𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥'𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 。゚ʙɴ...

By Starred_Skies

┏━━━✦ "𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡, 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 ... More

✦❘༻ I - Cheesy Pacts ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ II- The Vessel at UA ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ III- The Seven Hard-working Days ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ IV- Sports Festival! ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ V- Sports Festival pt.2! ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ VI- Walking Tortilla? ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ VIII- Friend ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ IX- Open up to a friend ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ X- Free Weekend Time Jujutsu-Stroll ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ XI- Exam strength testouts ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ XII- Shopping...was...a no-no ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ XIII- What a wasted sacrifice ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ XIV- Mindful think-through ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ XV- Kick some curse ass ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ XVI- Back In Business ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ XVII- Back In Business pt.2 ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ XVIII- Cute+Fun JJK Special ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ XIX- Home-bound Yui-kun ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ XX- Proposal Dessert ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ XXI- Power! ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ XXII- Chocolate bitches ༺❘✦
REQUESTED<3 Yui x Reader
✦❘༻ XXIII- For yourself, or her? ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ XXIV ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ XV ༺❘✦
Epilogue

✦❘༻ VII- The Ass-Kicker ༺❘✦

5.3K 203 56
By Starred_Skies

"When you live for a strong purpose, hard work isn't an option. It's a necessity."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Everyone has their costumes, right? Now remember. You still don't have permission to wear them out in public yet, and don't lose them or anything." Class 1A stood at the train station prepared for their internships, excited as the teacher went through some important points.

"Yeah! I gotcha!" Mina jumped in the air energetically.

"Speak properly. Its 'yes sir', Ashido." The man scolded tiredly, deflating the girl.

"Yes sir..." She muttered more calmly.

Most students went separate ways, others not, like Midoriya, Iida and Yui.

"Hey Itadori, I wanted to ask you, how exactly does your power work?" The green-haired male took out his notebook and flipped it to a specific place.

"Um...well, its hard to explain, in all honesty. Its just kind of an ability I have from channeling my cursed energy into my movements and attacks." She explained while the boy drew a rough body, illustrating the explained process. "Yeah, kind of like that." She nodded.

"Do you have to control the amount of energy you put out to not...hurt your body?"

"Mhm, a too high energy output can put a large strain on our body, so we control the percentage of how much we release so we also don't accidentally run out, or something." The boy looked like all he needed was a lightbulb above his head, immediately beginning to take notes vigorously with extreme concentration, to which Yui chuckled.

"At least he's smarter than you, so you have nothing to be laughing about." Sukuna cooed into Yui's ear as he formed a mouth beside it. The female's expression instantly dropped, and she looked down whilst starting to fidget with her uniform.

What if I'm not smart enough to exceed Mirko's expectations...

"Itadori, isn't this your stop?" Iida pointed out for the zoned-out girl. "Its only one stop from mine, too."

"Oh- um- thanks. Have fun, you two." She waved once as she decended the two steps off the metro/train.

"Yui Itadori?" A slightly pale woman with a brown-haired bob cut dressed in a tight, professional suit caught Yui's attention as she nodded, and the woman led her into the car to take her to the agency. The drive there was silent, giving Yui plenty of time to think.

What am I gonna tell Mirko when she asks why I came...why did I come in the first place? I can't just tell her 'hey I came cause you bought me a few apples'.

I need to think about my strong points. I've always trained more punching with Satoru, and it works out because Mirko's more of a kicker, which in turn will give me the upperhand of being perfectly skilled in both! I'm a fricking genius.

"We have arrived. Miss Mirko's office is on the second floor, third door on the windowed side."

"Thank you." Yui nodded, taking her bag out and heading to the destinated place. When she got to the door, she knocked thrice and awaited an answer.

"Come in."

"Yui Itadori from UA, as requested." The pinkette entered and bowed formally.

"No need for bows, nice to see you again. Let me show you to your room, 'kay?" The tanned woman shot a smile, leading the younger female to the next floor. Once there, she opened the door labeled 3C, and opened it with the key she then gave to Yui.

"Thank you, Mirko-sama." Yui set down her items politely.

"Why're you so uptight? You're acting waaay different than back then." Her ears flattened out.

