Present days - OnlyOneOf

By dallaepriday

๊•คin which world are we again? How is she became our guardian all of the sudden? ๊•คbut-she was; before this li... More

- Introduction -
- Read this -
- chapter 1 -
- chapter 2 -
-chapter 4-
-chapter 5-

- chapter 3 -

18 3 8
By dallaepriday

Author's POV

The day has come for the guys. Especially, Wookjin. He's been waiting for this day. The day they meet the woman. Hera. Again. And he's just as excited as everyone, except...

"Wookjin this mf, can you believe him?!" Taeyeob shouts while stomping towards his Hyungs. His Hyungs :👁👄👁

"What is it?" Jisung asked trying not to laugh at how weird Taeyeob's walk. The others are preparing themselves for the visit.

"He didn't sleep last night and he kept saying Hera's name like a crazy dumb sh*t!" He pointed at Wookjin, who's ready enough to step out of the house. The pointed guy looks at Taeyeob and then back at his phone.

"And the problem is?" Kyubin asked while grabbing the car key.

"I can't sleep!" He shouts once again, almost ruining his hair but he knows he should dress well for the woman. Gentleman 🥰.

"Then sleep in the car Hyung" Wookjin said slightly yawn.

"Isn't the same!" Taeyeob said. He then rushed to the door as well as the others.

"Now let's just go and not keep her waiting" Taeyeob then open the door and take a glance at everyone. They nod and walk behind him.

They get in the car and buckle up. Because it is important to buckle up before going anywhere you silly. Take a notes 📝

At the Café 08:30 AM

The 7 guys arrive at the Café, they parked and get ready to step out. Wookjin as always pull out the nearest mirror he could reach and starting to caress his face. Him being himself 🤡

"Dayum you look very handsome today" He mumbled but still heard by the others🤡Everyone roll their eyes.

"Yeah when I look at it with a straw" Junhyung said making the sweater guy pouting. The others just chuckled, obviously Taeyeob loving it.

"No but you guys should prepare too, she needs to see some beautiful view in the very first morning" Wookjin said while smiling. He look at the others and then nodding to them, signaled them to get out and meet her.

"Alright get ready to make a new friend" Jisung said and pulling out the seatbelt. Taeyeob then snickered. Making the older one confused.

"Yeah Hyung, wait until you fall in love with her" Taeyeob said while chuckling with everyone. Except Jisung who's not into it.

"I'm not like Wookjin" He said making the mentioned guy look back at them.

"You're just jealous hyung" Wookjin adjusting his coat and begin to walk in the Café while smiling. Proud of it.

"Back at it again with the confidence" Taeyeob said gaining a sigh from everybody.

They all begin to walk behind Wookjin. Joining him to meet the woman. Not to spill out the tea, they look like a walking model but honestly nervous inside 💀 and they're still in-front of the Café. not inside😭

"Okey let's go" Jisung letting out a small breath and walk with the others.

They pull the door- to be specific it's Wookjin who is pulling the door while everyone walks behind him.

They walk in slow motion as if they're doing some tiktok videos with Itzy's 'Shoot!' as a bgm🤠 jk🤠

They walk pass the door and luckily they're the first to arrive in the Café. There's no one except them and oh how happy Wookjin is to see the woman again—greeting them.

The bell rings signaling the woman that some customers are coming in "Good morning misters! Welcome to our Café"

As always, she's taking care the cashier and in charge of the counter. She smiles making the 7 guys melt at how beautiful she is. No ❌but ❗️seriously 😩she 💄is ✋so 👌beautiful 🥰

😃I'm praising you guys😃

"Wow yeah she is beautiful" Kyubin said trying to believe what he just saw. Jisung just nod, agreeing with it.

"No"
"she is very stunning" Youngsoo said making the 'o' face like this 😮 or this 😦 and Junhyung joining the chat too.

"And are we gonna stand here until the sun is set?" Seungho who didn't talk much, walked to the counter along with Wookjin and Taeyeob leaving the other 4.

But Seungho knew he feel the same way towards her. I mean after he stepped in and look at her closely, he couldn't agree less. She is indeed—beautiful.

"Hello misters—ah! You both come back! And bringing your..I suppose they were the one who won the bet?" Hera greeting them with smile and talks a little-then starting to nudge the menu for them to choose.

"Hello again miss Hera" Wookjin smile back at her, then put his elbow in the counter for him to get a better view of her. Also he manage to move his eyebrow up and down 🤠

"I wonder-have you miss me?" He then smirk making her chuckle and shakes her head.

"Not yet sir" she said making Taeyeob and Seungho snort at Wookjin.

"Alexa play 'The Sound of Silent' by Simon and Garfunkel" Junhyung who's behind them before, now silently standing beside the three of em—while insulting the youngest🥰

"Hey! She said 'not yet' which means someday she will!" Wookjin said. Okay dude chill🤠

Everyone just chuckled and gathering up in the counter to 😩finally😩order something.

They pick each different drinks and some cakes to eat with. The woman just smiling trough it—she is happy to get a good amount of orders, but she is particularly tired at how much she should smile and laugh at their jokes. What a bunch of clowns🤡 can't you guys see she is tired—anyway,

They pay the separated bill and sit just right besides the counter—just a little bit further to the window. So they could see her 😩👌

"See what I told you guys?"  Wookjin chuckled making Taeyeob scoffed. They roll their eyes as always—well what he said was right after all.

"Yeah only this time I'm agreeing with you" Junhyung said making the young one chuckles —and smirking tbh.

"But anyone would think the same if she's this beautiful" Kyubin said making everyone agree with it.

"Did you say she was familiar? Cause I think you're right" Seungho then tilting his head towards Wookjin, making the boy nod his head.

"Have we all met her?" Jisung asked while thinking.

"No—but she is really familiar like hell" Taeyeob finally added.

Wookjin then chuckled "see what I said was right! You guys should have believed me" — once again, they roll their eyes. Now how much did they roll their eyes🤠?

"Alright you win flirty boy" Kyubin said.

"Look how big his head is" Youngsoo joked while pointing at Wookjin head 😩 Wookjin, aren't you tired yet?💀

"Guys give him some breath" Taeyeob laugh and so does everyone. 🤡 🤡🤡

—————✨

They talk and sometimes play their phones while waiting for the drinks and cakes.

Little did they know, many girls are watching them. But Wookjin—he knew they were watching him. He obviously knows that he's handsome—well all of them are handsome 🥺👌 and this is normal for them.

"Wookjin shut your ass and drop that smile" Taeyeob once again quipping him while the boy just shrugged and back to giving 'em girls the 'smile'.

"He sure is a narcissist" Junhyung smile a bit while silently enjoying the attention he got and so does everyone.

Seungho in the other side, looking at Hera. He watch her prepare the cakes alone, busy with the customer. He sure wants to help but he knew he can't— he doesn't even know how to do it and he still wants to help? Nah, that could make things worse 😔✋

Many people are coming in to the Café and she is alone—well Jay is in the kitchen and bar, but she still manages to run the cashier. This is normal for her though 👌

But little did she know, the boys wanted to talk with her. Like get to know her more. Because she is that familiar. THAT familiar.

"She is pretty busy yeah?" Kyubin then said making everyone nods.

"Well the first time we met her, the Café wasn't this busy so it was easy to talk with her" Wookjin said.

"Let's talk with her after work"
"We can't talk if she's busy—after all we could spend some time tonight" Seungho explain to them.

What Seungho said was right, she's busy and they could meet up again after their shift at work tonight. They just hope that her shift ends at the same time as theirs.

So that's why they should—

"Wookjin!" And just right in time their order is ready. Funfact: they're actually fought for whom to be called for the order, played Rock;Paper;Scissors and Wookjin won😌👌

As the author just said, they should actually—
"I'll ask her number"
Yes, Wookjin just said what author was talking about 😃 They should ask her number so they could meet tonight—well, to get to know her more too🤠

"Good idea—" Wookjin just smiled at Jisung and run to her after knowing his name was called.
"and don't freaking hide it from us!" Jisung then shouts. Sighing.

Well what did you expect from him 😩✋? he definitely hide it and spend his time in the counter while flirting with her—and another girls too 😭

"This mf-"
Taeyeob silently mumbled—calm your ass bby 😔

Wookjin arrives at the counter and their eyes meet. Well this ain't kdrama but- 😃let's continue a little.

"Hi again and this is your order, Wookjin-ssi" she smiles at him and as you know he smiles back at her. Okay love birds continue the story please—

"Thank you, and Hera?" Wookjin hesitating at first but he ask her anyway. She looks at him curiously but kinda in a rush too.

"Can i have your number? Um-we kinda need it" oh look at him being shy and trying to use his friends as a shield 😔🤌

"Yeah sure!"

Oh?

"Nice!"

Well done Wookjin.

—𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘇—

↷ 𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯! 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 🤠
↷ 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘴𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 !
↷𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘰𝘸'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳? 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥? 𝘪 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘫𝘪𝘴, 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 😩- 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣 𝘪𝘵!
↷𝘈𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴, 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘲𝘶𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘦 ♥︎

"𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳"
©𝘋𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘦𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺

𝚂𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

©

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 91 21
What would you do if you met the one person you have been waiting for? The one that made your heart race on a screen, only to be seen but never touch...
1.9K 196 29
A girl who loves K-pop and her favorite group is "BOYNEXTDOOR", thinks that they are all different and it's hard for her to choose a bias among the...
281K 13.9K 26
A Girl name Jeon Junghyeon was told that she would marry someone the one day. But, she didn't even know the man and she didn't want to get married. A...
20.9K 1.4K 22
Y/N, a girl who was living her life happily until that one incident made her life miserable. She lost her everything. Even her will to live. But in t...