Solace In Love ✅

By Poohbear8435

© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of... More

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Epilogue
Solace In Love Season 2

Episode 32

2.9K 415 56
By Poohbear8435

Sidharth was unable to concentrate at work. There was a void in his life. He was fighting a battle within himself. His brain asked him to believe his eyes - the letter, marriage annulment paper and Shehnaaz traveling with another man in a big car. However, his heart was just refusing to believe anything which his eyes witnessed. His heart was not simply his, it belonged to Shehnaaz.

He held his head in his hand unable to think anything properly. The office boy walks in and gives him an envelope.

Sidharth: What's this? Who gave it?

Office boy: I don't know. Someone gave it to the receptionist and said it's personal.

Sidharth: Okay, thank you!

Sidharth opens the envelope and finds a letter in it.

"Your wife is kidnapped by Gangster Devraj. Devraj is smitten by her beauty. Save her before he forcefully marries her - Well-wisher"

Sidharth was panic-stricken. He rushed to the receptionist to ask who delivered the letter but she couldn't remember the person's face.

He takes an off and goes to the police station. He asks the police to file an FIR against Devraj.

Police: What is this Mister? You are simply wasting our time based on some baseless letter. You are believing someone else's letter than your own wife's letter where she clearly states she doesn't want to stay with you and you vouch that it is indeed her handwriting. We cannot file a case on baseless claims. Get a strong evidence against him.

Sidharth: What? I have to bring evidence? What are you here for then?

Police: Listen, don't teach me my duty. Else I'll file some false accusation against you and lock you up in the jail. Think about your daughter. Go home and take good rest. After someday get married to some good looking girl.

Sidharth was fuming with anger but he didn't wanted to land in jail leaving Aadya behind when he knew that the police are not going to help him in this.

Useless creatures! I have to find out myself. I am worried about Aadya, who will take care of her since this is dangerous situation. How and from where do I start? I know nothing!

He picks Aadya from daycare and goes home disheartened and tensed thinking what to do? He finds a lady sitting near his house door. She stood up looking at them. Sidharth looked at her perplexed.

Lady: Shehnaaz!

Sidharth: (His eyes widen and he speaks restlessly) Where is she? What do you know about Shehnaaz? How is she?

Lady: I am Harpreet Kaur, Shehnaaz's mother. You are Sidharth right and she is Aadya? Bebu had sent me your picture. Where is my bebu? Why do you look tensed and why are you inquiring about her to me?

Sidharth: Amma! Shehnaaz, Shehnaaz has been kidnapped. (His eyes well up)

Harpreet: (shocked) What? I thought I will surprise bebu as I got released early due to my good conduct. I was so happy that I could see my munchkin after 11 long years. Oh God! If you want me to never see my child then please take my life but don't trouble my Bebu. (She prayed)

Sidharth: Amma, Looks like God has sent you for my help. I want to go in search of her but I was worried about Aadya. Will you look after Aadya in my absence?

Harpreet: I will. I will. Just get my daughter back home safely.

He didn't know how to start the search and where to find Devraj. He starts asking random people for his address but he got no clue. He comes back home where the two ladies Harpreet and Aadya looked at him. Their eyes probed him 'where is Shehnaaz?' though their lips were silent. They hoped to listen to a favorable response but all they got was disappointment.
.
.
.
Every minute spent away from Sidharth and Aadya seemed like a millennium to Shehnaaz. She was given time to rest by Devraj to recover physically but mentally and emotionally she knew she could never recover.

Maids always kept an eye on her and Devraj too would alternate now and then. She didn't wanted to eat food but for every denial Devraj had only one question - Do you want your family alive? She ate her food in silence with tears rolling down her cheeks.

Devraj: Take good care of her in my absence, she should gain the required strength by the time of marriage. (He instructs the maid)

Shehnaaz looked at the other side of the wall uninterested of what he spoke.

Devraj: I am going out of the town for 2 days. I don't want any kind of mistake happening. You know I hate mistakes in job.

The maids nod. He glanced at Shehnaaz and left the room. Shehnaaz heard that he wouldn't be there in town for 2 days.

I need to escape while he is away, I will runaway from here and take my family along to some far off place where Devraj's shadow will also be not present. The first and foremost thing is to find a way to go out of this prison, then inform Aadya's papa to meet somewhere and then escape.

She was allowed to roam inside the compound of the mansion. So she strolled through it looking out for ways she could escape. She found a guard going to the washroom while the other one watched. She sneaked the first guard's  phone when he was not watching. She went back slowly to a place where noone was watching and dialled Sidharth's number.

Sidharth: (answered) Hello..

Shehnaaz was very emotional listening to his voice. Her voice choked and she was unable to speak.

Sidharth: Hello, who is it?

Shehnaaz: Aad.. (stops)

She finds a maid passing and acts normal by hiding the phone. Once the maid was gone, she looks at the phone. The call was disconnected.

The phone rang in silence as there was a call from another unknown number. She doesn't receive it as she knew the guard might be trying to locate his phone.

