KILLSHOT BABY | stiles stilin...

By sunkissed-poet

he knew how wicked love left him blind. ©sunkissed-poet 2024 teen wolf | season 1 - 3 stiles stilinski x fem... More

─ act one
zero ─ to be reborn
one ─ already burned
two ─ deal with the devil
three ─ calculated calamity
four ─ drowning
five ─ kintsugi
six ─ old friends
seven ─ dead of winter
eight ─ i wish, i wish, i wish
nine ─ a forgettable night
ten ─ sea glass
eleven ─ what does a liar do when he is dead?

KILLSHOT BABY

3.8K 118 97
By sunkissed-poet

©astrodevils 2021.
━━━━ when the lines between who you are and who you don't want to be begin blur, what will you do?

❝ the more i kiss you, the more i want to hate you. ❞

KILLSHOT BABY
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

stiles stilinski x fem!oc
frenemies with benefits

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

teen wolf s1-3

book one

━━━━ 'my heart is cold to protect me from the future....'

'....my mind is frozen to heal from my past.'

in which a girl and her friends uncover another side to their small town...

༻❁༺

...and finds herself falling for a boy she never thought she would

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ SYNOPSIS

It was a slow fall. He should've listen to all the warning. The stories of the people who fell for her spells and barely came out breathing. She even warned him, "think of me and you'll wish you hadn't." But he had went through it once before. And he knew how wicked love left him blind.

Each day it became harder to keep her from infiltrating his mind with the littlest of things. It was a hard fall. He wished he listened. His heart could barely take another second, beating with love for her. He may have went through it before, but none could have compared to her. She was a lethal poison of her own making.

She lined the barrel of her gun to his pounding heart. Her gun vibrated for each beat. A glossy lip smirk tugged his stomach to drop. Her eyes contorted the organ within a blink. She was a desperado, and he wanted nothing more than for her to ruin him. A twisted pleasure. Stiles Stilinski wanted Neviah Degrace to shoot her kill shot, to save him from her dangerous love.

That was her purpose, her reason for creation. To be the commander of love. To pick and choose who would be blessed (or cursed) with the everlasting admiration for her. With her bullets made from her eternal body, they would be hers. Neviah was born to be loved with starry eyes, cared for with feather hands.

Stiles believed he could be the one to gaze at her with only love, to hold her gently because that is what she deserved. Then, he dropped her in fear of her safety. There she fell, just like her victims. Maybe it was karma, or maybe it was fate for her to break at the hands of someone she allowed into her bones. She let him observe the fragile parts of herself in return for his.

It gave him access to all the ways to break her. Where he lined his gun above her pleading eyes. A mournful frown gave her the good-byes she would never hear from the lips she once called hers.

In true fairytale fashion, everything came full circle. The bad guy finally receiving the long awaited revenge.

To die by his kill shot.

starring!

neviah degrace savannah smith

sixteen. sagittarius. pansexual.

and!

malikai alexander [undecided]
harley thompson lovie simone
damian degrace idris elba

━━warning!

mentions of death, mental issues/illnesses, sexual interactions. descriptive writing of torture, fighting, blood, unhealthy coping mechanism (e.g. alcoholism, sex, etc.), ptsd, pyschosis, etc.

extra trigger warnings will be added for chapters that need them. feel free to ask for trigger warnings for specific triggers here.

━━reminder!

like most of my fics, the story will not revolve around the relationship and the other partner. this story is about neviah as well as her relationship with stiles. please keep that in mind.

━━disclaimer!

i do not own teen wolf or any of its characters. all credit goes to jeff davis, mtv and everyone else who helped create the show. i only own neviah and any other original characters in this along with their storylines. i also own the storyline and characterization of harley, but all credit goes to jeff davis for the "base" of harley.

━━additional!

please do not steal/plagiarize from this story or any of my others. gaining inspiration is perfectly fine, as well as wanting to use a specific scene. if you do this, know you do not have to get credit.

━━a/n!

hello! im so excited for you guys to meet neviah, mal, and all my other original characters. i freakin' love teen wolf but i've always found it hard to create a plot that fits in this world as well as fits my way of writing. i have so much faith that this story will work, especially from all the support i've been getting from my tiktok edits of this book. so thank you <3

also harley thompson is my version of our girl who was wrongly done in the show. since we never got much of harley's personality from the show, i've created her anew. basically she's my oc but not really. i hope you guys love her and enjoy how she is!

━━6/5/22

hi! original malikai was played by archie renaux but he's problematic, so I switched the face claim to undecided because i cant find a face claim who fits. malikai is half-indian and half-white, bleached blonde hair and 6'1. so feel free to imagine him however as long as you stay within that description (it'll change overtime ofc)

republish start: november 27th, 2021
end:
edit:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94K 1.8K 29
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
851K 45.3K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
745K 29.1K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
937K 16K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...