๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ โ˜พ ๐˜ฝ. ๐™ ๐™ค...

By DonezoNomack

๐ผ๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก, ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘™ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ. More

New kid

Nice To Meet You

6 0 0
By DonezoNomack

You already knew this was going to be your favorite class. First off, freaking art. Art was great! you could express yourself and be free from judgement, as long as you didn't join any extra activities. And second, You were next to the boy  who's name you learned was Bokuto. Your loud new art partner. You sat next to him in a seat near the back window.

It had only been fifteen minutes and you two had already been scolded by your teacher. Twice. The first time was his fault. The assignment was to use water colors to paint a landscape, but Bokuto  had somehow ended up spilling paint on three desks and two other students. The second time you were scolded was technically your fault. You decided it would be pretty funny if you were to paint an owl in your landscape, but the owl had bokuto's face. He ended up screeching because it looked somehow normal. Very normal.

'I mean to be honest, who in their right mind would WANT their face to fit perfectly on an owl.' You snickered to yourself.

However, the teacher did not take to kindly to your sense of humor, nor Bokuto's screeching, therefore you both were sent to the deans office.

~

"Bokuto Koutarou,"

You were sat in front of the large cherrywood desk, the deans disapproving stare seemingly holding you both down.

"I thought I told you I didn't want to see you in my office again this week." He shifted in his chair, his attention aimed at Bokuto. Bokuto's hand reached up to his neck, his fingers playing with the hairs on his nape, chuckling nervously.

"Well, you see, what had happened was...uuuh emm...ha..haha" Your eyes flittered to the chair next to you where the boy struggled to form a coherent sentence.

"I'm sorry, sir." You spoke up covering for the flustered boy. "It was my fault, I'm new here and having a bit of trouble settling in." The dean's beady eyes shifted his attention to you, looking you up and down. You were a bit uncomfortable under his gaze, but you pushed on.

"Bokuto was helping me out. He helped me find my class."

"Well," the man started, taking a breath and leaning back in his chair.

"Miss L/N, I'll let you off with a warning. This time." He stressed whilst staring pointedly at you.

"And mister koutarou, the next time I see you in this office, I'll have to have a talk with your coach."

Bokuto shifted uncomfortably, but nodded nonetheless.

"Dismissed." The dean waved you away.

You both quickly got up and exited the office, glad to be out of that stuffy room. The hallway was still empty and silent before Bokuto started grumbling. You listed carefully for a few seconds trying to decipher what he was saying before giving up and asking.

"What?"

He looked up at you as if he forgot you were there.

"hmm? oh nothing." He said before curling into himself and sulking again.

"I'm sorry," You started. "I didn't mean to get you into trouble."

You really did feel bad. It was your first day and you already had a bad reputation with your art teacher, the dean, and the attractive guy who wanted to be your friend. Not to mention, at your high school you had a reputation as a bad student for many reasons. At this point you were beginning to thing you were a screw up or something.

"No it's not you, you didn't do anything."

"Bro I just got you in trouble with the dean and your coach."

"Honestly, I've been in hot water with both of them since the summer." He replied wrapping his arms around his chest.

"Oh," You nodded then frowned. "Wait whats gonna happen? You're not gonna get kicked from any team or like any activities right?"

He shook his head.

"Akaashi is gonna yell at me."

"Your coach?" You questioned him, lowering your head trying to look him in the eye.

"No."

You stopped walking trying to figure out who this "Akaashi" Could be. You were curious by nature, but you didn't want to seem like you were nosy, or interrogating him.

"Hey, are we skipping class or something?" He asked

You shook your thoughts away, looking at where he had stopped.

"Oh, no. Sorry, I got lost in my thoughts." You laughed, jogging to catch to where he had continued walking.

"Well there's like," he pulled out his phone checking the time before shoving it back into his pocket. "Three minutes left in class so I can help you find your next one!

He stopped and made grabby hands at you "lemme see your schedule again."

"Sure, gimme a sec." you fished out your schedule and spent the next three minutes learning where your classes would be. Bokuto thought it would be cool to give you a little tour of the campus so the two of you made plans to meet at the gym after school. You were excited about making your first friend and practically skipped all the way to your next class.

The next class you had was just biology, you loved biology too, but the teacher seemed like there was a stick between their cheeks. But you did notice a pattern at the school that you could definitely get used to: the attractive people. Girls, guys, at least 1 in every 3 students was majorly good looking and boy if that wasn't enough to motivate you to go to school then nothing else would. The only seat empty in your biology class was next to a studious looking guy who sat near the window. You quietly took your place beside him giving him a quick once over before prepping your notes.

'New favorite class: Biology.' you smiled slightly to yourself This is like living in an otome game! I will not waste this opportunity!'

You pulled out your notebook, still dedicated to not failing. Just because the school was packed to the hilt with attractive people didn't mean you could skip out on your studies. Or worse, waste your money....Tuition is NOT cheap.

"Today we'll be going over some basic genetics just as a refresher before we get into the main unit."

You perked up immediately upon hearing your teacher speak. You weren't majoring in any medical or science fields but genetics was always one of your favorite subjects. You happily began taking notes on the lecture, paying extra close attention to information that was new to you.

By the end of the class you had five full pages of notes in your notebook. You were packing up your things thinking about where you would have lunch when someone addressed you.

"Hey, are you new here?"

You glanced up slightly before continuing to pack up your bag. 'I'm kinda feeling ramen today...Maybe sukiyaki?'

"Yeah, I am. Why? Do I give off fresh meat vibes?"

They chuckled. "Ah no, It's just..I think I'd remember seeing someone so excited about Mr. Shima's Lectures."

"Well genetics is fun and really interesting once you get into the good stuff." You laughed, finally looking up.

. . .

'Wow. He's pretty.' Your brain, once again failing you, short circuited at the mere sight of a very pretty boy.

'If I were pale, I'd be blushing. Dear father who art in heaven, thank you for my complexion.'

"Are you okay?" The boy asked, tracking your face for what could have caused you to freeze up like you did.

"Yeah I'm fine! Sorry, I got distracted. You're really pretty, especially your eyes."

The boy shifted back in his seat, looking away from you.

Oops.

"I'm sorry. Did I offend you, should I not have said that?"

"No i-," He stopped to clear his throat. "No it's fine, I just... wasn't expecting that. Thanks though."

You smiled, feeling extremely relieved knowing you hadn't just jacked up your first impression. Probably.

"I'm Y/N, nice to meet you!" You said, offering your hand. 'Tell me your name. Tell me your name. Tell me your name. Tell me your n-'

The boy grasped your hand giving it a firm shake.

"Akaashi Keiji." He smiled. "Nice to meet you." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 5K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท startedโž›30/03/2024 finishedโž› หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท cover by me x
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
1.1M 20.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.4M 59.3K 106
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC