return • theo raeken [2]

By -obriens

❝I'm not fearless. I'm terrified.❞ - allison argent Luna Louve has spent years alone, but now she doesn't hav... More

PART ONE.
prologue.
one. memory lost
two. superposition
three. sundowning and relics
four. relics
five. radio silence
six. ghosted
seven. ghosted and heartless
eight. heartless
nine. heartless
ten. blitzkrieg
eleven. blitzkrieg
twelve. memory found
thirteen. memory found
fourteen. riders on the storm
PART TWO.
fifteen. all my exes live in texas
seventeen. pressure test
eighteen. pressure test and triggers
nineteen. werewolves of london and genotype
twenty. genotype
twenty-one. mended love and broken glass
twenty-two. the wolves of war
twenty-three. the alpha beast of beacon hills
epilogue.
thank you.

sixteen. pressure test

2K 86 60
By -obriens

third person.

LUNA CAN HEAR SOMEONE call her name, but their voice was muffled against the raging darkness pressing her consciousness down. She feels her body move, but she can't force herself to come to just yet. Her body movement must've been a good sign because the voice's tone raised a higher octave to encourage her. The stiffness of her body is the next thing she became aware of which causes her to groan. However she is laying is definitely not a position she put herself in. Especially not against something metal that would dig into her back or with her hands bound behind her with something that was irritating her wrists.

"Come on, Luna. Wake up!" The voice says. She knows that voice.

Her head flops towards the sound, and she mumbles, "Theo?"

"Open your eyes for me, Luna."

It takes everything in her to force her eyes open but once she does, she sees Theo's blue eyes staring down at her. She blinks a few times and his eyes become clearer. She can't help the dopey smile as she stares at him. His hair is a bit longer as it sticks to his forehead as water, or sweat, drips down his face. His chin is clean shaven and his lips look as soft as they always have. Luna can see him trying to hide a smile as he watches her stare at him. Her left hand moves to caress his face, but she finds she can't move it at all. It dawns on her that this not where she's supposed to be.

She snaps her head straight up as panic sets in. Her feet plant themselves, and she stands up from her slouched position to look at her surroundings. There's shelves lined up in rows in front of her with various boxes stored on them. To her right, there's a table with a lamp, various bullets, other materials, and a large gun while some arrows hang on the walls. To her left, there's, obviously, Theo, two other wolves, and a chair with a taser and a remote type thing with buttons on it. She sees a bucket on the ground in front of her filled with water.

"What the fuck?" Luna can't keep her eyes in one place for long as she keeps looking around. She is attached by her wrists to a metal caged door with an air vent fan swirling behind her. A couple of jumper cables are attached to the door, but she can't see where they lead to. "Where are we?"

"What's the last thing you remember?" Theo asks. She turns back to Theo, and she squints her eyes as she tries to remember. She was on her way home to Beacon Hills after months out of the state. She'd just pulled into the city limits when she ran over something sharp enough to pop her back tire of motorcycle. Luna had gone to call Charlie to come pick her up, but people surrounded her.

Luna tells Theo, "Somebody shot me. I'd just gotten back to town. I think they planned it. Who are these people?"

"Hunters," the girl standing next to Theo states.

Theo scoffs, "Amateurs."

"Hey, they weren't amateurs when they killed our entire pack," the boy at the end retorts.

Luna watches as Theo rolls his eyes and tugs on the zip ties.

"We've got to get out of here. Someone's going to come back any minute to make sure we don't get our strength back," Theo says. Luna keeps her eyes on Theo. She can't help it. He looks good. Even with what might be sweat dripping down the side of his face onto his white t-shirt. The two of them haven't seen each other in four months, and she has so much she wants to tell him. Theo notices her stare on him and shakes his head with a laugh. "Luna, now's not the time."

"Right, sorry. Escape." Luna starts to calm down from the initial shock of seeing Theo and realizing she's been kidnapped. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. Her heart beat slows down. As she starts to pull on her restraints, a door opens from behind the shelves.

