ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇɴɪᴇɴᴄᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

By itsjustinseagull_

"𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 �... More

•ᴅɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴏɴᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴏ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏᴜʀ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғɪᴠᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-sɪx•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ɴɪɴᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ•
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sɪx•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sɪx•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ•
•notice•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏʀᴛʏ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ- ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ- ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ•
👋
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏʀᴛʏ sɪx•
😶
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ•
🤔
•ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ•
•New Story•
•ʙᴏɴᴜs•

•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ•

10.7K 500 26
By itsjustinseagull_

||𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓||

"Y/n, please baby give me a kiss"

Taehyung puckered his lips cutely looking you and you smiled at his cuteness, leaning in you kissed him on the lips softly earning a satisfied hum from you.

"You know, your kisses can take all my worries away."

"Y/n do you promise to stay by my side always?"

He played with your fingers as you both laid in the bed in each others embrace.

"I promise I never leave your side."

Your soft voice made him smile as he kissed your temple as you leaned into his touch.

"Don't ever leave me baby, you are all I need in my life."

"Taehyung! I love you!"

You shouted playfully running in his embrace making the man giggle at your childishness. He looked deeply in your eyes cupping your face,a huge smile present both of your lips.

"Stop baby, people are eyeing us weirdly"

You tsked at his reasoning before pecking his lips quickly which made his face to turn slightly red.

"And I don't care, okay? Now say 'I love you' back."

He laughed when you faking a angry face which only ended up making you look cute.

"I love you, I love you a lot, baby."

"Y/n, how could you do this to me?"

Tears fell off his bambi eyes as they stared in yours swirling with the pain of betrayal, his heart still refusing to believe the scene before him.

"I am sorry Taehyung but I never loved you"

Jimin looked at his best friend in concern as he sat there staring at the walls of the practice room with a blank expression. The dark circles under his eyes seemingly visible as he sat there, motionless. With a defeated sigh Jimin sat himself beside Taehyung before putting a hand on his shoulder to get his attention.

He softly smiled at his friend who finally looked up at him, Jimin felt his heart clenching at the sight of his lifeless eyes. The once playful eyes filled with colours now seemed dull and void of any emotion. Jimin pursed his lips as a frown of worry took over his soft face.

"Taehyung"

Keeping his tone very gentle he looked deeply into Taehyung's eyes who dropped his eyes on the ground, feeling exposed under his eyes. After a moment of silence Jimin decided to speak out his concern.

"Tae, can you tell me what happened?"

His question made Taehyung shake his head without having the courage to look up at his friend. Jimin bit on his lips knowing exactly the reason behind his condition and it pained him to see his friend like this.

"It's Y/n, right?"

Hearing your name only made him feel worst as he clenched his teeth together to subside the awful pain in his heart. After seeing you again at his engagement party added more salt to his open wounds leaving him devastated. He couldn't spend a moment without you invading his mind and it was torturing him slowly and painfully. The poor guy was in great affliction.

"Why don't you let go off her,partner?"

That question made him look at Jimin in the eye with his tearful gaze, Jimin almost gasped at the heartwrenching sight.

"I wish I could but I can't. She doesn't leave my mind Jimin. I am trying, I am trying so much. Everyday feels like a living hell for me. I feel myself burning everyday. Iseul...I can't even look at her now,Jimin. I feel like I am cheating on Y/n when I am with her....I can't survive this pain. I am losing myself"

Taehyung's words made even Jimin tear up as well, the man could see the agony, the sufferance in his eyes and he could only imagine what he was going through from inside.

"Taehyung, go to her."

The words falling off Jimin's mouth made him look at him with confused eyes and Jimin smiled nodding afterwards.

"Let go off her and for that, first you have to face her, talk to her. Taehyung, sometimes we just need a closure which you never got that from her. She isn't yours anymore Taehyung and you have to face the truth. Go Tae, you can do it."

It was raining again outside, the pitter-patter of the rain hitting the big windows of the living room filled the area in the silent atmosphere. The occasional thunder strikes could be heard from time to time.

Jungkook was playing with Gureum to pass his time, in just three days the cute pet had own his heart. Gureum ran around playing with a ping-pong ball while Jungkook sat there smiling at the small fluff ball. The sudden ringing of the doorbell made him alerted. He stood up and went to the door before opening it.

A surprised taking look taking over his face as his took in the sight of the person standing before him. He found himself gulping down thickly as he silently stared at the male before him with dazed eyes. Taehyung stood on the door step of his closest friend after three whole months, hairs slightly wet, probably from the rain water.

"Where is she?"

Jungkook slightly frowned upon hearing his question as Taehyung desperately looked around trying to get any glimpse of her, his eyes shining with a thin layer of tear.

"Where is she?! Tell me, please."

Rising his voice he lowered it immediately as now he looked into Jungkook's eyes, the younger man gulped again seeing the fresh tears in Taehyung's eyes.

"In...in my room"

His voice almost got caught in his throat before he recovered again. Taehyung nodded his before pushing past him to get inside the house, with sloppy steps he went in the room you were in.

Jungkook stood by the door, following Taehyung with his eyes. The sudden uneasiness in his heart made him look down and fist his hands. Closing the door shut he made himself sit on the couch completely unaware of what was waiting for him next.

___
______

Thank you for reading my shitty story.
Until next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 3.6K 36
𝑱𝑲- 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒎𝒆 𝑱𝑰𝑴𝑰𝑵 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏! 𝑱𝑴- 𝑨𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒛𝒚?? 𝑰'𝒎 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒏𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕�...
978 40 12
A complicated Taekook story
41.5K 2.2K 23
"𝑊𝒉𝑒𝑛 𝑌𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐽𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑐𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑔𝑒..." . . . . . 𝐼𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑌𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑚𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑓𝑖...
30.6K 1.3K 16
A Tale of arrange marriage