HomestucK O.C.(s)

Od lioncloud10

I'm going to introduce my fan troll (and maybe another or two, idk .) Hope you enjoy! Please do not copy if y... Více

Orioni Betria O.C.
==> ORIONI TALK TO MORAIL
LUNARA: EXAMINE SHIPPING WALL

==> BE THE OTHER GIRL

59 2 2
Od lioncloud10

You are now the other girl.

Your name is LUNARA CIELIS, but your friends usually call you LUNA. You enjoy DRAWING different things. Also you're wearing your usual FASHION. A CAPE. You wear a cape with literally EVERYTHING, you have a ton, different colors and shit, your friend makes them for you of course. You have an obsession with SNAKES and have a WHOLE TANK of them sitting in your RESPITEBLOCK, you love them so much. You also love CATS your pretty sure you have 5 CATS. You also find an interest in SHIPPING PEOPLE and SHIPPING CHARTS. You have a whole wall dedicated to your shipping charts. You troll handle is moonySkies aND you type with kinda like t_his w_ith t_he u_nderscore b_ehind t_he f_irst l_etter.

What will you do now?

((Hi again I just wanna give credit to the art in this page it is by DJ_Meowster also this is her fan troll ^w^))

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
94.8K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
37.7K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
333K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong