Heaven and Hell

Por xUndeadCutiex

If the new girl in school stood out like bright light in a dark place who wouldn't notice her? Oh a lot of pe... Más

Chapter 1: New School New Rules
Chapter 2: Another nightmare comes true
Chapter three: No where to go
Chapter 4: Heartbroken yet again
Chapter 5: I hate this
Chapter 6: A ending worth beginning
Chapter 7: Yin and Yang
Chapter 9: Madness
Chapter 10: The Big Fight
Chapter 11: The truth of it all
Ending the Book

Chapter 8: Roses the color of Violet

63 2 1
Por xUndeadCutiex

I kicked the water around me, soaking my clothes. There was no one around me, what could I do? I had no purpose whatsoever... People stared at me... Was it because my hair was a violet color? Or was it my eyes? I looked up at the sky, my eyes they're not normal I know that much.. I walked to my school "Grand High school" I was a new freshman with no one to talk too. The world around me spinning while I was standing still in the middle of it all, where could I go? No one will accept a kid like me, someone whose a freak and didn't fit in. I was left alone to care for my sick brother, he didn't have long to live but I still treasured every second with him.

I quickly walked home so that I could see him. But as I got home my brother wasn't downstairs like usual. I rushed upstairs to see his computer open and him sleeping in his bed. I walked over to his computer and opened his messages. As I was reading I saw that people were messaging him to go kill himself... These kind of things are not suppose to be told to a kid... I closed the laptop and covered my mouth. Tears fell down my face... What do I do? I know he's not doing okay...

I clenched my fists and walked out of the room, he would tell me about this stuff if he needed my help, I closed the door and continued to my room, I have school tomorrow so I should get some sleep before I end up staying up all night.

(That morning)

I walked downstairs to fix breakfast, I could hear my brother upstairs running around. I grabbed a piece of toast and bit into it feeling the butter on my lips.

"I'm off to school" my brother said running out the door

"Jake!" I screamed after him but he has already taken off

I stood there in the middle of the kitchen alone, a nagging feeling was eating me alive from the inside out. I grabbed my bag and ran out the door, something was wrong something was very wrong at the moment. I ran all the way to Jake's school trying to figure out where his classes are. Each grade level is divided into separate buildings so finding his classroom isnt going to be the easiest. My heart was racing as I looked around the campus. I could see my brother walking into his school, I ran after him but as soon as I saw a group of older boys from my school pick him up by his collar and slam him against the wall I lost it...

I ran up to them and tried making the one boy let go of my brother but I failed to do so. With one hand the boy smacked me away. I fell to the ground hard, the other boys picked me up and punched me in the stomach repeatedly till I coughed up blood. I watched as my brother was beaten senselessly in front of me. Tears forming in my eyes, I reached out for my brother. Please... Please stop... Before I knew it a teacher came and broke up the boys, they were escorted to the office. My brother laid on the ground not moving. I willed my body to move and crawled over to him, his face was bloody and bruised. I stroked his cheek tears falling from my face.

"Jake... Jake please wake up!" I screamed shaking him

The guards picked me up and carried my brother to the ambulance, I fought with them to let me go. I needed to see my brother, he needed me more then anything! I pushed the guards away and jumped into the ambulance with my brother. A oxygen mask laid on his face. He seems to be breathing... I let out a breath and wiped my face.

As my brother was admitted to the hospital, I walked around trying to clear my mind. A girl with black hair walked out of the hospital with two boys who looked identical. She turned towards the two of them and flicked them in their foreheads. I chuckled at them covering my mouth, for the first time in awhile I actually laughed. I shook my head back and forth, I turned around and walked away from the window. I sat in a chair next to my brother holding his hand. The doctor said he could go home tomorrow since he just blacked out from the beatings and shock. I let out a breath and laid my head down on his bed still holding his hand.

"Mrs. Reed" said a nurse

I leaned back off the bed and looked up, my brother stood looking down at me. "Viola" he said weakly wrapping his arms around my neck. Tears formed in my eyes as I clung to my brother.

After they discharged him and let me take him home. We walked hand and hand down the road, even though he was two years younger then me. As we got home I laid down on my bed and took a nap. My eyes were heavy and I was too tired to keep them open. I reached up and untied my hair letting my violet hair tumble to my waist. I quickly closed my eyes and fell asleep.

