Dismissed (1) - JJ Maybank

By dumbbitchmode

what happens when a girl afraid of hurt and heartbreak finds comfort in her best friend who breaks hearts nea... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE AND DISCLAIMER
Cast
PILOT PT I.
PILOT PT II.
PILOT PT III.
PILOT PT IV.
PILOT PT V.
PILOT PT VI.
PILOT PT VII.
PILOT PT VIII.
THE LUCKY COMPASS PT I.
THE LUCKY COMPASS PT II.
THE LUCKY COMPASS PT III.
THE LUCKY COMPASS PT IV.
THE FORBIDDEN ZONE PT I.
THE FORBIDDEN ZONE PT II.
THE FORBIDDEN ZONE PT III.
THE FORBIDDEN ZONE PT IV.
THE FORBIDDEN ZONE PT V.
SPY GAMES PT I.
SPY GAMES PT II.
SPY GAMES PT III.
SPY GAMES PT IV.
MIDSUMMERS PT I.
MIDSUMMERS PT II.
MIDSUMMERS PT III.
MIDSUMMERS PT IV.
MIDSUMMERS PT V.
PARCEL NINE PT I.
PARCEL NINE PT II.
PARCEL NINE PT III.
PARCEL NINE PT IV.
PARCEL NINE PT VI.
PARCEL NINE PT VII.
DEAD CALM PT I.
DEAD CALM PT II.
DEAD CALM PT III.
DEAD CALM PT IV.
DEAD CALM PT V.
THE RUNAWAY PT I.
HELP PLEASE READ!!!!
THE RUNAWAY PT II.
THE RUNAWAY PT III.
THE BELL TOWER PT I.
THE BELL TOWER PT II.
THE PHANTOM PT I.
THE PHANTOM PT II.
THE PHANTOM PT III.
THE PHANTOM PT IV.

PARCEL NINE PT V.

1.6K 28 24
By dumbbitchmode

Most of the night Aria and Kie simply ignored Sarah's presence, although Sarah didn't seem to mind one bit as she kept laughing to herself and making stupid jokes.

Just like now, Sarah was laughing about something. "Wow, hey guess what. Would you rather have, I was imagining you like this just now. It was pretty funny. Would you ima-- Would you rather have nipples for eyes or eyes for nipples?"

"Imagine," Sarah continued, "If you get really old and your nipples- Your boobs get saggy, and your nipples if they were your eyes, you could see if your shoes were untied."

"You can do that anyway Sarah." Aria hummed rolling her head back against the side of the boat. Aria sat next to Kie who was sitting, a little further away, from Sarah.

"Is this like your first time smoking or something?" Kie asked rhetorically.

"No," Sarah whispered. "Hey, Kiara..."

"Oh, my God." Kie started. "Enough of the "Hey, Kiara" Bullshit! Why'd you do it?"

Aria contemplated leaving because this seemed like a personal thing between the two of them. While Sarah had hurt Aria, she never really knew her. Sarah was Kie's best friend.

"Don't let her off easy, Kie," Aria whispered before making a silent exit.

Aria sighed as she sat down on the opposite side of the boat. She could still hear Kie and Sarah but try to zone them out. Aria let her feet fall gently in the water swirly her toes for a bit.

When people are alone there's not much to do other than think, so that's what Aria did. She thought about JJ, Sarah, and even Jordan.

Aria was, in no way, still in love with Jordan, but he was her first boyfriend. Actually, he was her first for a lot of things. Aria went on her first date with him, had her first kiss, make out, a lot of things.

It hurt her more than she cared to admit when Jordan didn't think she was enough. There was a time in their relationship that he seemed to really like her, maybe even love her.

They had never admitted it to each other, Aria knew she loved him. Aria thought about how every time she doesn't have a place to stay she goes to her dad's house.

Her dad. He was a touchy subject for her to talk about. She sighed as she still remembered she had his gun.

Aria's father always abused her, before her mum it was only telling her she wasn't worth anything, stuff like that. But after Aria had killed her mum, it turned physical.

"Hey," The sound of someone sitting next to Aria snapped her out of her thoughts.

"What?" Aria said plainly to Sarah.

She looked slightly taken back by that. "Can we talk? I know we have never been close but John B is your friend and my boyfriend and I really want to have you like me so-"

"Stop!." Aria groaned at her rant. "Answer this one question and I will consider, actually reconsider, what I think about you."

"Of course," Sarah whispered quietly.

"Did you know?" Aria started. "Did you know that we were still together when you slept with him?"

"No," It was true, Sarah didn't know the full extent of why Aria hated her. She knew it had something to do with their ex but though Aria and Jordan had broken up when they got together.

"I swear of you are lying," Aria warned.

"No, no. I promise I didn't know. He had told me you guys broke up weeks before. He made it sound so believable too." Sarah turned so she was looking at Aria who was still looking straight ahead.

