š‚šŽššš”š„š‘šŽš‘ || OVERLORD

ŲØŁˆŲ§Ų³Ų·Ų© myozone

"What makes you think the world will accept you as rulers?" With a deep laugh, she replied, "Who said we're r... Ų§Ł„Ł…Ų²ŁŠŲÆ

š–šˆšŠšˆ šš€š†š„
š’šžšÆšžš§ š’š¢š§š¬
š“šžš¦š©š„šž šØšŸ š€š«š­šžš¦š¢š¬
šˆ
šˆšˆ
šˆš•
š•

šˆšˆšˆ

1.9K 119 35
ŲØŁˆŲ§Ų³Ų·Ų© myozone

𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐛

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"You're here, Shalltear Bloodfallen."

A growing wicked grin appeared on her porcelain face as she continued walking out of the gate with a parasol in hand. The highest royalty was what suited her best when describing her. Her eyes took a sweep on the surroundings and her eyes landed on Hiyori.

Shalltear Bloodfallen, Guardian of the first to third floors of the Great Tomb of Nazarick.

The look that the archangel received did not go unnoticed. She couldn't place what emotion it was, but Shalltear's eyes stayed on her longer than necessary.

Her lips perked up, showing her fangs as she looked away from Hiyori and onto Momonga. "My master!" She swooned as she dropped her parasol. The parasol dissipated into black butterflies, ones that decorated the night sky with its wings. She ran towards Momonga and dove into his unguarded chest. "My only dear master~!"

Hiyori looked away from the scene to hide her snicker as Momonga shouted in telepathy. "Hang on! Wait a minute!"

"Quite an attraction, aren't you?" Hiyori joked.

"Shalltear, you should control yourself." Contrary to the obedient-like demeanor that was present prior, Aura was hostile towards the vampire.

Shalltear looked behind her with a smirk on her face. "So you're here." Aura gritted her teeth in annoyance while Mare was trembling by the side, clueless on what to do between these two.

"It must be hard for you, Mare, to have a crazy twin sister like her." Shalltear's smirk widened to an amused grin and watched the different emotions that flashed on Aura's face.

Aura calmed her face and looked, practically glare at the vampire, and mumbled. "Fake breasts."

Shalltear caught what the dark elf said and covered her chest in shock.

"I'm right aren't I?" She raised an accusing finger, mocking the other guardian. "That's why you deliberately used a portal. Although you wanted to hurry over, you didn't want your plastic boobs messed up!"

"Silence! You're obviously flat-chested!"

Aura chuckled. "I'm just 76 years old, still growing, while you are an undead. How pitiful since you can't grow more than that! Just be content with what you have, fake boobs."

"You witch! You're going to regret this!" Shalltear stomped towards Aura as they continued to bicker.

Momonga turned to Hiyori, who was already chuckling at the situation. "This certainly reminds me of them, don't they?" The archangel asked.

He nodded. "Mhm. Their creators are siblings, always bickering. It's such a nostalgic thing to see their creations act just like their creators."

"Well, Bukubukuchagama is a very cheerful one. But sometimes, she's rather... scary."

"Scary is an understatement. When she scolds Pereroncino? Goodness, I thought it was my mother."

Hiyori busted out into soft laughter as she nodded. "Indeed, she does give off that aura!"

Their talk was interrupted by a deep, gravelly voice. It came with loud thuds of the speaker's steps. "ʜᴏᴡ ɴᴏɪꜱʏ." The speaker's arrival silenced Aura and Shalltear's bicker as they all turned to the source.

There stood an over two meters tall heteromorphic being shrouded in cold air—Cocytus, Guardian of the fifth floor. He has an appearance of an insect walking on two feet, a fusion between a mantis and an ant. A tail twice as long as his height, covered in spikes, and a strong jaw that could easily snap heads. From his four hands, one held a silver halberd.

"ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ꜰᴀʀ ɪɴ ꜰʀᴏɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴜᴘʀᴇᴍᴇ ᴏɴᴇ."

Momonga nodded, "Thank you for coming, Cocytus."

"ɪ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ɪᴍᴍᴇᴅɪᴀᴛᴇʟʏ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ʀᴇᴄᴇɪᴠɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ, ʟᴏʀᴅ ᴍᴏᴍᴏɴɢᴀ."

Whether Cocytus noticed Hiyori's presence or not, the guardian did not indicate and stood still, awaiting further orders or events.

"I wonder how they would all react to you when I formally introduce you. Mare and Aura are unfamiliar with you, sadly. Will the other guardians be like this?" Momonga asked the other Supreme Being.

