Fate/Cinder

By FatherKaaji

The Soul of Cinder, also known as Y/N, is a collection of kings that have linked with the fire. After being d... More

Volume 1 Chapter 1: Prince turned Servant
Volume 1 Chapter 2: The Prince's Past
Volume 1 Chapter 3: Another Accident
Volume 1 Chapter 4: Fate/Cinder
Volume 1 Chapter 5: The Alter D'Arc
Volume 1 Chapter 6: Astolfo and Y/N Take On The World
Volume 1 Chapter 7: Historical Lesson: Prince Y/N of Canada
Volume 1 Chapter 8: Final Day On This World/Singularity #8
Volume 1 Chapter 9: France - The Evil Reign of A Corrupt King Part 1
Volume 1 Chapter 10: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 2
Volume 1 Chapter 11: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 3
Volume 1 Chapter 12: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 4
Volume 1 Chapter 13: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 5
Volume 1 Chapter 14: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 6
Volume 1 Chapter 15: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 7
Volume 1 Chapter 16: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 8
Volume 1 Chapter 17: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 9
Volume 1 Finale (19): The Fate of a Cinder
Summer Chapter 1: Trapped On A Island?!
Summer Chapter 2: QP Joyride! Part 1
Summer Chapter 3: QP Joyride! Part 2
Summer Chapter 3.5: Ishtar - Summer Bash Event!
Summer Chapter 4: Underground Alcatraz
Summer Chapter 5: Flame Explained
Summer Saga Finale (6) : Earth-Shaking Showdown! (vs. Y/N & Gilgamesh)
Volume 2 Chapter 1: Canada - Paradisus Paradoxum Part 1
Halloween Special 🎃: Fate/Halloween

Volume 1 Chapter 18: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 10

4.6K 158 64
By FatherKaaji

Great! Just great! I'm tired of listening to what's in your head Stu! Time after time he leads us into more danger! These blood vials, these devices, they all mean nothing! I'm going to get us out of this, one way, or another!

-Victis Crew Member.

Demon Alter: "Y-Y/N?! How?!"

Lord Y/N: "Phase 2. I'm not here to play around. I only have 30 minutes of this being activated."

Shocked, Gudako closed in Y/N to see if this was a different person...

===

Name: Y/N M/N L/N
True Name: Soul of Cinder, Y/N.
Class: Saber.
Other Classes: Lancer, Caster, Berserker.
Also Known As: Incarnation of Kings, Soul of Cinder, Lord of Cinder.
Type: Servant
Source: The Darkened Souls: Soul of Cinder, Y/N.
Region: Canada
Alignment: Lawful • Neutral
Hidden Attribute: Human
Modified Saint Graphs: Rider, Ruler, Archer.

Strength: EX
Endurance: B+
Agility: A
Magic: A+
Luck: E
NP: EX+

Class Skills

Class Skill A: Magic Resistance (A+)
Class Skill B: Incarnation of Kings (A)
Class Skill C: Complete Magic Mastery (A+)

Personal Skills

Personal Skill A - Lord Y/N Phase (EX): Lord Y/N cancels any attribute downgrades, any personal skills that have an advantage over him, and is able to fully cancel out an entire Noble Phantasm, no matter what it is.

Personal Skill B - Lord of Cinder Technique (A+): Able to counter most attacks thrown and parried. Does not flinch when attacked and does twice the damage right after.

Personal Skill C - Last Moments (EX): Y/N is buffed twice the times in the last 5 minutes of his phase and buffed once again quadruple the times in the last minute.

Personal Skill D - LOCKED (?): Get Y/N's Bond Level to MAX to unlock.

Noble Phantasm

NP Name: Great Sparking Finale (EX, Anti-Unit)

NP Description: This NP ends Y/N's Phase and will retreat to his normal one. Lord Y/N will using blazing speed and slash at his opponent many times, their Personal Skill and Class Skills that will save them will be nullified, guaranteeing a defeat. Then, Lord Y/N will give one final slash as a large explosion occurs as he returns to his normal self. Y/N's parameters after this will all be reset to a grade of C for a period.

===

Y/N...well, Lord Y/N now...was stronger. His power had increased greatly. At this point, she wasn't even sure if some very strong servants could take on Lord Y/N.

With this, Mash and Jeanne readied, even though the Ruler and Shielder being physically wore down, Lord Y/N halted them with his back turned.

