Fate/Cinder

By FatherKaaji

The Soul of Cinder, also known as Y/N, is a collection of kings that have linked with the fire. After being d... More

Volume 1 Chapter 1: Prince turned Servant
Volume 1 Chapter 2: The Prince's Past
Volume 1 Chapter 3: Another Accident
Volume 1 Chapter 4: Fate/Cinder
Volume 1 Chapter 5: The Alter D'Arc
Volume 1 Chapter 6: Astolfo and Y/N Take On The World
Volume 1 Chapter 7: Historical Lesson: Prince Y/N of Canada
Volume 1 Chapter 8: Final Day On This World/Singularity #8
Volume 1 Chapter 9: France - The Evil Reign of A Corrupt King Part 1
Volume 1 Chapter 10: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 2
Volume 1 Chapter 11: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 3
Volume 1 Chapter 12: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 4
Volume 1 Chapter 13: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 5
Volume 1 Chapter 14: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 6
Volume 1 Chapter 15: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 7
Volume 1 Chapter 16: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 8
Volume 1 Chapter 18: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 10
Volume 1 Finale (19): The Fate of a Cinder
Summer Chapter 1: Trapped On A Island?!
Summer Chapter 2: QP Joyride! Part 1
Summer Chapter 3: QP Joyride! Part 2
Summer Chapter 3.5: Ishtar - Summer Bash Event!
Summer Chapter 4: Underground Alcatraz
Summer Chapter 5: Flame Explained
Summer Saga Finale (6) : Earth-Shaking Showdown! (vs. Y/N & Gilgamesh)
Volume 2 Chapter 1: Canada - Paradisus Paradoxum Part 1
Halloween Special 🎃: Fate/Halloween

Volume 1 Chapter 17: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 9

4.1K 157 48
By FatherKaaji

You thought I died? Oh no...i just came back stronger than ever. Now I'm REALLY going to kill you. I need to protect the Flame at all costs.

-Y/N, (Lord Y/N Transformation), speaking to The Ashen One.

A/N: Bearer of The Curse, Undead Chosen, and The Ashen One are all protagonists of the Dark Souls games. Usually they don't talk in the games because all of them are silent, but here they do talk and have their own personalities, which Y/N's personality 100% comes from.

Huh?

Don't tell me...

Y/N: "Oh God I died again!"

I groan loudly, instead of re-entering the Throne of Heroes to be summoned again...one of my Personal Abilities stopped that.

I am revived, stronger...but with a cost.

Ashen One: "What beings you around here?

Undead Chosen: "He's dead, Ash. He's come to the Lord of Cinder Hub."

Bearer of the Curse: "Alright...who agreed to that name?!"

It's going to be...a tough night.

Y/N: "Sigh...when I died here last time that's what we agreed to. Has it been that long?"

Undead Chosen: "Ever since the Soul of Cinder here became an Heroic Servant, it's messed with the time-space here."

Y/N: "Really?"

Bearer of the Curse: "No. All that happened was a few Lord of Cinders left and are now Heroic Spirts."

Seeing those 3, it came to mind. Almost everyone can be summoned.

Y/N: "Why can't you guys become one too?"

Undead Chosen: "I've done a lot, I need my rest."

Ashen One: "You've done a lot?! I had to take him down! He's really really difficult!"

Bearer of the Curse: "I became an undead and chose to break this undead curse. But I ended up accepting the throne and linked with the fire. Successfully."

Ashen One: "Alright, alright I get it! The first time I was a living sacrifice! The second time, I had something behind my name!"

UC/BotC: "We have no names. We are undead for crying god's sake."

Ashen One: "Whatever, whatever. I still think what I've done was pretty important compared to both of y'all."

Undead Chosen: "Uh...hello? I gave this man personality!"

Bearer of The Curse: "I literally gave him the instinct to dodge every second!"

Ashen One: "But who defeated him? If he's both of you collected, therefore I believe I best both of you single-handedly."

Y/N: "Oh my lord here he does again..."

Bearer of The Curse: "You beating us?! Oh hell no! Tell him hour hard our journey was."

Undead Chosen: "Who chooses pyromancy to fight an fire skeleton thing?!"

Ashen One: "I still beat him!"

Bearer of The Curse: "He hesitated to finish you off!"

Ashen One: "A win is a win!"

It's like watching the three musketeers go at it. All undead, but all three are from different timelines.

Undead Chosen: "Let's send Y/N out of here so we can continue our conversation."

Bearer of the Curse: "Yes, let us. Ashen One, until you best Lord Gwyn on a one on one, only them are you the greatest Lord of Cinder."

Ashen One: "Uh, hello?! I beat Artorias! THE ARTORIAS!! YHORM! ALDRICH?! I've beaten every Lord of Cinder here except for you two!"

