𝐐𝐮𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐚 [Bnh...

By musei_thoughts

❝Hᴇʏ! Gᴇᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɪɴsᴛᴀɴᴛ!❞ -Cʟᴀss ᴘʀᴇᴢ ʏᴇʟʟᴇᴅ ᴀs sᴏᴏɴ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴀɴ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʟɪᴍʙᴇᴅ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ... More

𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎:
𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐎𝐗.
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
Author's note :D
27.
28.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔.
36.

29.

426 24 8
By musei_thoughts

"Sleep is a curse, and yet a curse I need to live." 

                                                 -Steven Universe.

3rd POV

Heroes, ambulances, medics, and victims littered the Fujikawa bridge of Shizuoka prefecture.

A recent accident had occurred as a outcome of a villain attack on the bridge. The criminals were all armed with non-registered (Aka, Illegal) support items.

Heroes that were nearby was called in to deal with the situation.  With those heroes being Fatgum and his interns, things would've been easy, but situation turned sour when three children were held hostage.

Feeling confident that they were equipped with the support items, the villains decided to play rough.

And like in any decisions in life, sacrifices needed to be made.

Kirishima knew that.

Tamaki knew that.

"We'll free these brats if one of you step right in and let us beat you up to a pulp without fighting back!"

The villain yelled.

Seeing the childrens' frightened faces, a certain strawberry blonde female takes a deep breath and stepped in.

"I'll do it! Let them go and do whatever you want with me!"

Tamaki and Kirishima wanted to oppose her decision but their voice had failed them as they helplessly stood their ground.

The leader smirked and sent his men to return the children. As soon as the rest of the civilians were out of the scene, everything resumed.

"Whatcha waitin' for, Pretty girl? A deal is a deal." He smirked.

The female walked closer to them and stood in front of the villains, a determined look present on her face.

The leader laughed boisterously for a long while, tilting his head back before looking down at her.

"Game over, Heroes."

He brought his fist across her face, sending her flying to the other side of  the bridge, only inches away from falling off.

"Fatgum! Help her!"

Kirishima looked at his mentor, pleading for him to step in, but the hero just stared blankly at the scene.

Ahiru stood up after wiping the blood off her lips and walked back to the villains.

Smirking at her submissiveness, the villains beat her up one after the other, not wasting a millisecond.

Tamaki had his arms around his head as his body shook with fear, watching his friend suffer.

"Stop..." He cried.

"please, Stop..." They cried.

"Stop it...

Stop it..

Stop it!

STOP IT!

STOP IT!

STOP IT!!!"

Tamaki shot up from bed with a startled gasp. Panting, he held his head in his arms, processing his dream.

But before he could, he forgot fragments of it and eventually calmed down with a blank mind.

Though, the uneasy feeling remained in his chest. Tamaki got up and went downstairs to wash his face and get ready for the day.

This week is another internship week for the U.A students, in which he wasn't quite excited about.

(A/n: Though, I'm not following the major parts of the manga, only the fun and minor stuff. Its kinda stressful to follow the manga since it took me a long time to accept and take in all the information and happenings. I was a big mess for almost a month.)

After washing his face and brushing his teeth, he sat down with his friends for breakfast.

"Tamaki, your going to intern with Fatgum again, right?" Nejire asks with her mouth full of rice.

"Yeah..."

After breakfast, they all got dressed and headed to the train station.

.

.

.

With the first years...

Everyone was waiting for the train, conversating with each other to pass time.

"Your gonna love working with him! He's so cool and manly! And strong too!" Kirishima said to Tetsutetsu.

The grey haired male decided to intern with the redhead to learn his ways and be manly together.

Aizawa grabs the first years' attention, "I know it's last minute but, is anyone willing to take her with you to your internships?" He said, pulling Ahiru by her collar as she nibbles on a bagel with an unamused look on her face.

Having her dragged by Aizawa was basically a routine to her.

.

.

.

1st (Ahiru's) POV

"Principal Nezu thought it would be best if she were given a wider range of education, having her learn from heroes other than the ones in campus."

'Hah. Liar >:('  The Principal never said such a thing.

"Your tryna get rid of me just because I electrocuted Denki. I mean- How would I even know if that's possible, his quirk is electricity?!" I  crossed my arms, rolling my eyes at my hobo duncle.

I just wanna stay at home, read fanfics and cry myself to sleep :(

"No. You are going with them for the week and be productive." Mr. Aizawa glared at me.

I just zoned out. 'If your leg was cut off, where would you feel pain? Your leg, right?

But how can you feel pain in your leg if it was cut off? 🤔'  

"You can take turns with her or whatever. As long as you keep an eye on her, that's all that matters for now."

Someone asked a question-not that I care- and Mr. Aizawa turned to me, still dragging me by my collar.

"Are you okay with that?

I unconsciously nod my head and felt myself get carried away by strong, hard, but gentle arms.

Not caring who it was, I mooshed my face onto the person's warm chest and closed my eyes.

But before I could drift off to sleep, I felt a chuckle vibrating from the person's chest.

(After a happy dream about the Dog of Wisdom.)

"She's been asleep for quite a long while."

"Oh, look, she's waking up."

Opening my eyes, I was greeted by a cheerful man. Examining the person's face, I gasped.

I was so excited that I jumped off whatever I was laying on and looked up at the 6ft hero in front of me.

"Woah, calm down, kid." He laughs.

'Ohmygosh, his laugh is cute.'

"I knew she would be thrilled."

I heard Kiri's voice, but I was too distracted by the hero.

"The FATGUM is in front of me." I internally squealed and hopped on my feet.

