❦ 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝...

By HOODTHOT

in which a group of beautiful girls and horny ass rappers are sent on a vacation, believing they are free to... More

-meet the cast
day 1. introduce yourselves

day 2. rules?

238 9 21
By HOODTHOT

—OMNISCIENT

DAY TWO

last night everyone got better situated, and got a better idea as to who everyone is.

the girls sleep in different beds in one room, and the guys get another. this allows everyone to become closer with the people they room with. whether or not they choose to form that bond with their roommates is up to them. those bonds may or may not be helpful in the long run!

THE BOYS ROOM. 8:15AM.

jahseh had awoken before everyone else, he had just been sitting on his phone as he waited for the group alarm to go off. it goes off at 8:20, so it's not long at all.

and as soon as it echoed throughout the room, niggas started moaning and groaning like it was a big deal. jahseh was wondering how the hell that's even possible. they're on a beautiful island with hot girls, and they're complaining about waking up.

jahseh walked over to the windows and ripped open the curtains.

"god damn nigga, fuck wrong witchu?" michael complained as he threw the blanket off his bed. he scooted down to the edge of the bed and sat there, just staring at jahseh in annoyance.

"don't gimme that look." jahseh spat. "i get up and workout at 6 back in florida, so ion know why y'all trippin bout it being 8 in the morning." he lowkey tried to flex, and michael could see right through that.

michael laughed quietly. "good for you nigga. must be nice."

"anyway..." jahseh trailed off. "we have a meeting with everyone in 45 minutes, we gotta get ready."

taymor sat up tiredly, rubbing his eyes. "a meeting? nigga for what?!" he shouted.

"right, better be a meeting that decides which bitch i'm getting pussy from." nick chimed in as he still laid comfortably in his bed.

not quite nick... in fact, quite the opposite. the meetings purpose is to finally enforce the rules. the rules we've been waiting to enforce!

kentrell got up and scanned the room. he can feel how much all the guys hate him, but he simply doesn't give a fuck. the bitches love him!

"i'm taking a shower. don't go in the bathroom or you gay." kentrell announced to everyone as he grabbed a couple towels and went into the bathroom, making sure to lock the door behind him.

everyone else sighed and waited for the shower water to start running, and once it did, they felt it was necessary to start talking the absolute most shit that they didn't feel like kentrell should hear.

"now that the pretty nigga is gone..." nick laughed and scooted down to the edge of his bed. "who y'all niggas got yo eyes on?"

"taylor or alycia. they both fine." jahseh answered. jahseh loves his white and mixed girls, and everyone could tell. "i think we can all tell jahmier feelin alexandria." jahseh added which made jahmier laugh.

"i ain't feelin shorty. she got a bad attitude and she look like a demon spawn." he denied. "i'm kinda feelin jania even though she act lesbian."

"let's be real, we would all tap jania." taymor chimed in. all of them nodded genuinely, even jahseh. he would fuck simply because she has a big ass.

"what about yasmeen? she mad fine too." nick added.

"yeah, she fine." michael nodded.

"oooo, damn! so both y'all want yasmeen?" stokeley instigated.

"nahhhh, she fine though. i wanna fuck alexandria, see if her pussy good." michael shrugged.

last night they had all gathered and drank, which helped everyone open up a little. michael kept an eye on alexandria to see if he even wanted to waste energy on getting in her pants, and he decided he definitely will. that's because she seems 'easy' to him.

coi on the other hand seemed a little more hard headed, and he doesn't wanna fight to get a female, when there's plenty of others right in front of him.

"shit, it better be with all that shit she talk all the time." jahseh mentioned. everyone nodded and laughed a little. if there's one thing they can all agree on, it's that alexandria can definitely say some bitchy things, and they've figured that out in barely under 24 hours.

"skye seemed cool until her and alexandria started to be buddy buddy." stokeley rolled his eyes. at first she seemed so sweet and soft spoken, then alexandria brought out the demon in her. "i don't really give a fuck though. pussy is pussy." he finished.