"I know what you mean, once this touron came up to me yelling that I had got with her boyfriend when I remember asking if he was single because I always do, any way we ended up getting revenge on him together and I think I still have her number," Aria remembered.

Sarah chuckled, "Look, I am so so so sorry, if I had known you were dating him I wouldn't have got with him."

"I highly doubt that. You have cheated on all your boyfriends. I mean, I'm not trying to get all into your business but I don't know whether or not you would have said no to him."

"Look, I'm weird. I cheat on my own boyfriends but I would never ever ruin someone else's relationship. I am so sorry and I understand if you will hate me forever I just-"

Aria cut Sarah off. "Okay, can we not? I don't need to talk about my feelings and shit, alright? You claimed you didn't know, and I wouldn't put it past him to lie so I can... attempt... to be civil."

"I also didn't sleep with him. I mean we didn't, you know, fully go..."

"Okay! I don't need you to finish that." Aria looked at Sarah, "I need you to promise me something, and I don't mean and promise where your not even gonna think about it, I need your word."

"Anything... as long as it's not too bad." Aria and Sarah chuckled at her words.

"Don't cheat on John B, I see how much he likes you and I am truly happy that he found someone, much against our protests of the Kook princess, but he is still my friend."

"I know, I won't bore you by saying some cheesy line about how he is everything I've been searching for, but John B is unlike all the others, I don't want to hurt him."

"Did you think Topper was unlike all the others?" Aria asked.

"Yeah, but he wasn't in the end."

Aria sighed. "Look, I may not be completely happy with you being here but there doesn't seem much I can do, I won't make any more comments or anything, but I'm not exactly going to stand up for you either."

"That's fine, I would be the same honestly if someone made out with my boyfriend."

"But that wouldn't happen because you would be the first to cheat right?" Aria teased and Sarah shot her a playful glare.

"I can see us being friends," Sarah muttered.

"Whoa, your royal majesty, slow down," Aria teased again, "Don't hurt John B and maybe, and that is maybe, I will accept your friendship request."

"Who would have thought, the Pogue Princess and Kook princess friends, huh?" Sarah joked while confirming she wouldn't hurt John B.

"Are you guys come back?!" Kie yelled.

Aria and Sarah laughed and went back to meet Kie. She had a bunch of blankets on the ground ready to go to sleep.

"Oh! By the way, Sarah. I hope John B kisses you better than he kissed us," Aria winked to Sarah and motioned to Kie.

"Wait what?! John B kissed you both?!" Sarah asked a little upset.

"Yeah, but don't worry. I certainly don't like him and he kissed us both when he was upset and shit." Aria responded lightly.

"He was freaking out and stuff, don't worry," Kie confirmed. Sarah looked slightly tense but shrugged it off.

"He was a very sloppy kiss, yuck." Aria sighed making all the girls laugh.

The laughter died down and the three girls lied down together. Aria was in front of Kie and Kie was next to Sarah. Aria and Kie were slightly cuddled together because there wasn't enough space.

As the three girls were laying down, all of them basically just staring up at the stars it was a few minutes before Kiara broke the silence.

"Hey, Sarah."

"Hey, Kiara," Sarah responded.

"Hi Aria," Aria said sarcastically while rolling her eyes.

"Promise me that you won't bail on John B. He's not just some other guy. And he really, really likes you." Kie ignored Aria.

"I won't," Sarah answered.

"Promise me," Kie pleaded.

"I promise."

"Also, I'm sorry I called the cops." Kie sighed.

"I knew it." Sarah laughed. "I knew it, you bitch! I told you! Did you help her?"

"Maybe, who do you think she got the idea from." Aria laughed remembering how she told Kie to do it.

"You-- should've invited me." Kie laughed.

"So you called the cops?"

"Yes!"Kie chuckled.

The girls continued to joke for a bit then fell asleep soon after.

...

The three girls woke up the next day, well Sarah and Kiara woke up, Aria was forced to get up. They all swam in the water, avoiding the jellyfish, for a little bit.

"Aria, you know, you never told me how you and JJ got together," Kie asked.

"Well," Aria clapped her hands together, "When a boy and girl, no. When two people, no. When however many people you want, love each, no. When however many people you want to find something to like about each other, more often than not it turns physical."

"Oh, wait, You're dating JJ?!" Sarah asked a bit confused.

"Yes, I know. I got the crazy, idiot, hot one who has a gun, and apparently points it at people but what can you do when you love someone?" Aria joked before realizing what she said and slapping her hand over her mouth.

"You love him?!" Kie asked.

"AWE! That's so cute!" Sarah whined.

"No! No I don't love him, I just like him, I see him as nothing more than a friend!" Aria lied because she wasn't sure if JJ wanted the others to know yet.

