Hidden Hearts Ranch

By kimbymoo2

Her father kicked her out,that same night her nine loves kicked her out. Where is she to go. Find out out San... More

Hidden Hearts Ranch
I'm on the verge
Help
going forward
welcome home bambina
keep going
Russias angel
missing her
help me help him
dungeons and volto
Volto is not Volto
sangs life
the next six months
papa and Damien
I'm here
reviling
letting them in
a breath of fresh air
Blackbourne regrets
Kalo date
going home
welcome home princess
getting ready
the gala
my family
off to Charleston
rodeo arrivals
bonfire
the stars
playing with the kids
Barn Raising
it's the little things
Getting help
my life
it's all greek to me
his trouble
journey
Chester
can I have this dance
trying to take the kingdom
numbers and strength
flirty and perfect
never goodbye
Is she here
princess I need you
Time to fly
needing my brother
my little girl
my past
why I do this.
do you wish to go with me
authors note
I needed this
we will always be a family
did you even love me
their girl,you guys are idiots
shadows once again
just need one
open your eyes and your heart
let's dance
lovin' her and more
new York,enough said
his breakdown
surprise,I'm home.
secrets and my heart
our family is growing
your gonna be a nonna
I still love you princess
telling them and the gala
never though we'd waltz
Alastair
I'm losing you
let me go
I'm broken but your not
waiting
Sang,can you help
it's beginning
North Star
get ready
greece
do you love her
now to win her heartbback
on my way
sleep little sister
leprechauns
frenemies
grandfather and superman
she's missing
she's not coming to germany
she is our light
one month,7 pregnant
2.5 months and darkness
Savin us all
six months and it's not the end
my brothers getting married
I didn't tell the truth but I didn't lie
perfect and gorgeous
the wedding
Alistair and Killian
welcome to my home
it's time
saying goodbye
tears
over time
authors note

sit and look pretty,as if

854 46 0
By kimbymoo2

Sang

Upon waking after very restful sleep sandwiches between raven and Corey, I always love waking up with my guys. somehow I managed to wiggle myself out of big bears grip, not an easy feat that's for sure and went into my bathroom to do my business, wash up and proceeded to put hit rollers in my hair,today I had to sit and look pretty as an official from Ireland, surprised that never came up last night about where the Irish accent came from, when they no daddy is Italian and my uncle is Russian,you would have thought I would pick up one of theirs especially Italian, but nope I am in Ireland so much I somehow pick Ed it up,at the beginning it was just a slight and now it's heavy enough people wouldn't believe I was in the states doe most of my 20 years. Anyway after getting my hair set I walked down the stairs from bedroom to find everyone else awake kissed daddy good morning and my brothers a hug before going outside to wake Marc to make my coffee, needless to say it took a while for him to make it . When I entered this tent he question may hair and stuff,told him on was on official Royal duties and that I had to sit and look pretty today.he just scoffed at that,they know me better than to just sit there and so nothing,but I had to try.so after a little fun,we proceeded back into my camper but not before getting a wink from Axel, saying I know what you just did. Upon entering the camper daddy was starting breakfast,he was making an authentic Italian breakfast for everyone today, he already has all the boys setting up tables and chairs outside for everyone to eat as one big happy family even if nine aren't officially members yet, Marc made a couple different coffees, dad's Italian blend, regular, and of course me special Irish coffee,uncle Killian introduced it to me,and I have drunken it every morning since,no matter what country I'm in I have to .have my Irish blend.drives daddy. Nuts, he thinks because I was in Italy first that's what I should be drinking.

So once breakfast is made and on the table, we all sit down,Damien says the morning prayer which I too have adapted to doing, my guys know they don't have to but it's something I do thanks to daddy.