Hiyori sent him a look. "I'm not sure of that as well. Shalltear gave me a look of some kind and Cocytus is not responsive to my presence."

"Well, we have one more guardian that you haven't met. He should be here soon-"

As soon as Momonga finished that sentence, a smooth and calm voice erupted. "Sorry for making everyone wait."

In came the last guardian being led by Albedo—Demiurge. A British-suited demon who guards the seventh floor and a combat leader for when a defensive war takes place.

With their arrival, the wait time is over, and now started the meeting. "Well then, everyone, offer your loyalty to the Ruler of Supreme Beings," Albedo announced with a knowing smile.

They all, one by one, knelt to the ground declaring their name and status, offering their utmost loyalty to the overlord. While this was expected for Momonga, Hiyori was somewhat feeling awkward at the situation.

First, she hadn't been visiting the guild that often—on account of handling her own guild. Her influence towards the guardians was close to none (except for Albedo due to the change of code) and her words don't hold as much power as Momonga.

Secondly, she doesn't know the guardians well. Sure, she has influenced their creators on how they should turn out—it didn't mean that she knew them well.

I'm like a distant relative if I'm comparing here.

Thirdly, the guardians were now sentient. Their loyalty to Hiyori was not codes, but actual feelings that they hold influenced by their line of code about their personality.

All in all, the guardians have no reason other than that she is a Supreme Being to trust her.

Which is not enough... Hiyori sighed to herself and looked up to Momonga, who was looking back at her with flaring red orbs.

"Hm?" Hiyori noised.

Momonga shook his head. "Nothing. You were so quiet that I thought you were thinking about something."

"Which you are right," Hiyori smiled. "I am thinking. But the matter should be discussed privately." She glanced towards the guardians and back to Momonga.

The overlord took note and nodded. "Okay then. It's time I introduce you."

He turned back to the guardians. "Lift your heads, guardians. I have someone to introduce first."

Hiyori stepped forward and let out an aura of her own, leaking out the same density that Momonga's aura was exuding. It was the same as the overlord, but the color was different—a shimmering golden color. Angelic yet demonic.

The guardian's eyes widened at the sudden intensity and focused on Momonga's following words.

"This here is a friend of mine. A fellow Supreme Being. Mare, Aura, and Albedo have already been introduced to her and the rest should be as well."

Hiyori smiled at Momonga and looked back at the guardians. "Hello, guardians of the Tomb. Firstly, I must thank you for gathering here today on a hurried request. My name is Hiyori, member of Ainz Ooal Gown and guild leader of Teruteru."

"Teruteru?" Aura spoke up and Hiyori began to relax at the question.

"A sub-guild to Ainz Ooal Gown and created by me upon the wishes to support the main guild from the background."

Hiyori continued speaking after explaining, "I do not expect immediate loyalty or trust since I am technically a stranger to all of you. All I wish is to be treated as a member of this guild, just like Momonga and the inhabitants of Nazarick."

Albedo was the first to respond, a love-stricken smile on her face. "Of course, Lady Hiyori!"

Aura and Mare brightened up at the request, each responding positively respective to their personalities.

"As you wish, Lady Hiyori!"

"Y-Yes, as you wish...!"

Shalltear held the same look she had when she met eyes with Hiyori. "If it is what you command~"

"ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴏᴏᴅ, ʟᴀᴅʏ ʜɪʏᴏʀɪ." Cocytus replied with his deep and thundering voice.

"As you command." Hiyori couldn't see Demiurge's eyes due to his glasses, but the smile on his face was indicative enough.

Hiyori silently let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you. That will be all for now." She stepped back and allowed Momonga to speak what is needed to be known.

"Well then. Right now, The Great Tomb of Nazarick is caught in an unusual situation. I already have Sebas survey our surroundings, to which he should be here... now."

As if on cue, Sebas appeared by the pillar next to the two Beings. He bowed towards the two and turned his head slightly to the side. Momonga and Hiyori looked at each other with confusion. Then they saw someone coming out slowly and shyly from hiding behind the pillar.

Hiyori didn't need to wait to know who it was as she already began smiling. "You are here, Lamia."

Lamia, a green-haired Naga hesitantly bowed towards the two. She donned on a white kimono with red designs intricately sewn onto the clothing. Her eyes are the color of lilac. From the under of her jaw to the beginning of her cheekbones were green scales decorating her skin.

"My greetings, Lady Hiyori, Lord Momonga." She walked a bit forward to let the guardians see her and turned to them. "And to you all as well, guardians of the Tomb."