(That morning)

"Jake are you awake?" I said walking into his room, I looked around to see him sleeping on his bed. I pulled the covers closer to his chin and kissed his forehead goodbye. After I left him a quick note I proceeded to school. All of the teachers told me to stay home with my brother but one of us has to get a education and I'll have the neighbors come over and check on him for me. I closed the door and started walking to school but who knew I was in for a turn of events later that day..

I reached the school and raced to my first period. The day was going slow and I couldn't look at anyone, I kept my head down and my headphones in. I liked the silence more then anything.

*Ring!*

I looked down to see a message from my brother

"I just wanted to say thank you for everything sissy, honestly I am glad you are my sister. I hope you have a great life... I am sorry I cant be apart of it anymore... I will always love you... And hey... I'll be joining daddy and mommy in heaven today... Goodbye Viola."

I raced out of the classroom, my shoes echoing against the floor. I slid down the stairs almost tripping, rain beat heavily on the pavement as I ran. Please! Please don't let me be too late! I was five minutes away from my house, would I make it?!

"JAKE!" I screamed rushing into my house and running upstairs I looked into his room but he wasn't there... "JAKE REED!" I screamed my voice cracking as tears fell down my face, I ran to the bathroom water coming out from underneath... The door was firmly locked.

"Jake! Please!" I screamed slamming into the door

After a good two minutes I kicked the door down and rushed in. My brother laid in the tub blood surrounded him, his wrist were bleeding badly. I slid over to him and pulled him out of the bath tub.

"Jake! Please no!" I screamed holding him close to my chest

There was no pulse... He....was.... gone.

"NO!!!!" I screamed

His body was limp... The neighbors rushed in, fear in their eyes. I cried endlessly they rushed over and picked me up carrying me away from the scene as the cops got there. There was nothing anyone could do... It was suicide...

The police took my brothers body away, covering his face with a white cloth... My brother... my sweet little brother... he was all I had left...

I stayed in my room for a week. My neighbors came over here and there to check on me like usual... I looked at my phone, my friends texted my phone like crazy wondering where I was... I quietly got up and went downstairs. I was glad that we had a bathroom upstairs and down. I could never go back into that bathroom even if my life depended on it. I quickly took a shower and got dressed, I didn't bother doing my makeup and just went with the natural look. I grabbed my back and walked out the door. As I was walking down the road a girl stood in a fighting stance with two boys by her side. The two boys attacked the other group and took two of them down. The girl who I think was the leader stood back with her behind wide open.

A guy advanced at her from behind while she was fighting another guy. I dropped my bag and rushed forward kicking the guy who was coming up behind her in the back of the head sending him flying. She turned around and looked at me. Her blue eyes shining brightly as she smiled.

"Beautiful hair" she said smiling

My eyes went wide right as she kicked the last guy in the gut. Now I remembered... The only other person that told me that was my brother... tears fell from my face. She rushed over frantically.

"Why are you crying?! Did I say something wrong?!" She said practically yelling

I smiled through my tears right as the twins came over. "oh these two are Tyler and Kyle and I am Naomi" she said extending her hand to me

"Im viola" I whispered taking her hand

"You're a good fighter, thanks for having my back" she said

I nodded my head thank you and was about to leave till one of the twins grabbed my shirt.

"Tyler what are you doing?!" Said Kyle grabbing Tyler's hand

"Will you join us" he said quietly

I turned around and looked at them. Naomi let out a breath and smirked "well I guess it can't be helped, Viola will you join us as a member of our gang"

I stared at them for a moment, a gang? A group of kids that would be like my family... I wouldn't be alone anymore right?... I looked down at the ground.

"Umm umm okay" I said

"Well then welcome to madness, Violet" she said raising her arms

The twins bowed and smiled at my warmly. So this is the feeling of having friends?.. I smiled and accepted the name.

"The Rose that was Violet" said Kyle

Everyone started laughing "being poetic aren't you Kyle" said Naomi slapping him on the back

This was my new life... Jake look at me now... Is this okay? Will I be okay? Please watch over me baby brother.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

256 0 11
It all starts with a girl named mackenzie but finds the name jet preferable. She has trouble moving to Sydney Australia with her 4 best friends Sarah...
9.7K 518 25
she is innocent straight A student she always obey the rules and she believes in love but she didn't fall in love before and she is waiting for the...
94.8K 1.8K 50
Alexis was heartbroken when August, her best friend of ten years, humiliated her in front of the whole school. August leaves school the same year and...
4.4M 101K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...