Mission for Us

By tupaioren

A Power Sfera Universe's fanfiction. Disclaimer ; Boboiboy and Mechamato belong to Monsta. A surprise visit f... More

Prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
random
fifteen
erm
big news??

ten

1.4K 66 13
By tupaioren

The chaotic situation in the training room earlier began to ease up after about three hours later.

Amato is in the middle of the room, looking defeated. How can the trio have so much energy? It's almost like they consumed kilogrammes of sugar before splitting. He can't recall adding much sugar in the meals he cooked, but how??

Gempa seeing the exhausted father finally joined the trio and told them to clean all the mess they made, starting with clearing the vines and plants' ashes on the floor.

Feeling distracted by the noises Taufan, Blaze and Thorn made while cleaning, Ice woke up from his nap and joined the trio after spotting Gempa who was glaring at him from the side.

Well, Gempa wasn't glaring actually. He was wondering how Ice was not bothered at all by the sound of the trio playing and laughing but instantly awoke by the sound of people cleaning. Weird.

"Oi, Amato!" The door of the room suddenly opened and the two power spheres came in.

"Woah, what happened to you? You look like you just got burnt down or something. Your face is black, haha."

"Nothing happened. We were just playing," still feeling exhausted, he replied.

Ochobot was right. Their definition of 'playing' is burning down a room.

"Playing, huh? I guess Boboiboy is in his Blaze form?"

While pointing to where his sons are, he answered, "Not quite. He split to five. There."

Mechabot looked the way Amato was pointing and now saw five different individuals with different type of clothing but with a same face. Ochobot was there too, lecturing Gempa about splitting to the three.

"Cool," was the only thing Mechabot could utter.

As soon as the training room all cleaned up, Boboiboy fused back and ran straight to the walking mess his dad was.

"Are you cheered up?" He smiled.

"Totally. I was too busy handling and playing with them till I forgot to feel sad. I felt happy that I got to spend time with you."

"Told ya. Troublemaker trio are the best, hehe."

Everyone went straight to their own rooms after bidding their goodnights.

_______________

The next morning, the elemental superhero and the 9th generation power sphere had their breakfast with just them, as they were told that Amato and Mechabot had something urgent to discuss.

Boboiboy was curious about what they have to discuss but just shrugged it off. Maybe it's something about their previous mission.

They were still chilling in the kitchen when suddenly an announcement was made asking Boboiboy and Ochobot to come to the deck.

They arrived minute after and saw Amato with Mechabot seriously discussing about something while looking at the hologram screen.

"Good morning, dad, Mechabot," Boboiboy greeted.

"Oh, morning Boboiboy. You're here."

"Yea I heard the announcement. So what're you guys discussing?"

"That's the reason Mechabot and I called you here actually. We want to brief on a mission."

"Mission?! I thought we're going to spend our time together. Haih, if it's from TAPOPS, I guess I have no choice."

He was hoping today Amato and him could go and visit some of his favourite places together but what can he do, mission always comes first.

"Don't be down, my boy. It's a mission for us. A mission I specifically made for you and me, not from TAPOPS. Technically, even if TAPOPS gave you a mission at these times, I have the right to deny it for you."

Amato sure have the right. After all he's the one to monitor all missions going to be handed to all agents.

"Hehe, I forgot you're one of the higher ups. So, a mission together with you? The Legendary Armoured Hero, eh? I'm sure is lucky," Boboiboy tried to tease his own dad.

"I guess I'm lucky as well to have a mission with the Master of Seven Elementals."

"Guys, can't you just quit it. You two are literally blood family," it seemed like Mechabot is annoyed with the father and son praising each other.

"Just say it if you're jealous," Amato started to tease.

"Why should I be?! I'm the one that made you legendary. There's no way I am jealous."

"Yea right. Oh hey, Ochobot. Your power extraction power is cool," out of sudden Amato said, maybe to make the mechanizing power sphere jealous.

"Oh thanks, general." Ochobot just thanked him.

"Amato, you seriously have a problem."

"Haha, terbaik!"

"Okay back to the mission I was about to explain earlier. So Boboiboy, remember I asked you whether you've met 9th generation power sphere other than Ochobot before?"

"Yes, I remember. Kot."

"General, are we going to locate other 9th generation power spheres?"

"Precisely, Ochobot. Our mission is to search and rescue at least one 9th generation power sphere."

"Why do you specify it to 9th generation only, dad?"

"9th generation power spheres are known to be the rarest. It is super rare to the point where no one have ever seen one, of course except our yellow robot here, Ochobot.

This generation power sphere is said to have one special attribute. If other power spheres' powers are about giving, the generation is about taking. Like Ochobot, his original power is power extraction, means he can extract powers, store it and give it to anyone he deem to be worthy."

"That's a lot of information dad, but wow."

"That's not all. You know about power spheres history, right? Power spheres were created by Kubulus race to aid them during their war against the colonizers. After they won the war, power spheres undergo mass production, hence the first until the 8th generation. They were used for good, but eventually the Kubulus and other aliens used them for evil.

Some of the scientist that created the power spheres didn't agree with this and started a new programme, a secret one, the 9th generation power spheres. A generation specialized to help end this aliens versus powers spheres war.

But unfortunately, the Kubulus found out about the programme and chased after the generation's power spheres."

"Wow, general. You seem to know much about our generation. How long have you been researching?"

"Amato and I began our research a year ago and we didn't get much, sadly," Mechabot answered.

"So, your goal is to search for all of them?"

"Yes, and I plan to finish the programme," Amato smiled and face Boboiboy.

"What do you say? Wanna join this mission with me?"

"Of course, dad! It sounds so cool! When do we start?" Wuuu someone's excited.

"How about tomorrow? As for today, I feel like going to places, but I don't know where. Any suggestion?" Amato asked as if knowing what his son felt earlier.

"Sureeee. Lets go to Rimbara!" Boboiboy suggested. He actually wants to collect some plant seeds for Thorn. He seemed to enjoy planting Rimbara's plant last time.

°~°~°~°~°

If anyone is wondering, I took the power sphere's history from BBBTM comic and of course, the galaxy intro (except the 9th generation power sphere part).

Sorry for typos and grammar mistakes🙏🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 419 24
This story is about the elemental family that was living happily together until one day they got seperated,only their oldest brother Halilintar didn'...
77.7K 2.6K 28
Boboiboy and his friends got a new mission , which is to help all of the Laskar Station crews to track and save all of the Power Spheres . A little s...
15.8K 528 25
A new mission? A new adventure. Boboiboy and his friends received a newly suspicious mission. But who can say they could denied it.A lot of things ha...
1.4K 42 28
This book contains ; Oneshots, Scenarios, Headcanons, And Incorrect Quotes This is where I dump all of my ideas (some are inspired ones). Mostly, I'...