AGE, scar head ยน (REWRITING)

By -alienrcgina

โ”€โ”€ ( ๐Ÿ”—# ๐€๐†๐„) +%*ใ€ฐ๏ธ โคท โ€ข HARRY POTTER !! โ› ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—‡๐–บ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„, ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž'๐—‹๐–พ ๐Ÿฃ6 ๐–บ๐—‡... More

๐€๐†๐„
p - 000.
1 - 001.
002.
003.
004.
005.
006.
007.
008.
009.
2 - 010.
011.
012.
013.
READ PLEASE!
014.
015.
016.
QUESTIONS AND EXPLANATIONS
017.
018.
020.
021.
SECOND BOOK OUT NOW
NEW BOOK AND ANNOUCEMENT

019.

3.6K 93 78
By -alienrcgina

chapter nineteen | BALL ESCAPADES

SHE STARED AT HERSELF IN THE MIRROR.

she looked......beautiful. she felt beautiful.

the red curls framing her face. the light blue tux, tailored perfectly. the painted nails with the gorgeous heels.

everything was absolutely beautiful. she loved it.

"you look really pretty." ginny smiles at rubi through the mirror. rubi grins and turns around to examine her sister.

she looked beautiful, just how every weasley women should look like.

"you look adoringly beautiful sister." rubi winks at ginny but sees that there's something missing. she grabs angelina's blush cream and walks over to her sister.

she bends down a bit to be face to face with her sister. she pats some blush in to ginny's cheek softly.

"once you walk in to the great hall, you smile proudly with your held high as if your are the star attraction. weasley women hold so much power because of how confident and beautiful they are. have you not seen mum? she's a beautiful woman who owns the room whenever she walks in because she knows her worth."

rubi grins and boops ginny's nose. ginny giggles. "mum would be so proud to see you glide around the room with such beauty. dont let that little itty bitty thought leave your brain while your in there. understood?" rubi raises her perfectly shaped brow.

ginny grin while nodding. "good." ginny throws her arms around rubi. "i love you so much rubi. you're the best big sister anyone could ask for. ill make you and mum proud." she mumbles in to rubi's shoulder.

rubi's chest feels all warm and fuzzy because of her little sister's words. "im already proud of you gin, now go own that ball room little lioness."

ginny runs off to go look for neville. rubi sighs. she wishes she could assure her little sister that she will protect her from the world, but she cant. the thought of her leaving ginny with no one terrifies her.

—————

rubi's heels click against the floor as she walk towards the steps of the great hall. once she reaches the corner she sees all the decorations and the beautiful outfits everyone was using.

her heart was plumbing in to her chest. she looks down and sees cedric walking up the stairs towards in awe. "wow. you um- look- um amazing." he gasps out.

she chuckles. "thank you. you dont look so bad yourself."

cedric shakes his head in disbelief. "your glowing. no one can stop glancing back at you. because of your extraordinary beauty." cedric says in one breath.

rubi lips parten. oh. cedric has never said that before to her. "um- im flattered you think that way of me cedric" she smiles weakly.

she felt kind of awkward with her ex complimenting her. he tries to say something else but rubi shushes him with a finger to his lips. "dont say more cedric, it's supposed to be a nice night, dont ruin it with your confessions." she whispers.

cedric's stares at her sadly while nodding. she tries smiling at him to make him feel better but someone interrupts them. "hey ced, are you ready?"

they both turn to look at a pretty raven head girl with a pretty dress. "yeah he's ready, take him away." she says a bit harshly. she struts away from them while swaying her hips.

her eye catches someone and its harry. he had black dress robes with polished sleek black dress shoes. he looked very hot. yet so handsome at the same time.

rubi's breathing stuttered a bit as harry studies her from head to toe. he licks his lips and looks up at her from his eyelashes. she tries to look away but for some reason her body thought otherwise.

her feet forced her to start walking towards him, how could her own body betray her.

but suddenly someone stands in front of her, antoinette. she smiles softly at rubi while tucking some hair behind her ear. "erm- hi."

rubi pierces her eyes at antoinette. "hello." she says empty.

antoinette suddenly felt a bit insecure. "um- what do you think." she stutters out while spinning around so rubi could compliment her on her blue dress.

"nice." she says dryly. toi bites her lip trying not to cry. she got ready and pretty for her and she wont even compliment her?

profesor mcgonagall starts ushering everyone in to the great hall making rubi hold her arm out for toi. antoinette flushes a bit at the small gesture. she intertwines their arms and her chest warms up a bit.

rubi started leading the way to the great hall.

—————

everyone started going on the dance floor after the champions and their dates finished dancing. rubi pulls antoinette in the middle and she wraps her arm around toi waist. making toi hitch out a squeak.

rubi raises toi's arm while grasping it. she starts swaying them to get toi use to the movements. they stare at each other while swaying around the room.

rubi's face still emotionless she speaks. "sorry about earlier, i was feeling a tad moody. you do look very beautiful in that dress." she whispers out while pressing herself closer to toi.

antoinette smiles while her cheeks redden a tad. "thank you."

after awhile they stop dancing and antoinette goes to go get them pumpkin juice at the sweets table.

rubi spots harry sitting by himself while biting his nails. making rubi chuckle. she walks towards him smiling. "stop biting your nails you big oaf, it's unsanitary"

harry jumps in his seat while wiping his nails on his trousers. rubi lets out a giggle at his idiocy. harry smiles uncomfortably. "how are you enjoying the ball?" harry asks while rubbing his hands together from nerves.

