๐—›๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป'๐˜€ ๐— ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฒ...

By Scorpia_chan

โžฅ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š•๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š•๐šœ๐š˜ ๐šŠ ๐š–๐šž๐šœ๐š,๐šƒ๐š˜ ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐š˜๐š’๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š›๐šž๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ. ... More

๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐Ÿ’Ÿ
๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ’Ÿ
๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 2๐Ÿ’Ÿ
๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 3๐Ÿ’Ÿ
๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 4๐Ÿ’Ÿ
๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’Ÿ
๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 6๐Ÿ’Ÿ
๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 7๐Ÿ’Ÿ
๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ตer 9
๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 10๐Ÿ’Ÿ
๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 11๐Ÿ’Ÿ
๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 12๐Ÿ’Ÿ
๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 13๐Ÿ’Ÿ

๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 8๐Ÿ’Ÿ

68 7 2
By Scorpia_chan

『𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘺?』
ʚ𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴ɞ
꧁༺𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 1༻꧂

A/n:(I'm so excited of Silver and Y/n's meeting!!Like imagine-----no wait..I must not tell any spoilers..TvT happy reading I suppose!)

Another day with Aosu and Y/n, Y/n is currently eating breakfast.Aosu was surprisingly done eating,and was in the living room.
"Y/n-sama,have you heard the news?"Aosu ask,it's Master's youngest sister.
"Hmm,no...is there something I must know?"Y/n ask Aosu.
"Some human is destroying all treasure.."Aosu,informed the girl,who hummed.
"Hmm...well then,I suppose Joker and Hachi are going to catch whoever that is."Y/n said,calmly.
"...It seem's like your taking this too lightly.."Aosu said,concern as to why Y/n is taking this lightly.
"Well,I suppose..but every time I do,Joker always comes up with a plan,what's new about this one?"Y/n said,looking at the window,smiling a bit.

~air joker~

"Then it'll be just us,tonight,Hachi."Joker said,as he got up from his seat.
"What about Y/n-san?"Hachi ask,making joker stop.
"Sure thing!Let's go!"Joker said smiling,but Silver heart was confused.
"Who's Y/n?"Silver heart muttered to himself confusingly,as watching the two ran off.

~some time later~

Y/n P.O.V.

Me,Joker,and Hachi were disguise as guards,guarding the tsar egg thing.

'What's so special about a silver egg..?'I thought confused,as the three of us eavesdrop on the police's plan about the net thing.
"What are you gonna do with the 1000 volt?"Hachi ask quietly.
"Sorry to say,but tonight will be another easy steal."Joker told,smirking.

~back to where Y/n lives~

No one P.O.V.

A pink haired girl,was currently walking around her oldest brother's room,waiting for his arrival,for her question,along with her blue haired twin,who was sleeping on the bed,drooling.
"..as always..Aomi sleeping.."The pink haired girl said,sweat dropping,while looking at her twin.
As she walk around,she stumbled on something,she crouch down to see somekind of tile box,being curious like the girl she is,she opened it to see a beautiful key.

"..No way...I thought Chronus lost this.."The pink haired said in both disbelief and shock,just then her twin woke up.
"Aimi..?what did you find this time?"The blue haired male ask,his twin.
"..Aomi..look at this.."The pink haired girl named Aimi,said as she showed him the key,she found,making Aomi the blue haired male's eyes widen.
"No way..."Aomi said,in disbelief and shock.

~back to Y/n~

Y/n P.O.V.

Joker threw a card that let out,sleeping gas,making the guards fall asleep.Once they were asleep we jump down and went towards where the silver egg was located.
"Come on,let's take the treasure!"Joker said,clearly excited over an egg.

"How are we gonna get it?"I ask confused.
"Leave it up to me!"Joker exclaimed holding some kind of metal little tiny ball thing,as he threw it in.
"What are you thinking?!activating it when we haven't even stolen the treasure!"Hachi yelled out at Joker.
"It's the same,if we get in we cant get back out,so there's only one way to steal it."Joker explained.
"One?"Me and Hachi,ask confused.
"We need to take the treasure without entering the hanger."Joker explained again.
"Ta-da!"Joker sais,showing some kind of..thing..
"What's that?"I ask confused and curiously,making the two sweat drop at me.

"This is a screwdriver..but what do we do with it?"Hachi said,as Joker sigh.
"First we'll use these to undo the screws,holding the treasure in place.Hachi help to.This aren't any ordinary screwdriver."Joker explained.
"Oh and just in case your curious about the net Y/n,don't touch it,you'll get shocked and by that I meant what we saw earlier."Joker instructed me,good thing too,since I was about to touch it.
"Oh."I said,forming an 'o' shape of my mouth as I retreat my hand.

