Lost & Found [On Hold]

By kinkybitchaf

Omegas were rare.It was almost impossible for a pack to have an omega as they barely presented and that made... More

Nightmares
Hyungie
This Day, That Year
The Day Off [M]
It's Him
Protective Instinct
Safe Now
Home At Last
Pandora's Box

Not Greedy

950 31 9
By kinkybitchaf

On the way back to the pack's home, Yoongi stopped the van at the pharmacy to buy what the doctor indicated for Taehyung's recovery, an unguent for his neck injuries and bruises, painkillers for the pain he felt on some parts of his body and some vitamins. Taehyung also needed to follow a strict diet because he was a little malnourished.

Doctor Bae reassure the pack that if the omega followed his indications he would be just fine, but he also told them that he couldn't say that the boy was a 100% healthy without those blood tests results. He explained that sometimes an abusive use of those kind of drugs that people employed to make omegas submit were dangerous and in some cases it could end up with repercussions on the omega's body internally. Bae told them to not to worry until the results were out and just in case if Taehyung presented some symptoms like high fever, vomits, stomachache or dizziness they should take him immediately to him.

The pack made a promise not to worry to much because it would be to notorious on their scents and that could bring the omegas to distress and that was the last thing they wanted.

The boys didn't realize when the omegas fell asleep in the car. Jungkook fell asleep with his head on Taehyung's shoulder as close to his neck as he could while Taehyung was with his head over Jungkook's head with his nose buried on the boy's hair...so damn cute.

Jimin, Hoseok, Jin and Namjoon felt finally completed.

When Yoongi parked the car he looked back at his mates and then at the omegas, he didn't wanted to wake them up.

No one wanted to disturb the pair of omegas.

Finally Jin talked.

"Babies" Jin whispered at the omegas. No response. "Come on babies, we're home...wake up" he said caressing Jungkook's hair.

The dark-haired omega began to stretch his body and slowly opened one eye.

"Hyung?" the omega was trying to come back to reality "What's wrong?" he yawned.

"We're home Baby" Jin said softly still with his hand on the boy's hair "How about if you both get out of the car, hmm??" the soft smile appeared on the alpha's face. God he loved his omega so much.

Jungkook finally opened both of his eyes and looked at his surroundings remembering where he was, then he looked at Tae and couldn't help to smile at the boy.

"Tae Tae" Jungkook whispered at the red-haired boy next to him. God he smelled so good. "Tae Tae we're home" he said while snuzzling the boy's neck.

Taehyung mumbled something and then slowly opened his eyes.

He buried his nose even more on the dark-haired omega's hair and took a deep breath...ahh he missed that smell so much.

Instinctively both omegas hugged each other and scent the other's neck. Jin's heart melted. How could they be so beautiful and cute together? His heart felt so content.

Taehyung was still sleepy, barely with his eyes open.

"What's wrong?" he mumbled trying to fully wake up.

"We're home Pup" the alpha answered giving him a sweet smile.

Finally the omegas separated from each other and looked at the alpha. Jungkook was notoriously tired just like Taehyung.

" 'm tired" Jungkook said rubbing his eye.

"Do you want me to carry you sweety?" Namjoon said next to Jin.

He got his answer when a tired Jungkook raised his arms towards the alpha direction with a pout on his mouth. Namjoon just giggled and held the little omega between his arms.

Taehyung's eyes – barely open – watched how Namjoon picked the boy up. He wanted the same, after everything that happened, his body felt so tired and all he wanted was to sleep. However they are not his pack, they are Jungkookie's pack so he couldn't behave in a greedy way, he already acted shamefully when he asked Jimin to carry him inside of the Hospital. It was hard though, their scents were so good.

Jin noticed something in the omega's eyes as he looked at Jungkook on Namjoon's arms: 

want want want want want

The boy looked like he was having an inner battle with himself.

"What's wrong Tae?" the alpha asked smiling at the boy "Do you want to be carried too?"

The boy opened his eyes wide. Was he so obvious? Did he talked out loud without noticing?

Taehyung looked down in shame pouting.

"Hey, what's wrong Pup?" the alpha got a little worried, did he said something wrong? He didn't wanted for the little one to be sad "Is something wrong?"

" 'm sorry" Taehyung said very quietly so he barely heard him.

"Your sorry? Why? You didn't do anything wrong Tae" Jin tried to calm him down a little. He wanted so badly to hug the omega but he knew that he couldn't cross any boundary without the omega's permission. Taehyung had an abusive past as far as he knew so he didn't wanted for him to think that they would violate his space in any kind of way.

