Tangled Drabbles 100 words

By Froggy1988

100 word drabbles from TTS More

Stay
I thought you loved me.
Kitten Varian
Moon Varian Song
Red Snaps
Raccoon babies
Raccoon wedding
Not what he signed up for.
A first time
Villans
Jealous
Varian's goodbye
Angry and Red
I do
Vampires
Snowball fight
Love confession
Cancelled
Babysitting
Seven Kingdoms 1/10 - The dream.
Seven Kingdoms 2/10 - Falling for Cass
Seven Kingdoms 3/10 - Who needs enemies
Seven Kingdoms 4/10 On there own.
Seven Kingdoms 5/10 - Jealous
Seven Kingdoms 6/10 - Nuru tries.
Cass and Varian in Wales (just a bit of fun)
Alchemy lessons
Only in winter
Waiting
Owl
And another three
uh...warning for intense hand holding?

Reaching out

44 5 0
By Froggy1988

He hadn't realised he'd done it, reached out to her. Shouted her name, it was a reaction that had just come naturally when he'd seen her there at the top of the stairs. For an instant a rush of memories came back,  a confession, a kind smile, a normal moment in a field of thorns, laced together memories of pain and loneliness, fabric of trauma.

  It only took an instant, for him to realise that it wasn't Cassie stood there. The blue hair, the way she carried herself, the smirk and the tone of her voice, she was different now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
68.9K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
595K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
61.1K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...