"yeah, i kinda wanna see if i can get alexandria to be a lil soft bitch for me. that's why she so intriguing to me." michael said, which kinda made everyone else understand a little more why he even seemed interested in her.

"then, i'll play her ass and fuck her best friend." he cackled which made all the other guys cheer him on and nod their heads.

"that's why i'm talking bout nigga! good shit, good shit." jahmier hollered.

"nah but on some real shit... none these bitches gon fuck me. i'm too young." tay shrugged while getting up to put on a shirt.

"just don't tell em yo age... i do that all the time." nick suggested. "or lie about it. that's easy too."

stokeley noticed jarad who had been sitting in his bed the whole time, on his phone, not saying one word. that kinda reminded him of himself. he's more of the quiet type too, hence why he came here.

"yo jarad! who you got yo eye on?" stokeley shouted across the room, causing jarads head to shoot up. he thought he was just gonna be ignored or left alone the whole time. he felt insecure and just wanted to sit there, alone, but everyone else was so loud and outgoing.

"man y'all can have whoever. don't worry about me!" jarad assured, but stokeley wasn't gonna take that for an answer.

"nah nigga, no one allowed to go for the girl you keepin ya eye on. who?" he asked again. jarad was kinda taken aback by how kind stokeley was being to him, but he certainly wasn't going to complain.

"thanks man... i think ally's real pretty but i'll have to see as time goes on." he smiled weakly at stokeley, who returned the same small smile.

"y'all hear that? ally, off limits, anyone else is good." stokeley voiced for everyone to hear.

all jahseh was thinking is 'who the fuck do they think they are?'. he didn't like feeling like he wasn't the one in charge so, to change that... jahseh was now changing his mission to...

mission: fuck ally! and he'll follow through at any cost. he doesn't care if she's not his type, or really even attractive to him, none of it matters. as long as he shows these bitchass niggas he's not getting controlled or told what to do, he's happy.

THE GIRLS ROOM.

"girl pass me my lash glue." alexandria said to skye as they stared in the mirror, doing their makeup together.

ever since they had been sticking up for each other left and right, they clicked.

"are y'all almost done in there? i really have to pee!" taylor whined from outside the door. skye and alexandria looked at each other, instantly rolling their eyes.

"just take a piss outside or something. not that big of a deal." skye said nonchalantly as she applied the highlighter to her nose, then some lip gloss to her lips.

"oh my fucking god." taylor groaned as she fell back on to the bed. it made it 10 times worse that they were forced to constantly wear beach attire. taylor just felt uncomfortable. especially with niggas like kentrell who love to pick on the skinnier girls.

"what's wrong now?" jania asked as she tried on about her 5th bikini, seeing which one she liked best. one may assume that she's trying so hard to look good for one of the guys but nope. simply just to make herself feel good.

"skye and alexandria hogging up the damn bathroom. probably fucking scissoring in there. gay ass bitches." taylor explained with an obvious tone of annoyance in her voice.

"okay, and? fuck them!" coi announced loudly so skye and alexandria could both hear. "gotta learn how to stick up for yourself." coi instructed as she picked the lock to the bathroom, instantly giving the bitchy ass duo a mean mug when the door opened. she found herself even more annoyed once she realized they had just been sitting there doing their makeup and probably gossiping too.

taylor thanked coi graciously for what did before running into the bathroom and finally peeing. she already feels like she's being bullied by the two girls, and she had no idea as to why. she never meant to be rude to them or anything, if she did.

taylor is a very quiet and shy girl who rarely speaks up for herself. she lets herself get stepped on, and she knows that. she feels weak, like everyone just uses her. her main purpose is to find an inner strength and power within herself, but she'll never be able to if she keeps letting herself get thrown around by these girls.

"we got only ten minutes before we have to leave y'all! anyone need help with a bikini? hair? makeup?" ally offered as soon as she had finished getting her own self ready.

"ally you look good girl." coi complimented, grabbing her hand and spinning her around. they're another two who became pretty good friends right off the bat. they're like the nice version of skye and alexandria.

