Mafia's Sidechick 18+

By katie_ldn1

Always being used doesn't feel nice does it. Until you might be the one for him but who knows maybe he's just... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 8

2.6K 34 3
By katie_ldn1

👍 Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

"Sweetheart." This voice making my heart flutter. I slowly tried to open my eyes. My breath feeling weak. My legs trembling from the cold. My body still hurting. I tried to sit up my eyes still half way open.

"Be careful." The voice helping me feel secure. His touch on my body making me feel warm again. I could finally see who this guy was. He helped me up and pulled me closer to his chest. I could feel his body warmth coming off him.

How could it be?

"Astia!" I started tearing up. My heart pounding even faster. Even though he bought me off someone and always used me, this man just made me feel like a queen on top of the world. He gave me everything I wanted and a lifestyle I would have never got before.

"Your finally up. I was so worried." He said with a delighted smile on his face. He gave me a peck on the cheek and grabbed my hand.

He led me into another room.

"DIMITRI! Your okay." There were bandages all over his body. He chucked nearly coughing. I gave him a massive hug as he groaned.

"I'm perfectly fine. That man saved me." He said as his beautiful eyes glistened at me.

"Do you want anything to drink or eat?" I asked him. Placing my hand on his shoulder. He shook his head.

"We need to find Stefan." He answered back abruptly. Trying to stand on his own two feet nearly dropping onto his face.

"Haha!" I laughed but trying to be considerate. I put his arm over my shoulder and we started walking.

"Where do you think your going tesoro?" (Darling)Astia questioned me as he walked towards us. Men surrounded us placing there hands on there guns.

"I'm so thankful you saved me but I have to take him back." I replied nervously giving him a grin.

I whispered to Dimitri, "we have to get out of here or else he will never let us go." We slowly backed up when we heard helicopters outside and a loud engine at the front door.

"I recognise that engine. It's Stefan." He said smirking.

There was so much commotion outside. Closed my eyes I panicked and grabbed Dimitri. He wrapped his arms round me and tried to cover my ears. He walked me quickly behind a pillar.

After a few seconds I opened my eyes and a man came and threw a punch at Dimitri. He pushed me away and started fighting. I looked around and there he was Stefan. I crouched in the corner and sat in a little ball. My whole body was shaking.

"lyutik. Buttercup. Where are you?" Stefan's voice echoed throughout the entrance. Dimitri was trying to fight off all the men trying to grab me but I knew he was too weak to continue. A gun dropped to the floor and I reached out to get it but I big huge hand grabbed my wrist and dragged me out.

"ubiraysya ot menya."(get the fuck off me) I squirmed and tried to fight him off me.

He pointed a gun to my head and told everyone to back off. It was like I was the main bait. Stefan tried to reach for me but this muscly strong man nearly pulled the trigger.

"No don't you fucking dare!" Stefan yelled putting down his weapon. "We will do anything." He said being cautious of the people around him.

"Don't. Don't risk it for me." I said my hands holding onto his arm. Trying to get him off. I closed my eyes getting ready for what would happen next.

Dimitri's POV~

If this guy touches her I'm going to murder everyone. She was my princess my everything. I don't care if Stefan originally wanted her I will win her and take care of her for the rest of her life. I was so determined to get her back.

I pushed everyone off me and ran to her. I felt the whole world was in slow motion. She was just staring at Stefan but I would definitely get to her first. I grabbed a rope and tied it around the man holding Aneta. I strangled him until he let her go and his face went blue. I let go trying to give her a comforting embrace but she ran straight to Stefan.

The bodyguard dropped to the floor and I checked if he still had a pulse or was breathing but nothing.

Seeing her run to him and him getting to embrace this beautiful woman hurt me. My heart felt like it would break in two but I couldn't let this get to me. I walked outside as they both followed behind me. I opened the doors of the grey newly cleaned Ferrari.

I got into the drivers seat when Stefan said, "idi s okhranoy, mne nuzhno pogovorit' s ney nayedine." (Go with the guards I need to speak to her alone.) I was shocked cause whenever there was any other woman he would've never saved them or would've never wanted to drive with just them.

