•ͺ'𝕣𝕖 𝕛𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕀
π•‹π• π•Ÿπ•ͺ:π•‹π•–π•’π•€π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ (☁️π•₯π• πŸˆ)
𝕃𝕒π•ͺ𝕝𝕒: β„π•’π•šπ•Ÿπ•ͺ 𝕕𝕒π•ͺ𝕀 (☁️π•₯𝕠 𝕒 π•“π•šπ•₯ 𝕠𝕗 🍈)
π•†π•Ÿπ•– 𝕀𝕙𝕠π•₯~π•Šπ•™π•’π•€π•™π•š x 𝔻𝕠𝕔π•₯𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣
π•‹π•šπ•Ÿπ•ͺ 𝕋𝕠𝕣𝕖π•₯π•₯𝕠~π•‹π• π•Ÿπ•ͺ 𝕩 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 π• π•Ÿπ•–π•€π•™π• π•₯
𝔽𝕠𝕠𝕕 π•“π•’π•“π•šπ•–π•€~β„‚π•šπ•€π•”π•  𝕩 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 π• π•Ÿπ•–π•€π•™π• π•₯
𝔼𝕔𝕙𝕠~β„π• π•žπ•–
𝕃𝕒π•ͺ𝕝𝕒~π•Šπ•šπ•”π•œπ•–π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π•π•ͺ 𝕀𝕨𝕖𝕖π•₯
𝔹𝕖𝕀π•₯ π•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•₯𝕠 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 π•™π•’π•‘π•‘π•–π•Ÿ~π•Šπ•™π•’π•€π•™π•š 𝕩 𝕄! π•π•šπ•π•π•’π•šπ•Ÿ 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣
𝕀𝕗 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕀𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕗 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π••π•’π•£π•œ
π•Žπ•™π•–π•Ÿ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 π•‘π•£π•–π•˜π•Ÿπ•’π•Ÿπ•₯//ℍ𝕠𝕨 π•₯𝕙𝕖π•ͺ π•₯𝕣𝕖𝕒π•₯ π•₯π•™π•–π•šπ•£ π•œπ•šπ••

ℍ𝕠𝕨 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•˜π•¦π•ͺ𝕀 𝕔𝕦𝕕𝕕𝕝𝕖♑

990 9 3
By Angeredbear

Hello!! I have a lot of motivation right now so I'm just producing chapter after chapter.😁😁

Tony Torreto

Let's be honest here when Tony feels like he needs to show you attention or you two just have a lot of energy it would be like this. He just loves you so much that sometimes he can't express it through words.

But you guys are able to have calm moments like this where you just want to hug each other and enjoy each other's presence.Everyone is surprised that Tony can have calm moments like these cause he's always jumping into crackhead like situations and makes stupid decisions. But, we love him anyways.

Cisco

I feel like even though Cisco presents himself as being strong he genuinely does have a lot of fears and worries that he feels like having you there holding him will block the nightmares and fears he's having at the time out because to him your one of the strongest people he knows.

Echo

You guys will probably keep things very tame and you'll only really hold each other when you feel alone or scared about something that's happening or has happened.

Layla

I feel like Layla would keep you as close as she possibly could. Because she's been running her whole life she doesn't really know what a safe place is, but you're the one thing that makes her feel safe and wanted. So she will hold you as tight as she possibly can making sure no one takes you away from her.

Shashi Dhar

I feel like as much as Shashi just has an aura of dominant energy he's a bit of a softy deep down and likes it when you show him any sort of affection. You have this effect on him that not anyone else has it's actually amazing how he'll go 0-100 for you.

Ms Nowhere

I think she treats you with a lot of affection when your alone but you'll have to earn it by doing a good job in a mission or something. She can get very touchy when she wants to so do watch out because she appears out of nowhere sometimes just to get a kiss from you.

Gary

He's a teddy bear he just needs a long hug after a long stressful day. This is another reason why you resent Ms Nowhere because she always mistreats Gary and stresses him out sometimes. But, Gary just needs you and he's all better.

A/N:
Hello all who actually read this I've published five chapters in 12 hours I'm very proud of myself. Now it's time to delete my search history. Who knew that searching up gifs of cuddling would be mentally scaring 😅 Anyways bye! bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 18K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
140K 1.7K 20
Character x reader. Sad oneshots, trigger warnings. Update (04/04/2019): I am ashamed of every single writing piece in this book, I am so sorry.
27.9K 361 24
I fall in love with Chris and Martin of the Wild Kratts crew.
42K 888 20
THIS STORY MAY INCLUDE SOME ADULT LANGUAGE! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!! I SAW A LOT OF PEOPLE DOING BOYFRIEND SCENARIOS SO I DECIDED TO DO ONE TOO. I HOPE...