MCYT Oneshots

By Starry_Whiskey

MCYT REQUESTS Will Do: -Fluff -Angst -Smut -Triggering content (I will put tw and cw) -Ships -x readers (th... More

Request
πŸ’”πŸ€π™΅πš•πšŠπšœπš‘πš‹πšŠπšŒπš”πšœ- πš€πšžπšŠπšŒπš”πš’πšπš’ 𝚑 π™ΊπšŠπš›πš• 𝚑 πš‚πšŠπš™πš—πšŠπš™
πŸ’”π™·πš˜πš–πšŽ- πš‚πš•πšŽπšŽπš™πš’ π™±πš˜πš’s (π™ΏπšŠπš›πš π™Ύπš—πšŽ)
πŸ’”πŸ€π™ΌπšŽπšŽπšπš’πš—πš πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™ΏπšŠπš›πšŽπš—πšπšœ- πš€πšžπšŠπšŒπš”πš’πšπš’ 𝚑 π™ΊπšŠπš›πš• 𝚑 πš‚πšŠπš™πš—πšŠπš™
πŸ’”πš†πš’πš—πšπšœ- πš†πš’πš•πš‹πšžπš›
πŸ’”πš†πš’πš—πšπšœ π™Ώπš. πšƒπš πš˜- πš†πš’πš•πš‹πšžπš›
πŸ’”πš†πš’πš—πšπšœ π™Ώπš. πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ- πš†πš’πš•πš‹πšžπš›
πŸ’”πš„πš—πšπšŠπš’πš—πšπšŽπš π™±πš˜πš’- πš‚πšŒπš‘πš•πšŠπšπš 𝚑 πš†πš’πš•πš‹πšžπš›
πŸ’”πŸ€π™Έπš—πšœπš˜πš–πš—πš’πšŠ- π™³πš›πšŽπšŠπš– 𝚑 πšƒπšŽπšŒπš‘πš—πš˜πš‹πš•πšŠπšπšŽ

πŸ€π™·πšŠπš—πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš π™·πš˜πš—πšŽπš’πšŒπš˜πš–πš‹- π™½πš’πš‘πšŠπšŒπš‘πšž 𝚑 πšπšŽπšŠπšπšŽπš›

1.5K 20 8
By Starry_Whiskey

Request by: @Tobifi
Characters: Y/N, Nihachu, Tommy, Wilbur, Tubbo, Fundy
Ships: Nihachu x Reader
AU: Real Life (Not CC Niki)
Prompt: Y/N is playing with Tommy, Tubbo, Fundy, and Wilbur on the Dream SMP. Everything became overwhelming quickly, causing Y/N to leave. They start biting their hands to cope, and their roommate, Niki, comes in to help.
Triggers: mild self harm

Y/N uses they/them pronouns

"Fuck you, bitch!" Tommy yelled, game character chasing Tubbo with a diamond sword. Of course, he stood no chance in combat against the brunette, as he had fully enchanted netherite armour, but he still ran from Tommy. More as to entertain the audience, which was collectively over 100k people, as Tommy, Tubbo, and Fundy were all streaming. Niki, Y/N's roommate, was also streaming, but she was doing her own activities in a different part of the SMP.

Tubbo and Tommy continued to shout, running around on the fresh farm land you just planted. Seeds and raw potatos popped up as the two trampled them, making it nearly impossible to replant. "Hey, guys, can you maybe not ruin my farm?" Y/N asked, though their words were quickly drowned out as Wilbur joined in on the madness.

"Tubbo, let's team up against Tommy, we can easily beat a child!" Wilbur said, following with a cheer from Tubbo and a high pitched laugh from the fox man. "What the fuck!" Tommy let out shocked, and started running in the opposite direction. Occasionally he turned back to try and punch one of them, but would have to start sprinting again once he was reminded Tubbo was fully decked out. Wilbur only had a measly iron sword, but with his confidence and with Tubbo at his side, he was something to be feared.

"Guys, I asked you to stop running on my farm," Y/N said, more demanding this time. Once again, the attempt turned up fruitless as Tommy let out a scream as Tubbo shot him, killing him on impact. "Y/N don't let Will or Tubbo get my stuff!" he screamed, respawning far away. Y/N just stood in their spot, going over and hoeing their land and trying, for what seemed like the 17th time this stream, to replant their crops. "Chat, shut up about Y/N," Fundy said. "As shit, my mic wasn't muted, sorry Y/N. Chats just being cringe."

