Pokemon in Twisted Wonderland...

By derangedelectricfan

(Y/n) bid goodbye to her friends and allies as she embarks on a new adventure with Solgaleo, the Sunne Pokemo... More

INFO
Pokemon!
Pokemon!
Prologue
Racoon and a Crow
Magic & Pokemon
Voice Actress
She is Mad!
Rape Whistles
Ramshackle
Ghosts of Ramshackle
♥️One out of Four♥️
♠️Two out of Four♥️
A/N
A/N

The Chase

3.6K 138 110
By derangedelectricfan

"Dumb cat! He made me take his place!" Ace clenched his fists in anger. He was sure to give the racoon a good ol' beating. His eyes darted to the girl in irritation for not being able to watch over the racoon properly. (Y/n) noticed this but didn't do anything except look away to the place Grim must have gone. The auburn-haired male looked at Deuce.

"Hey umm, Juice?"

"It's not Juice! Deuce! Deuce!" He repeated his name. The sound of frustration was evident in his voice.

"You're partly responsible so help us catch that furball!" Ace pointed at him.

"He isn't responsible for this y'kno-" She couldn't complete her sentence when Ace placed his index finger in front of the girl's face, indicating for her to shut up.

"Shhh!! Quiet deadweight. I'm talking!"

Boy stop cutting me off and get your peanut butter smelling hands off my face!!!

Mimikyu glared at the male who dared insult his trainer. (Y/n)'s grip on him tightened a little bit, but not enough to hurt him. This action made him more worried for the girl and more angered by the boy. A dark aura surrounded him which made Ace and Deuce shiver.

"Why me?" Deuce pointed at himself, wondering why the stranger, well not exactly a stranger, before him asked him to catch another stranger who is a monster. He also did not forget the dark aura earlier, it left him a bit shaken up but disregarded the bloodlust as he was sure he did not offend anyone this time.

Maybe.

"Because this deadweight-" Ace gestured at (Y/n) with wide arms, who was currently playing with her 'doll' to help calm him down, "-Can't use magic so they don't count! AND HE IS BUSY PLAYING WITH HIS PRECIOUS LITTLE DOLL!" He made sure that the girl was able to hear his last statement, earning a kick to the shin.

Deuce sweatdropped at the duo. The navy-blue haired male lowered his head to face the person tugging on the sleeves of his arm. (Y/n) was dragging him out of the Hall of Mirrors or possibly, away from the auburn-haired male who held his shin in pain.

He sweatdropped once again.

Just what has he gotten himself into?

_______________________________________________________________________________

The three of them found Grim leaning on a tree, eating an apple from it in the courtyard. The racoon happily munched on the fruit, not knowing of the arrival of his henchman and two others. (Y/n) tiptoed towards Grim. Her footsteps made no sound as she ambled across the grass. Ace and Deuce did the same.

Unfortunately, Deuce had stepped on a twig.

The sound of a twig breaking alerted Grim. His ears twitched and turned his head to face the trio. Ace and (Y/n) slapped both their heads in unison while Deuce sweated bullets. A surprised look took over his face before he went on all fours, preparing to run.

"Heeey!" Ace pointed his magic pen at Grim threateningly. "Stop, you furball!"

"I ain't listening to your crap! Flame-head!" The racoon then ran away.

"Tch. Guess we have no choice but to chase him after all." Ace crossed his arms and sighed tiredly.

(Y/n) gently placed Mimikyu on the ground, stretching her legs and arms afterwards. She picked her Pokemon off the ground and hugged it close to her nonexistent chest. "That's what we've been doing the whole time, Ace."

The disguised female crouched down. She breathed in deeply before sprinting forward, leaving behind a cloud of dust. Ace and Deuce gawked at the show of speed. The auburn-haired male shook his head to snap out of his stupor. With a sigh, he breathed out, "This guy...Whatever," He turned to Deuce, who was still gawking at the direction you chased Grim at. "Follow me, Juice!"

At the mispronunciation of his name, he took his eyes off the place he was staring at and shouted at the Ace who was running to find the racoon and the girl.

