Mr. Mafia man

By Jenna_x-

Jaxon Donovan is the hair of the most powrful mafia in the whole of Italy. He is heartless, Roofless and cold... More

. Aesthetics .
. Chapter 1 .
. Chapter 2 .
. Chapter 3 .
. Chapter 5 .
. Chapter 6 .
. Chapter 7 .
. Chapter 8 .
. Chapter 9 .
. Chapter 10 .
. Chapter 11 .
. Chapter 12 .
. Chapter 13 .

. Chapter 4 .

761 18 2
By Jenna_x-

Abigail's POV:

It's been a week since I've been working for Jaxon and let me tell you a lot of makeup has been used and brought since my first day on the job.

Tristan has been more angry than usual for the past week or so and he uses me as his punching bag.

I now sit in my office with the blinds closers and trying my best to cover my fresh bruises with tights and long sleeve shirts and long dresses or skirts and loads of makeup.

Last night Tristan came home late and he had lipstick over his face but I knew better than to argue with him, I knew he had been cheating on me for about a month now it used to hurt knowing he was seeing other women but now I just feel numb.

I feel absolutely nothing towards this man not like I used to feel not anymore. Ever since he laid a hand on me two years ago my feelings and love towards him have decreased so much that all is left is hatred.

Once I have successfully covered the cuts and bruises to the best of my ability I decide to head to Jaxon's office for my list of jobs since I got to the office building an hour earlier he wasn't in yet so I just went straight to cover up Tristan's art for that day.

I slowly got up from my chair as my body ached from the cuts and bruises I had all over me and made me way to the office I have grown to know all to well.

"Come in." The same voice I hear every day say from the other side of the huge wooden door.

"Two minutes earlier than usual today Miss. Phoenix I'm surprised your usually right on schedule." Jaxon said from his desk as he started sorting through papers.

"Yeah well I thought I would mix it up a bit and I decided to come two minutes earlier so what do you need me to do today?" I asked while taking a seat in front of his desk in a lazy position.

I have grown to be comfortable around Jaxon he doesn't make me wait to be dismissed and he lets me have my freedom and I feel calm around him and not like I'm stepping on egg shells every second of the day.

"There is no list for you today amore (love) you'll be accompanying me in a meeting today. I need you to take notes for me so what ever is said in the meeting that you feel is relevant or important write it down and give me what you wrote by the end of the meeting." Jaxon said as he stared intently at me.

I started to get a little worried at how closely he was staring at me and scared that he might see my bruised face under my many layers of foundation.

"So what time do we leave." I finally said while swallowing the lump that was forming in my throat.

"We leave in an hour I'll knock at your office door when we are ready to leave but while your waiting could you go across the road to that salad bar and get me and yourself something for lunch so we don't starve to death during this boring ass meeting." Jaxon asked as he handed me his debit card.

"Uh sure is this card contactless?" I asked just to make sure and to save myself the embarrassment of not knowing the pin of the card when it comes to me paying.

"Yeah it is so don't worry about needing the pin to the card and I don't mind what you get me as long as there are no mushrooms inside." Jaxon said as he sat back in his seat.

"Ok Mr. Donovan I'll be back with the food soon." I replied as I left his office and headed for the salad bar.

***

It only took around three minutes to get my order since it wasn't that busy inside and I started heading back towards the office building.

I was almost at the familiar golden doors of the elevator when someone stood in front of me, blocking my way.

I looked up to see a man with freckles and green piercing eyes looking at me.
He had dirty blonde hair that had brown roots which showed he wasn't a natural blonde but he was still very fit.

He was around the same night as me maybe a foot taller and he was well built.

Now I wasn't exactly the tallest of people but I wouldn't say I was small either. I was 5ft 7 and was quite happy with my height since I didn't see a problem with it. I would often get complimented on my so called 'long legs' but I just brushed those words off.

"Hey your the new secretary right? Well my name is Oliver, Oliver Parker and I work on the first floor making calls and shit but I couldn't help notice how hot you was so I decided to try and shoot my shot so what do you say, dinner with me, eight o'clock?"

I just stood there in front of Oliver like a statue not really knowing how to response, it wasn't until Oliver cleared his throat that made me snap back into reality.

"Oh I would but I have a boyfriend sorry." I muttered and attempted to walk past Oliver to get to the elevator but was stopped by his large hand as it came in front of me.

"Come on sugar tits, those long legs have to be used somehow so why not just let me have some fun?" Oliver stated as he got closer and closer to me which only made me uncomfortable.

There was no one else around to see what was happening which was even worse since there was no one to help me.

Just then the elevators doors opened and I almost sighed in relief but stopped when I realised Oliver was still leaning closer to me and gripping grabbed onto my waist gripping so tightly I couldn't breath.

"S-stop please." I pleaded as I pushed on his hard chest to try and get away from him but his strength was no match for my little twig ass arms.

Just as I was about to try and kick him where the sun don't shine a large pair of tattooed arms wrapped around Oliver's neck and pulled him away from me.

