You're My Forever Girl

By fachigo

***SEQUEL*** Jay and Lonnie are finally dating each other (finally) but then an old friend/enemy of Jay gets... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
a/n
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 10
a/n
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
a/n
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18

chapter 9

199 11 6
By fachigo

Jane got up the next morning and to her greatest surprise, Lonnie wasn't in bed. Lonnie usually sleeps in especially on weekends.

"Hmmm I wonder why she's up so early. Maybe she's doing something new." Jane thought as she got ready for the day.

Jane went to the cafeteria and sat on their usual table. But Lonnie wasn't anywhere to be found.

"She must be with Evie and Mal." Jane thought again.

"Hey Jane. Lonnie's still sleeping?" Evie asked as she and Mal sat at the table.

"No I thought she'd be with you guys." Jane said.

" Why would she be with us? Isn't she your roommate?" Mal asked.

"Well, when I woke up she wasn't in the room. I thought maybe she woke up early and was with you guys." Jane said.

"Maybe she's with Audrey. Or maybe Riley or Jordan?" Evie said.

"Maybe." Jane said a bit worried.

After a while Audrey, Riley and Jordan entered the cafeteria but still no Lonnie.

"Now I'm getting a bit worried." Jane said.

"Relax maybe she's with Uma." Mal said.

"Let's go check. Please." Jane said.

"Okay if it makes you more relaxed." Evie said.

They all left the cafeteria to Uma's dorm room and knocked firmly.

"Someone better be dying or someone will be!!" Uma's voice said through the door.

"What?" Uma asked sharply as she opened the door.

Her hair was messy and are eyes were heavy. It was obvious that she just woke up.

"Who knocks on someone's door at 8:46am on a Saturday?" Uma asked angrily.

"Sorry we were just wondering if Lonnie was with you." Jane said.

"No. Isn't she your roommate?" Uma asked.

"Yeah she is, but I haven't seen her since morning and I'm kinda freaking out here." Jane said.

"Chill have you tried calling? Or maybe she's with her boyfriend." Uma said.

"You're right. Thanks." Jane said as they left.

She called her line but it was going to voicemail.

"She's not picking up. Guys I'm getting scared." Jane said.

"Relax. We haven't checked if she's with Jay yet." Evie said.

They all rushed to look for Jay. As soon as they saw him, they practically ran to him.

"Hey Jay." Mal called.

"Is Lonnie with you?" Jane asked.

"Um no. Isn't she your-"

"Yes I know she's my roommate." Jane said exasperated.

"Wait are you saying you haven't seen her since morning?" Jay asked.

"Yeah." Jane said.

"Then call her." Jay said.

"We already did. She's not picking up." Evie said.

"Well then use your mirror Evie." Jay said.

"Oh yeah right. My mirror." Evie said as she brought out her mirror from her pause.

"Mirror, mirror in my hand where does Lonnie stand?" Evie asked the mirror.

"No connection." The mirror displayed.

"No connection? What does that mean?" Mal asked.

"I don't know. It hasn't done this before." Evie said.

"What's wrong with your mirror?" Jay asked.

"Like I said. I don't know." Evie said.

"Okay new plan let's search for her." Jay said before it hit Jane.

There was only one place she knew Lonnie liked to go when she doesn't want to be found.

"Wait I know where she might be." Jane said.

"What are you waiting for? Let's go." Jay said.

"Well it's kinda a secret place. I don't think she'd like you guys to know about there." Jane said.

"Are you okay? You haven't seen Lonnie since this morning and you are worrying about revealing her secret location?" Jay asked

"Right. Let's go." Jane said as she led them to the abandoned gym.

As soon as they heard the music playing through the door, they got relieved.

Jay burst into the gym to check if Lonnie was alright. But he only saw her phone on the floor playing music and her training bag.

"Okay so she was definitely here. Is there any secret passage that leads to another secret place?" Jay asked Jane.

"Not that I know of no." Jane said.

"Okay let's search. She must be here somewhere." Mal said.

They started searching and Evie noticed a broken potion bottle and some blue dust on the floor.