"Apologies for the interruption. I have to introduce her," Hiyori walked over to the naga, standing beside her. "Her name is Lamia. Guardian of the guild, Teruteru, and my creation."

At those words, Lamia bowed again. Hiyori warmly smiled at the naga and nodded her head towards the guardians, telling her to join them. Lamia looked reluctant due to her shyness but followed through nonetheless.

Unlike the others, Lamia knelt on both knees with her hands on her thighs, fingers facing each other.

Unknown to the naga, Albedo was sending her some glares filled with jealousy.

"Back to the subject," Momonga called for everyone's attention. "Sebas has some things to report to us about our surroundings."

Sebas went and knelt before the two beings. "The Great Tomb of Nazarick is surrounded by grasslands, my lord. Completely different from the swamps from before. There were also no buildings, humans nor monsters in a one-kilometer radius."

Momonga hummed. "Thank you, Sebas. It seems that Nazarick has been transported to a foreign land for an unusual reason. Ah, Sebas. How about the Temple of Artemis?"

"Sir?"

Hiyori chuckled, "That's the name of the temple."

"Luckily, it is located near the Great Tomb of Nazarick, mere kilometers away."

Momonga and Hiyori were shocked at the information. Before the change, Teruteru was a whole region away from the safety of being found out about the background of the guild.

"Well done, Sebas. With that kind of change, there would be security complications. The two buildings are at a high risk of exposure, Momonga. Better security measures need to be implanted immediately." Hiyori suggested.

"You're right. Albedo, Demiurge!" He called for the two guardians, who lifted their heads. "Create a stronger information sharing system and strengthen our defenses. While Teruteru is a separate guild, it serves Ainz Ooal Gown. So I expect equal treatment to the guild."

"And Lamia, bring out all defense records available in the temple after this meeting and meet Momonga and me," Hiyori added.

"Understood." They all replied.

The archangel snapped her fingers at a realization. "Since we are on foreign land, the sudden arrival of a large building would cause suspicion. Is there anyone here who can create some kind of illusion or cover for both buildings?"

The guardians looked between each other when Mare raised his hand slowly. The two beings nodded and allowed for him to suggest any plan.

"I-I can, but it would be difficult using just magic. But! If we covered the walls with dirt and conceal ourselves with vegetation, it can work—"

"You want to smear the great walls of Nazarick with filth and dirt?" Albedo interjected, obviously abhorred by such an idea. The Great Tomb of Nazarick is a sacred place, ruled by the Supreme Beings! Why should it be covered with dirt—"

"Albedo!" Momonga stopped further thoughts of hers. "Don't make unnecessary remarks."

"Yes. I am very sorry, Lord Momonga."

"Then, the idea can be executed... Hm?" Hiyori realized something. "Sebas, are there any hills in the surrounding area?"

The butler shook his head. "No, Lady Hiyori. Unfortunately, we are surrounded by flatlands."

"How about this... what would happen if we made dummy hills in the area?"

"I believe we would blend in with such a surrounding."

Momonga nodded at the affirmation. "All right. Then this is what we shall do. Afterward, we will hide the open areas that we cannot cover with illusions."

Mare lowered his head a bit. "Y-Yes, I understand..."

The overlord turned to the archangel. "What is your plan of action after this, Hiyori?"

"I have to strengthen the Temple's defenses as well. As said before, Lamia will bring defensive records and help you reinforce the systems." Hiyori explained.

"...Will you be supporting Ainz Ooal Gown just like before?"

Hiyori's eyes widened at the question, shocked at the suddenness. But she understood as to why the skeleton would ask that kind of question.

With the drastic change and the absence of everyone else of the guild, she was the only one left Momonga can depend on as equals. Under all of the titles that they held, the two are friends deep down and care for each other.

The absence of either one would be heartbreaking at some point.

Hiyori understood that.

She chuckled. "Of course, I will be. I always have been." She placed her hand on his shoulder as comfort for any swarming thoughts that bothered him.

He nodded as he thanked his friend. They turned back to the guardians after some silent moments. During that time, the guardians knew to not disturb the two.

"Lamia. There should be four autonomous guards available at the temple. Activate them when you leave and have them guard the place." Hiyori ordered.

"What will be the security level?"

"Max."

The naga nodded. "Understood."

Momonga took that as the ending statement as he gathered everyone's attention. "Then that will be all. Do as planned and work faithfully in our name!"

They responded with a loud yes! in unison. Momonga and Hiyori were satisfied with their strong affirmations as they teleported away with content expressions.

