Mafia's Obsession [Fiery] Par...

By PleasedGuy

"Please..please let me go" a voice with full of fear said "You're destined to be my queen..I won't let anyon... More

The Beginning
Steps Towards Destiny
CHARACTER SKETCH
Ruthless Killing
Thougts Conquered
The King Returns
Your Territories' mine
Has the time came ?
Time To MEET
You're in my mind
Addicted To You
Let me get you
Walking To The Trap
Quality Time
His Rage
Caged
Darkly Forced
Inexplicable Emotions
Futile Escape
You're Mine
A New Hope
Just You & Me
Confession
Lets Run Away
Stucked
Escaped ?
No Option !!
A New Beginning ?
Truth Revealed
Game Plan !!
A Chance
Re-Union
One Chance More
Fled From The Cage
The Devil's Hunt Begins
I caught you
Engagement
You're My Love
Haldi Ceremony
Mehendi Ceremony
Sangeet Ceremony
The Final Wait !
Author's Note
Announcement !!

The Dreadful Scene

3.7K 462 154
By PleasedGuy

Every body got into their seats & sat peacefully,they were at last happy that after these things they will lead a normal peaceful life.Kabir arranged everything for them.He too calmed a bit when Aryan told him that they have successfully managed to escape that hell.He wanted to talk with Riddhima but instead of that he let her enjoy the newly found freedom as he respected her privacy.

After some announcements,the flight took off from the land that captured Riddhima ,to a place which would provide her enough freedom.

"Finally going from the clutches of the devil" Ishani said rolling her eyes.Riddhima who was sitting next to her nodded.She closed her eyes,took a deep breath & uttered 'finally' on her mind.

"You need water?" Aryan asked as he saw Sejal laying her head back on the seat as if a huge stress has landed from her head. "No" she replied. "Finally seeing Riddhima breathing in free air relaxed my mind" she added.Aryan sighed & took her hand in his "You have done everything for her.Just wait for some few hours then the darkness will fade forever from our lives" he assured gently squeezing her hands,Sejal smiled.

****

"Jack have you found them?" Acely asked as five minutes passed when they have inquired & found that no ladies were there in the changing room.

"No Ace.I have distributed the guards around the Mall,they are finding them.Give them ten minutes more,they will come back with the result" he said while wiping the sweats from his forehead.

"What do you think will happen if we don't find them" Acely said pointing out the worst possibilities.

"Fuck you, keep quiet.I'm already getting the feeling of peeing on my pants as they aren't here & you are summoning the worst scenarios in front of me" he yelled.Every one was shaking on their boots at the Mall.Everyone was crossed check thinking that they would be able to lead to some clues but everything seemed useless now.

"Sir-Sir" a voice trembled behind them."What happened?Any news?" Jack yelled at one of the guards "We found nothing but this CCTV footage scenes are a proof that they were not kidnapped for sure" the guard stopped. "What do you mean?" Jack yelled back as it means only one thing which he even don't want to think on his dream. "Madam w-with her friends ran away deli-delib-deliberately" he stuttered.Jack clutched his collar & push him to the ground

"What ? It can't happen right? No I don't want to think this?" Acely said as he can feel his soul leaving his body."I really got bad vibes before coming here" Jack muttered. "What's gonna we do then?" Asked Acely. "Telling boss right now is definitely not a good timing for sure" he spoke logically.

*****

It has been only 10 minutes that the RaiSinghania force arrived at the battle ground & both the parties were in huge fight.After negotiation,some of the local mobsters were sent to battle against those Russian mobsters along with the Vansh's army & the ground has now tasted the blood of many from both the parties but somehow Vansh's armies weren't that much injured or anyone died coz of the training that Angre used to provide them,while the other mobsters are still in the meeting with Vansh planning to trap those mobsters from leaving the city.

"So Mr.RaiSinghania you want our members to guard the sea part of the city?" Mobsters of Group A asked.