I gasped for air as I held onto my waist where he had grabbed me. Yep that's definitely going to leave a bruise, Something I was already used to happening.

"WHAT THE FUCK PARKER GET OUT OF MY BUILDING NOW YOUR FIRED AND IF I EVER HEAR OR SEE YOU HAVE HARASSED ANOTHER ONE OF MY WORKERS AGAIN I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD SERVED TO ME ON A GOLDEN PLATTER!" A velvety voice boomed making Oliver scowl away and leave the office building.

I was still hunched over and trying to rub the pain away from my waist that I didn't have time to look and see who my knight in shining armour was.

"Are you ok Abigail?" Huh my saviour knows my name, weird.

"Um yeah I'm fine he just hurt me a bit that's all nothing I can't handle." I muttered as I finally made eye contact with those same black eyes that I've grown accompanied to.

"If another man is ever touching you like that again I want to know about it Abigail. Ok?" I nodded my head as guilty started to make its way through my body.

I knew that what Tristan was doing was wrong but I couldn't tell anyone I just couldn't I knew what Tristan was capable of and I didn't want to have to put my families lives in danger all because I told someone what he was doing to me.

"I want to hear you tell me that you promise to come to be when ever someone does something  like that to you." Jaxon said in a more gentle but still stern voice.

"I promise." I managed to say while looking at the ground not being able to find the strength to look into his eyes.

Suddenly I felt a large hand came under my chin and lift my face up so I was now staring right into Jaxon's eyes.

"Look at me when you say it Principessa." (princess).

"I promise." I repeated this time looking into his eyes.

"Good now lets go to this meeting." Jaxon said as he placed a large hand on the small of my back and lead me out towards on of his many expensive looking black cars.

One we were inside the car I saw how Jaxon checked to make sure I had my seatbelt on before he drove off down the street and into the busy streets of Italy.

***

Around an hour later we arrived at a huge office building that was much taller than Jaxon's surprisingly.

Jaxon's office building has four floors where as this one had at least six. Me and Jaxon both got out of the car and made out way inside the building with his hand still on the small of my back every chance he got.

Once we made it to the front desk I couldn't help but notice how all the women seemed to look at Jaxon like he was the only food left on earth, I knew that it shouldn't of bothered me that they were looking at him like that but I couldn't seem to help it.

'You have a boyfriend Abigail remember that' my Conscience reminded me which made me sigh and get rid of any kind of anger I was feeling.

"You ok?" Jaxon asked me once we reached the elevator to go up to the top floor where the meeting was being held.

"Yeah I'm fine thanks." I said more confidently than I thought I would which I was glad about.

"Ok remember take notes and don't speak to anyone unless spoken to these men are.... Well different than the ones at my office and if you speak to any of them, let's just say they will see it as you trying to hit on them." Jaxon said hesitantly.

I knew what Jaxon meant, I was always getting that in the streets from men. Always getting beeped at when they drove past or asked questions in the street but I knew better than to associate myself with anyone like that so I never really made a big deal out of it, but I would much rather not be hit on at all.

"Ok that's fine with me." I replied just as the elevator doors opened revealing a rather large hallway.

The hallway had three doors on each side of it and one large one right at the other end of it.

This shit looked like something straight out of a horror movie.

"Come on let's go." Jaxon said as he yet again placed his hand onto my back and lead me all the way down the hallway towards the huge door at the end.

When we reached it Jaxon knocked making the sound echo through the hallway.

"Come in." A women's voice said from the other side making me raise an eyebrow since I thought it would only be men in the meeting.

When we walked in I stopped dead in my tracks. In the large meeting room there was a long wooden table that filled up almost all the room with at least five chairs on each side of it.

Sat on those chairs were at least eight men all dressed in fancy black suits and they all had well built bodies and hot faces.

I looked to one of the corners and saw a maid cleaning one of the windows who must of been the female voice I heard.

"Ah Jaxon your here with a... women well please have a seat." The first man spoke. He had long black hair and a lot of stubble and his chocolate skin made him just that extra bit attractive, his hazel eyes looked both me and Jaxon down as we took the two empty seats.

"Yes I did bring a women, this is my personal assistant Miss. Phoenix and she will be here with us today to take notes." Jaxon spoke since I knew better than to reply.

"Ok well it's nice to meet you miss. Phoenix but we must begin this meeting since we don't have all day." The same man from earlier spoke as he rose from his seat to start the meeting.

This was going to be a longggg meeting.

END OF CHAPTER

HEY! So chapter 4 is completed I hope you all liked it and I know this one was a little shorted than the other 3 chapters but all my chapters will be at least 2,000 words each and sometimes 3,000 if I have a lot to write : )

See you all in the next chapter I love you <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.6K 3.1K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...
6.6K 101 12
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...
1.3K 41 11
24 year old Joshua Moore had an amazing childhood where he meets his best friend Luciano. Luciano is an Italian son of a Mafia boss who is now the th...
2.5M 72.3K 48
"What did you do?" Nathan voice make me jump, he was standing right behind me. I turn around slightly to face his towering frame at me, "Nothing, it'...