As soon as they were away, the guardians relaxed at the absence of the dense aura. Lord Momonga's aura was heavy enough. And now adding Lady Hiyori's own similar density, it was suffocating, yet they were fascinated at the power.

Just their mere aura and they knew well how powerful they were.

Albedo was the first to stand, the rest following after.

"That... That was really scary, sister." Mare first broke the silence that followed before.

"Seriously! I thought we were going to be squashed by the pressure!"

Cocytus followed after, his voice soft from the admiration that he was feeling, "ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴜᴘʀᴇᴍᴇ ʙᴇɪɴɢꜱ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜰᴜʟ."

"So that is how they are as rulers..." Albedo spoke, her voice hushed if not listened to carefully.

"So it seems," Demiurge commented as he adjusted his glasses.

"But they were not like that with us privately though!" Aura commented, her smile widening. "They were really caring. They even offered us water when we seemed parched."

Mare nodded furiously, agreeing with his sister. "T-They really are amazing, huh?"

Like a snap to a thread, Albedo burst with energy as she gushed out. "It's just as you say! They acted as what was expected of rulers, merciful to their followers who stayed behind in this land until the end!"

"First," Demiurge gathered everyone's attention. "We must get to know our new addition, don't we?"

The rest of the guardians turned to where Demiurge was looking and was met with the blushing face of Lady Hiyori's creation, Lamia. Aura was the first to go up to the naga, a wide grin present on her face.

"Hi, there! My name is Aura, older sister of Mare and guardian of this floor along with Mare." The shyer twin waving his hand behind Aura.

"That over there is Demiurge. That's Cocytus. That over there is Shalltear, and this here is Albedo!" Aura pointed to each one as she named them, introducing them to the naga.

Lamia bowed down as she introduced herself formally to the rest. "Greetings, once again. My name is Lamia, guardian of the Temple of Artemis and Teruteru."

"Do you guard the temple alone or do you have assistants?" Demiurge was next to ask.

"I do have assistants, mostly guards that were created by Lady Hiyori. But if it is not needed, the lady herself helps me with those matters."

Albedo walked up close to Lamia as though she was inspecting the naga. "Who are you to Lady Hiyori?"

"I am her creation...?"

Albedo shook her head. "Yes, I know. But your relationship to her. How close are you to her lady?" If Lamia was a fool to the world, she wouldn't have noticed the underlining animosity that laced Albedo's voice.

So to say that Lamia did notice it.

"Lady Hiyori favors me over anyone else. She expects utmost loyalty from me and I deliver as such. And she gives me head pats when she is satisfied with my work..." At the memory of the times that Lady Hiyori gave her affection, Lamia blushed and placed her hands on her burning cheeks.

Albedo was irked by that information that her face contorted to one of annoyance and jealousy. "I-Is that so..."

"Talking about my work," Lamia interjected. "I must be heading back to the temple now. Lady Hiyori has ordered me, as well as Lord Momonga to you all."

Demiurge let out an amused breath. "Indeed, that is true. Let us not waste time and follow through our masters' orders... is Shalltear okay?"

Everyone turned to the vampire, who was still kneeling and was shaking as well. They all shared a look of confusion and worry. "ɪꜱ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ, ꜱʜᴀʟʟᴛᴇᴀʀ." Cocytus questioned.

Shalltear let out a shuddered breath as she looked up. Her expression was not innocent in any way as her face was flushed red, sweat dripping down her forehead.

"Lord Momonga's presence has excited me so much that my undergarments underwent a crisis..."

"You bitch!"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The master and the subordinate pay a visit :)

ŁˆŲ§ŲµŁ„ Ų§Ł„Ł‚Ų±Ų§Ų”Ų©

Ų³ŲŖŲ¹Ų¬ŲØŁƒ Ų£ŁŠŲ¶Ų§Ł‹

2.9K 49 11
In this we have Ainz little brother or I guess Suzuki Satoru meet his little brother Luka Satoru he was a very nice kid but at the age of ten he kind...
3.4K 105 11
Before the servers shut down for YGGDRASIL Momonga and herohero decided to make a new NPC, This would be the start of the journey that would be remem...
144K 4.8K 51
Momonga/Ainz logs into Yggdrasil on its last day, thankfully someone shows up and suggest something, "Momonga lets make one last NPC, it will be your...
81K 2.4K 63
Momonga becomes the Emperor of the Yggdrasil how will he affect the new world and the other worlds? will it be destruction and chaos or peace and pro...