Kidnapped from Wedding || Kim...

By Taeberryfiction

18+ "What are you doing here? Today is my wedding, so please go from here as we have already broken up." Y/N... More

chapter-2
chapter 3
chapter -4
chapter-5
Chapter-6
chapter- 7
chapter-8
chapter-9
chapter-10
Chapter-11
Charter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Charter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24πŸ”ž
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter- 28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32

Chapter 1

6.4K 128 16
By Taeberryfiction

Y/n: ''When will you come with your parents at my house to ask about our marriage? How many times do i have to tell you?"

You asked your boyfriend in little worried tone over the phone call.

Taehyung: "Baby just give me some more time, you know i have started my new business!"

Taehyung: "You know it will take time to set up and get successfully business then i will come with my parents to your house!"

Taehyung: "So that your parents will not make any excuse to refuse our marriage!"

He tried to make her understand his point to her but he don't know that reason of your worries.

Y/n: "I know Tae but your are not understanding my point! You know it's been more than 6 moths to our graduation!"

Y/n: "And my parents are always talking about my marriage!! They are finding a man for me!"

Y/n: "What if he they will arrange my marriage with someone else and force me marry him??" You told him in sad tone.

Taehyung: "Then i will have to kidnap you from your house cuz you are only mine and you will only have marry to me!"

Y/n: "Hahahaha!! Very funny!! You laugh at him as a sarcastically after hearing his reply."

Y/n: "Tae I'm serious!! You said seriously but he was giggling there as you can hear his giggles clearly."

Taehyung: "Ohh really then you should go to hospital if you are serious!!" He bursted into laughter after saying it but it made you even more pissed.

Y/n: "Taehyung!!!!!.....leave it!, i don't want to talk to you, I'm hanging---" He stopped you from hanging up phone call.

Taehyung: "Wait.... wait Baby I'm sorry for making your fun!!" He immediately Apologiesd to you while giggling

Y/n: "Seriously Tae you don't know how to be serious in serious talks, you always behave like a child!" You mocked your childish boyfriend.

Taehyung: "Ohhh really? I can be only seriously with my work and while dominating on you onto the bed---" He said while smirking.

Y/n: "Shut up you pervert!!" You cut him in between saying further while blushing hard on his pervertly reply.

Taehyung: "Only for your baby!!" He again reply cheesly so you changed the topic by saying.

Y/n: "But Tae please come with your parents before something happened which will desperate us! You know i can't live without you!"

You told him in sad tone making him worry about you and thought something about seriously.

Taehyung: "Baby don't worry i work more hard to get success as soon possible and i will talk to mom about it today!...Okay!!"

He assure with a smile which you can feel it through the phone call. You hmmm in respond while smiling.

You starlted when you hear you sister's voice from outside of your bedroom!

Yoora: "Unnie open the door!"

Y/n: "Tae i will talk you your later! Bye bye!"

You immediately cut the call without letting him reply then you went to open the door of your bedroom!

Yoora: "Unnie mom and dad are waiting for dinner so come downstairs."
Y/n: "Okay let's go!! Then you both went to dining tables to take dinner!"

You and Taehyung are secretly dating since your first year of university, even your younger sister don't know about your relation with him except your best friend and his friends!

After your graduation your parents want you to marry and settle down with your husband so they are looking for a man for me.

That's why you were telling your boyfriend to come with his parents for taking about our mrriage before my parents find someone else for me.

You can't tell about your relation with Taehyung to your famuly cuz Love marriages are not allowed in my family.

Your parents are very loving and caring but they are strict about these things. But still you don't have even courage to tell them about our dating.
We don't know how will they react if they will get to know about it!

His family also don't know about us but he has told me that they will understand him and accept you.

~On Dining Table~

Dad: "Y/n are you okay? Your Dad asked when he saw your sad face!"
Y/n: "Yes dad I'm okay!" You replied with as smile.

Dad: "But you don't look fine is there anything you bothering you?" Your dad asked worrriedly!

Mom: "Yeah Y/n now a days you are behaving odd! Are you sick or something else!" Your mom touched your head and cheeks for checking you.

Y/n: "Mom, dad!! I'm absolutely fine do don't worry. I just overslept today maybe that's why I'm looking like it!"

Yoora: "Mom she is fine you are just overthinking.....now let's just eat I'm very hungry!!!"

Dad: "Yeah right and Y/n i have to tell to you something but let's eat first then we will tell you!"

You nodded your head and start eating your food. You were not feeling good and eating appetite faded after listening your dad that he wants to tell you something.

You were just thinking that what if he wants to talk about my marriage now you start feeling anxious while thinking about it.

Y/n: "Y/n don't think negative just think positively!! It will not be about my marriage!.. Right!!"

You talked to yourself and took deep breath and prayed from God while eating!

After Dinner 🍽

You all were sitting on living room then your dad spoke with his smile while looking at you!

Dad: "Y/n i want to tell you that i have fixed your marriage with one of my friend's son Jeon Jungkook!"