SPICY BIT 🌶🌶🌶

Stefan's POV~

Finally she was safe right next to me. I placed my hand on her thigh as she had her hand on the gearstick. We only knew each other for not even a  full day but I felt like she would be the woman to meet my family and friends.

"Milyy how are you feeling?" I asked looking straight at the road trying not to turn and look at her mesmerising face.

"I'm better now that you saved me." She replied quietly looking out the window. She started to put her hands all over me.

The last time we had sex was so steamy I miss it. But I can't just use her for sex. She started rubbing her hands against my crotch area and started kissing down my neck. I pulled the car over on the side of the road and unbuckled my seatbelt. She climbed on top of me and we started making out.

"I've missed this baby." I muttered trying to get as many kisses in as possible.

"Take that dick out for me papochka." She said getting lower and lower. My dick was so horny that it was two times larger than it's original size and that means a lot. She slowly took off her body con dress and and slipped off her knickers. She got up in a frog position and gracefully put my enormous dick in her tight pussy.

"cazzo è troppo grande per me." (Fuck its too big for me) she exclaimed in Italian but was still loving it at the same time.

She was just going up and down up and down doing all the work. I felt myself wanting to grab her and just fuck her so hard till she came everywhere but I let her do what she wanted u til she asked me.

"Are you enjoy this my moya malen'kaya gryaznaya shlyukha." (My little dirty slut) I asked as my breathing started to elevate. She did not reply. She was too into the moment for her mouth to even open and give me an answer. I grabbed her ass cheeks and started smacking them. I felt them jiggle on my legs and she started slowing down so I put my arms over her shoulders and pulled her in and out as much as I could. She was moaning so loud people driving past us stared in and were so uncomfortable from it.

Aneta's POV~

Oh my fucking god. I started to think about what his dads dick size was or if he had any siblings with this type of gene.

"Fuck me even harder!" I yelled panting. He started sucking my boobs which made a weird feeling start in my stomach.

"Don't worry my dear the full experience will come." He answered a few seconds later. I ran my thin beat up hands through his slick shiny hair as he lifted me off and put the seats down. He started kissing down my body. I grabbed the headrest. I widened my legs and he lifted them over his shoulder. He started licking me out making my whole body tingle. I felt like I was on cloud 9 and I had never ever done drugs before. I pushed his head against my pussy harder and he went rougher and started sucking with a-lot more motion.

I could never leave this man. I thought to myself as my felt something starting to come out.

"Ah. Ohmygod. I'm cumin." I wanted him to stop but then my body just wanted more and more. He carried on until we felt like we were both too tired.

"We need to get home now before they think something has happened to us." He said jumping into the front seat again.

"But we need to clean this up" I said worried that everyone would see what type of chaos me and the devil had went through.

He put his foot down and in five minutes we were parked into the garage. Dimitri came out and helped me out of the car. I saw his eyes trying to wander and see what mischief we had been up to so I had to distract him. I snogged him in front of Stefan.

"What the fuck Aneta." Stefan shouted and pulled me away walking me into my room.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help myself he's just too sexy." I tried to tease him.

"Okay have him then and get out of my house." He replied abruptly making me anxious that he might actually not be joking.

"I'm sorry. I just didn't want him to see what we had done." I said putting on my puppy eyes once again.

"Buttercup it's okay. He sees everything and I was going to ask him to clean it for us anyways." He said with a cheeky smirk on his face. He checked out my bruises making sure that I was alright and we went to dinner.

Author's note~

This was not edited guys. Sorry for not posting yesterday I was too busy. But hope this chapter makes up for it. 😙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 8.6K 34
*editing* As long as she wanted to be his, he will always be by her side one way or another. +++ People thought they got together fast. Way too fast...
21.4K 2.9K 56
Sometimes things aren't always as they seem. What we believe about a person may not be so and what we don't imagine them to be are exactly what they...
244 32 20
A mafia princess forced to marry and a mafia king forced to rein they both loose sight of there intentions and it did in fact not end the way it star...
41.7K 672 35
Mafia romance.