"Oh, sorry, I guess I'm just a little uptight is all..." She rubbed the back of her neck apologetically with a small 'smile'.

"If that's the case, then I'll let you settle down and come back when the cafeteria starts serving dinner, ok?" 

"Thanks a lot." The teen quietly loosened up and exhaled as the hero smiled and nodded, then left.

Yui looked around the room; the wall facing the door was made of tinted glass, and a single bed was against the middle of the wall to the left. To the right was a wardrobe and small desk, and a door to the bathroom.

"Dang, how do I always manage to land so well? First we have rich Gojo, then rich UA, then an internship with the fricken number six hero..."

"Just got lucky, twerp. If it weren't for me, you'd still be pointlessly sitting around that old geezer."

"Am I supposed to thank you or something?" Yui deadpanned.

"You're such a pain."

"I could start going on about how beautiful Eren Jaeger's eyes are~" She teased.

"Don't you make me regret switching to you! Or do you want me to go back, and torment your brother on the daily? Or would you prefer suffer yourself as you are?"

"...you might aswell just stop criticising me altogether, you know."

"Criticising? I'm just stating the truth!"

"Why can't you just- just stop talking!"

"Huh? What do you expect me to do? I'm the King of Curses, not some fairy godmother you can call on when you need help! Remember, damn brat! I'm only sticking around because I'm waiting for you to eat all of my fingers so I can regain full power!"

"I know that. I just thought...if I was kind to you, maybe you would-"

"Maybe I would what? Be nice to you? Ha!"

"No... I thought maybe you would want to restart a new and normal life with us, cherishing this cruel yet beautiful world once again, as a human."

"...you're such an idiot."

"...I know..."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Hey kid, the cafeteria's starting to serve dinner, you ready?" Mirko knocked on the wooden white door.

"Yeah, coming!" Yui called, and in a few seconds she was there, and the two headed down.

"...So much..." The heaven-taken teen stared at the buffet in awe, eyeing everything in her field of vision. It turned out to be one of those buffets where you can take as much as you want, so of course Yui could barely fit everything on her plate. The two sat down opposite each other to talk a little, and Mirko began with the top question on her mind since she found out more about the girl.

"So, I read your student card, since I need to know any health issues etc before I take you in, and there's been one thing interesting me."

Um.

"Is it about me also being a jujutsu sorcerer?"

"Yeah, but more precisely, it's something about you sharing a body with a 'curse'?"

Ah. Uh.

"R-right...I um, I...ingested a cursed object...and a thousand-year-old curse named Ryomen Sukuna reincarnated within my body..." Yui admitted sheepishly.

"You forgot to mention Sukuna's the King of Curses, scum." Sukuna opened up the sealed eye and created a mouth underneath, boosting his ego.

"He can do stuff like that? How...amusing" Mirko chuckled, snapping her chopsticks apart. "As long as he doesn't pose any problems with our internship, then it's fine by me."

"He won't, I'll make sure." She nodded.

"Ha? And how are you gonna do that?" He mocked.

"I'll woop your ass." The pinkette stated bluntly, laughing shortly when the curse shut up.

"Sooo, a question every good intern-taker should ask, what do you hope to learn by coming here?" The woman took a bite out of her noodles.

"Since my power is more strength-y, I was hoping to learn some fighting styles and abilities by coming here." Yui took a bite out of her meat.

"I'm more of a kicker, to be honest."

"Hmm...when training under my jujutsu sensei, we mostly focused on punches rather than kicks, so if I perfect kicks too, then I could both punch and kick well, which'd be quite handy."

"Good thinking, kiddo. We can have a little one-on-one today to see where we're standing, then get to work starting tomorrow morning. That sound good?"

"Mhm!" She nodded whilst stuffing herself up after tasting the blessed goodness of this food.

Once both were done, Yui went over to her room to change into something more comfortable, and headed down to where Mirko waited, then the pair made their way to a large training hall.

"So, do I just try land a hit on you?"

"Uhuh, although I doubt you'll land more than one at the most." The hero smirked as the they stretched themselves before beginning. "Try dodge me too." She winked.

"I like her." Sukuna sniggered.

"You like anyone who's cocky." Yui rolled her eyes as she faced the silver haired female readily.