"I TOLD YOU IT'S PRONOUNCED AS 'DEU'!!!"

________________________________________________________________________________

By the time the two boys caught sight of Grim, the racoon was struggling to escape from (Y/n)'s grip. The weird thing about the whole scene was the fact that her face had scratches on them, and her doll suddenly looked ready to commit murder.

Mimikyuu: My face always looks ready to commit murder. Tf you mean?

Deuce and Ace had a big smile on their faces when they saw this. They approached the two about to call for the both of them when the auburn-haired male tripped on a rock, bumping into Deuce, making the navy blue-haired male fall forward, rolling onto the grass.

Unfortunately, the direction he was rolling at was where (Y/n) is.

"Motherfu-"

The female couldn't even curse when Deuce collided with her body, her grip on Grim loosening because of this. The racoon took this as a chance to escape. While he landed on his paws to avoid getting hit by Deuce, Ace noticed his attempt to escape and cast a spell that made small explosions around Grim.

Meanwhile, both (Y/n) and Deuce groaned in pain. The female not so gently pushed Deuce away from her and stood up with shaky legs. She dusted some dirt on the sleeves of her arms and her pants before stretching a hand out for Deuce to take. The navy blue-haired man pulled himself up with the help of the (h/cette).

"I-I'm so sorry!" Deuce apologized. "If it wasn't for that Ace then I wouldn't have..."

"It's okay." (Y/n) lightly patted the male's shoulder. "Since, Ace isn't here. You can leave now."

Deuce stood there confused. 'You can leave now?' The boy's words resounded in his mind. (Y/n) watched the blue-haired boy's reaction with a blank look.

"Aren't we going to...Catch the racoon?"

"We, mostly Ace, forced you into catching Grim. You have no reason to help us at all. Meaning, you can leave and do whatever you want now." (Y/n) said, expecting the navy-blue haired to walk away. That sentence alone could make anyone who heard it think she didn't want them around. Yet Deuce still stood there, not even registering her words as he was in deep thought.

After a while, he spoke up, determinedly and unwaveringly staring at (Y/n)'s (e/c) irises, "Even so...I still want to help!"

The girl and her pokemon spared each other a glance that Deuce didn't notice, the two of them sweatdropped at the visible sparkles that appeared in Deuce's eyes. 'Are we in some kind of anime world?'

(Y/n) blinked her eyes twice to recollect herself and cocked her head to the side.

"And why is that?"

Deuce's eyes flickered with regret as memories of what he had done during his middle school years replayed in his mind. (Y/n) noticed this and thought, 'Don't tell me he's having an anime flashback right now.'

"I...I did lots of bad things in the past before." He started.

?

???

'Boi our friendship level isn't that high for you to tell me your backstory!!' The disguised female echoed in her mind. On the outside, a blank look stayed on her face as she watched the navy-blue haired teen struggle to find the words needed to explain the reason why he wanted to stay and help.

"That's why...Maybe doing this one little good deed would be my first step in becoming a better person."

"A-ah...O-okay..." (Y/n) felt her soul leave her body the more she listened to his story. She coughed into her fist and said, "I don't know what kind of bad things you used to do before and I won't pry. The fact that you want to change yourself...Makes me trust you...A bit. " The (h/c)-haired female pulled on the collar of a smiling Deuce and dragged him to the direction she saw Ace and Grim go.

Watching this interaction, Mimikyuu couldn't help but think, 'He's nice...Better than Ace at least. Maybe a (Y/n) x Blueberry boy would make a great ship...'

...

'Kuku, no way, I ship her with myself after all.'

The clothed pokemon in (Y/n)'s arms shook in uncontrollable cackles as he thought of the many ways to torture every boy, and possibly girls, that would dare try to steal his trainer from him.

Deuce was so lost in his thoughts of being able to help a schoolmate of his he barely even heard it. (Y/n) on the other hand, looked at her pokemon with a quizzical gaze, wondering what he was laughing about.

