The Littlest Ninja (Rottmnt)

By books20000825

Four ninja brothers fighting crime and keep the city of New York safe but what if I told you that a little gi... More

Author's Note
Parental Vanish
Sparring Partners
You Got Served
How To Make Enemies and Bend People
Mystic Library
The Purple Game
Screwball's Obession
Man Vs Sewer
Wait For It
The Mutant Menace
Tensive Love
Turtle-dega Nights The Ballad of Rat Man
Slug Ya!
The Ancient Art of Ninja Hide and Seek
One Man's Junk
Snow Day
Hallucined Nightmare
Cloak and Swaggart
Jupiter Jim Ahoy!
A/N
Jailbreak
Insane in the Mama Train
Endgame
Many Unhappy Returns
Author's Note

Bully Beatdown

962 11 3
By books20000825

A/N: I was one day bored scrolling though my notes on my phone when I saw something that made me so happy!!

Some of the chapters I wrote for my original book was still in my notes! I am so happy right now some of my old original chapters I'll be able to publish quicker some are finished and some are halfway so I'm definitely gonna work on those!

Enjoy the read!

And remember stay weird my friends 💚💚

"I've got the pillows, blankets, and drinks ready." Emma said on Dimitri's phone as she was getting ready for him to come over for a sleepover.

"Do you also get?"

"White chocolate cookies with rainbow sprinkles." Dimitri smirks holding up a paper bag. "As requested."

"You know me so well!" Emma playfully wipes a fake smile "I've got everything ready for when you get here."

"This movie marathon is gonna be awesome!" Dimitri jumped for joy "I'll see you when I get there."

"Ok stay brown." Emma points up finger guns.

"Stay blond!" Dimitri winked pointing back as he ended the call. He walks happily down the street when he accidentally bumps into someone leg."

"Oh sorry mister." Dimitri apologized

A stranger turned around to be Max and his gang.

"Aye look who we got here boys!" Max smirked as the two other boy look over him. "It's little shrimp."

"S-Sorry Max but I'm in a rush." Dimitri huffed as he walked in front of them but Jimmy steps in front of him, he steps to the side but Greg steps to block his way.

"No stay." Max smiles evilly as they cornered the little boy in a tight circle.

"We've got a few things to talk about." Max cracked his knuckles.

Dimitri swallows the lump in his throat as he looked at the older boy nervously.

.......................................................

Emma was trying her best not to trip as she was gathering more blankets to the living room when a shadow walks into the lair.

"I was wondering when you were finally gonna get here-" Emma eyes turned her head but admittedly her eyes popped out of her head.

It was Dimitri waddling toward her with his underwear over his head.

"Hi Emma!" Dimitri gave a shy wave, hoping she wouldn't noticed the obvious.

"What the dip happened?!" Emma runs over to him, helping him out of the wedgie "Has Max been picking on you again?"

"It's no big deal Em really." Dimitri rubbed his butt, Emma was known to protect him from harm since she was the mutant and he was her best friend.

Dimitri looked at her seeing she was giving him the look. She crossed her arms and pouted her lip out as she glared at him.

He knew he couldn't lie to her.

"Ok Ok I'll admit Max can be kinda of jerk."

"Kinda?!"

.......................................................

"Please put me down Max!" Dimitri begged as Max held in the air by his underwear.

"But then I won't be able to show my new trick." Max smirked "I call this move the around the world!" Max spins him over his head as the three boys laughed hysterically.

.......................................................

"But what can I do he's twice my size." Dimitri sighed.

"Just because he's bigger than you doesn't mean you can let him pick on you." Emma points the remote at him.

Suddenly she felt the remote being taken out of her hand she turned to see Leo with the remote.

"Hey! Give it back Leo!" Emma frowns.

"Sorry squirt but there's a Jupiter Jim marathon coming on." Leo smirked sinking in chair.

"Give It Back." Emma gave him a warning look.