"Shit," Theo mutters. His head falls back against the caged door. Luna opens her eyes in time to see a man walk out from between two shelves. She recognizes him. Schrader from Eichen House. Her face immediately contorts into a scowl as she remembers him calling her hair abnormal. The ex-orderly is quiet as he steps over to the chair that holds the taser. He grabs it as well as the remote type of thing with the buttons. He watches each of them closely before turning a dial on the remote slightly. Without warning, dangerous amounts of electricity courses through her body. She can't stop the growl from releasing at the back of her throat. For just a second, Schrader gives them a chance to catch their bearings before shocking them again.

"I'm not gonna tell you anything," the boy at the end tells Schrader. The older man extends the taser in the boy's face.

Schrader says, "I don't really have any questions." He tasers the boy making him groan loudly. Luna's taking deep breaths to calm her body back down. She can see that Schrader is enjoying what he's doing as he walks over to the girl. "I don't have any questions for you either."

The girl growls and says, "Good."

Schrader uses the taser on her as well making her scream.

"Stop! Just stop," the boy says.

The girl tells Schrader, "We're not afraid to die."

"Does that go for everyone here?" Schrader asks.

Without missing a beat, Theo says, "Not me." Everyone turns to look at him. "No death. No pain. I'll tell you anything you want to know."

Schrader also doesn't miss a beat as he tasers Theo right after he finishes his statement. Luna can see Theo grind his teeth as he takes in all the pain. Anger shoots through her as she glares at Schrader.

"I don't have any questions," he states once again in Theo's face. He turns to Luna, face only a few inches away from hers.

"Personally, I'm not afraid to die, but I don't prefer it, ya know?" Luna says with a shrug of her shoulders. "And, don't worry, I know you don't have any—" She's interrupted by being tased right in her abdomen. "—questions."

As she's hunched over just a little bit, she glares up at Schrader through her eyelashes.

"Okay," Theo starts. Luna could hear his bitten back anger through his heavy breathing. "Maybe you have some unfinished business with these two losers. But we're not with them." Schrader puts his taser down on the floor in front of them. "I-I don't know who they are, or what they did, or what their problem is. We're not apart of it."

The older man picks up the bucket that she saw earlier as Theo finishes his sentence. Before she can think, Luna is hit full force with the bucket of water as Schrader throws it over them.

Luna spits out the water that got in her mouth and says, "Theo, I don't think he really cares."

"Yeah, no kidding," Theo mutters. As Schrader walks past, he says, "That wasn't friendly."

"Glad I'm not wearing a white t-shirt," Luna says offhandedly. A thought crosses her mind, and she turns to Theo. His own white shirt is clinging to his upper chest and shoulders. She can see his muscles in his shoulders and imagines her hands running over it.

"Luna, seriously, not the time," Theo says after noticing her checking him out and shakes his head.

"Sorry. It's just been a while."

"Tell me about it." He side eyes her before turning back to Schrader who has taken a seat with the remote back in his hand. He gives them all time to catch their breath as he watches them. The girl begins to growl as she stares at him. Both her and the boy's werewolf fangs are protruding out of their mouth while Luna and Theo were still in their full human form.

"Just do it," the girl yells. Luna rolls her eyes. Schrader was going to electrocute them either way, so why speed up the process?

On her command, Schrader presses the button. All four of them grunt, groan, and growl as the electricity makes it through every cell of their body. Luna can tell the dial is turned to one of the lower settings, but it still hurt like a bitch. Her nails dig  into her palm as she slams her head back against the metal. He only holds the button for a few seconds, but it's enough to knock the breath out of them once again.

Theo is bent forward as he turns to the girl and says, "How about you let me do the talking?" The girl snarls at him. "You obviously have us here for a reason."

Schrader presses the button again. Luna lets out a deep growl. The growl hints at her underlying power underneath her human form. It surprises the two strange wolves, but Theo isn't even bothered. Schrader chuckles as he looks up from the remote to watch them handle the pain.

"If you, if you tell me what you want—" Theo doesn't finish as Schrader presses the button once again.

Luna groans out, "That's going to get old real fast."

Theo continues to try to get through to the man, "I'm trying to help you." The button is pressed again, and it continues to be pressed every time Theo talks. "What the hell did you two do?" He looks at the two before falling back against the cage in pain. "Alright, like, can-can you just—" All four of them scream again. "Stop it. Stop it!"

