Someone Else

By whateverrrr9

NOT EDITED Olivia is a typical girl in sure good-ish life although she has it hard she finds ways to still be... More

Characters aesthetics
~Baby~
problems get 𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒗𝒆𝒅 and other problems get involved
I love you
Irreplaceable
The player
Single
Baby shopping
Again
My legs hurt
Moving out and Moving in
BlackOut
Hospital

A cloudy day

9 0 0
By whateverrrr9

Wow one day I'm telling Gabrial I'm done trying and the next I'm considering getting back with him,Crazy how this all works.

I wake up and noticed it's raining outside which is so soothing for me so a rainy day for me is a good ass day.

I started off the day by getting in the shower and getting ready to unpack all my things,And for my furniture to get here which I ordered online.

I'm dresses and only applying a light face of makeup because I don't plan on going to school but only to stay here and unpack.

As done getting ready I guess,I get a call from Denise.

"HEYYYY girll"She said shouting into the phone.

"yesss?" I asked for her to get to the point.

"come over please and let's just relax,and No I'm not in school"She added.

"I mean I'm unpacking but I guess I can stop by" I told her.

"Okay well I'll see you then!byee"She said and automatically hung up right after.

I was basically already heading out because I was not in the mood to change.

°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●

I walked to the door and Denise's mom answered.

"Omg hiii Olivia" she said as she hugged me tightly.

"hii" I told her back and I was stuck in a position.

"Come in come in Denise is upstairs,Omg your belly's growing!"She told me as she rubbed my bump and went off into the kitchen.

I walked upstairs and went into Her room.
"Heyy girll"I told her as I quickly gave her a side hug and sat down.

"Heyyyy mommmma" She told me jokingly as she sat on the floor painting her nails from her hands.

"Gabrial's in his room if you want to see him.You can go while I finish with this,I'll go get you in a bit just so you won't be bored in here."she told me,as I got up and walked out.

I slowly opened the door and I went in to see him sleeping peacefully,as I watched I thought if the dumb moments we had together and as I stared at him he opened his eyes starling me.

"Fuck Gabrial you scared me" I told him placing my hand onto my chest from where my 'heart' is.

"that was cute but I mean you can keep staring princess "He said as I looked at him sarcastically.

"what"He said and I approached him to sit on his bed and put my hands in both of his cheeks and kiss him.

"Nothing "I told him parting us from kissing ,He then pulled me into his bed further to a position on me laying down like he was.

"Um...how are you feeling?"I asked him breaking the silence,as he began playing with my hair.

"Better I guess but right now all I wanna do is lay down in peace" He told me.

I was turned the opposite direction so I fixed myself by turning onto my other side to face him.

He looked at me and said "You're beautiful" he then kissed me on the lips and closed his eyes.

Maybe 10 minutes after I asked him something and he didn't respond leading me to think he's asleep,While he's asleep I start talking to him with him not knowing.

"I'm willing to give so many tries for you Gabrial,I want you and this baby only nothing else in the world. I guess that's what happens when your in love with someone,WOW right...I'm in love with you after trying to deny it because I don't wanna lose you but It's dumb to say that when I push you away this whole time but Point is I love you I hope to show y-"I told him as I thought he didn't hear anything,dozing off and Falling asleep.

****

"Olivia?"I heard my named called out while still being in the arms of Gabrial.

"mmm"I responded knowing it's Denise.

"I thought you were coming back it's been an hour" She whispered.

"give me 5 minutes and I'll be there"I told her and she nodded and closed the door.

As she closed the door I was attempting on sitting up but Gabrial's arm wasn't allowing me to get up.

"pss Gabrial Let me get up"I said quietly,and he groaned.

"Gabrial pl-"I was cut off by my phone,Which I could reach.

I saw it was Kyle and answered.

"GIRL I'VE BEEN TEXTING YOU"he said aggressively into the phone.

"Oh sorry I came to Denise's house and I took a nap,but what happened are u okay??"I said trying to keep my voice down.

"No BITCH "He said which alarmed me.

"Oh shit what happend? Was it something at school?"I questioned and He immediately started saying,"Girl no Nicki and Alex made a whole scene well...to be honest it was just Nicki doing it but she was screaming saying that he does bad things to her because he's still in love with you and she even Slapped him and SAID IT WAS OVER "He said quickly.

"Oh damn good for them,Nothing new"I said putting my leg around Gabriel's.

"YES right and why are you at Denise's??"He asked.

"uhh give me a moment"I told him as I got out of Gabrial's arms and woke him up to the point he got out of bed but I didn't see him because I walked out while he entered the bathroom.

"So Gabrial and I are Together basically..."I told him and I could hear him gasp.

"CONGRATS I really hope you're happy and I won't ask what happend because that was your choice on deciding whether on being with hi-Ah shit I got to go this bitchass teac-"His voice was caught off as he hung up.

I avoided going into Denise's room because I wanted to sleep specifically with Gabrial too.

I walked back into the room and noticed Gabrial was still in the bathroom and the door was open,He seemed to be brushing his teeth.

I looked at him with him only wearing his boxers while his back turned facing the sink but couldn't help to think how gorgeous this boy was,as he washing finishing up he dried his face with his towel and turned towards me.

"Mmm hey"He said in his morning voice.

"Hi"I said back walking towards him.

As I reached him I stopped only to stare at his eyes nothing else,But he soon bent over to Give me a kiss.

"I miss this"He said pulling away.

"me too" I said feeling my cheeks turn pink as he noticed,he laughed. Was this the right choice ? probably not but fuck I'm in love .

He looked at me once more and kissed me more pushing me towards the bed being careful,He gently pulled me into his arms and laid me down but not once did he break the kiss.
I could feel very light weight on me as he held himself up and noticed his arm was still around me,His kisses then went onto my neck.
He pulled the cover over us filling me with his kisses I've craved for.

Wow this pregnancy hormones were making me so horny for Gabrial to the point where I felt my area heating up quickly.
Shit I really want to fuck this boy.

"Olivia do you want to?"He asked me.

"YeS I I WANT TO, hurry the fuck up"I nodded as he giggled and kissed me.

"fuck you're beautiful " He told me as he removed my shirt and my shorts,He then went from my neck to my boobs that had grown 10 times bigger.

"Shut up "I told his as I pulled his boxers down and noticed how hard he was.
After pulling his boxers down He removed my panties and threw them onto the floor.

"Do I just do it-or I count or-"he asked worried.

"Fucks sake Gabrial"I said and pulled him against me making it no harder on him.

"ah shit"He groaned holding onto the bed headboard frame shit.
He then began going at a slow motion, In and out as we could hear how wet I was.

He stopped and removed himself from inside from me and went down on me,Separating my legs and putting his mouth on it as I pulled on his hair from the pleasure I felt. I began moaning louder trying to keep quiet but couldn't as much as I loved the feeling of his tongue getting all of me.
He was coming back up placing kisses from my stomach to my lips, going back into his position from before and going back into me allowing me to moan.

"Gabrial I-ughh"I moaned quietly grabbing a strong grip onto back probably scratching and leaving marks on him. His lips on mine felt like a match and his motion was also something just right,Him continuously going in and out at a good pace was what felt right.
" gabrial I want all of you" I told him as I dug my fingertips into his back.

He was all I needed in the moment.
Him inside me felt like the best feeling in the world.

What felt like hours of enjoying him,he then said.

"Olivia I'm about to.."He said as he began going faster and switched us both,allowing me to be on top.
I was riding him and enjoyed it but was Slightly uncomfortable because due to the fact that I didn't feel like my self anymore so I switched us back into my more secure position as I enjoyed the view of Gabrial on top of me.

"I am too mm-"I added and sucked on his neck and back onto his lips,wanting all of him.His bodyweight on top of me felt right like we were meant to me,He continued to kiss me.

"I love you"He said as he kissed me going at a faster pace,making me moan loud and him having to put his hand over my mouth so I wouldn't scream in pleasure.

"Hey Olivia Are yo-" Denise walked in about to ask and Her face expression looked like she saw her brother having sex with her bestfriend,As I instantly pulled the cover over us.Plus you couldn't see like alot I think....

"WTF WHY DIDNT YOU KNOCK?!"Gabrial yelled as she was just frozen in her spot.

"GET THE FUCK OUT DENISE!"He added as he got out of bed to slam the door real hard to the point that I flinched a bit.

"Gabrial calm down please" I told him as I gathered my clothes to put them on.

"I'm sorry"He said putting on his boxers and putting some Shorts on.

"it's okay we have time so next time" I told him holding onto his neck,while my fingers going through his hair,still have that urge of wanting him.

"well that was so fun"I said sarcastically while laughing.

"I'm sorry we didn't even get to finish"He told me as he got up to get in front of me.

"later, babe" I told him sucking on his lips and pulling away.

"Gabrial Why were you yelling?"His mom said walking into the room.

"sorry Denise came in and I didn't like it,she knows to knock..."He said to her.

"bullshit"She said to him making me giggle a bit.

"What happened" She questioned once more.

"she walked in on us"He confessed.

"YOU Don't yell at her next time and Lock the fucking door,I don't understand why yall are doing this.DENISE COME HERE!"She yelled for her as denise came.