Curious as to what they could be saying, Y/N pulled out their phone and clicked on Fundy's stream. Their heart seemed to sink at the comments.

aubreyinnit: AWWWW Y/N LOOKS SO CUTE FARMING FAN ART IDEAS FAN ART IDEAS

lucasnotfound: why is y/n here, they're not even funny. speak up for fuck sake

breadmelon: guys, maybe let Y/N speak, you're ignoring them :/

jgowg: get Niki in vc she's lonely

Y/N let out a sigh, tossing their phone to the side in disappointment and turning back to the game. Tommy, Wilbur, and Tubbo finally moved off of their farmland and were instead running around their spruce house. It took a bit to build, hours of collecting materials and so many deaths to fall damage, but Y/N was proud of it. That was until Tommy had a flint and steal in hand. "Tommy, don't you dare burn down my house!" Y/N shouted, trying to sprint towards him to maybe kill him or knock some sense into him. But with a click, fire quickly spread from their walls to their roof, leaving the wood aflame.

Y/N fell quiet, bringing their hand up to their mouth to anxiously chew on it. Usually, the groups dynamic wasn't like this. Usually, everyone got to talk and joke, but they all listen to each other and respected boundaries. 'Not today, I guess,' Y/N thought, feeling a pit of emptiness in their stomach, a strange battle of dread and anxiety in the middle of it. Tears began to sting their eyes as they bit harder. They knew a bruise would form, but they could quickly cover it with makeup.

With one hand, they sloppily turned around and went to the barn, collecting what little wheat they had left to breed their animals. In the distance, they saw a familiar comforting skin, with pink hair and a cute black sweater.

Niki.

She crouched from a far, punching the air as a greeting. They did it back, smiling a bit as their cheeks went a bit warm. Niki sprinted over as Y/N fed their cows. Soon enough, Niki was by their side, shifting quickly in excitement. Y/N did it back a couple times to the best of their abilities, following Niki as she lead them outside.

There, she set down Y/N's favorite flower. They didn't grow where they were at, so the gesture meant a lot.

[your gamertag]: ty ^-^
Nihachu: no problem <3

Y/N didn't even care about the four boys messing around anymore, they were pretty much completly blocked out of Y/N's mind. The only things they could focus on was the beautiful women in front of them and the pain in their hand they craved for.

"Hey guys, I think I'm gonna head off for the night," they said, a monotone, empty feeling to their voice. They got no response as they hung up the call, only hearing screaming. In game, Y/N crouched, pushing forward towards Niki in a hug motion, before backing away, doing a quick shift, then logging out. Everything the boys had done that day were too overwhelming, Y/N needed a break.

As they curled up in their bed, they noticed their hand already had bruises forming. They prayed they had some concealer left over from a makeup stream they did a while ago, or else they would have to steal some from Niki or buy their own, depending if Niki had their shade. They continued to bite their hands, the sense of teeth gently tugging on their skin relaxing, as tears finally rolled down their cheeks. It was going to be a long night.

-----
Niki watched as Y/N logged off, a sad smile painted on her lips. "Aw, man, I wanted to hang out with them more. I built them a room in my hideout I thought they would like- what the hell happened here?" She said, voice raising as her sentence went on. She sprinted over to the now burnt down building, frowning as she saw Wilbur, Tubbo, Tommy, and Fundy doing parkour on the untouched blocks floating miscellaneously.

She knew the four were pranksters, but this was way too far. She walked around and examined the rest of the land, finding their crops trampled and their property with holes in the group. She let out a disappointed huff, making a mental note to talk to Y/N later about this, but also the boys who caused it. In the mean time, she prompted to look at chat, seeing what they wanted to do.

kayla_is_poggers: VC WILL VC WILL VC WILL VC WILL

tyler_shrimp: message deleted

horse_36: y/n seemed sad 🥺you should check on them🥺

girl_power: aww y/n had to leave already )):

"Oh shoot, chat, I gotta go ask Y/N what they want for dinner! It's getting late, plus I've been streaming for two hours already. Are you alright if I wrap up stream?" Niki asked, being overwhelmed with positive responses. She quickly said her goodbyes, hugging the camera and giving the chat hearts, before raiding Fundy.

Niki took off her headphones and stretched, her stiff joints popping before she stood up. She turned off her computer and walked down the hall to Y/N's door. She always admired Y/N's creativity, from as large as their vast array of original content and entertainment, to the simple decorations on their door. There was stickers and art of their favorite shows lining the door, practically covering all surface of the wood.

Niki knocked on the closed door softly, waiting for a response to enter. When one didn't come, she knocked again and said in a hushed tone, "Y/N? Hun, are you asleep?" Niki heard a noise of acknowledgment on the other side, but not an invention to walk in. "Well, I just came to ask what you want for dinner? I was thinking maybe cooking Italian or Indian food, but I want your opinion."