Luna is starting to be able to take the pain, but it still makes her clench her jaw.

"Theo. For once in your life, shut the fuck up," Luna says through gritted teeth.

"Fine!" Theo yells in the direction of Schrader which only causes him to press the button longer this time. Luna growls out of frustration more than pain. When Schrader stops, Theo turns to the two wolves, "If we get out of this alive, I'm gonna kill you myself. And then I'm gonna..."

Luna hears him trail off through her deep heavy breaths. With her head leant against the metal, she turns to look at him but he's looking at something beside him. She bends her head the same way to see if she can see what he does. At Theo's wrists, Luna finds that the zip ties holding them to the caged door are glowing as if they were close to being singed off. It turns out that Schrader's plan of just electrocuting them is giving them their way out.

"So that's all you got?" Theo asks before beginning to chuckle condescendingly. "Because I'm not impressed." Luna sees the girl turn to look at Theo like he was suddenly possessed by a demon. A laugh bubbles out of the back of Luna throat as Theo continues to bait Schrader. "What did they do? Give you permission to shock us a little but not do any real damage?" Schrader turns away as he takes in Theo's words and fiddles with the remote's buttons. "They don't trust you, Schrader."

Luna laughs as Schrader snaps his head up to look at Theo and says, "Oh, look, he thought we didn't recognize him."

Theo glances at Luna with a cocky smile on his face. Schrader stands up and walks closer to the couple.

"But we do," Theo continues as Schrader stands in between them with his face inches away from Theo's. "Weird little sadist from Eichen House. Did they fire you? Or did you get out of there before they realized you were just another psycho that should've been locked up with the other freaks?"

A small smile plays on Schrader's lips as he goes to turn the dial up on the remote.

"Ooo, Theo, I think we're making him angry," Luna states in a taunting tone.

Theo chuckles and says, "No, they fired you, didn't they? Did you get caught trying to stick helpless patients with needles again? Or did they catch you trying to stick them with something else?"

"His abnormal sized penis is way too small for that," Luna mentions making Theo chuckle before Schrader presses the button again. They all begin to shake as the electricity flows through them and both Luna and Theo are laughing through it.

"Looks like," Theo says through clenched teeth as Schrader continues to turn the dial up, "we've got...a winner!"

Luna can't hold it back any longer as Theo wolfs out and snaps the zip ties apart to break free. His yellow werewolf eyes light up and fangs protrude from his mouth. Her own fangs grow out, and she snaps her own zip ties off. As Theo handles Schrader, Luna shuts her eyes to will her changed werewolf eyes away. She wasn't ready to tell anyone about the new development from a few months earlier. It only takes a few seconds for her eyes to return to normal, and she lets her teeth and claws do the same since she wouldn't be needing them. After Theo gets Schrader on the ground, he pulls him back up and sets him against the caged door. The girl and boy snap their zip ties off as Luna grabs the pile of zip ties their kidnappers used on them. The two of them zip tie his wrists, his elbows, and his legs down first before tying some around his neck and abdomen.

"That should hold him," Luna states as Theo returns to his human form. She pats Schrader on the cheek which prompts him to squirm away from her. Luna chuckles as she turns to Theo. "Let's get the fuck out of here, shall we?"

Luna walks past to the right side of the room where she sees a pile of clothes that must be theirs. She digs through them, tossing Theo the clothes that smell like him, before finding her white under jacket with her black leather jacket. She notices Theo take a second to stare at her before pulling on his brown under jacket and zipping it up.

The girl steps up to Theo, standing in the line of vision of Schrader, and asks, "You just gonna leave him here?"

"Him and you," Theo says. Once Luna pulls her leather jacket on, she stands next to Theo to look at the two kids.

The boys tells Theo, "We didn't need your help anyways."

Theo rolls his eyes and goes to turn the table they're standing beside when the girl starts talking to the boy, "Come on. I want to put a couple hundred miles between us and this place by dawn."

"You got a car?" Theo asks. Luna suddenly gasps.

"My bike. Those fuckers probably got rid of it." She pouts.