" 'm being greedy" Taehyung sobbed "You're Kookie's pack... I can't be greedy, but 'm so tired" the little one sobbed again.

Oh... so that what's going on.

His alpha felt so sad by hearing that, the red-haired omega wanted to be held like Jungkook but he restrained himself because they weren't his pack. He thought that if he asked it would mean he's being greedy with something that didn't belonged to him when all Jin and his bonded mates wanted was to hold that little omega between their arms and never let him go.

Was it weird for them to feel that way? Maybe. Did it feel right? Hell yeah.

The moment when Taehyung's scent invaded them and they met the boy, was the moment they felt complete. But he was aware that they couldn't just jump into the red-haired omega like that, it would probably scare him.

"Oh my dear boy" he cooed "It's ok Tae Tae... hey can I come close to you?" the alpha wanted more than anything to settle the omega down.

Taehyung wiped a tear from his face and sobbed. He felt so ashamed that Jin figured out about what he was thinking. What would he think about him now? Would he think that Tae was disgusting or something like that?

After a while he nodded at Jin allowing him to come closer. As much as he wanted to maintain a proper distance from the alpha as possible...he was weak. His scent was so nice, it reminded him to a forest washed by the rain...it was intoxicating.

When the omega nodded, Jin sit next to him very closely, wrapping on of his arms around the boy's back while releasing his pheromones very softly to calm him down.

"My dear boy" the alpha give some gently strokes on the other's arm "You don't have to feel bad if you want to ask us something. Yes we're Kookie's pack but that doesn't mean we don't want to take care of you either" he said very softly.

Taehyung was taken back with those words.

"You don't think 'm filthy?" the omega felt so many emotions.

"Why would you be filthy Tae?" Jin asked furrowing his eyes a little.

" 'cause I'm being greedy..." he pouted.

"Oh sweety your not" Jin cooed the boy pressing him closer to his body "You're the prettiest and the most adorable thing in the hole world!" he added "You can ask us whatever you want Tae, we would be more than happy to do anything you ask" he smiled at him.

"Really?" the omegas was nervous but he trusted the alpha.

"Yes darling" how could he be so damn adorable? Jin could melt just by being next to Taehyung. "Do you want me to carry you inside? The others are waiting for us Pup"

Taehyung DEFINETLY loved pet names. He almost purred against Jin's body but he hold it back.

"Yes please" he answered rubbing his puffy eyes.

When he finally got a full hold of the omega's body he felt how Taehyung wrapped both of his arms around his neck.

"Now hold on tight Pup" Jin said closing the car's door and walking towards the building.

The ride on the elevator was quiet but not uncomfortable. When the elevator doors opened at the penthouse floor, he walked towards the door.

The scent of the apartment was amazing. Taehyung could smell all of the scents mixed up beautifully together and he felt safe.

Jungkook was being cuddle in the couch between Namjoon and Jimin, Yoongi was on the kitchen preparing something to eat and Hobi was on the floor with his head on Namjoon's leg caressing Jungkook's leg.

Ahhh... home sweet home.

Yoongi appeared with cups filled with hot chocolate on a tray. Once everyone on the couch had their cup, the alpha walked towards Jin and Taehyung and he noticed that the little omega's eyes were a little red and puffy so he left the tray on the table and approached closer to them.

"Hey there" Yoongi said smiling a little. He reach out his arm towards the omega but stopped halfway, the little one looked very cozy on Jin's arms and Yoongi didn't wanted to disturb him. However he noticed how Taehyung lifted his head from the alpha's shoulder and leaned a little bit towards his hand so Yoongi reached the boy's hair and caressed it. "What's wrong Dear? Did you cried? Are you ok?".

Taehyung blushed a little.

"He's fine" Jin answered patting the boy's back slowly "We were feeling a little sad in the car but now we're ok. Right baby?"

"Yeah" Taehyung said still blushing.

Cute.

"Well, how about some hot chocolate? Do you like hot chocolate Tae?" Yoongi asked still caressing the boy's hair.

"I...I've never drink that..." the omega said a little embarrassed.

"Do you want to try it Pup? Yoongi did it, I bet you'll love it" Jin said.

Taehyung looked at Yoongi. His hand on his hair felt so good.

"Yes please" the omega looked at Yoongi with little puppy eyes and the alpha melted.

