Godzilla: Warriors

By captaintaco2345

(Warning: Takes place in an alternate universe. The Kaiju are not giant monsters, but humanoid creatures with... More

Godzilla: Warriors
Another Update
New Cover

Update

1K 9 0
By captaintaco2345

Just a quick update. Godzilla Warriors 2 will be out soon. It's currently in the editing stages. Gamera will make an appearance, along with five other kaiju from both the Godzilla series and the Gamera series (I had the most fun writing Megaguirus). Hopefully I don't piss people off with the lore, but so far I think it's going okay. I have a few other sequels planned, including one revolving around the Rebirth of Mothra series, and one revolving around forgotten and scrapped kaiju, such as Bagan. I have many more ideas, but it may take me a while to get them all out. For now though, the next Godzilla Warriors story should be out in the coming months, so be sure to subscribe if you like this story. Until then, happy reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 83 6
In a mystic world filled with endless war and destruction, a young boy named Aang reawakens from an iceberg and discovers that he is the Avatar to le...
17.9K 205 19
Mothra has been having nightmares. One in particular was of a traumatic experience from her past. As it turns out, the being who caused this trauma i...
7.9K 119 13
Set in the world of my hero academia, Izuku Midoriya and the rest of his class embark on a journey to discover the mysterious origins of the kaiju th...
31.3K 356 31
5 years after the events of 2014, a new threat emerges: Monster Zero. Can the combined force of Godzilla and his allies Mothra and Rodan stop him?