If We Could Only Turn Back Ti...

Door SeducingZouis

What would you do when the love of your life leaves to chase his dreams? What would you do if he completely f... Meer

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Epilouge

Chapter Twenty-Eight

91 0 0
Door SeducingZouis

The soft patter of your bare feet on your hardwood floors was all that could be heard in your flat. You walked into the kitchen, taking a glance at the clock; 6 am. Taking in a deep breath, you sat down on a barstool, your head dropping to the table.

You knew you loved Harry, infact he was like a brother to you. No matter what he did, there was something about him that would never make you hate him. You practically spent your entire life with him, how could you not slowly fall for him? Ever since you had stayed with the boys, you noticed something.....different about him. He wasn't the same old Harry you fell deeply in love with. He wasn't the same Harry that held you in his arms when your parents became abusive. He wasn't the same Harry at all. You were forcing yourself to think you loved him and nothing changed, but it did.

You didn't know what to do. You still had strong feelings for Harry, yes.

You lifted your head from the table, pushing your barstool away from it and getting up. You quietly walked into lounge, taking a seat on the sofa. You picked up your engagement ring from off the coffee table, taking in every possible detail of it. Every thought of that night flooded your mind. Did Harry really want to do this? Get married? You couldn't help but think of it all. You remembered the conversation you had with Harry a while ago. He told you how Zayn was going to propose to you that night of the fight. You scrunched your face up in thought, "Did he plan this?", you whispered to yourself. Why did Harry take you on that trip to the castle? Why did he propose to you infront of everyone like he did? It all seem fishy.

You set the ring back on the coffee table, getting up slowly. You let out a sigh, running your fingers through your hair. You didn't even pass the door in the lounge when you heard a click. Your head shot to the door in confusion as the door opened. You leaned your body to get a better look. Harry stood infront of you, head hanging low, eyes puffy with tiredness. Your eyes grew wide as you fixed your skimpy outfit, breathing out a faint, "...Harry?".

Zayn's P.O.V

I woke up to quiet talking. I pushed myself up from the bed, noticing Cheyenne not beside me anymore. My breathing hitched as I listened to the faint voices, still not being able to make out who it was. I got out of the bed, walking towards the door. It was slightly ajar. Leaning against the crack, I tried listenening to the voice once more. I could make out Cheyenne's voice, but there was also a guy with her. I walked back over to the bedside table, grabbing my cell phone. I sat down on the bed, quickly texting Liam's number.

"Mate, come to Cheyenne's flat now. Bring three coffee's, I'll pay you back. I think Harry's back. If he asks why you're here tell him that you and I stayed in the guest room to keep Cheyenne company for the night. Don't ask, just do it".

I waited eagerly for a reply, only to recieve one a few seconds later.

"I want an explanation later. On my way, be there in five".

I grabbed my pants, quickly pulling them on. Grabbing my shirt and shoes, I crept out of Cheyenne's bedroom quietly, going into the guest room. I shuffled the blankets up a bit and threw my stuff on the floor. I lerked back out into the hallways trying to catch a glimpse of what they were talking about. I snuck behind a small wall that separated the kitchen and the hall.

"What are you doing back?", Cheyenne breathed out.

I could see them in the lounge from where I was standing.

Harry set his bags down next to the sofa, "I texted you saying I was coming back and that we needed to talk".

Cheyenne looked around the room, meeting my gaze. Her eyes got wide before she quickly turned back to Harry, who didn't seem to notice.

Cheyenne took a seat next to Harry on the sofa, "There's nothing TO talk about".

Harry ran his hands through his hair, "Come on Cheyenne. I know you saw the articles and heard it on the telly. Don't try to fool me..".

"And what if I did? What is there to talk about it?", she said raising her voice and standing back up.

Harry got up after her, taking her wrist, "I know your mad, but-".

"Mad? I'm BEYOND mad Harry", she said now screaming.

Harry placed a finger over her mouth, "Shhh, calm down. I'm sooo terribly sorry love. I didn't know what I was thinking, and-".

"Why the heck were you holding her hand Harry?".

His eyes got wide, "That's all you're mad about?".

"What else is there to be mad about? Huh?".

Harry's head hung low, "The paps got pictures of me and Candy kissing on the balcony of our hotel room... I'm SOOO sorry Cheyenne-".

