My First Thug

By theOGXavierReJean

Noami Parker is a girl who just moved to Louisiana from Georgia. Trayvon Lucas is a well known drug dealer in... More

My First Thug
Chapter ONE.
Chapter TWO.
Chapter THREE.
Chapter FOUR.
Chapter FIVE.
Chapter SIX.
Chapter SEVEN.
Chapter EIGHT.
Chapter NINE.
Chapter TEN.
Chapter ELEVEN.
Chapter TWELVE.
Chapter THIRTEEN.
Chapter FOURTEEN.
Chapter FIFTEEN.
Chapter SIXTEEN.
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter EIGHTEEN.
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter TWENTY.
Chapter TWENTYONE.
Chapter TWENTYTWO.
Chapter TWENTYTHREE.
Chapter TWENTYFOUR.
Chapter TWENTYFIVE.
Chapter TWENTYSIX.
TWENTYEIGHT.
TWENTYNINE.
THIRTY.
THIRTYONE.
THIRTYTWO
THIRTYTHREE.
THIRTYFOUR.
THIRTYFIVE.
Chapter THIRTYSIX.
Chapter THIRTYSEVEN.
Chapter THIRTYEIGHT.
Chapter THIRTYNINE
Chapter FORTY.
Chapter FORTYONE.
Chapter FORTYTWO.
Chapter FORTYTHREE.
Chapter FORTYFOUR.
Chapter FORTYFIVE.
Chapter FORTYSIX.
Chapter FORTYSEVEN.
Chapter FORTYEIGHT.
Chapter FORTYNINE.
Chapter FIFTY.
STILL MY THUG!

TWENTYSEVEN.

85.6K 2K 871
By theOGXavierReJean

.....one week later

Trayvon's POV

I was sitting here on the porch with CJ smoking a blunt when Kellie called me.

"What?" I answered.

"Nothing, what you doing baby?" she answered.

"I ain't yo baby and what the hell do you want?"

"You know I'm really tired of that Noami girl always in our way. So, she finna get dealt with. Finna start up some mess and see if she's bold enough to meet us up at the park." she said then hanging up.

That girl just can't get right. I told CJ what was happening and we left. I text Noami and told her what's up.

We pulled up to the park and everything was normal. Fifteen minutes later Faith's car pulled up next to mines. Noami got out with Destiny, Diamond, and of course Faith. I got out the car and Noami and I was face to face.

"Hey baby." I said getting closer so that she was leaning on the car.

"Faith, you parked a little to close." she stuttered.

She looked down at me and bit her lip then looked down at my pants. I already knew what was going through her head and what she wanted.

"Miss daddy?" I whispered into her ear.

"Yeah, I do. But daddy got a dog he needs to get rid of." she said looking at Kellie.

Kellie had a crowd with her. Noami and the girls walked to where she was and I followed behind with CJ.

"Imma tell you this one last time. Stay away from my man." Kellie said.

No matter how many times you tell this girl you not her baby or man she doesn't listen.

"Girl, imma tell you this one last time. He's my man, even when we off he still mine. And if he was yo man why he over here by me? Plus, I ain't even come to talk." Noami said.

"You a dumb b*tch." Kellie said.

Noami punched her and she fell to the ground holding her what is now a bloody nose.

She got up and walked away and so did we. Before Noami got into the car I stopped her.

"I wanna go out and no ain't an answer." I said.

"Okay." she said then getting into the car.

It was kind of a surprise for her just to get her back a little. I went to go pick her up and she was laying down in her sweats.

"Come on Noami. Let's go." I said grabbing her arm.

"Tray, it's only 3:15 and I'm not ready." she said.

"It doesn't matter all you need is your phone." I said putting her in the car.

"Here put this on." I said holding up a bind fold.

"No."

"We not going anywhere unless you put this on."

She took it from my hand and put it on. I road us to an airport where there was a private plane waiting. I guided Noami up the stairs and sat down and sat her on my lap.

"TRAY, WHERE ARE WE?" she yelled.

I almost put earphone on her so she wouldn't hear the plane noises. Before I answered I took off her pants, underwear, and shirt. She had nothing but a bra on.

I sat her on top of yeah you know and she let out a soft moan. By that time the plane was in the air. I took off the earphones then the blindfold.

"What the hell Tray!" she screamed trying to get up but I grabbed her waisted.

"Just calm down and relax and ride daddy. It's just a plane that's in the air." I conviced.