"what?"She replied sarcastically.

"No attitude first of all and second of all don't be dumb and fucking knock first."She said as she left the room to go back downstairs.

"whatever"she said only looking at Gabrial while walking away.

as she left Denise began walking flicking him off.

"Bitch!"He yelled at her.

"Small Dick"She yelled back making me laugh.

"What are you laughing about? you know that's not true."He said Turning to look at me.

"it may be considering the fact that I've seen much bigger"I said playing around raising my arms meaning idk.

"blah blah bigger my ass" He mocked me sarcastically as he leaned to kiss my lips,While I fell back laying on his bed,filling me with kisses.

"You know the truth, because if I wasnt as big then you wouldn't yell my name in pleasure as you do" He whispered in my ear holding onto my waist.

"So tell me is what you said true?" He told me putting him hand in my shorts cupping.

"Y-you know I was just playing"I told him slightly moaning.

"Better be,"He said taking his hand out, Giving me a kiss,as I rolled my eyes.

"tease"I told him as I grabbed his dick with needing to put my hand in his shorts.

" I did that to mmyself"He said Falling onto the bed.

"Okay ummm well I'm gonna go with your sister now" I stated as I got up to go.

"wait why?" He questioned as he wanted me to stay to keep teasing eachother.

"She's the sibling I came over to hang out with" I told him and he looked at me ugly.

"um girl excuse me" He said.

"She invited me baby plus i dont need her to see that tiny boy again" I told him running out.

"OLIVIA!"He yelled.
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎○▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

"but to be honest I don't know whether to choose him or her" Denise said.

"fuck Denise there is not her and him,They are NAIL POLISHES "I told her with a 'really' face.

"FINE I'll choose the dark red,plus it looks good on you."she said while I rolled me eyes and started painting my nails giggling.

"uh hey" Gabrial said entering the room.

"What do you want"Denise asked rolling her eyes.

"I wanna hang out with you guys"He said and She started laughing.

"what?"He asked.

"No you can't since it's only girls"She added.

"Okay so"he said.

"She's just doing this"I pointed at my feet as he smirked and sat next to me.

"What if we go to the movies,Even with Julie and you all's boyfriend"He said as denise looked up she said"Thats a good idea actually but I need to get ready now"

"Its still very early tho"I added.

"Still I'm going to go get my eyebrows done for my Love of my life so peace " She said putting on her sandals and taking her keys out the door.

"You didn't even finish!"I said and never got a response back.

"let me do it" He said and I looked at him and smiled.

"try" I told him back.

"so I only paint your nail and not a centimeter of your skin?"He questioned and I nodded.

"Yes that'sthe goal " I told him and he began doing it.

I was on my phone the whole time while him doing it and I could hear Gabrial talking to me but I kinda blocked him out because I was watching videos of the 'cat and dog fight ' refering to Alex and Nicki.

"Helllo?"Gabrial said and I snapped.

"Yeah what"I asked.

"What is it"He asked.

"just a fight that happend at school,But what did you say?"I questioned again.

"first I said Your toes are so cute and that I'm done"He told me smirking as I looked at them and I made a impressed face.

"Wow what girl taught you this?"I told him playing around and crawled next to him to give him a peck on his now soft lips.

"thank you,They look really nice"I told him pulling away trying to get up but failed.Gabrial saw me struggling do he got up to help me up.

"thanks "I told him walking downstairs.

"what are you gonna do??"He asked me worried.

"I'm going to my place to get ready I guess"I replied.

"Still so early like you said"He told me referring to what I told Denise.

"Well yeah but I have to unpack and all"I told him.

"I can help you,It would make it so much easier and I'll take some clothes so I won't have to come back"He was telling me and I couldn't say no since I did need the help.

"Yeah I guess but get everything you'll need to get ready"I said.

"Yes ma'am" He told me getting up and going into his room.

My phone started ringing.
I picked up without realizing who it was.
Dumb of me.

"Yes?" I answered going back into Denise's room to gather my stuff to leave.

"Can we talk?"He said.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope u enjoyed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 603 16
A lot of people say it is impossible to be best friends with the opposite sex without having feelings for them. Well Niall and Alexandria, or Alex as...
249K 8.5K 30
Rosie isn't your typical girly girl. She's just one of the guys. Her bestfriend, Cameron has been her friend since kindergarten. They do everything t...
3.3K 100 26
Gianna has a pretty decent life as a teenager in high school she has her best friends Mavis and Karan by her side she has a good grades and a okay...
65.5K 1.3K 44
All the way throughout elementary school it was always Bella, Leo, Liz, Flynn, Nate, Elliot and Amelia. They were all long time friends.. In the sop...