She hid the phone inside her bra so that noone finds it. She walked normally finding another place to speak because the guard was searching for his phone.

She was pulled inside a room as soon as she reached a door. Her mouth was closed by pressing a palm. She looked horrified as it was none other than Javed. She struggled to release herself.  He pulled her further inside and stuffed a handkerchief inside her mouth.

Javed: (spoke softly into her ears from back) You are my slave, I won't allow Devraj to enjoy you. I've informed your husband about where he can find Devraj out of the town. There are two possibilities, either Devraj kills him or he kills Devraj. My man will kill the other and I will take over Devraj. You will continue to be my slave. You have hurt my ego by escaping twice but not this time I want to use this opportunity to enjoy your body.

She hit her elbow into his belly escaping his grip. He held his stomach and shrieked in pain. She ran towards the door and unlocked it but Javed held her by her hair and pulled back. She pulled out the cloth in her mouth and screamed. He slapped her making her fall on the ground.

Javed: Yeah, go on scream! Anyways Devraj will be dead so noone will dare to touch me.

She looked at him with raged eyes. Javed was pulled back as he approached her. He was taken aback to find Devraj standing behind him.

Devraj: You think it's so easy to kill me? I knew your plan and wanted to catch you red handed. There you just confessed everything with your own mouth.

Javed pushes Devraj and Devraj falls on the ground. His head hits the frame of chair and starts bleeding. Javed pulls out a dagger from its case tied around his belt but before he could insert it into Devraj's stomach, Shehnaaz hits him on his head with a big vase making him leave the dagger and hold his head.

She picks up the dagger and mercilessly stabs him in his stomach multiple times until he ceased to move.

Shehnaaz: There!! I killed another monster after 11 years. (She said with her gritted teeth looking at Javed's dead body)

Devraj was shocked. She threw the dagger and looked at Devraj.

Shehnaaz: I would have killed you too but I know your reaction came out due to my action. She didn't wanted to marry you. You can't force anyone to marry you. Let me go from here.

Devraj: I came here to release you. Simran returned back to me. She said, she realised that she loved me more than anything when she went away from me. She came back to me to accept me with my flaws and we are grateful to you. If you hadn't helped her go away probably she wouldn't have realised that she loved me more than anything. She would have likely to hate me for getting married to her forcefully. I am getting married to her in 4 days. Will you do the decoration again?

Shehnaaz: I want to go back to my family again please. My child must be waiting for me. My husband must be having hundreds of questions to ask. He might hate me for what he witnessed all these while. You got back your love. I need mine!

Devraj: I am sorry! I mean it as it's the first time in my life that I am apologizing to someone. I will make sure everything is right between you and your husband. Please forgive me. I never disrespected any women in my life but losing my love made me a beast.
.
.
.
Devraj drives her back home. Shehnaaz was happy and emotional that she would get to meet her family again.

Devraj: Shehnaaz, can I ask you something? (She nods) You said you killed yet another monster 11 years back. Who was it?

Shehnaaz: (Her smile disappeared) My father! He had made my mother's life a living hell and when he tried to molest me, I stabbed him to death. When I stabbed Javed, I remembered him. My mother took the blame and I got orphaned.

Devraj: You are a brave lady, Shehnaaz. I wish my mother was as brave as you. My mother was molested & killed infront of my eyes when I was 13 year old. I killed him and that's how I ended up in this world of Mafia. I made myself so powerful that no one dared to harm me. I would have killed Javed on the same day he tried to harm you but I didn't as I wanted to catch his other men who conspired against me.

Shehnaaz: I am sorry, I reminded you of your mother. It's been 11years that I'vent seen my mother as well. She was molested by my father every single day. Yes, molested because it wasn't love and against her will even if she was married. I can feel your emotions. We share the bond of similar pain.

Devraj: Yes, I feel connected to you! Friends? (He forwarded his hand)

Shehnaaz: (smiled and shook hands) Forever friends!

Devraj: Shehnaaz, if you need anything or any help from me in future, I am always there. Just give me a call.

She nods and they both laugh.

Shehnaaz: Aww.. you've got such a cute dimple. I wish I had one like that!

Devraj: Simran says the same. (Blushes)

Shehnaaz: You are blushing. (giggles) I got to know how it feels to see someone blushing today. Aadya's papa also loves to see me blushing. (Blushes thinking about Sidharth)

Devraj: True that!! I caught you blushing. Continue blushing since we've reached your home.

_______________________

To be continued.. ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 23K 35
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. There are 2 types o...
67.8K 8.5K 29
Feeling helpless and powerless by the power of love is like a drug that they don't sell over the counter....... "Muskurana tu ki jaise waabasta nhi...
163K 20.7K 56
Shanaya- sidharth i love you... Sid- i m sorry shanaya... pr m tumse pyaar nhi krta... Shanaya- kyu?? Sid- kyuki... kyuki.... m kisi or se pyaar krta...
95.5K 13.2K 37
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. We all know SidNaaz...