Joker was in full concentration.Hachi on the other hand was close to sneezing,but he stop it by grabbing his nose.Both the screwdriver thing,was ready to be unscrew.Hachi sneezed,making the screwdriver unscrew first before joker can give off a signal.
"Okay!"Joker said,as he threw more little metal balls.
Catching the engine thing.

"Magnet mode."Joker said,pressing something on his watch.
"Incredible.."I said in awe.
"I get it!You use an electromagnet installed in your watch to pull the Pachinko balls to us,Right?"Hachi explained.
"The silver egg is mine!"Joker exclaimed quietly,as he held the egg which was now not in the room it was once in.

Hachi was about to celebrate,but almost trip,I grab his arm.
"Be careful Hachi."I said,grabbing his arm,balancing him back.
"Sorry.."Hachi said,apologizing.He was about to walk,but trip and landed on one of the guards,who called security.
"Oh no..let's go!"Joker said,as he grab the egg and ran off,me and Hachi following.Once we gor out,we were surrounded by Inspector Oniyama and the other polices.

"Your so under arrest Joker!"Inspector Oniyama exclaimed.
"Oh the inspector is here?I took the treasure!"Joker said,showing off the treasure.
"How'd you escape the net?!"One of the police ask,as Joker stuck his tongue out.
"Road Joker!"Joker said through his watch,Once his car was about to pass us,we all jump in.
"Take care!!"Joker yelled.

"That was easy,huh,Y/n?Hachi?"Joker said.
"Yea!"Hachi and I exclaimed.As Joker was driving I saw a shadow.
"Joker!Infront of you!"I yelled out.Just then the lady pounce on us,slicing the car.
"EHH WAAA!!!JOKER!"Me ans Hachi yelled out.
"HacHi!Y/N!!"Joker yelled out,as he grab hachi's back shirt.
"Your stretching it!"Hachi said.
Me and Hachi fell asleep we rolled out.

"Ow.."I muttered to myself,holding my arm that was currently throbbing.
'Episkey.'I said through my mind.
A lady walk pass Hachi and walk towards Joker.
"Been a while.."The lady said,putting her sword in front.
"Y-you..You can't be..Q-Queen!"Joker exclaimed.
"Queen is that you?"Joker ask.
"Th-this person is Queen?"Hachi said,in disbelief,as I was confused.
"Who?"I said confused.
"You came to steal the treasure too?"Joker ask,as I walk to Hachi and help him up.
'Episkey.'I thought through my mind,healing Hachi quietly.
"Dont get the wrong idea."The lady Queen said.
"I will destroy all the treasure."Theady said again,pointing her sword at the egg.
"What?!"Joker yelled out,confused and in disbelief.
"You're the one who's been destroying all the treasure?"I ask,as she look at me coldly.

"That's right.If the treasures disappear,so will the phantom thief's."Queen said coldly.
"Idiot!Stop it!"Joker yelled as he threw one of his card's at Queen who use her sword to shield it.
'The egg..Joker wanted it badly before it was broken in half..'I thought as I eyed the egg.I was about t dive for it,but Queen slash it.
"It's fake.."I said,in disbelief.
"A transmitter..It was a trap.."Joker said.
"But I won't go off empty handed,Joker I will defeat you!"Queen announce,immediately summoning ome of my dagger's,from behind me.An old man immediately appeared on the sky Joker.

"Master!"Joker exclaimed.
'...why does he....who is he?'I thought to myself.
He landed between the two.
"There's no need for you two to fight."The old man said.
"Queen I never meant to decisive you."The man said.
"Shut up!"The girl yelled out,as she tried to slash the man who dodge.
"What are you doing??Your family!"Joker yelled.
"This man is no family of mine!His my enemy"Queen said,glaring at the man.
"Diamond Queen.I.."The man was about to say but was cut off.
"DOnt call me that!My name is Queen emerald!"Queen said,glaring at the man.
"Your the one that killed my real parents!"Queen said,pointing her sword at his face.
"What?!"Joker said in disbelief.

"Prepare yourself!"Queen yelled,as she was about to slash the man.

"Now that was reckless,you cant hit an old man."I said as I immediately went in and tried to threw her sword using the dagger I have on my hand.
She glared at me,as she manage to take the dagger in my hand,off.
'She's skilled..'I thought,but she pushed me making me stumble on the ground,and fell.
'Oh well..not like I'll die anyways'I thought as I look at the girl who was glaring at me,she got her sword ready,she was about to slash me into half,when the same old man came,grabbing my arm to shield me,making my eyes widen.