"Yes" Vansh replied in his cold tone with dark eyes.He was flinching in anger & this made the mobsters to listen to him anyway & can't object to any of his orders

"Group B will take care of the land routes & Group C the air routes.Am I clear?" He said in a dangerous tone. "Clear-Clear" everyone said nodding. "Good then,get back into your works & those who will fail I will send your heads to your followers" he said before walking to the lady that he wanted to meet desperately.The mobs were frightened so without wasting a single second they got in their works.

"Are you ok?" Saying this Vansh hugged the lady,as he was very much concerned for her.

"I'm ok but now your first priority should be your enemies.Go & don't spare them" she said determined. "I have got every thing on place,they can't escape from us" he said with his those red dark eyes,depicting his anger.

"I know you will make it" she said & embraced him in her hug again.

*****

They checked the footage & was almost sure that they ran away deliberately "I don't want to live anymore.My future is doomed.Madam what have you did,I will die without meeting my future wife & children now" Acely muttered.

Jack rolled his eyes "Ace you repeated those words 1000 times till now,it would be better if we start to fetch their information from everywhere" he said "Let's go"

They distributed the guards & sent them in every transport platforms to find them.All of them were hell scared.

****

There were overall 35 men who attacked.Everyone from Vansh's side fought with determination

10 were left from the attackers side.Thomas took the matter in his hands & killed three of them but as he was going for the fourth one,the fourth one shot him on his legs

He winced in pain but he managed to kill his culprit.Angre was fighting with the remaining six,then his eyes went on Thomas where he was bleeding & a person from the attacker side was going to shoot him.Before that can happen,Angre killed the person.

Instructing everyone to keep fighting  & get the victory,he took Thomas to the hospital.

After a long fight,the winner of the fight made its victory known through the head on his hands ,dragging the whole body to their boss.

"Boss will be happy to see this" a guard said with a smirk

"Absolutely !! Boss will be damn happy.They killed our twenty men,now their turn & seeing them getting tortured will be a celebration for us" an another guard said.

They laughed maniacally as the guards of Vansh dragged five men through their hairs.Needless to say,the men were in worst condition possible.The scent of blood in the air made them flinched.They can slowly feel the fear rising on their heart.

****

After an exhausting, 2 hours of flight they finally reached their destination.

Kabir arranged everything for them.There was a guard standing with a banner on his hand with their names written,they instantly went to him & introduced themselves.The guard nod at them & took them outside the airport to a car standing on the road.

They adjusted themselves on the car & went ahead towards their destination.All of them finally felt relieved,thinking every odd has got removed from their life.After 20 minutes of traveling they were finally revealed a beautiful Mansion.

The sea,the greenery & the loving houses almost made their jaw's drop.The whole place look magnificent.The guard got down & opened the doors for them.Some people arrived & took their luggage's inside.While the guests were busy in admiring the nature's beauty

"Its so beautiful" Ishani remarked.To which Sejal & Riddhima nodded.Well the day was exhausting for Aryan so he suggested everyone to fresh up & take rest,everyone found it reasonable so they followed it.The day was turning into evening & there was going another thing at the other side of the story.

****

The guards dragged one of the men & pushed him towards their boss's feet.The room was black with a tiny flash of moonlight coming through the chimneys.The room felt scary as it was covered with white smoke,probably coming from a cigar.When the man looked up, he almost felt his nerves not letting his blood flow.

"So how are you doing?" Vansh asked in his intimidating voice.The men could feel goosebumps all over their body.

"So as you are already telling me your feelings through your expressions,let's come to the point.I don't have much time" Vansh said looking at his watch

"So what are you choosing death or slow death?" Vansh smirked. "We-We will never let you know about our boss" the person said lowly as he was injured horribly.Vansh laughed then paused "I know about the nature of loyal dogs also I know who sent you here" he smirked "who asked you that who sent you.I just have two options,choose one of them" Vansh declared with no emotions lingering on his eyes.

The men gulped.They knew this work was risky.Breaking into the business of one of the most prestigious family of Mafia is not the thing that everyone has the guts to do.They came becoz of their boss's order moreover they also knew they will get caught & most worst things will happen to them & now this was the time.