The girl chuckles and shakes her head. "No. But he does."

She grabs the keys on the table and holds them up. Theo grabs her wrist but notices her tattoo going down her arm. To anyone else, it would look like four connects ovals going down in size. To Luna, she knows a pack symbol when she sees one.

Theo asks, "What is that?"

"You've never seen a pack symbol before?" The boy asks a question in return.

"I'm not much of a pack animal."

Luna chuckles and says, "Yeah, he's failed two of them already."

Theo looks to Luna in disbelief and shakes his head at her as if to ask what is wrong with her. He turns back to the girl.

"What does it mean?"

"They're stacked rocks," she answers. "It's a Buddhist practice."

"You're part of Satomi's pack. The Buddhist werewolves."

"Satomi's dead," the boy says. "We don't have an Alpha or a pack anymore."

Luna shoulders drop at the news. When her family abandoned her all those years ago, Satomi paid her a visit to teach her to mask her scent to other werewolves. It was the only thing the older wolf had offered to help her with, but Luna understood why she chose to do so little. Her father was a frightening man but an even worse werewolf.

"Why do you care anyway?" The girl asks, glancing at Luna.

"Oh," Theo says, "I don't. But you should find Scott McCall. He's got a thing for taking in strays."

Luna feels Theo's eyes on her again, but she doesn't acknowledge him.

"You know Scott McCall? Do you know where he is?" The girl asks, and Theo grabs Luna's hand and squeezes it slightly to signal her to keep her mouth shut. To the couple in front of them, it may look like he was just grabbing her hand to leave. He hands Luna his other jacket and holds out his hand to the girl.

"I might." Luna has the tiniest smirk as she watches the girl hesitate for only a second before handing Theo the keys.

Luna laughs and says, "I would've told you for free."

Theo goes to turn towards the door, still holding Luna's hand, but stops to look over the girl's head at Schrader. He grabs the remote that he had previously placed on the table, flips it over, and slams it buttons down on the table so Schrader is continuously electrocuted. The four of them then make their way out of building. Theo lets go of Luna's hand and reaches for his jacket she's holding. As they step out of the building, Theo pulls his jacket on and walks further into the parking lot. He presses a button on the car keys and a car's alarm beeps in response.

"There it is," Theo says. Luna looks around for her motorcycle just in case they were storing it. Before they can step any further, a sheriff's truck pulls in front of them with a short sound of its siren to warn them and the flashing red and blue lights. "Don't move. Let me do the talking. Only me."

"Don't you think I should be the one talking?" Luna asks as Sheriff Stilinski gets out of his truck to walk towards them. "I mean the Sheriff does like me better."

Theo ignores her. Sheriff Stilinski finally gets a good look at who they are.

"Theo," Stilinski says, clearly disappointed and not surprised to see him.

Theo's voice switches to a sickening sweet tone and says, "Sheriff. What seems to be the problem here?"

"Isn't that usually my line?" Sheriff asks in return. Luna peeks around Theo's shoulder to look at Stiles' father. She briefly went to visit Stiles as a final stop before making her way back home. The only thing she told him was she was successful in getting her brothers away from her father and that they were waiting for her back in Beacon Hills, but she didn't mention anything else. She didn't want him to worry about her. She wanted him to enjoy his time away.

Another Sheriff's truck pulls up behind them. Bright lights were shining around all of them making sure they weren't hiding anything.

"Just letting you know we don't have a problem," Theo says.

"Unfortunately, I think you do. Hands above your head. All of you." It's the first time Sheriff takes a look at everyone who's with Theo. Luna doesn't hesitate to comply and raises her hands.

"Told you I should've been the one talking," Luna tells Theo which he just rolls his eyes at.

"You're arresting us? For what?"

"Murder."

It's quiet for a moment as Luna's eyes widen, and she says, "I did not see that one coming."

"Luna Louve," Sheriff says with a smile as he places hand cuffs on Theo. "Stiles told me you were on your way back to town. When did you get back?"

"Late last night."

"And you decide Theo would be your first visit?"

Luna shrugs, laughs, and says, "I got a soft spot for him, what can I say?"