"so far fine, i danced with my date for awhile. we talked but she went to use the loo and get us drinks." she shrugs.

harry nods not really knowing what to say. "you look really good harry." harry blushes and mutters out a thanks. rubi smiles at him. "you um look breathtakingly beautiful." harry confesses.

her heart flutter in her chest. everyone has complimented her so far and no one's compliment gaven her so much butterflies.

"um do you wanna go on a walk?"

—————

a few minutes later they were walking the halls of hogwarts laughing and making small talk.

their hands kept brushing against each other making them both shiver. harry gets an idea in his mind.

"rubi would you like to dance with me?" he says as confident as he can. rubi turns to look at him shocked.

"um, i mean sure but um there's no music?" harry grins and grabs her hand pulls her in to a classroom. "harry what are you-"

harry lights the whole room of candles. rubi stares at it in amazement. the classroom was abandoned, only having one desk that was not broken and weirdly tilted.

harry then suddenly appears with a record player in his hand and places a record on it. soft jazz music starts playing.

rubi stares in awe.

(the song is blue in green by miles davis, feel free to listen to it while reading this part of the book.)

harry walks over to rubi with his hands in the pocket of his trousers. he stands in front her while wrapping his arm around her waist holding her hand.

they start swaying side to side while rubi places her head on harry's shoulder. they both sigh contently. it was so heart filing to dance with someone without a care in the world.

"my aunt told me once this was my mother's favorite song to listen to while she cleaned around the house with my grand parents." harry says softly. rubi smiles thinking about how harry's mum would be so proud of him.

"well she was a woman of taste. this song is splendid." she whispers.

harry dips rubi slowly making rubi let out a breath of air. once he lifts her up he whispers. "may i kiss you?"

rubi nods, too intoxicated by his smell to say anything. he places his lips on her softly. making it a soft peck, rubi wraps her hands around his neck pulling him closer again for another peck.

the pecks slowly became a slow passionate kiss. it wasn't rushed and sloppy like the first time. it was just pure passion.

the kiss was so sweet, calming and reassuring. they kissed like if they had all the time in the world to do this.

none of rubi's kisses before harry weren't so loving and pure. it was always rushed and lustful. but with harry it was so..... different.

making every single little smack of the lips matter.

rubi felt harry's tongue pass over her upper lip making her open her mouth, granting him permission. their tounges clashed together in a small dance of tasting each other. it was pure bliss.

the room was so quite after the song stopped just the sound of their tongues and lips smacking together so obscenely.

rubi was getting a bit antsy with only the kissing. she wanted more. instead of keeping her hand on harry's neck she slid them up to his hair and tugging on it.

she was signaling him she wanted more of him. he somehow understood and started lowering his head to her neck. placing small pecks. the pecks was making rubi even more sensitive to harry's kisses.

she let out a small whine. she would've cried at the ugly sound if she was in the right state of mind. the sound rubi made just pushed harry to speed up a little. he started sucking and licking her neck making her putty in his hands.

she was breathing heavily with her eyes closed as harry pleasured her neck with soft sucks of the skin. he lowered his kisses to her collarbones.

he nipped lightly on a small part of the skin on her collarbones. she gasped at the feeling going all the way down to her toes. making them curl. she needed his lips back to keep her from making more embarrassing sounds. she smashed her lips on to his with a purpose.

somehow the kiss was shutting up the whines in her throat. harry pulled away a little making rubi whine pathetically to pull him back. "shh shh, it's ok darling. i just wanna take off your blazer." her mumbles.

she nods while biting her lip to stop being a little clingy bitch. he unbuttons the blazer slowly and shrugging it off her. the piece of fabric falls to the floor leaving her with her brassiere.

he backs them up to the table and lays rubi down on it. it was a bit uncomfortable but it wasn't to uncomfortable where she couldn't handle it. he climbed over her and immediately dipping down to her breast and sucking on the plump soft skin.

rubi let out small moans while biting on her fist. harry impressively unclasps the brassiere with no struggle.

"how did you do that?" rubi asks surprised while still being impressed.

"i actually didnt do that, my wand did all the work." the small innuendo in that answer made rubi and harry start laughing against each others lips.

they laughed so easily with no shame. but they slowly went back in to the mood.

they ended up with harry rutting up against rubi with aggressive yet slow strokes. small grunts and moans were let out in the room.

they never took off their trousers, they were absolutely not having sex on a table as their first time.

after they both released they were both panting against each others lips. harry gave small pecks on to rubi's lips lovingly.

they both would never forget that night of pure bliss, passion and lust in that classroom. it was a night to remember. but what they did not expect was that it would go all to crap the day after.

1995 words
*coughs* that was....
interesting? anyways! YAYYYYYY
i know you dirty mfs were probably
expecting full on smut but no <3
im not writing smut about two minors. absolutely not. a 16 yr old and a 14 yr old. i refuse. but yeahhh! Dumbledore is probably wishing he didn't know everything that happens inside the walls of Hogwarts right now- hope you enjoyed!
bye bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 6.7K 64
Emerald Snow is a Hufflepuff student who is attending Hogwarts. Coming to hogwarts, she thought she'd get the dream experience like her mother and fa...
12.3K 375 14
(I am bad at summaries, but the story will be better. Promise) Jordan Ray is best friends with the Weasleys. Some of them. She hates Percy for obviou...
16.6K 512 21
[Book 1] The book is about 11 year old Anna Potter, who receives a letter saying that she is invited to attend Hogwarts, school of witchcraft and wiz...
146K 3.3K 39
๐“๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฆ!!! - Y/N has been best friends with Fred and George since her very first year at Hogwarts. Now...