Jin walked towards the others and Yoongi followed with the tray. Jin put Taehyung down on the floor and he sit on the floor. The hot chocolate was indeed delicious, his face and little sounds proved it and Yoongi smiled at the little cub.

The room smelled like two happy omegas and everyone cooed at them.

Jin looked at the scene before his eyes, hiss bonded mates and Taehyung. Everything fit just perfectly. From the three alphas, Jin was the most emotional one, his mates feelings got to him stronger through their bond; Namjoon was the rational one, when extreme decisions needed to be made Namjoon was the one to make them, since he was able to think carefully without emotions getting on the way; and lastly Yoongi, he was the kind of alpha who would go to hell and back for his pack, he might not show it to much but he cared deeply for his mates and when one of them was hurt...well, hell was loosed on earth.

Jungkook and Taehyung yawned, both still really sleepy and tired.

Taehyung felt cold on the floor, he needed something warm and cozy. He looked at Yoongi who was next to him on an armchair.

"H.....hyung" the omega was so shy but he needed this so badly.

"What is it Pup?" Yoongi answered.

"C.....can I....ehhh...sit with you?" Taehyung played with his fingers, he was nervous. But he remembered when Jin told him that he could ask what he wanted without worrying.

Yoongi opened his eyes wide, that request took him by surprise. No one actually asked the boy to sit with them to not overwhelm him.

"Sure sweety, come here" he opened his arms inviting Taehyung into his lap. He was very happy.

The little omega stand up and walked towards the alpha and got on his lap like a koala with his arms around Yoongi's neck. God...his scent. Yoongi smelled like fresh mint and it was amazing.

Taehyung's eyes felt heavier, he was so sleepy and Yoongi was SO warm... he could stay on his arms all day.

" 'm tired" Jungkook said between Namjoon and Jimin. The boy was happily with his nose on the beta's scent gland scenting him while Namjoon give him some kisses on his head. "I wanna sleep"

"Baby we need to discuss a few things first, then you can go to your nest and sleep ok?" Hoseok said patting the boy's leg.

" 'kay, but I want Tae Tae to come with me" Jungkook said rubbing his eyes.

"You both can do that Baby, if Tae wants to. What do you say Pup? Would you like to go and nest with Kookie?" Yoongi said looking at the omega on his lap.

Honestly, Taehyung could stay FOREVER on the alpha's lap. His scent, the warmth...everything was perfect, but he couldn't deny what he felt when the words nest with Kookie came through his ears. It send shivers right down his spine.

Want.

Want.

Want.

Want.

"Can I?" He asked almost whispering.

"Of course you can darling" Jin said smiling at the boy.

Taehyung smiled wide at those words and then looked at Yoongi.

"Then...yes please" he showed that beautiful boxy smile and Yoongi could just die from all the cuteness.

Jimin and Hobi noticed how tired the boy looked so they proposed to have their conversation once the omegas had a good nap, after all they needed Taehyung to be really lucid since the topic involved him.

The pack needed to discuss about Tae. They all agreed to take him in and take care of him, and everyone knew how each one of them felt about the red-headed omega, they knew that they wanted him in the pack but it was way to soon to ask him that and first, they needed to show him what 'normal' mean.

He lived god knows how many years under people who treated him like an object, degrading omegas and telling him who knows what awful things. Their job right now was to break that pattern.

Jungkook jumped from the couch happy waiting until Yoongi pulled the little omega from his lap. He took him to his room. Jungkook was so happy, he never nested with anyone else, not that he wanted to since omegas were quite territorial, specifically when it involved their nests. However with Taehyung was different. In Jungkook's mind, it was a natural thing for Taehyung to be IN the nest, almost like if he belonged there.

The room smelled like lavender.

Kookie.

Kookie.

Kookie.

Kookie.

Taehyung watched how the other omega opened a closet door. Inside of it were all the nests supplies they could think of: blankets, pillows from different sizes, bed sheets and another stuff. Beside all that, Taehyung saw a pile of clothes, some hoodies, shirts, and pants. The smell coming from those clothes belonged to Kookie's pack.

"Come on Tae Tae! You can use anything you want!" Jungkook said excited.

"Kookie...I" the omega looked very troubled and nervous. Jungkook looked at him asking if everything was ok "I've...never make a nest before" he felt so bad. What if he screwed it up?

Jungkook drop all of the supplies from his hands and walked towards the omega.

"Don't worry about it, just do it as you please" Jungkook smile give Taehyung comfort and he nodded back at the boy.

Slowly Taehyung grabbed a few blankets and pillows and with Jungkook the both of them begin to make their nest. Everything was guided by his instinct.