"WHAT THE HELL!".

As much as I wanted to interrupt them and stop them, I had to wait for Liam.

A tear ran down Cheyenne's cheek.

Harry looked up at her face once more, trying to intertwine his fingers with hers, "I'm so sorry I've hurt you".

He brought her hand up to his lips, placing a kiss on the top of it. He paused, looking at her hand, "Where's your ring?".

Cheyenne pulled her hand away from him as fast as she could.

The door suddenly flew open, Liam holding the coffee like I had told him to, "Oh... Harry. You're back".

Harry's eyes narrowed in on Liam, "What are you doing here Liam. It's 6:30 in the morning".

Liam held the coffee up, "I bought coffee, thinking the three of us could use it after staying up almost all night".

Harry scratched his head, "Who's us? And why did you stay here?".

Liam walked to the bar table, setting the coffees down, "Me, Cheyenne and Zayn. We kept her company because she was upset".

Harry turned to Cheyenne, "ZAYN'S HERE?".

She flinched, obviously thinking Harry was going to hit her, "Y-yes. P-please don't hit me-".

Harry stepped back, Liam coming between them and pulling Cheyenne over to the kitchen.

I finally decided to step out. Cheyenne and Liam looked over at me, then to Harry who was speechless. I rubbed my eyes, "What's with all the screaming?.... Oh Harry, you're back".

Your P.O.V

You were confused as to why Liam was here and savings yours and Zayn's butts. You watched intently as Harry glared at Zayn. Harry cleared his throat, "Can the two of you leave, I need to talk to Cheyenne alone". Liam took a deep breath, "Mate, I don't think that's a good idea..". Harry glared at Liam, "Excuse me?".

You sniffeled in a bit before running over to the lounge. The boys watch you as you ran over to the coffe table, picking the ring up from it. You shoved it into Harry's hands, "There's your damn ring", before running into your bedroom, slamming the door in one swift push.

Liam's P.O.V

Cheyenne slammed her dooor down the hall violently. I glanced at Zayn for a second before turning my attention to Harry, who was now angrily picking up his bags. He walked out of the flat, slamming the door behind him.

I turned to Zayn, who sat on the barstool closest to me, "Care to explain why I just lied for you? What the hell did you do?". His head dropped, "I- I stayed the night...". I rolled my eyes, "No duh Zayn, never would have guessed that one". Zayn let out a groan, "We slept together....two nights in a row". I sighed, shaking my head, "Zayn, what are you trying to get out of her? Why don't you move on already?". Zayn's head shot up and looked at me, "I'm trying to protect her, from THIS! I don't want anything from her". I turned around, grabbing a coffee from the island, "Protecting her is one thing, sleeping with her is another". Zayn sat there for a few seconds fiddling with his fingers, "I love her though...". I leaned against the counter, "If you loved her...you'd comfort her, not get in her pants..".

The room was silent for a minute untill the door opened once more. Our heads shot over and saw Niall. Niall closed the door, "Why was there a bunch of yelling and door slamming a little bit ago?". I took a sip of my coffee, "Haz is home". Nialls eyes grew wide, "I'm taking it as it didn't go well..". I shook my head. Niall looked to Zayn, "And I'm guessing he didn't like you here...wait why are you here?". I cocked my eyebrow waiting for Zayn to answer him. Zayn sighed, "I made a mistake, Liam had to come and get me out of it. Please both of you, don't tell Harry". We both stayed silent, not wanting to say a word back.

The clicks of shoes came back down the hall. Cheyenne stopped, staring at us for a minute. I looked over at her, bags in her hands, "Where are you going?". She rushed her way over to the door.

Your P.O.V

Liam looked at you with worry, "Where are you going?". You could feel the tears filling your eyes. You dialed a number into your phone, hurrying to the door. You opened the door, running out of it. Zayn running and yelling after you. Once out the door you stopped, looking at Harry, who was leaning against the hall wall, dead in the eyes. The person on the other line picked up, "Mum...dad...I need to come home". Harry's eyes turned from angry to worried. You released your gaze from Harry's, darting down the hall.

Zayn darted out of your flat, "CHEYENNE! STOP!". Zayn locked eyes with Harry before running down the hall after you.

You quickly jumped in your car, turning it on. Zayn banged on your windows, "CHEYENNE! Don't Leave!". You ignored him, backing up and driving off the lot and onto the streets of London.