It was a lie. For some reason, Theo wasn't telling them what happened to them, so she felt like it was probably best if she didn't tell him about being locked up and electrocuted. Something was happening in Beacon Hills, she could feel it. She wanted to talk to the pack before anyone else.

〰〰〰

Luna is laying comfortably across the bench in a jail cell at the Sheriff's Station under the window. The two strangers are sitting next to each other across the long wall: the girl is laying in a similar position as Luna, and the boy is sitting against the bench on the floor. Theo is sitting next to Luna's head as he tries to think of a way to get them out of here. Stilinski told Luna that since there wasn't proof she wasn't apart of the murder, she had to wait in the cell until there was. Luna isn't worried about it. She's more worried about Theo and how she left things before she left. The last time she actually talked to him, she was telling him how she wouldn't stop fighting for him. She was still planning on fighting for him, but she probably set her plan back by not telling him she was leaving.

Theo didn't look angry. Well, he did but not at her. He definitely didn't look like he wanted to talk though. She supposes now isn't the time to talk anyway. She may not have had anything to do with the murder but that didn't mean Theo didn't. She didn't believe he did, but she hasn't been home in awhile. Luna didn't what Theo's been up to since she left.

"So," Luna breaks the silence. "What have you been up to?"

She looks up at Theo and views his face upside down. She watches as he looks over at her, the same angry expression on his face, before he turns away.

"I don't really want to talk about it," Theo replies. "You?"

Luna thinks about it for a moment. "I probably shouldn't talk about it in a sheriff's station."

The comment startles him, and he looks back at her. She watches him study her. They definitely had to talk now. He shakes his head, seemingly to clear it, and stands up to walk to the door of the cell. He grabs the bars and speaks to the camera ahead off him.

"I had nothing to do with any of this," he says.

Luna lifts her hand in the air and adds, "I second that."

"Come on!" Theo scoffs and turns to the two kids. Seems like he's come up with a plan. He gestures to them with his right hand. "Who did you kill? Was it you? You? Both of you? Who's the murderer?"

"My guess is it was both of them," Luna says, sitting up to look at the two better.

"You're right," Theo mentions offhandedly over his shoulder. "But I get it. The longer you stay quiet, the better. Right?" A silence follows after his words, and he squats down to look at them. "But you're here for murder. And they're keeping me and my g—Luna here, too." The girl grabs the boy's shoulder at the word murder, and Luna didn't miss the way Theo misspoke. "But you're the murderers."

"We're not murderers," the boys defends.

The girl squeezes his shoulder harder and warns him, "Jiang."

"If you'd been there you'd know we didn't have a choice. They came after us."

The girl sits up.

"Jiang, shut up."

Theo smiles and stands up. Luna laughs at how easy it was for Theo to get under their skin. He turns back to the camera on the other side of the room and spreads his arms out.

"We good?" He asks. Not even two minutes later, Parrish comes walking around the corner with the keycard to the cell.

"Hey, Parrish!" Luna stands up with a smile on her face. There is small tension in the air between the two of them as there has been since she evolved into the Beast. Not that it was personal. It was their human nature. "How's it going?"

Parrish laughs and says, "It's been better."

He swipes the card.

"I bet," Luna says as he opens the cell door. She follows Theo out and into the lobby of the station. The cell door closes behind her, and Theo and her walk over to the receptionist's desk. Parrish steps around the desk and starts working on some paperwork.

"I just have to write up your discharge papers then you can get out of here."

"Just do it," Theo says. Luna elbows him in the ribs making him grunt. She smiles at Parrish and thanks him. Her elbows rest on the desk as she watches the deputy print out papers and fill out the information on them. Voices were coming from the Sheriff's office and when she focused in, she could hear Scott's voice. She turns around with a wide smile on her face. Through the window she can see Lydia, Malia, Scott, and Liam as well as the Sheriff and a girl she didn't recognize. Their conversation is serious, so Luna keeps herself from entering the office. "You've got Scott's pack symbol, don't you?"

Luna turns back to Theo who is now leaning against the desk on his elbows like she had before. He's look at her over the peak of his shoulder. She holds up her left hand to show him as well as to examine it herself. It wasn't too long ago Liam had gone with her to get it.