Lord Y/N: "No. I got this. I need to make use of the 30 minutes I have of this. Even though it might not last even 10 minutes..."

Demon Alter: "Is he out of his mind?! I will make haste of him!"

Demon Alter takes out his Buster Sword and gets into a atancez before quickly acting.

Striking an attack, Lord Y/N rolls out the way and attacks multiple times in quick slices. The armor on Demon Alter begins to break apart slowly as be backs up.

Holding out his hand, he summoned multiple of purple spears and even summoned a large purple fire ball.

Throwing it all towards Lord Y/N, explosions occur as smoke arises. Soon, Lord Y/N emerged as a purple arrow was stabbed into his shoulder.

It was burned away by the pure fire Lord Y/N had, and if he had survived all of those attacks...

What that does mean for Demon Alter?

Quickly, Demon Alter wasted no time as the two swords met. A powerful clanging sound rang out in the battlefield as the two stared each other down.

Backing off, Lord Y/N was on the offensive this time as he jabbed his sword into Demon Alter many times, and the final jab seemed to be the finishing blow as Demon Alter's left arm was entirely severed.

Jumping back, Demon Alter couldn't help but groan. Although there was no bleeding for he was a servant now and he's made purely of magical essence, he still felt the pain.

He couldn't heal through this one, something was stopping him to do so. Therefore he heeded a back up plan.

Holding out his right, and only good arm, three gooey purple puddles formed, and then, took shape.

Demon Alter: "S-say hello to the undead! I've made them after your friends so have fun with that!"

Soon, Undead versions of Gudako's servants appeared. Pale skin, red eyes, you could see the veins through the skin.

Lord Y/N wasn't sure if this was an actual representation of an Undead, but if it was anything like that Artorias earlier...

These should be easy.

Undead Mash, Jeanne, and Artotia stood side by side against Lord Y/N. Jeanne and Mash were no good for there Undead Counterparts, already tired, they don't have the energy to keep up anymore.

The same thing could possibly be said for Artoria, although she can not be physically wore down like the servants Jeanne and Mash, she was close to being defeated.

And all hope was rested onto Lord Y/N, for him to finish the job.

Without wasting anytime, Lord Y/N ran towards the three Undead, which would prove to be a massive battle.

Swinging first, Undead Mash blocked with her shield, but this caused Lord Y/N to swing his sword again, in a unexpected move.

This attack was able to put a nice dent unto Undead Mash's shield, now realizing that, her two Undead allies came to help and both striked at Lord Y/N.

With both Undead Artoria and Jeanne's sword stabbed through Lord Y/N, but an bright aura around him caused all of them to be blown back.

During this, he rushed towards Undead Artoria and clashed swords, but his swordanaged to melt the other with it's burning flame, and he cut Undead Artoria in half. HALF!

Undead Artoria turned into purple particles as it was gone in a matter of seconds. Undead Mash came as well to avenger her teammate, but it didn't work out as Lord Y/N tore through Undead Mash's shield into two.

Quickly slashing multiple times in small bursts, Undead Mash's shield which was once two pieces, became little pieces as the entire thing broke, and Lord Y/N finished the job by burning Undead Mash with his flame.

Now, the only one that stood between Demon Alter and his death, was Undead Jeanne.

Lord Y/N surely had enough time, with approximately 25-20 minutes left. He was sure he could end it right here, right now.

Demon Alter: "H-hah...I wasted too much magic...th-that damn Y/N is not letting me restore any more! If I can finish him in one attack...I need to consume that servant I created..."

Looking at Undead Jeanne who was beating Lord Y/N. The Incarnation of Kings had the upper hand, and Undead Jeanne would lose in a few moments...

But before she is defeated, Demon Alter thought of consuming her. Absorbing whatever magic and energy she had to keep him going.

And that's what exactly was going to happen.

Holding out his right arm, which was coated in a purple aura all around, he strained out all of his energy to absorb. He would gain back most of it anyways.

But that wasn't the plan here.

Lord Y/N knew what he was doing from the moment he held out his hand. And took action.

Quickly and swiftly, he beheaded Undead Jeanne, rendering her none unavailable.

Demon Alter: "Wh-what?! Damn it! Damn it all!"

Demon Alter's transformation refused to stick around any longer, as he returned to his normal self and became Y/N Alter.