"You do! You love him!" Kie continued.

"What?! No, No I don't. I don't- I, uh-" Aria was cut off by Pope yelling.

"Uh-oh!" Aria sighed of relief thanking that they didn't have to be in this awkward conversation anymore.

"Hey, no. We are still gonna talk about that." Aria groaned at Kie.

"You forget your keys or something?!" John B yelled as the boat came closer.

"You guys need a tow?!" Pope continued to tease them.

"Don't give them the satisfaction of thinking this worked," Kie said to both girls.

"Absolutely not," Sarah confirmed.

"Right, but I'm still gonna kill them all." Aria half-joked but mainly being serious.

"You gotta admit it was funny." John B said as the HMS Pogues was right next to Heyward's boat.

"Oh yeah, so funny. You can all laugh about when your six feet under." Aria quirked her eyebrow, JJ gulped at the girl.

"John B," Kie spoke.

"Uh, what's that?" John B questioned.

"Mastermind, huh?" Kie continued.

"I'm always plannin'." He retorted.

"Some patriarchal bullshit." Kie finished.

"Yeah, that sucked."

"You still love us though, right?" JJ asked the girls, specifically Aria.

"Yeah, whatever," Sarah sighed.

"Yeah, not a chance in hell, my friend," Aria responded to JJ.

"You sure about that Ari," Kie winked at Aria.

"Huh? Oh shut up." Aria slapped the back of Kie's head, not hard enough to hurt her.

"Wha-what was that?" Pope asked referring to Kie and Aria.

"Nothing!" Aria quickly responded not looking at JJ.

"You still hate me?" John B asked Sarah.

"A little." She started. "We're all gonna get you back when you least expect it."

"Better watch you back boys," Kie confirmed.

"Or their groin," Aria said under breath only Sarah and Kie heard it.

"Shut up." Kie nudges Aria with her elbow, Aria pouted and rubbed her arm playing looking hurt. The boys were confused because they didn't hear it.

"I welcome that challenge," Pope said.

"Me too." JJ continued.

"So, did you guys, you know..." Pope gestured between the three girls.

"Fuck?" Aria faked being confused.

"I swear to God, I will push you into the water," Sarah responded to Aria.

"Well, I swear to God, I will bring you down with me." Aria huffed.

"Reconcile our differences?" Kie ignored the girls and answered Pope. "Not even close." Sarah and Aria shook their heads saying no.

"But we're... willing to work together." Sarah continued.

"Still debating," Aria muttered still acting as if she hated the girl. Kie hummed a yes.

"You know what? That's victory." John B said cheerfully.

"Yep." JJ agreed.

"Wiggedy-wiggedy-wiggedy!" Pope exclaimed.

"You know why? Hydroponic." JJ stated.

"Don't say that," Pope responded to the blond Pogue.

"All right, shut up." John B said the two boys. "You guys ready to jack someone up?" John B confirmed.

JJ held his hand out for the girls to take which Kie and Sarah both agreed to but Aria swatted away his hand and was going to jump onto the boat herself.

"I don't need any man's help to get onto a boat, thank you very much." She stated.

"Your gonna fall," JJ said concerned.

"Well, I can fall knowing I don't need any man because I am a strong, though unsuccessful woman." Aria jumped onto the boat and landed successfully. "Ha, now I'm successful because I didn't fall"

"Oh right, haha," JJ responded pulling Aria closer to him.

He sat down and pulled Aria to sit on his lap, she was pretty much straddling him but was far enough away from the other Pogues and they were used to the two teens being like this.

"You don't hate me right?" JJ asked slightly worried.

Aria smiled and him, "No, you're lucky. I know you weren't smart enough to think of this." She joked the last bit.

JJ scoffed. "You're-- That's so not-" JJ sighed in defeat, "Yeah, you're right. Pope and JB thought of this,"

"Don't worry, I wouldn't have you any other way," Aria whispered kissing him on the lips but pulling away as the other Pogues gagged.

Aria flipped them off and out of spite kissed JJ again. Soon the Pogues were heading back to the Chateau to think of a plan to get the gold.

Author's note.

UHHHHHHH, okay I am so sorry this has taken so long to I got a bit unmotivated but then I saw how I got 2000 READS!!!!!!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS PART. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 58 13
Rebecca Maybank has a crappy life. Her father is always drunk and abusive towards her and her brother, and the two siblings almost never see eye-to-e...
170K 2.6K 30
๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐„๐€๐‘๐Œ "๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ" Riley Routledge's life has always been comp...
861K 10K 36
Lena Boggs has been best friends with JJ and John B since they were in the fifth grade, it wasn't until last year that JJ and Lena began hooking up u...
56.5K 1.1K 58
เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ... เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš โ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฆ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ, ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐œ๐š๐ค๐ž.โž โ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...