"Oh yeah come and get it pipsqueak." Leo boops her nose, Emma growls as she pounced on him. Dimitri watched amazed as Emma and Leo fought in a fight cloud.

"How are you so freakishly strong!" Leo screams as the fight ends with Leo on ground bruised up and in a dazed.

Dimitri looked star struck as Emma smiled proudly walking back towards him tossing the remote in her hand happily.

"Teach me." Dimitri bowed to her feet.

.......................................................

"Ok the first thing you have to do is face your fear." Emma made him stand up tall.

"Well then why don't you face your fear of clowns." Dimitri raised an eyebrow.

"We do not talk about my fear." Emma smiled with a blank face.

"Now pretend I'm Max." Emma encourages him "Give me the business."

"I can't do that Emma." Dimitri laughed "Your too cute to be threatening."

"I thought you might say that." Emma smiles as she flips the page in her spell book "Inside the body I have is smothered give the power to morph into another." Emma started to grow and magical transformed into Max.

"M-Max?!" Dimitri backed away, completely forgetting it was Emma in disguise.

"Pretty cool Huh!" Emma examines herself  "Aunt Topaz taught me this spell, Now let's do this again." Emma turned her head to see Dimitri blocking his body with his hands.

"Not the face Not the face!" Dimitri shook in fear.

Emma transforms back into her normal form

"Maybe we should start with something small."

.......................................................

"Before you speak your mind you have to learn to confident!" Emma puffs out her chest proudly. "Here I'll show you."

"Listen Max! I'm not some little kid you can pick on! I am not your doormat so get out of my space or I'll break your face!!!" Emma karate chops and kicks the air. "Now you try."

Dimitri takes a deep breath "Max you've been picking on me a-and I'm sick of it."

"From your gut!!" Emma squishes her stomach.

"So you're gonna leave me alone or you're gonna get a bust from Mr lefty and Mrs Righty!" Dimitri shows off his fist.

"There you go." Emma hugged him sideways.

"I think your ready."

.......................................................

Emma marches around in an army guard suit as Dimitri stands front and center in an green army suit.

"Let's go over this one more time Who Are You?!" Emma said in a hard general voice.

"Dimitri Nikolaev!" Dimitri puffed out his chest.

"And what does Dimitri Nikolaev do!!"

"Stands up for himself!"

"And why?!"

"Because I'm a strong beautiful animal!!"

"Then let me hear you roar!!"

Dimitri let out a loud tiger like roar.

"How do you feel?!"

"Fantastic!!"

"Good now go tell Max he can't pick on you anymore!!"

.......................................................

Dimitri and Emma stand behind a corner watching as Max and his gang holding a little boys backpack hostage as he jumps up to grab it.

Dimitri looks at Emma who gives him a determined nod. Dimitri takes a deep breath and puffs out his chest.

"Hey Max I've got a beef with you!!" Dimitri marches around the corner.

"Atta boy Dimitri!" Emma cheered "You got it kid You got it!" But then cringed as she heard Dimitri scream for mercy. He waddled back around the corner with his underwear over his arms like spenders.

"Flipdriggal!!!" Emma's face turned red as she shouted in frustration.

"Emma language." Dimitri blushed as he covered her mouth.

"Man this is jerk fart never gives up!" Emma starts to get Dimitri loose.

"I keep telling you we can't bet them he's bigger than us." Dimitri sighed accepting the lost.

"Bigger than us." Emma sticks her tongue, thinking "Bigger than us! That's it!"

"What?" Dimitri raises an eyebrow

"I've got an idea so crazy it just might work!" Emma lifts Dimitri over her head as they make there way back to the lair.

"I'm scared." Dimitri said, knowing how crazy she was.

.......................................................

Dimitri walks from around the corner.

"My what a beautiful day!" Dimitri walks with joy. He looks down to see a quarter on the ground "Oh boy a quarter!"

Max and his gang noticed him and looks at each other with smug smiles.

Dimitri bends over "I sure hope no one give me a wedgie!"