His buster sword deformed to a normal sword as he stood back, shocked.

He was going to be defeated.

Angered in this, he quickly set out for Lord Y/N and slashed at him.

Lord Y/N didn't flinch, but only responded with a stronger attack that cut off Y/N Alter's right arm.

As the arm flopped onto the ground, Y/N Alter styled back. With no arms to attack with, no magic being restored along with health.

This was his end.

Y/N Alter: "N-no! No! No! No! I refuse to believe this is happening! I will not be defeated!"

Lord Y/N: "..."

Y/N Alter: "I was promised great power! He told me so! That son of a bitch! I will never forgive him!"

Lord Y/N: "Hold on. He?"

Y/N Alter: "Forget about him! That...thag lier! I will go down fighting!"

Even with no arms, Y/N Alter planned on exploding himself in sort of like a kamikaze bomber.

Cracks appeared on his face as purple light sealed out. If he exploded, the entire area would be devastated, and no one would survive.

Gudako: "Y/N! Quickly! Finish him off!"

Lord Y/N: "Got it!"

Holding out his sword, he was about to activate his Noble Phantasm...

But something stopped him.

What happens when you pop a balloon with a needle? It pops, and the contents get out.

Y/N Alter is the balloon here. Lord Y/N is the needle.

If he attacks Y/N Alter, it's an explosion no matter how it happens.

Gudako: "Y/N! What are you waiting for?!"

Lord Y/N: "I can't use my Noble Phantasm! I can't even attack him! He's going to explode regardless! We need to contain him!"

Gudako: "Contain him?! Are you serious?! We don't have time for that! And you don't have any moves to do so!"

Gudako was right. Lord Y/N didn't have any moves to do so...

But Y/N did.

Thinking about it. Lord Y/N became Y/N as his sword became normal and it's fiery aura around his armor recessed into normal flames. He took his normal stance again and his sword became a casting staff.

Gudako: "Y/N?"

Y/N: "Don't worry! I have a move that can contain him! So much for my awesome transformation..."

Running towards Y/N Alter, more and more cracks appeared through his armor and skin as more purple light leaked out.

Quickly, using his casting staff, Y/N spoke a chant, and a barrier surrounded the two.

For this to happen, Y/N needed to get as close as possible to contain the explosion.

This was going to use a lot of magic.

Y/N Alter: "Wh-what?! Why are you trapping us?!"

Y/N: "I need to confine this type of explosion. And I already know what you are about to say..."

Y/N Alter: "You damn right! You are going to die alone with me! No Phase 2 this time! Flat out. Die."

Y/N thought for a second before responding.

Y/N: "I'm not going to die. Yeah, every parameter is reset to C, but I'll survive."

Y/N Alter: "What? Nonsense!"

Y/N: "Not really. I'll survive because of..."

Before Y/N could finish, the explosion was in process. The contents had gotten out and in that very barrier of fire, two beings exploded.

Gudako: "Y-Y/N!!"

The barrier went down, as smoke erupted quickly, and one being stood out coughing and wheezing.

Y/N: "I-I survive! Wooo!"

But that's not what Gudako saw.

=====

Y/N • Saber

1/10,020 HP
100% NP

====

Reflecting upon this as Jeanne, Artoria, Mash, and Y/N celebrated once again, Gudako realized.

Was this the power of...E ranked Luck?

Looking at Y/N, who was celebrating his victory with the others, it was hard to believe.

With no presence of Y/N Alter, it was safe to say...

The singularity in France was completed.

---------------------------------

A/N: With 3 Arcs within Season 1, I'll like to thank you all for reading. This is not the final chapter for Season 1 nor is it for the book in whole.

Just wait for Chapter 19. I have a large surprise for everyone.

Till next time. Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 352 24
(spin off and sequel to the Isekai Quartet book) (Y/n) "Zero" (L/n) was deemed as the weakest student in Union Academy, even though he was weak he wa...
55.5K 2K 31
Y/N was one of the last demons to survive after the great battle, She managed to find the blue spider Lillie just as her master, Muzan, requested her...
268K 5.5K 70
This is basically like every other y/n self insert thing except the reader isn't an absolute fucking idiot! Also, I have zero fucks about anyone's fe...
96.8K 2.5K 106
Earth is an incredibly peaceful and beautiful World home to the amazingly intelligent Humans that live upon its surface. Upon these many, many Humans...