"Yeah," she trails off as she stares at it. With her werewolf brother's back in town, she supposes she's not apart of Scott's pack anymore. Not when she was—

"Luna?" Parrish interrupts her train of thought. He hands her and Theo a clipboard with a piece of paper on it. "Sign it and you're free to go."

Theo clicks his blue pen and moves the clipboard up, so he can sign the bottom of the paper. Luna does the same and signs it; however, Theo stops just before he does. He turns his heads towards Luna, but he's not looking at her. He's listening to something.

"Do you hear that?" He asks.

Luna turns to listen closely, but she doesn't hear what he does.

"What is it? I don't hear anything."

Theo shakes his head and finishes signing his signature on the paper. Luna looks at Parrish, but he just shrugs. A thought crosses her mind.

"Hey, Parrish, can you help me with something?" Luna asks the Hellhound as he turns to file their discharge papers.

He looks up from the filing cabinet and nods. "Sure, what do you need?"

"I think my bike was stolen. Is there any way to track it down?"

Just as he was about to answer her, a spotlight shines through the station from behind her. Her and Theo turn around to see what is going on. They can't see anything beyond the blinding light from where they stand. Parrish moves from around the desk.

He puts a hand out to them and only glances at them to say, "Stay here."

Though they were two well capable werewolves, they listen to the deputy and stay where they are. Luna watches as the Sheriff steps out of his office with Parrish meeting him at his side. Scott is standing at the door way of the second entrance to the office facing the deputies desks.

"Get away from the windows!" Stilinski orders. "Put those guns away!"

All of the deputies listen to their superior right away and holster the guns they had drawn.

Parrish says, "I'm guessing you know who's out there."

Sheriff nods. "I got a pretty good idea."

"They'll be armed to the teeth."

Luna's confused. Who would be stupid enough to stand outside of the Sheriff's station with guns? What could they possibly want? Is it the same people who kidnapped her, Theo, and the two kids? Pulling this kind of thing off did give off the same vibe of cockiness that someone would need to kidnap werewolves. Hunters? No because Hunters were better at keeping a lower profile. Unless what Theo had said before was true and they were amateurs.

She watches Stilinski step out of the building, and Parrish immediately gets to work on whatever his boss told him to do. Deputies were moving around to check the exits as Parrish stands at the door to watch the interaction between the Sheriff and whoever was out there.

"Do you know who's out there?" Luna asks Theo, turning to look at him. She sees he's looking at the whole situation with little interest as he leans back against the desk.

"My guess is it's the people who Schrader was working for."

Malia's voice catches in Luna's ear as she says in a panic, "We have to get out of here."

"Give him a chance," Scott says. "He knows what he's doing."

"I am giving him a chance. He can talk all he wants, but we have to get the hell out of here."

Luna gives Theo a confused look. Being afraid was never Malia's thing. She was more of an all or nothing kind of person.

Liam jumps into the conversation, "How do we get Jiang and Tierney out?"

"Screw them. It's Stilinski's job."

As per usual, Scott mentions, "But it's our job to keep them alive."

Theo seems to have enough of their conversation and steps determinedly towards the office door. Luna, surprised, follows right behind him.

"Not mine," Theo states.

Liam steps forward, none of the pack seeing Luna behind Theo, and asks, "Do you want me to kill him?"

"No, just leave him," Malia says.

Luna steps out from behind the Chimera and adds, "Plus I don't think Luna would be too happy that you murdered the love of her life."

"Holy shit, Luna!" Liam exclaims, not hesitating one bit to rush over to her and pull her into a hug. She laughs as he lifts her just a little bit off the ground. She looks up to find smiles on her friends' faces, except Malia looks like she was trying to smile but couldn't really make it happen through her panic. "When did you get back?"

"Technically, last night, but it's a long story. What's going on?"

"What's going on is we need to leave, now," Malia answers turning back to Scott. Liam puts Luna back down and stands next to her. She keeps her arms still wrapped around his shoulders loosely as she watches what's going on.

The stranger standing near the windows behind Lydia says, "We're not going anywhere. Don't you get it? We're trapped. They have all of the windows and doors covered. We're going to die in here."