Everybody eats and goes through their jobs today, with daddy and Antonio here for the day, he's only keeping one academy member for body guard  he will rotate through the three teams on who is available when, he has assigned Damien to Cody since Cody is my best brother friend they want him safe as well, honestly I don't think those two mind seems something is sparking between them and I couldn't be happier and I know daddy sees it by the way he through out orders just now,while the blackbourne team is still confused on my official duties at this rodeo event everyone else knows what it means, it was I am officially introduced today,I'm not sure how nine guys are gonna react, and being a royal means top seating,best seat in the house, and by that daddy will be seated next to me and one other elite of my choosing.the body guards are kept close. But not next to us, Gabriel asks why I have curlers in my hair if it's just for the rodeo I just told him because I want to, by his facial expression I can tell he's sad he doesn't get to play dress up with me. Nope I guess he's with Luke again today for confession security. But I told them they would more than likely see me later. He smiled about that.
So after breakfast everyone chipped in for cleanup when all was done everyone we there marry ways for their jobs, daddy decided to have Silas first for a body guard,I think this is daddy's way of sizing them up and getting a feel for them.if they are with the time for his little bambina and Silas was more than happy to take first shift,  so as I was preparing dad check my nub to make sure it was safe to put my tanned prosthetic on and sure enough with resting it as much I did,it would be okay for today, so daddy helped me put it on since the other guys were off doing other jobs and he wasn't sure about Silas helping me with yet, I then finished my hair.

Then to my shoes and dress

Then to the jewelry and last the crown.

She has that tiara but the crown below is the one she's wearing

You may ask why I have so many items with the stars and moon on it, while north may have introduced me to the stars at north shore, I truly discovered them on my many travels through the country's, but they seem to be more perfect over the hills of Ireland.

Daddy had dusty take the horses home already leaving velvet and starlight, he insisted me riding up on velvet, and starlight keeps him calm, so when I was ready, with a smile Silas picked me up by my waist and hips and helped me into velvet, and since I'm in a gown I need to sit side saddle and it's the one way I hate sitting, but this is official time,not riding the hills of Italy or Ireland. As we start to head off I have Silas on my right side so he's almost I front of me and daddy and Antonio are on my left. Making the grand walk through up to the stands people just watch in awe, Blackbourne team is smiling yet are still confused and my other guys do some kind of gesture as we stroll by, as we get to the stands, I have to be introduced ride the ring once then up to the podium for a little speech then escorted up to my chair.
So without further Ado may I present to you Sangrida Elizabeth Berlosconi princess of Ireland and her horse velvet, most may know her as our little Irish princess of the rodeo but today she's her for official business. Please don't be afraid to speak to her. While he goes over rules and stuff for today I do my loop around the ring smile and look pretty oh and don't forget to wave. When I make it back to the podium Silas helps me down I quietly thank him in my home language as is customer to. I make my way up to Tim,he bows with a smirk and I curtsy as low as I can go, it's pretty impressive if you ask me how low I can go but I also had to be trained in both leg on and off style. Then daddy escorts me to my chair which just happens to be an actual throne, Antonio must have placed in their over night or early this am. I know the rodeo keeps it with their stuff for occasions like this. So now that I am seated daddy to my left and it seems Victor is right next to me and Owen is on the other side of him,making sure there is ample space between me and Hendricks and McCoy. I just nod to them in greeting because of the announcer speaking, it would be rude otherwise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 2.2K 17
**COMPLETED** Sang Sorenson has finally found her pack. She has finally found a home. She is excited to be going to high school with the others but w...
334K 17.3K 55
When Sang was 9 years old, she was rescued from her abusive family by Dr. Roberts. Sang was adopted by Dr. Roberts and was taken to his home in South...
188K 8.1K 40
Nine boys saved Sang from her abusive home. Nine boys loved her, and she loved them. But nine boys wouldn't let her learn to stand on her own two f...
485K 19.9K 33
Sang Sorenson has been chewed up and spit out by life too many times. Abused by her stepmother. Neglected by her father. Hated by her sister. Bulli...