________________________________________________________________________

For the past few minutes, both racoon and Ace had run around in circles. Small explosions of white sparkles were cast by the one and only Ace Trappola in hopes of detouring Grim. Of course, he wouldn't use magic to try and hurt the racoon—ignoring the time he tried to attack Grim but ended up charring the statue of the Queen of Hearts. But he felt like if he ended up injuring Grim, the guy—(Y/n)—from before would strangle him.

His thoughts came to a close when an azure flame almost burned his face. "What the hell?!" He yelled in surprise, narrowly dodging the flame. Ace glared at Grim who was sticking his tongue out. "Are you trying to kill me?!?!"

Grim laughed at the auburn-haired man's shouts. He stuck his tongue out again and faced forward when he bumped into a solid, brick wall. "Funyaa....E-eh? Tuna angels?" Illusions of tuna cans with wings on them circled the racoon's head as he spun around in dizziness. He shook his head and snapped out of it, slapping his forehead.

Grim looked about ready to escape but he noticed there was nowhere else to go.

"Hieee?! It's a dead-end!" He flailed his small arms in panic. His ears twitched when he heard footsteps coming from one no—three people, one he was sure was Ace and the other two being-

"Henchman?!" Grim flinched backwards when he spotted his henchman staring at him with a dark gleam in her eyes. What's worse was that it looked like Mimikyuu was doing the same with his already messed up face on his cloth.

Behind (Y/n), Deuce, the poor boy, looked pale as a ghost as he was being dragged by the collar. Why did he decide to help her again? The navy-blue haired boy would ask himself repeatedly, regretting his life choices. His posterior was burning from the friction of the p

"Heeey! Stop, the furball over there!" Grim turned around again to see that Ace was running towards him, sweating and panting heavily. 'What should I do?! I'm cornered! HOW CAN I ESCAPE CLEANING DUTIES NOW?!' Grim internally screamed.

"Alright! And then-"

""I'll restrain you using magic-!!"" Both Ace and Deuce said at the same time, pointing their magic pens at Grim. At that moment, both looked at each other in confusion.

Ace narrowed his eyes at Deuce, "Can you stop covering me? Don't get in the way!"

"You don't get in my way!" Deuce barked back, an irk mark on his head.

While the both of them were arguing, Grim whisper-yelled a quiet 'Now!' and walked around the two of them to escape. (Y/n) caught sight of this and pushed the two boys in front of her to cut off their argument.

"Why don't the both of you not get in my way and help me catch Grim who has escaped." (Y/n) deadpanned, using Mimikyu to bonk both their heads.

"Huh? The furball is just...Right..." Ace pointed at the spot Grim was not at. The two idiots continued staring at the spot with gaping mouths until the disguised female placed both her hands, whilst still keeping Mimikyu in her arms, under the chins of both males and twisted them to face the racoon who was still in their line of sight, tiptoeing away.

Grim became aware of their stares and flinched. Then, dashed away to who knows where.

"Ah- Wait-!"

Before Ace could finish his sentence, Deuce cast a spell that made a small rock hit Grim at his hind leg. The racoon, thinking he was finally able to escape his punishment bumped into someone's legsーparticularly, (Y/n)'s legs. Before he could make a mad dash for it, he felt himself being lifted in the air by the scruff.

Grim struggled, shouting thousands of whines; mostly being 'Let me go!'s and 'I don't wanna clean!'. (Y/n) deadpanned at him and hugged him using her free arm, much to Mimikyuu's dismay.

"Ku-kyuu..."

Whatever the Pokemon had said angered Grim if there was any other reason why the racoon tried scratching the cloth covering Mimikyuu's true form. In response to the racoon's failed attempts of attacking him, he let out an almost quiet cackle of his own.

When (Y/n) saw the two approaching figures of Ace and Deuce, she immediately shushed the two, temporarily stopping their banter.

Ace and Deuce panted with their hands on their knees due to all the running. The auburn-haired teen wiped the sweat off his face as he questioned the girl, "H...how are you...," He took a moment to catch his breath,", So fast...?"

"I have travelled around islands, countries, almost every place back at my home on foot since I was 10...I think. I can't remember since, at Alola, the standard age for starting your journey and receiving your first Pokemon is at the age of 11...But then again, I didn't receive my first pokemon in Alola..."