"Does someone want to kill her?" Theo asks, pointing over Lydia to the girl. Luna hits his stomach with the back of her hand and gives him a pointed look.

Malia steps closer to Theo and tells him to, "Shut up!"

Her outburst surprises everyone. Scott steps forward and grabs her arm.

"Malia, hey. Take a breath. You're shaking."

As she's breathing heavily, she says in a shaky voice, "I'm fine."

Lydia steps around Scott to stand between Theo and the Alpha and says, "Guys, there's only a dozen of them out there. We can take them."

"Scott," Liam says from underneath Luna's arm, "they're the last of Satomi's pack. We can't leave them behind."

Scott looks around at everyone as he thinks about it before turning to Malia and holding both of her arms. "Okay. We go." He turns back to everyone else. "But Jiang and Tierney are coming with us. Liam, take the keycard and get them out of the cell. We'll get ready to go."

Liam nods and turns to his right to grab the keycard off of Stilinski's desk. When he turns back around, he gives Luna a smile and she pats him on the back on his way out the door. As she's watching Liam leave, someone comes up to her to hug her. She sees the familiar red hair of Lydia and instantly relaxes and wraps her arms around her.

"Hey, Lyds," Luna says. "Stiles says hi."

Lydia laughs. "Of course he does."

Scott's next, and he pulls her into a tight hug.

"Glad you made it home. We've got a lot to talk about." Luna doesn't miss the look on his face as he lets her go. Like he knows her secret.

Once Liam makes it back with Jiang and Tierney, the whole group makes their way out the door Theo and Luna had came in from and walk past the receptionist's desk. Scott, Lydia, and Malia are leading the way to the back door where there are less people standing outside than the front. Luna keeps close to Theo and Liam.

"You ready?" Scott asks Lydia as they stop at the doors. When she nods, he turns to the rest of the group. Malia lets him know she's ready by growling with her fangs out. Liam flicks his claws out. Everyone stares at Theo next. He rolls his eyes and shakes his head but makes a show out of flicking his claws out. When they turn to Luna, she already has her claws out.

"I'm guessing we don't want my other half to come out right now?" Luna asks. Scott shakes his head.

As the group prepares to walk out of the station, Sheriff Stilinski announces, "Nobody's going anywhere."

Lydia says, "I can get through them."

The group turns to look at the Sheriff who has Parrish standing by his side.

"We're not going to fire the first shot," Stilinski says. "Now, get back from the door. All of you. Parrish, get these two back in their cell."

As Parrish motions Jiang and Tierney back in the direction of the cells, Scott rushes to Stilinski and asks, "What happened?"

"She gave us till midnight."

What is up, you guys! This is almost six thousands words but I thought it was appropriate since it's been so long since I've updated. A lot happened this chapter, I was trying really hard to balance what needed to happen with Luna and the surprise of her being back as well as what is happening in the actual plot. I wanted to start where Theo was actively back in the show, so we are already five episodes into season 6b!

Previously, my updating schedule was alternating between this book and my the 100 fanfic but since there's less than eight chapters left, I have decided to focus on updating this story until it's done! Hopefully I don't run out of writing steam/inspiration before I finish because then the whole story should be done by the end of summer!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Please vote or comment what you think!

-chelsie
word count: 5717

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 40K 47
After joining the BAU, Isla Rafferty soon learns that fighting crime isn't all it's cracked up to be, especially with Spencer Reid around. [word coun...
10.3K 846 15
***: ХАРААЛ ИДЭГ WINWIN БИ ЧАМАЙГ АЛАХ БОЛНОДОО ***:Ээ Силги~~ уучлаарайдаа амь өршөө 4 охин ба тэдэнд тохиолдох хөгжилтэй , сонирхолтой түүхийг та б...
144K 2.9K 15
❝Note to self, the good boys don't just mend a girl's heart. They break them.❞ Note To Self [season one] Copyright © 2017, BeautyAndMarie_
386K 7.2K 28
Bellamy/OC (Based on the TV Series 'The 100') "Fighting is all we have left. If we don't fight, we don't survive" I do not own Bellamy Blake, The 10...