Although,it wasn't the fact he protected me that made me widen my eye's,it was something familiar yet far I couldn't explain it.
'Why..did..he....'I thought shock,the man immediately let out a painful yell.The man fell down on the ground,as I look at him,my heart...squeeze,as if I knew him.
"Master!"Joker yelled out,as he immediately went towards his master.I just stared in disbelief.
"Your a traitor."The girl said,but I was..shaking,while looking at the man.
'...just who is he...'I thought,for the first time,I've never felt so scared for someone I don't even know.
"Who told you that.?"The man ask.
"Professor clover the man who saved me."The girl answered.
The police came,surrounding all of us but,Queen ran off,jumping to somewhere.
While Joker and Inspector was busy,I was looking at the man,still trying to process,on what he did,and what should I do.

'...Uncle....wait what..?'I heard a small whisper from the back of my head,but it wasn't my voice,it was some kind of little boy's?but I couldn't make out who it was.
'Just...why is all of this happening..why can't I stand up..why am I shaking..why can't I speak..why cant I hear,what Joker and the other's are saying?!Why am I so focused on someone I don't even know?!'I thought frustrated.

"Y/n-san!!"Hachi yelled out,making me snapped out of my dazed,soon enough everything was smoking,as the Sky Joker,arrived,Joker carried the man.Joker bandage him up and put him on a bed.
'..why did he save me...and that girl..who was she..'I thought,looking down guilty.
'...damn it..if I can just touch his forehead..I may find my answer.'I thought frustrated.
"Joker.."The man said,as Joker look at his master,I guess,full of worry and concern.
"Master!please tell me what happened with Queen."Joker begged.
"That girl..has misunderstood the situation.I hid the truth from her."The man explained.
"The truth?"Joker ask,confused.
"Queen isn't really my granddaughter."The man said,making Joker shock.
"That day,when she was just a baby,I...."The man began as he simply told us how he got the girl named Queen.

~back to Y/n's siblings lives~

No one P.O.V.

The twin's were still staring at the key,to some people,it may be just a key,but to them,it was a key that held a very important thing,which is,their grandparent's past and so on.Soon enough footsteps were heard,and the two twin's started to panic,as they pass the key to each other,scared they may get caught,by their older brother.

"What are you two doing here?"Their older brother's voice was heard,as the two,tried to block the open box and the key behind them.
"Oh us?nothing!me and Aomi,are just waiting for your arrival!"Aimi tried her best to half lied.
"...as if I'd fall for something like,Aimi your still not a good liar,and I don't know why your doing it,but what's behind you?"Their oldest brother,said narrowed eyes,clearly suspicious.
"....What were doing with this key?"Aomi said,doing his best to return the same gaze,as his older brother held against him and his twin.Aomi and Aimi showed what they have,making their oldest brother sigh.

"I knew I should've just buried it in the forbidden forest.."The eldest in the room said,pinching his nose bridge.
"Y-yea..what was this doing here?!"Aimi said,slightly stuttering,she doesn't have much confidence against her oldest brother.
"Before the incident of our grandfather's death,well he gave that to Father,and then Father gave it to me,and told me not to let any of you all know.But of course your now curious aren't you?"The eldest said honestly,as the two twin's nodded in sync.
"But really what is this doing here?"Aomi ask,confused and curious.
"Well to explain simply that's the history of our kind and human kind."The eldest explained calmly,as he snatch the key.
"But why can't we know?"The twins ask confused,while in sync.
"There are thing's better off unknown,for now that is..."The eldest said,as he put the key in his pocket.
"I suppose I'll hold onto this,just in case,you both come up with a plan."Kaizon,their eldest brother said,as he walk off,stopping in front of his door,and turning around.
"If you have any questions,meet me it the garden,I suppose I'll answer a few."Kaizon said,before completely leaving his room.

~back to the air joker~

Y/n P.O.V.

It was kinda shocking,how he met and took in Queen.
"Please Joker,that girl will appear again.Save her heart..please.Give this to my Queen.Please,joker.."The man begged.As he hand out a beautiful diamond pendant,and he pass out.
"Got it.I swear.I will.."Joker swear.
"I'm sorry Joker...I was the one that got in the way,and he was only trying to help..."I muttered,loud enough for him to hear,while I look down guilty.
"..it's ok..it wasn't your fault....let's go and get Master's granddaughter back."Joker said,I was slightly shock,at how fast he can forgive but I'll use this chance,to not get anyone hurt.

『𝘌𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳』

𝘚𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰,𝘕𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰-
𝘈𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺/𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵/𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘰𝘰𝘯.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 1.9K 48
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
169K 3.9K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
295K 6.7K 87
Sebastian is a daddy that has been looking for his perfect little boy. He eventually meets Oliver who is two years old and most importantly, the perf...
96.2K 3.7K 8
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"