fates game D.D

Par -lily-black

Calypso De Luka half Mexican half Greek girl that lives in Italy she likes rock music,books,flowers and cook... Plus

cast
1} meeting
2}engagemend
4}discharge
5}world starts crumbling down
6}the paranoia

3}party

73 6 4
Par -lily-black

TW:Slut shaming,r@pe {if you ever call a girl a woman anyone for that matter this slur please leave this book am asking in the nicest way possible because if I find out that any of my readers slut-shame someone am gonna hit them so hard they would wish they were never born.Now moving on have a nice day enjoy reading.}

~Calyosos outfit~

~Anetes outfit~

~Giovanis outfit~

"Guys here!"Victoria screamed waving her hands so Calypso could see her.

"Hi, Vic how are you?"Calypso said smiling.

"Am good let's go introduce your fiancée to the guys, shall we?"Victoria said laughing.

"Yes, we shall Vic."She said taking Giovani by the hand and walking towards Damiano, Ethan and Thomas.

"Hello guys this is my fiancée Giovani, Giovani this is Damiano, Ethan and Thomas."Calypso said.

"Nice to meet you man heard much from Calypso about you."Thomas said shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet Thomas right am a huge fan your guitar skills are astronomical,"Giovani said looking at Thomas with a big grin.

"Thank you Giovani now can we go into the club?"Thomas asked said.

Damiano was looking daggers at Giovani, but he didn't really care he was happy to be with his girl and his best friend. He was also really happy to meet new people.

As they entered 'Rebel Rebel' by David Bowie started playing and Calypso has instantly forgotten about everything. {Song above:)}.

"Oh, I love this song come on baby let's dance."Calypso said with a big smile.

"Baby am not really in the mood you can go and dance with Victoria and Anne, okay?"He said.

"Okay baby let's go girls."She said, grabbed their hands and run to the dancefloor.

"So, I was-"Giovani started to ask Thomas that was looking directly at him when Damiano interrupted.

"You know Giovani if I had a girl like yours, I would never let her dance alone even more on our engagement day."Damiano said.

"Well, she has no problem she knows I love her no matter what it doesn't matter if I don't dance with her one night."He said.

"Yeah, okay but isn't this your engagement day like you are supposed to be with her right now not talking with Thomas about guitars."He said while taking a sip of his drink.

"Okay, Damiano listen to me very carefully I know you like her, okay but I been dating her since I was 14 and I had to muster the courage to ask her out because I liked her since 12 so kindly fuck off."Giovani said through greeted teeth he never likes to pick fights, but Calypso was the love of his life he was sure of that. He wasn't going to let Damiano or any guy for that matter criticise their relationship.

"Okay, let's chill out Ethan why don't you take Damiano out for a smoke."Thomas said looking at the clueless boy that was at his phone the whole-time recording.

"Yeah, come on Dam."Ethan said making Damiano groan at the nickname he so much despised.

"So wanna get to know each other better."Thomas said giving Giovani a warm smile.

"Yeah sure."Giovani said smirking looking at Thomas.

"I love the music here, but I really need some air am going out for a few minutes, okay?"Calypso said looking at Victoria and Anete that were in a fit of hysteric laughter.

"Yeah, see you later."Victoria said loudly duo to the loud music.

As Calypso exited the bar a man also did behind her.

"Hello, pretty lady."The man said making Calypso freeze but if her mother thought her one thing is to never let a man see you are afraid of him even if you pissing your pants.

"Hello, sir nice evening I presume."She said with a sweet smile and an Italian accent that she could never get rid of the man that was standing in front of her was rather tall well everyone was tall in comparison to Calypso that was 5,1ft she was a gnome as her best friend like to remind her all the time. He was blonde and had blue eyes he was muscular so of course; Calypso was kind creeped out.

 . . . .

"Oh, an Italian girl huh do you live here sweetheart?"He asked.

"I don't see how this is any of your concern sir I better go my fiancée will be looking for me."She said and started to walk in the direction of the bar's door.

"No so soon hun you don't get to be a tease and then leave."He said grabbing her by the wrist.

"Am sorry sir but do you mind explaining what do you mean?"She said trying to free her wrist.

"Dancing in the club with that short dress acting like a slut."He said and started to move his hands to her ass.