Undead Chosen: "Back in my day, we had no such thing as a Lord of Cinder. It was a fight to the death!"

Bearer of the Curse: "You, Ashen One...you had no drive! You only beat up things because that's the only thing you could think of!"

Ashen One: "Not true."

Undead Chosen: "How stubborn can you be? You tried to be friends with Yhorm! YHORM!!"

Ashen One: "At least my journey is talked about the most! They made a game about me! Haha! Beat that!"

Bearer of the Curse: "The game means nothing if it's not historically accurate! If that was the case the game would-be been 1hr long!"

Undead Chosen: "Did you fight Lord Gwyn? Because he was a pain in the ass I tell you."

Ashen One: "No one here can best my feat of beating up Lord of Cinders!"

Bearer of the Curse: "Now look at him! He's become one himself and doesn't know how to act! Don't forget who failed to link with the fire the first time!"

Ashen One: "It worked out the second time So I don't see the problem here at all!"

Here, was three bozos arguing. Usually, when I die, every Lord of Cinder puts a little power into me so I can come back stronger...

But since most, if not, majority of them vanished, what happens now?"

Undead Chosen: "Y/N, I now hereby allow you to enter into Lord Y/N transformation whenever you can, or want to."

Ashen One: "Ye-yeah, wait huh?!"

Y/N: "Wait really?!"

Bearer of the Curse: "The time limit of 30 minutes still stands, but you can activate it whenever you want to now, a few moments before you are defeated, right when you are defeated, or a few minutes into your defeat."

Ashen One: "Wait! We didn't agree to this!!"

Y/N: "I still have to wait for an hour and a half before activating it again, but that's nice!"

Chosen Undead looked at Bearer of The Curse and nodded.

Ashen One: "I thought we would take-"

Chosen Undead: "No taking here, this is different an different situation. Y/N here is in trouble."

Bearer of the Curse: "And he can't dodge every second and spam heals in a battle..."

Ashen One: "Okay! I get it! Y/N, here, take the energy of the three legendary Lord of Cinders to guide you until death!"

They all hold out their hand, and three specific flames were exerted out. My body naturally absorbs them as I feel...a bit more powerful.

Undead Chosen: "Now, beat up that Alter!"

Bearer of the Curse: "Make them wish they were never alive!"

Ashen One: "Dont forget to memorize their attack patterns and dodge occasionally!"

Y/N: "Thank you, I'm not sure for the dodging part though..."

Fate/Cinder

Artoria stumbled back, stabbing her sword into the ground. Demon Alter was beating her, badly.

Mash, and Jeanne were also defeated by Demon Alter and were called back by Gudako because of their low HP levels.

Demon Alter: "Give up! You all should've realize that when I killed Y/N!"

Artoria: "I will not stop fighting! Until I've defeated you there's no stopping!"

Demon Alter: "Sigh...be my guest."

With blazing speed, Demon Alter holds out his right hand as a purple ball of pure evil forms...but something goes awfully wrong.

His eyes widens and his body begins to vibrate, suddenly, three slashes began to form on his chest as he staggers.

Quickly, an unknown being skids on the ground holding their sword, and they snap their fingers.

This causes a large explosion that sends Demon Alter back.

Demon Alter: "Wh-what? Who dares to oppose me?!"

The being was outlined in a bright orange light, and held out his sword, standing in front of Artoria.

Artoria: "W-who are you...?"

The being did not speak whatsoever, but looking to where Y/N's dead body was supposed to be, it was no longer there.

It didn't take long for her to connect the pieces, and when she realized Y/N had came back, she softly smiled.

Demon Alter thrusted his buster sword in time to catch the being off guard, but that would not happen as he quickly drew out his sword and swiftly countered.

Stabbing his sword through the chest, Demon Alter felt a different type of pain and grunted.

Feeling as if he should at least have some trade off, Demon Alter summoned purple spears and each of them stabbed the being.

But...the being just shook his head as an explosion of fire occurred around him. Causing everyone to stand back.

When it settled, a new person was there. Clearly unhurt.

His sword was on fire, and he shifted his foot to gain a certain stance. His body was fire all around, it was like, his presence was meant to be taken seriously. That's when everyone on this battlefield realized this wasn't just some being...

This was Y/N. To be more precise...

Lord Y/N.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 631 35
(Y/N), embrace the darkness!!!! At Last!!!! I FEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Y/N) (L/N) was born in the New York City and he was become homeless little boy...
23K 1K 64
She was happiness. She was joy. A charming little girl with who would always see the positive side of things and try to find the good in people's hea...
1.3K 45 3
In the year 2081, every studio and industry came together to create a game of every franchise to appease the most people imaginable. They called it W...
164K 2.6K 43
(ALL ART THAT ARE IN THIS STORY ARE MADE BY ME) You are Y/N, that's the only thing you remember from your past, people call you Y/N, and people call...