"i think we're all good." alycia smiled after doing the last couple curls in her hair.

"okay... let's get there early. see what this little 'meetings' all about." said ally.

THE SEATING AREA. 9:05AM.

everyone reluctantly took a seat on the couches and chairs that were gathered outside, giving them a nice view of the beach.

skye and alexandria of course sat beside each other. ally and coi, jahseh and michael, stokeley and jarad, nick and taymor, yasmeen and alycia, kentrell and jahmier, and lastly, taylor and jania.

"i'm missing the point in this... what's the meeting for again?" nick questioned with an attitude. nick really doesn't understand the point in all this extra shit. he thinks they should be left alone with solo rooms, allowed to have sex with whoever they want, whenever they want, no feelings attached! that's what he thought he was walking into.

"funny you ask nick, considering all the things you've been mentioning this morning!" a robotic voice answered him almost immediately. everyone looked around in confusion, wondering who or what the hell that was.

"nah, which one of y'all niggas a fuckin robot?" michael questioned. everyone looked at him like he was dumb.

"prolly miss satan spawn. scary ass alien lookin bitch." jahseh pointed at alexandria which made all the guys laugh. alexandria flipped him off while slumping down in her seat. she was getting real sick of being called names due to her unique style. she felt everyone else there, especially out of the girls, was extremely cookie cutter and basic. that's to the eye atleast.

"enough!" the robotic voice cut their laughter off. everyone was still thoroughly confused, thinking this was a whole big game someone was playing.

"nah i'm deadass serious now? who the robot?" michael repeated.

"nigga ain't nobody a damn robot! just listen to the bitch and see what she gotta say." nick scolded, now being interested in what the robot knew already. he didn't know the point of the robot, but he was ready to find out.

"thank you guys for all showing up on time! i am a robot, but you can refer to me as alyssa. i watch and listen to everything that happens during your time here. and if you think you're not being watched at any point in time... you're wrong."

"when the fuck did i sign up for this god damn bullshit?!" jahmier shouted, throwing his hands up in the air. "some random robo bitch named alyssa gon watch me take a shit?! beat my dick?! beat some bitch doonies down?! the fuck type pervert creepy shit! this ain't no 'AlYsSa'! this some old nigga!" jahmier continued to rant.

everyone just kinda sat there not knowing what to say after his tangent, so everyone stayed silent while waiting for alyssa to continue.

"where the fuck you even at, 'aLySsA'?! i have trouble believing this shit. alyssa sound an awful lot like alexandria." michael looked around, trying to find another girl, but with no luck.

"nigga how many times do i have to explain myself?! i'm just a regular bitch who wears colorful shit. i'm not a alien or a robot, or a fuckin teenage mutant ninja turtle." alexandria snapped.

michael scoffed, being surprised a girl would keep testing him like she does. "keep yelling at me, i dare you. i guarantee you won't be talkin allat shit when i have yo ass pinned down—"

"not so fast michael! no 'pinning down' will be happening unless you're willing to get cash knocked off your prize." alyssa cut him off.

"am i the only one confused..? what cash prize are we talking about here?" yasmeen asked. "and why can't she get pinned down? let a bitch get some dick."

"nah you definitely not the only one confused. i came here to fuck bitches... that's it." stokeley confessed followed by a slight shrug. honesty's the best policy, right?

"nigga we all did. you not special." kentrell rolled his eyes. stokeley gave him a dirty look, then faced back toward the ocean.

"do you all wish to hear the rules of the retreat?" alyssa asked. everyone nodded followed by a ton of confused 'yes' and '..sure?' answers.

"first off, i wanna know where yo ass at though." jahseh demanded, which made michael nod in agreement. everyone else rolled their eyes and let out an obnoxious sigh.

"if y'all two ain't the slowest people i done ever met, ion know who is." stokeley criticized but covered his irritated tone by a slight laugh after, trying to sound less harsh.