Using her index finger, she wiped it off the floor and brought it at a safe distance from her nose and inhaled it.

She could tell it was a potion to knock someone unconscious. She knew the only other person that brews potion besides her was Zevon.

"Guys have any of you seen Zevon either?" Evie asked.

Jay stopped in his track. "That bastard had better not have anything to do with this." He said angrily.

"Let's go check his room." Jane said.

They went to his room and knocked but their was no response.

"Make it easy, make it quick. Open up without a--" Mal didn't finish her spell when Jay kicked open the door.

Only Sam was in the room. Sleeping like a kitty.

"I thought Sam sleeps like a cat. Shouldn't knocking down the door wake him up?" Jane asked.

"He's spelled." Mal said.

"Zevon must have spelled him. Can you wake him up?" Evie asked.

"Let me see. Make it easy let's not miss wake up without a kiss." Mal chanted.

"Hello Kitty." Sam said as he woke up and saw Jane.

"Really? A bunch of people broke into your room and the first thing you do is flirt with one of them?" Evie asked

"Guys focus. What happened? Where's Zevon?" Jay asked.

"I don't know. I just woke up you know." Sam said.

"Did he sleep here last night?" Mal asked.

"Yes he did." Sam said.

"And now he's nowhere to be found." Evie said.

"I think it's pretty obvious what happened here." Jay said.

"Zevon kidnapped Lonnie." Jane said.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
They told everyone about the news except Fairy Godmother because they didn't want any adults involved because it would just make things more complicated. They wanted to handle it themselves.

Evie gave her mirror to Freddie so she could check what was wrong with it. if it was black magic.

There was nothing wrong with the mirror. Carlos and Doug were checking the street Cam if any of them captured them.

Currently they were all in a room. Jay was visibly shaking with anger. Evie was trying to keep him calm.

Mal was pacing around the room.

"Aren't there any security cameras in this school?" Mal asked.

"Of course there aren't. This is a highschool for kids. Why would it have security cameras?" Audrey asked

"I don't know. Maybe in case a lunatic decides to kidnap someone." Mal said.

"Can't Carlos just track their scent?" Uma asked.

"He couldn't pick up their scent. Zevon must have covered it." Mal said.

"What about your spell book? Isn't there a location spell?" Jane asked.

"Oh you're right? Why didn't I think of that? Of course there's no location spell that's why my mom spent 17 years searching for sleeping beauty." Mal said exasperated.

"Okay I've sent guards to search for her undercover." Ben said as he entered the room.

"You." Jay growled lowly as he slowly approached Ben. His eyes glowing blood red.

Jay had always hated using his magic. Because it always makes him feel like his father. But in this case, he could make an exception.

Evie got in from of him and tried stopping him from getting to Ben while Mal stood in front of Ben ready in case a fight broke out.

"This is all your fault, if you just did as you were told, this wouldn't have happened." Jay said as he kept trying to approach Ben.

Evie hands were on Jay's chest as she tried to keep him in place.

"Jay look at me. Look at me!" Evie demanded.

Jay reluctantly took his gaze off Ben to her.

"This isn't his fault." Evie said.

"Oh come on Evie. It's all his fault. We told him not to bring that son of a bitch here but he didn't listen." Jay said angrily.

"He's right. You guys warned me but I didn't listen it's my fault. I'm sorry." Ben said.

"Well sorry is not going to bring her back now will it? She's gone and you are responsible." Jay said.

"She's not gone." Mal said.

Everyone looked at her like she just said the dumbest thing ever

"Ok so she's gone but she's not..you know what I mean. We are going to find her." Mal said.

"How? Even Evie's stupid mirror can't find her." Jay said.

"Hey." Evie said offended.

"I'm sorry I'm just frustrated." Jay said.

"Try using your mirror again." Carlos suggested.

"It keeps saying the same thing. No connection." Evie said.

"Oh, no connection like when you try to surf the net with no wifi or data." Audrey said.

"Yeah well the mirror doesn't use data." Evie said.

"Wait Audrey that's it. It's saying no connection because there is no connection." Mal said.