Max and the gang creep up by him "Wedgie time dorkus!"

What they didn't noticed was Dimitri's eyes glowed pink as he turned around "Now that you are in my sight you and I will be the same height!" Dimitri zapped them with his finger.

"What the-" Max couldn't finish that sentence as three body suddenly shrinks down to Dimitri height.

Dimitri glowed pink as it turns out it was Emma in disguise. Dimitri runs around the corner "Yes!" The two best friends high five each other.

"You little pipsqueaks." Max said with a high pitch voice "Turn us back."

"Sorry Max but you're playing with someone your own size." Dimitri smirked as he flicks his nose.

"You brats are gonna regret this!" Greg threw back his fist which Emma easily caught.

"Oh calm down squirt." Emma teases.

"Guys I can't be short! I've got basketball practice later." Jimmy whined.

"Shut up Jimmy!" Max turned to him annoyed.

"You guys are a little intimidating." Emma snorted earning a laugh from Dimitri

"Yeah I bet you guys are great at small talk!" Dimitri laughed as Emma falls to the ground laughing hysterically.

"Oh Wait! Wait! I guess you guys are really down to earth." Dimitri snorted but Emma stopped laughing looking wide eyed.

"Aw come on that was funny!" Dimitri stretches out his arms pouting, he suddenly feels a tall pant leg he feels on it a couple times before turning around to see Max, Greg, and Jimmy back to normal.

"Uh Emma." Dimitri backs away slowly "Why aren't they itsy bitsy anymore?"

"I-I guess since it was my first time doing this spell it didn't last that long." Emma smiled sheepishly.

Both kids were grabbed from the back of the collar from Greg and Jimmy, being held in the air.

"After I'm done with you two your not gonna look so cute." Max smudged a smile, cracking his knuckles.

"But this is my money maker!" Emma squished her cheeks.

Max pulled his fist back about to punch them but looking behind him Emma saw April walking on the sidewalk with headphones on her head.

They were home free.

"Follow my lead." Emma whispered to Dimitri. She started to create fake tears "April!"

Feeling her big sister like sense tingle April removed her headphones looking up. "Emma?!" She stomps over to them.

"A-April?" Max started to grow a blush.

Dimitri quickly caught on as he and Emma started to fake cry.

"Put Them Down!" April growled as her eyes burned with the rage of a thousand suns. Greg and Jimmy gluped as they did want they were told.  Emma and Dimitri ran to April who crutch down with embracing arms.

"Did they hurt you guys?" April checked them for injuries.

"T-They were gonna beat us up." Dimitri wipes his tears.

"Were they now?" April said though her teeth.

"A-April listen it's not what it looks like." Max started to stuttered as his face started to sweat. Big tough Max was nervous.

That's when Emma and Dimitri realized.

He was nervous because of April.

He liked April!

"Just when I thought you couldn't become anymore of a jerk!" April stomped to him "I catch you picking on a bunch of little kids!"

Max just stood there and stuttered even Greg and Jimmy looked at him shocked.

"Don't ever let me catch picking on these two or anyone else again." April pointed a finger in his face. She started to wake away but than she turns back around and punches him square in the face.

"Oooh!" Emma and Dimitri cringed.

April calms walks towards them gently grabbing both of their hands "Come on kiddos lets get you two home."

"Well I think we both learned something valuable today." Emma smiled as they walked.

"Yeah if you have problems with a bully tell somebody you trust." Dimitri nodded.

"Like April." Emma and Dimitri laughed as they walked with the protective teenager.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.8K 3.1K 15
Victoria was an ordinary New York girl living on her own. She trains herself in ninjutsu(sneaks to classes and watches through the windows down in Ne...
25.7K 226 14
This story takes place in New York the year 2044 where the world was in chaos only the turtles and Casey Jones and D/n are the only survivors of the...
15.8K 381 29
A story about the turtles and their new sister. I am also writing this on Fanfiction.net with the same title. Emma Andrews led a harsh life until she...