"look in the middle of the table." alyssa instructed. so, everyone did exactly that, but that only caused more confusion for the group.

"so... you're a talking box." jahmier said plainly.

alyssa is indeed a box, but with much more purpose and technical attributes. we already talked about how she can hear audio, and there's cameras directly connected to 'her' and streamed all throughout the retreat. alyssa is always watching.

there are also small things placed inside the box that can be 'unlocked' and certain freedoms that can be attained as accomplishments (bonds) are made.

"well, in essence, yes jahmier. but, remember that i am much more than that also."

"i'm getting freaked out." he admitted.

"oh my god, dramatic ass nigga. ain't even that big of a deal." skye chimed in while fixing her posture in her seat. "what are those rules, alyssa? tell us." skye added.

everyone listened intently, just praying that they would still be able to partake in their ideals of fun.

"you guys are all competing for a 100,000 dollar prize." alyssa announced. all the girls looked at each other with raised eyebrows, suddenly being a little more interested in this whole thing. jania kept a smug look, being completely ready to win that shit.

"how do we get this money? we just live... or what?" stokeley questioned.

"well, you guys all have something in common." alyssa said. everyone scoffed and giggled, basically saying they didn't believe that whatsoever.

"i have nothing in common with fucking taylor." alexandria sneered. "completely different. so what's your point, 'aLySsA?!' huh?"

taylor sighed at the fact alexandria had to make a smart remark about her again. taylor was relying on the thought that alexandria may be jealous of her, but taylor couldn't think of a reason why she would be. maybe nicks right, hatin hoes...

"actually, you do. you're all the same in this sense—you struggle committing, you struggle keeping relationships, both platonic and romantic. and you guys struggle opening up!" alyssa explained.

everyone felt personally attacked, knowing that was 100% true. jahseh was wondering how in the hell alyssa had this information on him! he don't even talk to himself, he keeps everything in his head, and yet a fucking robot just summed up his whole life.

"who the fuck this hoe working for?" taymor quipped, tilting his head to the side with his eyebrows furrowed.

"yeah, you the feds alyssa?" nick inquired, matching taymor's pose.

"no. i am not the police nicholas." she responded. "but, as you all know, you came here with the idea this was one night stand, sex central, no feelings, no nothing, correct?" alyssa asked rhetorically.

everyone started to get real eager, wanting to hear the catch. jahseh and kentrell were nonstop bouncing their legs, michael kept huffing and puffing, alexandria kept picking at her nails, skye kept biting at her lip, needless to say... everyone was anxious.

"correct..." most of everyone answered.

"what if i told you, this was the opposite of that?" alyssa finally said. "here, you will be forced to complete tasks with the other gender without sexual contact. you will be forced to create actual bonds. spend quality time with each other... and as relationships grow with trust, genuineness, and the ability to be honest and open with each other, freedoms and privileges will unlock. but, alyssa knows when you're faking it. you can't fake your way to sex here."

everyone let out a loud sigh, rolling their eyes at the fact this just become a lot more difficult than they wanted it to be.

"but what if i don't care about genuine relationships?! i just wanna have fun!" yasmeen complained. she's a party girl, she doesn't care about feelings and 'quality time'. she's still young, what the fuck does it matter?! that's her view.

"that's how all of us feel. get over it." skye sneered. skye doesn't want to be invested in a relationship! she wants to focus on herself! while hooking up with random niggas... but that's besides the point! a one night stand is far different than a committed relationship, especially one that's not toxic.

skye has lots of trouble finding healthy relationships, or maintaining a healthy one. they seem to always become toxic for her, and she can't figure out why. therefore, she didn't see the point in continuing to try. she has felt like that for a long time now.

"so what happens if we fuck?" kentrell asked.

"every time someone kisses, has sex in any form, intimate touching, without any real bond, you get the idea... money will be deducted from the prize. not just for you, for everyone. obviously bigger breaks in the rules results in a bigger portion of money being taken. you guys will really have to work together to make this all work. it's a team thing, so i recommend getting to know each other!" the robot concluded.