"Like I said. The mirror doesn't use wifi." Evie said.

"I know. It uses magic. So since it isn't working, it means Zevon took Lonnie somewhere magic doesn't work. Somewhere like-"

"The isle." Ben finished Mal's sentence.

"Okay but how can we be sure it's not the mirror?" Evie asked.

"Try searching for something here in Auradon." Jane said.

"Okay. Mirror mirror in my hand. Where does Fairy Godmother stand." Evie chanted as the mirror showed the image of Fairy Godmother in her office.

"Okay now try searching for something in the isle." Uma said.

"Okay. Mirror mirror in my hand. Where does Dr Facilier stand." Evie chanted as the mirror displayed no connection

"We got it." Mal said happily.

Jay stood up and started heading to the door.

"Jay where are you going?" Mal asked.

"What do you mean where am I going? I'm going to the isle to rescue Lonnie." Jay said.

"Jay you can't just waltz into the isle like you own the place. We need a plan." Mal said.

"Oh, I have one. Go to the isle right now and rescue Lonnie before that bloody bastard does something devastatingly horrible to her. Sounds like a good plan? Let's go." Jay said.

"Well he's going with or without us. We might as well follow." Evie said.

"I'll get the limo ready." Ben said.

"No too visible and it won't be fast enough. We'll take bikes." Jay said.

"Um how are you people going to get there without my mom or anyone noticing?" Jane asked.

"You're right. We don't need anyone to know." Mal said.

"Remind me why we are not involving adults again." Audrey said.

"Well Audrey. If Fairy Godmother found out that Zevon kidnapped Lonnie, what do you think she's going to do? Call her parents." Uma said.

"And if her parents find out that their daughter had been kidnapped by a VK, there could be trouble for us and Ben." Mal said.

"Okay understood." Audrey said.

"How do we leave without getting spotted?" Carlos asked.

"I got it. Fauna used to tell me stories about when your mom kidnapped my dad." Audrey said.

"Yes, yes now what's your point?" Mal asked.

"They froze time. They put everything and everyone to sleep until my dad escaped." Audrey said.

"That is a good idea but who will cast the spell? We need someone really powerful." Evie said.

"You don't need to beg." Uma said smugly.

"I got it. We could all channel our magic to Uma and then she casts the spell." Mal said.

"Like I can't do it on my own." Uma said cockily.

"Now's not the time Uma. Come on let's just do it." Jay said as he, Jane, Evie, and Mal all channeled their magic to Uma.

"Gia na epitýchoume tous stóchous mas, chreiazómaste to rolói gia na katalávoume, óste na pagósei olókliro to vasíleio." Uma chanted in a foreign language.

"Did it work?" Jane asked.

"Let's see. Mirror mirror full of wisdom. Show me who's not frozen in the kingdom." Evie chanted as the mirror displayed an image of all of them in the room.

"Great now we can leave, rescue Lonnie, come back and it would be like nothing ever happened." Evie said.

"Yeah but Jane, you and Uma would have to stay here. To keep the spell going." Mal said.

"Okay." Jane said.

They all got into their isle clothes and took bikes from Ben's garage.

"Hold on Lonnie. I'm coming." Jay said.

Wow you guys have no idea how long I've been planning this chapter. I wrote a long chapter yay. But don't expect more chapters this long. Anyway I really hope you liked this chapter. It took me a lot of time to write this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275 0 20
After six months of dating and all of the fighting, nagging, and differences make Vanessa and Cameron realize that maybe they aren't right for each o...
260K 6.4K 40
Book 1 of 2 You are the daughter of the Queen of Hearts. That's really all I can say before I spoil the whole book. There is a SEQUEL!!! And it's ou...
62.4K 1.1K 69
SEQUEL IS UP GO CHECK IT OUT ITS CALLED 'ME' Dirty Magcon fanfic!!! Just because your in a "good" relationship, doesn't make it the BEST relationship...
18.3K 555 40
(Before You Leave #1) She was sent to boarding school over the smallest of mistakes... Okay, burning down your schools gym might have been a big one...