And for that Calypso smacked him now you see Calypso never liked violence she had a bad past with it and hated it hence she always went to demonstrations about violence, police brutality and many more but when someone that doesn't even know her name disrespects her in this way she hits and does it hard.

...

"You little bitch."He said and grabbed her by her hair and threw her on the floor.

"Let me go you bastard."She said kicking and screaming for help.

"Now why don't you shut the fuck up and be a good little girl."He said bringing a pocketknife to her neck.

"No, leave me alone please."Calypso said now sobbing and trying to break free.

"Shut up you slut."He said and put a hand to her mouth to muffle her screams of agony as he pulled down her underwear and unbuckled his belt.

At this point, many tears run down from Calypso eyes as she tried to scream for help to no avail as the man who stood above her had made sure no sound could be heard.

"Now take it like the slut you are."He said and trusted into her making her sob more.

"You like it like that you little slut going around with that short dress turning everyone on."He said as he rapidly smacked into her.

"Please let go."Calypso sobbed more and more to no avail her screams were not heard due to the loud music that played.

. . . .

After a while, the man had finished on top of her. He had torn down her dress making only pisses to remain on her body she had bruises kissing every corner of her porcelain skin and she was bleeding and sobbing.

"Now you won't tell anyone sweety will ya?"The man said as he pulled up his pants looking down at her with a smirk playing on his lips.

"You are a bastardo."She said spitting on his shoes.

"Don't talk to me like that slut do you hear me."He said grabbing her by her hair.

"Vaffanculo, marcirai all'inferno."She said spitting this time in his face. {Fuck you, you will rot in hell.}

He then left chucking leaving her there on the floor to turn into a small ball and start to sob again.

"Such a beautiful creature."A familiar voice was heard in the ears of Calypso.

"Cal what the hell happened?"The familiar voice was indeed Damiano that just turned the corner with a girl he met at the club the girl instantly freaked out seeing the state that Calypso was in blood running between her thighs,smuged makeup and broken cries she too has seen this to one of her friends and felt instant sympathy for her.

"Damiano, do I call the cops."The girl said.

"Fuck the cops call an ambulance Cal I need you to listen to me please stay awake."He said taking his jacket and putting it in the small girl's body.

"I n-n-need a tissue."She said asking uncontrollably drifting in and out of conciseness.

"What do you need it for Call?"He said.

"Give me the damn tissue David."She said.

"Here."He said she instantly wiped his cum off her and put it in her pocket.

"Need evidence."She said.

"The fuck you thought this."He said.

"The ambulance is on their way hi my name is Valentina if you don't feel okay with Damiano I can hold you."She said Calypso immediately nodded she didn't want any man near her for some time at least.

"Okay sweetheart comes here it's okay to cry we will find him and put him to jail. What are you still doing here go find her friends."Valentina said angrily at Damiano while rocking Calypso like a baby.

"Okays am going to try and put your mind off thing for some time okay now what's your name?"Valentina asked.

"C-Calypso Rose De Luka."She said her sobs dying down a little.

"Nice to meet you Calypso am Valentina how old are you sweetheart?"She asked again.

"N-Nine-"She said and drifted off to unctuousness.

"No not today sweety you got to say with me till the ambulance arrives now how old are you."She said caressing her hair looking around for any sight of the ambulance or Damiano.

"Nineteen."She said now just tears run down her face no sobs.

"You're doing great."She said smiling at her.

"I am 21. Dove cazzo è questo bastardo?"She said cursing under her breath looking for Damiano.

"Now what's your favourite colour."She said making the girl sit straighter as much as it pained her, she had to stay conscious in case of a concussion.

"Blue."She said.

"That's great baby me too.Oh thank god."She said as she saw the ambulance arrive.

"What happened here Vale?"A woman asked.

"A girl got r@p*d by some bastardo please sent her to the clinic I will be right behind you.

The two women left, and Valentina got up to go to her car when Damiano and the rest showed up.

"Where is Cal?"A frantic Anete asked looking left and right.

"Don't worry I took her to the clinic I work I will take care of her, but she will need serious psychological treatment."She said.

"Please follow me with your cars."She said a sad look lingered on her face she hated when she got women that were raped.

"Okay be right behind you."They said and went to their assigned cars.

A/N

So pretty triggering chapter take a meme of maneskin.

here ya go have a nice day/night or evening.

photo of Valentina Ale

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

911K 34.8K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
2.1M 112K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
223K 5.3K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
490K 10.4K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.