Vansh got up & circled around them "Killed my 20 men"

*Bang*

Five shots on the leg of each men was placed.They screamed in pain as they have endured much.Two of them felt numb & went dead the next moment.

"Destroyed my city market" he continued

*Bang*

The rest of the three was shot in their arms.They winced at the pain.

"Dared to harm my reputation & attack on my property"

*Bang*

This time they were shot in their stomach.One of them.couldn't endure more & collapsed at the ground.Vansh turned to the remaining two & placed his gun in one of their mouth

"There is only one punishment from such a crime"

*Bang*

Blood spilled all over the floor.Everything felt horrible then he turned to the last one who was trembling in fear

"Good bye & I hope your death puts some sense & fear in your boss's mind"

*Bang*

The last body collapsed with a thud & lifeless bodies surfaced the floor while their blood painted the walls .The guards were happy because finally they got their revenge back.They begin to take out their bodies from the room but Vansh stopped them "I know you all are excited but you know right we have to gift these lifeless bodies to them after all returning the favor is my favorite work" Vansh smirked "But put a note on the gift too" his eyes danced at his words meant that he was cooking some devilish things on his mind.

******

"The matter has been solved" Vansh said sighing, to the lady at the other end of the phone.

"I knew it,that's really relieving" she said as she took peaceful breaths now.

"Yes but I have a special gift to return to my enemy" he said with a hint of taunt in his words.

The lady laughed "I know you would give them a shocking surprise but you know Vansh,its already 9 pm & you are exhausted with much tiredness so you should go back to the Mansion.Your love must be waiting for you" the lady smiled as she said those words,she was happy for him as now he has someone who can calm his mind & provide peace to his chaotic heart but the sad part is, that girl was playing with him & Vansh was letting her to play to see her extremes "Vansh" she finally spoke "Go back to your home & get your peace" she said bidding good night to him.

Vansh :

'I was talking to one of the most important person of my life.When suddenly she mentioned about her.Riddhima,my Riddhima.Her name was enough to bring peace & calmness to my heart & mind.Whenever I stay around her my mind gets aroused her, undoubtedly her body attracts me.I know she was playing with me but I let her so that I can see how far my lioness can go to help herself.I was letting her to use her mind.But anyways as I remembered her all the frustration,exhaustion & the anger got down my body, also today was the last day when her 72 hours would get over.With extreme happiness I went towards the car & went towards my Mansion with the other guards.

Excitement knew no bound when the Mansion was in front of me.I grabbed my phone & I walked hurriedly towards the Mansion.But what I saw inside made me frown my eyes to read the minds.

"What happened?" I spoke in a loud tone which made everyone fearful

Just then Ms.DSouza caught my eyes as her hands were shaking that had trays on it.I went to her & asked her.But my look only scared her & the tray fell on the floor smashing all the expensive cups.

"I asked what the fuck happened" I roared.My voice echoed in the Mansion & now everyone was shaking in fear.I glared at Ms.DSouza so she opened her mouth

"Act-Actually Rid-Riddhima is gone" she stuttered,as soon as I heard those words,'what' was the only word I could say

____________

*Next is how Vansh searched for his Riddhima

*Pics used here belongs to respective owners.

Target :

Vote:348
Views :700

Till then,
Happy Reading 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 14.6K 64
Completed Currently editing This is my first story and i am cringing like hell while reading it so i m editing it my request:- plzz don't read it ti...
6.3K 483 21
Vansh is a ruthless businessman, his name is also involved in the mafia. He is 27 yearls old. He is silent but deadly. He is India's no.1 business ty...
12.3K 1.2K 5
Riddhima and Vansh meets each other after 6 years. Riddhima was trapped in the world of darkness where she was all broken and shattered. Vansh being...
207K 22.8K 55
VANSH RAI SINGHANIA AN ARROGANT BILLIONAIRE...THAT TOO A MAFIA ...28 YRS OLD MAN ..HE NEVER SMILED IN HIS LIFE ..HE IS A RESERVED PERSON .. HE IS AN...