"Whenever you're ready."

The teen nodded and leaped at the pro, faking a left punch to the face before punching with her right to the stomach whilst still in the air, granting her the ability to hit the opponent even if she tried to back away.

"Heh." She chuckled shortly, getting ready for the female to counterattack.

OOF-

When Mirko had regained her position, Yui was abruptly kicked backwards which sent her flying towards the end of the hall. Sukuna snickered loudly.

"That all you got?"

"Nah." Yui snorted as she swiftly reapproached the woman, last-moment sliding under her whilst grabbing her ankles tightly, which gave her two options. One, Mirko loses her balance and falls. Two, Mirko stands her ground and Yui can use the momentum to push her legs up and deliver a powerful blow to her back.

The hero being quite experienced, she stood her ground heavily which allowed Yui to carry out the second option successfully.

"Dang!" Mirko grunted as she started falling forwards, so she kicked one leg out of the girl's grasp and used it to kick-slam her into the ground.

"Ow..." Yui groaned into the floor miserably.

"Not bad, really. You've got nice potential." The woman helped her up with a proud smile.

"Thanks." Yui glanced at the wooden-lined watch hanging high on the wall, and it read 4.40 pm. "Do we just hang around doing whatever until tomorrow, or..."

"We can go patrolling, if you want."

"That sounds good." Yui nodded, and they hit the road in a blink. The pinkette looked around eagerly, taking in the scent of the slightly heated up road, the prickly scented perfume of am uptight dressed woman, the luscious food from the small soba bar airing their local, or an interesting man accidentally bumping shoulders with her.
His variety of scents intrigued Yui. He was dressed in a black cloak-coat, and his face was hooded. He smelled like old moulding furniture, then an alcohol bar, then a few stores, like a shopping mall collection. The female could picture out his entire day with these details alone.

"Sorry." He muttered out, passing with a glimpse of his deep blue eyes.

"...Sorry." Itadori said, stopped for a moment by the way his eyes resembled Satoru's. She has only seen them on rare occasions, although the image has been burned into her memory with how sky-like and mesmerising they were.

What an unusual cursed energy uphold. Like he's trying to push something out of his head...

"As you can see, this part of the town is usually-"

"WhErE iS tHe BaNk?" A raspy voice roared out.

"I-I DON'T KNOW! I D-D-DONT LIVE HERE!"

"Hey you! It's not nice to pick on tourists." Mirko smirked under her nose as she approached the beast-like villain who reminded Yui of a curse. "I guess I'll just kick you to kingdom come!"

"Do I just stand by and watch..."

"Wow! It's Mirko! And she beat that villain with one kick! So amazing!" A bystander called out, recording the act with his cellphone.

"When citizens are endangered, its key to act quickly and effectively. When everything's over, we call the police and they arrest the villain." Mirko explained, texting probably a police officer.

This makes sound jujutsu sorcery too simple. Just exorcise, and leave.

"You wanna kick the next one's ass?"

"O-okay!" Yui straightened up and nodded once.

"Hey kid, why're you becoming a hero?"

"Well, curses were just too...disgusting for me, so my sensei gave me an option to go to UA."

"What exactly do they look like?"

"Some of them look like monsters, some look more humanoid, and others, Sukuna for example, look like humans. Of course, some have markings like Sukuna has black markings, etc."

"You mean like those you have on your wrists and neck?" She tilted her head whilst putting a finger on her chin.

"--Neck?" Yui's expression warped into confusion as she took out her phone camera and turned her head to the side.  "That's new..." She shrugged and pocketed the device.

"VILLAIN! VILLAIN!" A desperate woman's voice cried out as she scrambled to her feet. Behind her, indeed a man with limbs that stretched out and back grasped any bypasser's bag was running rampant.

"You ready?"

"Yeah." Yui stretched her arms and jumped forwards into the air, then readied her fist and punched the villain into the ground harshly as she landed on top of him.

"Why you little brat..." He hissed as he stretched his arms out and pulled himself from under the female.

"My elders said I should always pick up trash if I see any hanging around." Yui sighed as she propelled herself towards the fleeing man. She grabbed onto his flimsy limbs and pulled them back, then trapped him under her grasp.