I looked up at him with eyes that says- "Can I please hug you...?" -but I said it verbally anyways.

"Ahahaha, sure!"

The moment I glomped onto him, I was sent straight it heaven. He's so soft and warm...like a big teddy bear. Is this what Baymax would've felt like?

"Glad to see you happy, but we have to get going and start patrolling." Kiri said and I let go of Fatgum.

"Kiri, so it's you who carried me here. Sorry for being a pain in the butt and falling asleep on you like that."

He said not to mention it and his face turned red. 'Why must all my friends be cute?' I couldn't help but think.

I looked around the room to see senpai. "Tamaki! Tamaki! Hiii!" I beamed at the shy third year.

"Hello, butterfly..." He weakly greets.

His nickname for me made me internally swoon, feeling my heart explode with joy.

"I can't believe we're all interning together!"

I turned and gasped at the new yet familiar voice, "Tetsuuuuuuu!" I ran up to him and jumped in his arms. "I miss youuu..." I cried.

He hugged me back to save my ass from falling.

For the past few weeks, I've been thrown around in between the two first year hero courses, so me and Tetsu and my other 1-B friends haven't really had the time hang out for quite a while, so I miss them so bad.

"I missed you too! 1-A had been keeping you to themselves for so long that we don't see each other anymore." Tetsu said.

He turned to Kiri and said, "No offense, man." Kirishima just chuckled and nodded in understanding.

.

.

.

3rd POV.

The five of them walked around the streets as they started their patrol two hours ago.

Everything seems peaceful for the past hours. "It's surprisingly quiet today." Kirishima mumbled.

As if jinxing it, a scream erupted just ahead of them. "My purse!" A pregnant woman yelled.

The thief made a terrible mistake and ran into the heroes. He clicked his tongue in annoyance, "Damn heroes, your fucking everywhere." He cussed, slightly backing away as he looked for a way to escape.

"Hey, now. Just return the purse before things gets worse." Fatgum warns.

"As if!" He attempted to run away, punching the nearest person.

The male heroes gaped in horror seeing the man punch Ahiru. She regained her composure, sadistically grinning at the man.

"Hey mister, that really hurt. Mind if I try...?"

She would've played nicer if the thief didn't punch her, but it seems that he just asked for a death wish.

Instead of punching him, she struck him on a vital point on his neck, making him fall unconscious.

It was a good thing she learned this from Aizawa or she would've given the man a good punch in the jaw.

They returned the purse to the pregnant woman, who thanked them in return. "Are you sure your okay?" Kirishima asked Ahiru.

"Yeah! It might've hurt, but Midoriya's punch was far wo-" She stopped in her tracks and covered her mouth with her hand.

And spits something out.

It was a tooth.

"Well, I guess the tooth fairy will pay me a visit tonight."

"You lost a tooth?!" The male's shrieked.

They hurried back to Fatgum's agency to treat her bruised potato face.

For the rest of the day, the U.A students continued their patrol with the hero for three more hours.

After that, Fatgum taught them new combat moves and giving them advices, further improving their fighting skills in different scenarios.

Ahiru eventually got the gist of what it takes to fight bigger enemies. It was hard, and she wasn't a fan of too much work, but she was bribed with food. So she had to train.

Well, nothing is better than free food, ey?

She even got the chance to experience the new combat move (?) that the  BMI hero was improving!

"The FatTaxi!"

Aside from the sweating and training that totally ripped her muscles apart, everything was all fun and enjoyable, especially with Fatgum treating them food.

.

.

.

(Timeskip!)

Kirishima and Ahiru walked home soon after their internship. "Kirishima! Ahiru! Heyyyy..."

They turned to the voice and saw the rest of the Bakusquad minus Bakugo.
"Mina!" The two females collide in a hug, laughing as they swayed each other playfully.

The males watched with butterflies fluttering in their chest, enduring this precious sight of their two favorite girls being adorable together.

They both pulled away but still had their arms around each other, "Where's Bakugo....?"

Sero replied, "He said it's none of our business and that he'd come home later." Ahiru chuckles, "Too bad, he's gonna miss out the fun."

"Let's have dinner outside! I'm hungry!" Mina whines.

They all began walking downtown, looking for a nearby restaurant. "Ahiru, it's your turn to treat us!" Kaminari points at her.

The said female was about complain but an idea pops in her head.

"You want me to treat you? Treat you better?" She asked with a flirtatious smirk on her face.

The blonde male blushed, and he grinned to himself. 'Well, that was smooth.' He thought.

"Oh, there's no need. I could do all that for you." Kaminari flirts back.

They started at each with flushed faces and bursts out laughing. "I didn't expect you to first back!" She laughed, little snorts escaping from time to time.

The five of them laughed merrily on the street, their friendship growing as time pass by.

Sadly, Bakugo was missing out on all the fun, while he was forced into wearing a pretty unstylish jean outfit as a punishment for causing big damage in town after chasing a minor villain...

He was indeed missing out...

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Chapter 29 Complete! •°*"˜.•°*"˜

(\(\                         
( – -) < he vibin'
((') (')                      

【Proceeding to Chapter 30!】

P.S

ᗩ Iᔕ ᖴOᖇ OᖇGᗩᑎIᘔᗩTIOᑎ.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.1K 3.9K 32
𝘉𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘴, 𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘳...
18.5K 1K 32
"𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘳𝘬𝘴." "𝘚𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢...
71K 2.3K 24
𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎 32-𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟-𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑢𝑝 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑑𝑟�...
212K 7.7K 42
𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥. 𝘌𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘥𝘦. 𝘔𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘱𝘦. 𝘐𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘳. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 �...