Both the boys stared in confusion at the girl who kept on talking. Her voice turned into mumbles as she tried recalling some of the things she did in her first journey. Ace and Deuce didn't remember anything (Y/n) said except that she travelled around countries and islands at the age of 10.

""So you travelled all by yourself when you were only 10 years old?!?!""

"Yep."

"Ugh. I'm not even going to ask."

"Where were your parents?" Deuce asked with a frown, almost feeling bad for the girl. The thought of his mother leaving him alone at the age of 10 made him sad. Even though, his mother was too much of a worrywart to let him travel all alone.

(Y/n) went silent. A blank look overtaking her previous thoughtful one. Grim noticed his henchman's discomfort and stopped scratching her arms, "Oi! Blueberry! Stop asking my servant questions! Ace still needs to clean the windows!!!"

'Ahh! Damn it, and here I thought they'd forget about me the more they talked...' Ace clicked his tongue in annoyance and scratched his neck, "Yeah, yeah. Let's go Captain pretty boy and...Annoying furball..."

"I heard that you flame-head!!" Grim turned away and crossed his tiny arms in front of the white fluff on his chest. When he looked up, he found an almost unnoticeable smile on (Y/n)'s face. She mouthed the words 'thank you' to him. Mimikyu also gave him a grateful nod which also surprised him. "W-What's with those looks of yours! It's making me embarrassed!!" He huffed and looked away from them then pointed to the cafeteria.

"Henchman! Carry me to the cafeteria!" He ordered.

"Yes sir."

Ace stood up from his crouching position and turned his back away from the other three, (four, if you include Mimikyu), and started walking back to the cafeteria. (Y/n) was about to follow him until she stopped and looked at Deuce with that blank gaze of hers.

The navy-blue haired boy was about to ask why she stopped until the girl leaned closer to him. His breath hitched a little at the closeness of their faces. A small and almost unnoticeable tint of pink on his cheeks grew darker as the face of what he called a pretty boy reflected in his peacock green eyes.

"Thanks."

She said and stepped away from him to give him some space. She started jogging back to Ace and shoved him forward from his back which almost made him fall face flat to the ground. (Y/n) didn't bother to listen to the profanities that left his mouth. Grim tried scratching his face but was held back by the unseen shadow hands of Mimikyu.

For some reason, Deuce felt giddy inside. Hearing a 'thanks' instead of an apology or pleas made him happy. The reminder of apologies and pleas of students he beat up before crushed that small feeling of happiness but he appreciated it. He helped one person today.

That was okay for him.

Deuce started to head back to his dormitory.

"Oof!"

Well, he was about to until he tripped on something. The Spade cursed and let out a groan and stood up, he resisted the urge to scream curses at whoever or whatever he tripped on but froze. His eyes trailed down to meet the beady eyes of a little bird with stubby, downy, yellow wings and a body covered with orange feathers.

'Torchic!'

A/n: Boring chapter and late update because school sucks and I almost missed the deadline haha..... And I'm suffering from linear equations and I became worse bcoz they decided to put fractions in it too.

I'm still waiting for our Christmas break so I can end my suffering but yeah.

Also, IM RAGING BECAUSE IM ABOUT TO TURN AR30 I DONT WAnT MY WORLD LEVEL TO BE 3. I LOST THE 50/50 AT THE HU TAO BANNER TO MONA. I GOT THOMA, SAYU, AND DIONA BUT I NEVER GOT HU TAO.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 1.2K 63
[Will be edited eventually] I couldn't wait to go on a journey and become Champion of Johto. It would've been a dream come true, achieving a goal som...
50.4K 1.5K 32
Levy Prescott, Known for her travels in regions and the champion of kanto she now travels the world it catching, battling, and researching Pokémon an...
68.5K 2.3K 36
[ " 𝗖𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗔𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗳𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝘀 𝗷𝗼𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗜 𝗽𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝘁�...
87.3K 2.1K 22
Your name? (Y/N) Sycamore. The problem? You don't know this. As the 14-year-old daughter of Pokémon Professor Augustine Sycamore, himself, life was p...