"I hate you, you know that."

"Well, prove it." I said grabbing her waist and motioning her up and down.

We started to kissed and I took off her bra and started to suck on her boobs and neck. Then she started to go faster. I threw my head back and she started to bite on my neck.

Hours later we finished up and started eating.

"Can you tell me where we are going?" she asked looking out the window.

"No, it's a surprise."

"But it's dark out there."

"We'll make there in the morning."

She sat there and turned on the radio. 'Ride' by SoMo was on. She looked over towards me and just stared.

"What?" I asked.

"I thought you wasn't going to fck me again." she said.

"I didn't, you fcked me." I said.

"Haha. I don't hate you, you just took me by surprise."

"Come here."

She came and she sat on my lap.

"I know you don't hate. I love you to the death of me girl and I want you to know that. Yeah, I fcked up but I'm still here and so are you." I said looking into her eyes.

"I love you too baby." she said kissing me.

We layed in the chair and cuddled then fell asleep.

The flight attendant woke us up saying that we was at our destinantion. I woke up Noami and put on some clothes.

"Tray, I have no clothes" she said.

"You do." I said grabbing her hand.

I blind folded her again and got into a cab. I opened the door to our rented house and took the blind fold from off of her. Her mouth dropped.

"OH MY GOSH!" she yelled.

"Tray, this is amazing." she continued saying.

It was a half glass house with the beach outside. I took her to the master bedroom and then opened up the closet.

I have been planning this since school was out. My sister is the one who bought all the clothes for her.

"Tray, this is just amazing." she said letting go of my hand walking around.

"Get ready and I'll be outside."

"Okay."

Noami's POV

I was sitting in the closet thinking. First, I didn't know what to put on and second why did I just give in to him. Lastly, knowing that I killed his baby, will actually kill him.

I picked out a pair of orange highwaisted shorts, black see through shirt and black sandals with a bow. I curled my hair, put on mascara and nude lipstick and walked out to where Tray was.

"You ready?" he said looking me up and down.

"Yeah, I guess."

He grabbed my hand and walked me outside to where a limo was waiting for us.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Why do you wanna know?" he questioned.

"Because, my life might be on the line." I said.

"Don't worry, you're always safe with me." he said wrapping his arm around me.

"I thought I was." I said in my head.

An hour later we pulled up to a restaurant called Si Señor. We got out the car and walked in.

"Welcome to Si Señor" the host said welcoming us.

"Right this way." she said showing to our table.

It was a VIP section on the second floor.

"Wow, this is amazing." I said as Tray pushed in my chair for me.

"May, I get you something to drink?" the waitress asked.

"We will like a coconut margaritas." Tray answered.

"Excuse me, may I ask you a question?" I asked the waitress.

"Sure."

"Where I am."

"You are at Si Señor one of the top restaurants in Punta Mita, Mexico." she said walking away.

"Mexico!" I semi yelled at Tray.

"Haha, relax we'll be home next week." he said.

"Next week? Did you forget my best friend is visiting me?" I asked.

"No, she's fine with yo brother." he answered.

The waitress brought us our drinks and took out order.

I drunk the margarita and it ews strong as hell.

"Are you trying to get me drunk?" I asked.

"Maybe." Tray answered laughing.

We got our food and ate it. When we was done we took a walk on the beach.

"I can't believe I'm in Mexico." I said.

"Well, believe it."

"I have something to ask you." I said.

Tray stopped and looked at me.

"Why did you do it?" I asked.

"Do what?"

"You know what I'm talking about." I said.

"Noami, I don't know." he said rubbing his face.

"I just wanna know, what did I do wrong." I said with tears forming in my eyes

"Baby, you didn't do nothing wrong. I was just being a guy and didn't realize what I had." he said bring me into a hug.

After that we went home and watched a movie until we fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 297 44
Kira Davis always kept up this good image that her parents want her to be. Living in small town out of Virginia, her parents are the very well known...
650K 20K 54
22 year old August Alsina, was the youngest King Pin in New Orleans. He had it made, the cars, the clothes, fancy house, cars, girls, you name it! Bu...
611K 28.4K 31
"With him it wasn't about the material shit, or the money. He captured my heart with his..." Growing up in the care of her grandmother because her mo...
3.4K 99 15
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Under her brother's shadow, Ashanti has done everything he's ever asked. She ran the game with him with not even a complain...