"I don't really care," Y/N said, voice quiet and muffled, as if they're nose was clogged. Niki knitted her eyebrows together in concern as she listened to her roommates voice crack at the answer. "Are you alright?" She asked, once again only getting a grunt like noise. "I'm gonna come in, okay? You sound sick."

Before Y/N could protest, not like they had the mental energy to, Niki slowly opened the door. She peaked her head in to see Y/N curled up on their bed, back to her. Their room was messy, as usual, but their bedsheets were thrown askew, the blanket covering them loose and wrinkled. She looked over to their desk to see food wrappers and empty drink cans, and their PC was still running. They didn't even close Minecraft before flopping into their bed.

Niki walked over to Y/N's bed, "May I sit down?" Y/N's head, the only part Niki could see from under the blanket, nodded. Niki climbed on the bed, so gentle it seemed like she was afraid the bed would fade to dust at one touch, Y/N fading with them. "May I touch you?" Niki asked. Y/N's face flushed, tucking their head further into their blanket cocoon like a shy turtle. "Not like that dummy, like a hug or cuddles." That still made Y/N blush, but they nodded none the less. Niki chuckled before wrapping her arms around them, situating the two to feel the most comfortable.

Niki dragged her hands through Y/N's hair, rubbing their scalp with her longish nails, a relaxing feeling spreading through Y/N. Their mouth loosened from their grip around their hands, it soon falling by their face. The bite marks were fresh and pink from irritation, the surrounding skin slightly damp from saliva. Niki noticed, sitting up and turning Y/N to face her.

"Hun, have you been biting your hand?" Niki asked, picking it up and rubbing it dry with her cardigan. Y/N just sighed, nodding slightly as tears welled up again. They couldn't cry, especially in front of Niki, but something compelled them to. "Oh, honeycomb, it's okay," she said, whipping away their tears with one hand and kissing the smallest bite mark gently to test the waters. Y/N melted into the touch, blushing at the kiss.

Niki took that as a sign to continue, kissing a bit closer to their thumb. They giggled slightly, a warm fuzzy feeling filling them. They felt so loved, so much attention and affection focused on them and only them. "Aww," Niki said, kissing two more quickly. "Shut uuuup," Y/N whined, hiding their face away in their free hand. Niki just laughed and kissed some more marks, enjoying all the flustered little noises Y/N would make.

Niki pulled back and looked at Y/N's face, smiling at their beauty. Sure they had tears wet on their cheeks and a stuffy, red nose from crying, but they still looked handsome. They always looked like that. They always looked perfect.

She brushed away the final of Y/N's tears for now. "So, do you want me to just order something tonight?" Y/N laughed, "I forgot about that." Niki laughed along with them, pulling out her phone. "So, what do you want, sandwiches? Pasta?" After a bit of discussion, the two finally settled on a dinner plan, soon laying down again and cuddling.

Y/N was playing their favorite videos on the TV as Niki played with their hair. They felt safe, comfortable, like nothing could hurt them. They felt like honey in a bee hive, adored and protected by the one they love most. They turned around to face Niki, her smiling at them. Y/N leaned up and pressed a kiss to her cheek. "Thank you... for all of this."

"Oh hun, you don't need to thank me. You were in trouble and I needed to help. And anyways, it's nice to cuddle with you," Niki said, kissing their partner's head in response. Y/N pressed themselves closer into Niki's arms. She felt so warm, so soft, like a rain cloud. She had this calming presences, one that never failed Y/N. The feeling was like a drug, but they didn't mind being addicted to Niki.

"I love you," Y/N muttered, eyes growing heavy as their body grew tired. "I love you too," she said back, kissing their bruised hand one more time before pulling a blanket over the two.

They can eat dinner later.

AN: ahh I'm sorry this was so short! it's my first time writing an x reader, but also writing has become more difficult. I'm hoping it'll get better soon, but for now, enjoy this new chapter ^^
Also school is starting soon so writing schedule might become more scuffed. Thank you for understanding <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 11.8K 63
tommyinnit Angst (requests are open!!)
31.2K 1.1K 100
Hello for the fifth time!! (FYI,this probably wont include any other ships Than karlity but I need reach????) Cover art is by @mintcandy416 on instag...
15.9K 234 43
[Cringe Btw] there's fluff, smut, angst and other stuff remember fluff smut Angst I take request for smut now :3
78.8K 2.3K 67
Uh- Angst and fluff- no smut, This used to be SBI one-shots, but it was all just Tommy instead- haha- hope you enjoy though Mostly just becoming vent...