"P-Please don't! I need the money for my wife! She's on her d-death bed! I can't leave her!"

"I should've listened to Yuji..." She muttered, feeling a little bad for the man. That's one of the only reasons she prefers curses. They don't have any tragic backstories to make you cry after, or anything much to say. They're heartless monsters. But villains, they always have some motive. Either a heartbreaking life, or they're just broken. They're human, just like Yui is. They have minds, thoughts, emotions.

"Good job, kid." Mirko patted the girl's back as some other running heroes took over the situation. "You good?"

"Do villains often blurt out their situation and beg for understanding?"

"Sometimes. Sometimes they do. But it's always their choice to pick the wrong path." Mirko sighed as Yui stood up and turned towards the man once more. He whipped his head and caught her gaze, his eyes not filled with fury or anger. They were pleading, begging. They screamed for help, for mercy, for any chance for his family. Yui froze in place, her expression stunned and uneasy.

"One moment..." She said and ran over to the lead police officer, leaving Mirko confused.

"Excuse me, sir, could I find out this man's name?"

"Sorry ma'am, that information is confidential." The officer said with a tired face as he motioned his men away with his hand.

"H-Hiroto Sugino!" The man yelled out desperately before he was shoved into the back of the van, driven to his doom.

"What are you doing?" The silver haired female tapped Yui's shoulder.

"He said his wife is on her death bed, and he needed the money to save her. I know I'm still unexperienced, and that I'll probably meet a lot of villains who'll say anything to save themselves, but I want to help him."

"How do you know he's legit though, huh?"

"I could smell it. He didn't smell rich, not even average. He reeked of dirt and poverty." She stared at the ground, kicking a pebble back and forth.

"...its your choice, but how are you going to help him anyway?"

"My sensei's filthy rich, I guess he could help out." She chuckled, shaking her head as she kicked the pebble away off the road.

"Alright, like I said, your choice, kid."

"Thanks."

"To Mrs Sugino." Yui said to the receptionist.

"Miss Sugino? And you are..."

"Yui Itadori."

"So, you're not a relative? I can't allow that, sorry." The woman shook her head.

"But I am, please! Uncle Hiroto said she's in a bad condition, I want to see her!"

I deserve a freaking Oscar.

The woman sighed and rubbed her temples as she typed Hiroto Sugino into the visitors list.

"You can go...urgent care, room 75."

"Thanks a lot!" Yui skittered off like a happy teenager would, then dropped with a sigh when she crossed the corner.

There, room 75.

She knocked hesitantly.

"Come in." A weak and dry female's voice said. Yui thought of how sweet and chiming it must've once been, like the singing chirps of the morning birds.

She walked in and looked to the bed by the window, where a female with long black hair and shining purple eyes lay.

"My name is Yui Itadori, and I am currently on an internship from UA hero high school." She introduced herself with a slight bow.

"Hero school..."

"Your husband, Hiroto Sugino...he was caught by the police today, for villainous acts of robbery. When I had captured him, he pleadingly told me your situation, and so here I am."

"Caught...by the police?..." Her eyes widened, yet they still looked tired.

"I would like to help you, Mrs Sugino. That is, if you are willing to allow me."

"I..." She clenched her bed sheets weakly as a tear rolled down her cheek. "I am very greatful to you, Miss Itadori..."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Dang it. I don't get it. I give her a life chance to live a long lifetime, and she just rejects it? I don't get people's reasoning..." Yui flopped backwards onto her bed, getting smacked in the face by her wet locks. She expected Sukuna to laugh, or whatever, but nothing came. Only silence, as she slowly fell asleep for tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 1.8K 27
This is a BakuDeku Fanfiction 🔞. Katsuki tries his best in surviving, keeping it together till the end and Izuku tries to live through it all befor...
104K 2.1K 14
Everyone considers you as one of the two strongest sorcerers equivalent to Gojo Satoru, your partner, colleague, and best friend. You take charge of...
682K 24.8K 48
❝𝘿𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙮?❞ A jujutsu kaisen fan-fiction of our beloved Fushiguro Toji. As a...
13.5K 829 9
❝𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚. 𝙎𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮... ❞ A Jujutsu Kaisen fan-fiction of Fushiguro Megumi. After graduat...