Both of them were different. Jungkook cared about having a lots of blankets, he loved making a pile of them and bury himself underneath that. The omega liked being warm. Also he cared about delimit the area of the nest with the pillows and some blankets, that way his territory was well marked. Taehyung on the other hand, took his time building it, apparently his attention was on colors, making their nest pretty harmonic to the sight. Another thing very important to him was the scents – Taehyung has always been pretty sensitive to another people's scents, more than the common of the omegas – so he needed it to be scantly comfortable for his nose. From the pile of clothes he took a few shirts from Kookie, a huge jacket that had Namjoon's scent on it, a few hoodies with Jimin's scent, some very large scarves with Hobi's scent and a huge hoodie with Jin's scent.

Taehyung faced a problem. Apparently nothing in that pile had Yoongi's scent on it. Sure he found some pants and a few shirts but the scent was fading...it was not enough.

Taehyung froze in the middle of the room. The nest would not be perfect until he find something...

"You ok Pup?" Hobi asked from the door frame. The 5 pack members were actually outside from Jungkook's room since they didn't wanted to disturbed their space while both omegas made the nest.

For them, there was nothing more beautiful than watching how an omega made a nest. The hole process was indeed stunning. They've been watching from the start, Jungkook making his piles of blankets as usual, choosing which one was cozier and softer and putting in the center of the nest some pillows and a few clothes. So cute.

Watching Taehyung was an entire new thing. They heard how the Pup told Jungkook how he never have build a nest. That broke them. For an omega, build a nest was a necessary thing. Is their safe spot, a place for them to settle...their territory. Also it was the place were they felt safe enough to spend their pre-heat or heat.

When they noticed how the red-haired omega began to put pillows and blankets in the nest they cooed. They noticed how he cared about colors inside of the nest and when the omega used clothes from each one of them, they felt how their hearts exploded.

Then the omega looked conflicted so Hobi decided to talk without coming in their space.

"Not....not perfect" Taehyung said looking sad at Hobi.

"You need something else for the nest sweetheart? Jimin asked. He would bring the boy anything he wanted.

Taehyung stared at the ground thinking. Where could he find something with that fresh minted scent that he loved so much?

He looked at the five people outside of the room, all of them waiting for his answer. He was about to talk and then he smelled it. Ah...that's it.

He walked slowly towards Yoongi. The alpha stayed very still without taking his eyes from the boy.

"There's something you want Pup?" Yoongi asked softly.

"Uhm... I" he began to play with his fingers very nervous.

"What Tae means is if you could give him something that had your scent on. He already put in the nest a piece of clothing from everybody else and only you are left Hyung" Jungkook said standing next to the boy.

Taehyung's face blushed.

How could he be so cute?

"Is that right Pup?" Yoongi asked smiling at the boy "Tell hyung what do you need".

Taehyung looked at Yoongi very embarrassed.

"Can....can I have your sweater Hy...hyung?" the omega pointed with his finger.

Those damn puppy eyes... Yoongi would give him all the sweaters from the world.

"Of course Sweety" the alpha wasted no time and took off his sweater "Here, take it".

Taehyung took it at smelled it... fresh mint. Perfect.

"Thank you Hyung!" the boy was very happy, so he rushed inside of the room again and placed carefully Yoongi's sweater in the nest.

Now the nest was perfect.

Jungkook and Taehyung laid down in the nest and fell asleep very quickly. Both of them looked content. Jungkook dragged Taehyung under a blanket intertwining their limbs together with his face on the boy's neck.

Taehyung was sleeping facing the roof allowing Jungkook's limbs intertwine with his. A little of drool coming out from his mouth.

"I'll call our lawyer so we can start working up on Taehyung's papers. We're going to take care of him so we need to follow the legal process" Namjoon said.

"We also need to talk to him about his heat cycles, if he was taking any suppressants or anything like that" Hoseok said.

"Once they wake up... for now let's let them rest. They need it" Jimin said closing the door from the omega's room.

XoXo

Gosh it has been more than a month since I have updated this story!!I hit a huge writers block and had too much on the plate. But thanks to all the people who have read it!! I'll try to make the updates more frequent cause the ideas be rushing in my head.

AND I AM CLOSE TO 100 FOLLOWERS!! I had never imagined this would happen.... So a big thanks and a hug to all who followed me~

Until next time

~Gumdrop

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

939K 16.1K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
853K 45.3K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
218K 14.2K 77
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
748K 29.3K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...