Zayn's P.O.V

I stood there, speechless. The girl who I fell madly in love with, left, going who knows where. A tear fell from my eye as I stood in the car park of the complex. I heard footsteps running up behind me, "Is she gone?". My entire body flushed with anger as I turned to see Harry, eyes all puffy and red, "Yes. She's fucking gone. You finally screwed up enough times to make her leave! You fucking dick! I was there for her everytime you failed to live up to the standards she remembered you as!". Harry hung his head low, "You don't know the whole story..". I scoffed at him, "I may not know her whole story, but I damn well tried to protect her". Harry's face shot up, "Protect her from what?!?!?!". I got in his face, "From you". Liam, Niall and Louis all ran out as Harry pushed me. Louis screamed, "HARRY!". Harry stalked towards me, "She was mine.. you came in the way". I laughed, pushing him, "You left her hanging on an I love you, got a girlfriend, failing to tell her, but instead ignore her for months on end. Once she appears back in your life, your little girlfriend got jealous dumping you, you took your anger out on Cheyenne, then when me and her got together, you didn't like it. Hmmm.. you got her drunk, made her cheat on me, and then got her pregnant. You acted like nothing happened, but decided to tell me to ruin things. She was single so you took her when she was most fragile, brainwashing her. You gave her what she wanted that I didn't get to, but she wasn't enough for you. You are unable to comit to anyone, so you cheated on her". The boys stood silent, including Harry. He fell to the ground in tears. Louis leaned down, rubbing his shoulders, "What happened? Where did she go?". Harry breathed in, "She went back to...to her parents". Everybody's faces went pale.

Your P.O.V

You pulled into a familiar driveway. One you wished you didn't have to pull into again, but going to Harry's family's house wasn't an option. You locked your car, walking up the pathway with your bag in your hand. You didn't even have to knock before the door opened. Your father stood tall in the doorway, "Welcome back, we knew we'd get a call sooner or later..". You took a deep breath, emotionless as you walked into the house.

~~~~~~~~~~4 Days Later~~~~~~~~~~~~

You've only been gone for four days, still recieving hundreds of texts and miss calls from all the the boys, including Harry, every hour. You didn't have any strength to talk to them. You hardly dared to leave your room, afraid of what might happen if you crossed your parents paths the wrong way.

Tonight was scary, considering both your parents were fighting non-stop. Your door suddenly flew open. You jumped, noticing your phone was going off. You grabbed it as your father walked in, "And you... you ungrateful little bitch". You answered the call, screaming for help as your father stalked closer to you.

Zayn's P.O.V

I called Cheyenne one more time, all of the boys sitting around me. I swore to myself if she didn't pick up this time, I'd give up. I put the phone on speaker as it rang for an enternity, suddenly the line picked up, "Hello? Cheyenne are you there?". She was crying on the other end of the line, "Please...pleasee...please. Someone help me!". I looked to Harry unable to speak, so he spoke up, "CHEYENNE! What's happening?!?!?". We could hear her scream for her dad to stop, repeatedly.

Harry jumped up, dialing a call to his mom.

Harry's P.O.V

"Please pick, please pick up. Come on mum", I shouted pacing the room. Finally the line picked up, "HARRY! BABY! I've missed you. How are you?". "MUM! You need to go next door, Cheyenne.. she went home. She answered our last call screaming for help and tell her dad to stop. MUM PLEASE HELP HER! I'm leaving London now!". I  heard my mum curse under her breath, shouting for Gemma. I hung up the call, stalking out of mine and Louis' flat. The boys quickly darted out with me.

We got in the car, not expecting what we were going to end up seeing after the two hour drive to Cheshire from London.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

2.7K 79 15
Niall loves Liam. But Liam really isn't sure if he loves Niall, he thinks he loves him but he really isn't sure. What is sure is that Zayn has a BIG...
29.4K 706 41
You and Harry have been best friends your entire life, and have secret feelings for eachother. After Harry leaves for the X-Factor everything seems t...
22.1K 232 34
Two summers was all it took for Savannah Horan to fall completely in love with the one and only, Harry Styles. But, when a huge rumor is spread and H...
1.4K 57 16
*Following on from What If* So success is an understatement for the band One Direction as they reach higher and higher up the ladder of success along...