"guys, do we all agree to not break the rules? a 100,000 is a lot of money. we can do this." ally egged on, making alycia and taylor nod their heads, then jarad too. jarad just wanted to find a couple friends. he genuinely had no issue with the task everyone thought was so difficult. it's literally only 30 days.

that made it very obvious who was committed to feeding into the game and following the rules, and who wasn't.

jahseh only laughed at the fact taylor seemed into the game. that must mean she's a rule follower. well, he plans on changing that.

"alyssa—question." said nick. "can i still beat my dick or...?"

skye scrunched up her face in disgust at the simple thought of nick doing that. she really does not like him, but he doesn't care because the feeling is 100% mutual.

"no. you may not. that will also result in a deduction of the prize money."

all the guys rolled their eyes, wanting to say how that's 'unfair', but decided not to.

"but, i recommend you guys get some nice clothes on. the first bonding will be eating lunch together, so, go get ready. we don't have too much time." alyssa ordered them. jahseh and michael rolled their eyes once again as they stood up.

everyone started to walk their way back to their condos. the guys going to theirs, the girls going to theirs.

cliques had already seemed to form mindlessly. jarad found it very difficult to fit in here, but he really appreciated stokeley's effort to make him feel like he did in fact, fit in.

kentrell was obviously the 'pretty boy', so jahmier decided his reputation with the ladies would be best if he stuck around him. but, the girls were too focused on their own drama 99% of the time to really even take in any of the guys looks at all.

especially alexandria and skye who are a confused mess, trying to figure out if the bond they already have is strictly 'friends' or more than that. the attraction between the two is definitely there, but they haven't actually voiced that. who knows if they ever will?

skye also wondered that since they're the same gender, if them having some fun would still be 'breaking the rules', since this game seems pretty straight to her.

nick and taymor do their own thing. they talk about video games and school. basic teenage boy shit. they were originally viewed as nerds solely from their braces, but now it's because of the topics they talk about too. some of the guys such as kentrell, jahseh, and michael already think nick and tay are gay for each other.

michael and jahseh are viewed as the two 'dumbasses' by just about all the girls and all the guys. they both have it in their minds that they're the 'geniuses' though.

"i can't believe this shit bro. if i was told this is how shit was gon go down, i woulda saved my time." michael told jahseh as they walked down a sandy pathway.

although jahseh didn't like michael at all in the beginning (not that he liked anyone else much more), he realized they're fairly similar and he's actually kinda funny. in a 'wow this nigga dumb' sort of way.

"on god. robo bitch trippin if she think imma form an actual bond with any of these hoes. they here for a reason, they hoes! ion even want em." jahseh remarked.

"facts. i'm really bout to say fuck the money and go on a dicking hoes down spree. they all pretty bad." michael admitted while turning around, watching all their asses in their bikinis as they walked up a small hill to their condo. "nigga look," he nudged jahseh.

"damn, jania ass so fat. i neeeed to get behind that." jahseh practically drooled over her lower half.

"facts. she ain't even my usual type but damn... shit perfect." michael agreed as they both turned back around.

"about the alyssa robot hoe..." jahseh brought up. "how the fuck she know when we fakin bonds? i'm really finna play the fuck out of shorties and fuck em, then dip. i'm not the one who need to be worrying about money anyway. only them broke hoes worried about that cash." jahseh summarized.

"we could really just hide it too! fuck bitches, then act like we don't know who broke the rules!" michael suggested. "then, weird niggas like jarad and jesus lovin bitches like alycia can't be mad we broke em."

"yo, i think we partners in crime." jahseh grinned, happy he found someone he can screw around with. "who you goin for first?"

"i'm going for alexandria first. wanna make her shut her bitchass mouth." michael answered confidently. "how bout you?"

"taylor fasho. she quiet and vulnerable, i'll be able to get shorty right where i want her in no time."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 7.3K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
463K 16.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
81.3K 4.7K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
588K 13.2K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.