He said with happiness making your breath stop at that moment, from which you were fearing a lot that is happening!!

You looked at him shocked then to your mother with your sad eyes wanting to say something but she stopped when he continues saying.

Dad: "He is CEO of Jeon corporation and very successfully business man in such a young age!"

Dad: "He studied from abroad and he is handsome I'm sure you will like him. And I showed them your photos and they liked you a lot and they will come tomorrow to see you."

Dad: "Y/n do you want to say something you want??" He asked and waited for you to say something but you looked at your dad with your sad eyes.

Y/n: "D-dad i don't want to marry!! You told him while stuttring as he frown his eyebrows at you."

Dad: "Why?" He asked seriously making you look at your mom and sister who was looking at you in confusion.

Y/n: "Dad I'm not ready for marry, you know i don't want to leave you all!? He sighed after getting your reply cuz he thought something else.

Dad: "Y/n you are 22 now, it's your time to get marry and settled down with your husband!"

Y/n: "But dad---" you cut off by your dad!
Dad: "No but Y/n! tomorrow they will come to see you that's final so be ready for that!"

He said with smile and patted your head then left from there leaving you alone with your mother and sister.

Tears drop from your eyes which your mother wiped away and hugged you to comfert you!

Mom: "Y/n don't cry, shhh don't cry!! One day all girl have to marry and leave their parents house you are not alone!"

Mom: "It's custom of world that girls have to leave thier parents home after marriage and live with thier husband." She broke the hug and said with smile.

Mom: "Now go in your bedroom and rest and Yoora you also!" You and your sister nodded head and went toward their bedroom!

Yoora: "Yeahhhh Unnie why are you sad about it, it's not new thing that your get to know about it today!"

Yoora: "You knew that they were finding a man for you after your graduation now they finally found for you."

Yoora: "Now i just want see my handsome brother in law!! Okay then in going to sleep, now you also sleep!" She went into her bedroom after saying it.

You closed the door and tears started to flow down from your eyes which you were controlling in front of them.

You took the one and about to call Taehyung but you stopped and angrily throw the phone on bed.

Y/n: "I told you that come and talk to my prents but you didn't listen now see this what is happening!"

You angrily talked to yourself and buried your face into the pillow and cried then didn't know that when your slept!!

~Next Day~

~Y/n pov~

I wore simple derss and did light make cuz i don't want to look good so that he can refuse to marry me.

But still you were looking beautiful and elegnat in simple dress and makeup then your sister comes there with smile and says

Yoora: "Unnie bother in law is really very handsome. Dad was saying right you will like him alot!" She said excitedly but i just faintly smile at her.

Yoora: "Now let's go they are waiting for you!" Then i went to living room and saw a man sitting with middle age man and woman.

He is really handsome but not more than my Taehyung, he looks at me with smile as i look down not wanting to make eye contanct.

Mom: "Here is our daughter Y/n!!" I greeted them with a smile and they also greeted me back with their smile.

Mrs Jeon: "Dear come and sit here with jungkook!!" He patted a empty sit which was beside jungkook.

I hesitated first but my mom gesture me to sit there so i have sit there with some diatance!

They talked and asked many things to me and then Mrs Jeon said which i never wanted to hear from anyone except taehyungs mom!

Mrs Jeon: "Mr and Mrs Jung i really liked your daughter and Jungkook what do you think about her? did you like her or not?"

She said and Mr Jeon agreed with her wife then they waited for their son's answere.

Jungkook: "Mom i don't have any problem and I'm ready to marry her." He said while looking at his parents with smile which sank my heart!

Mrs Jeon: "What about you Y/n? Are you okay with this marriage?" She asked in her soft voice taking my hands in hers!

I looked at my dad who was looking at me while smile and my mom geature me while nodded her head with smile.

They all were looking at me while waiting for reply, my heart was wanted to refuse then but my mind was saying to stay loyal to my parents!

He must be good for me that's why they choose him for me, i should not disrespect them by refusing it.

I have to sacrifice my love for my parents So I slowly nodded my head to give my approval while looking down!!

They smile brightly after getting my reply and congrats each other, i forced myself to smile in front of them.

But my heart wanted to crying hardly!!

A drop of tear roll down on my left cheek which i immediately wipe it before anyone could notice it!

Mrs Jeon: "Mr and Mrs Jung, next month Jungkook has to go abroad for his business."

Mrs Jeon: "So we want to held this marriage as soon as possible, maybe in this month, if you have any problem then you can tell us!"

My eyes went wide after hearing that they want do marrriage early which i don't want cuz i first want to move on from Taehyung before marriage.

Dad: "In a month?? I mean it's it not too early?" Your dad asked hesitantly looking at them!

Mrs Jeon: "Yeah cuz maybe Jungkook will come back after 6 months!! that's why we want to early so they can go there together!"

Mr Jeon: "It's okay! you can tell us after discuss with your family if it will be convenient for you or not!!"

Mrs Jeon: "But at least we can do their engagement!! What do you think Mrs Jung!!" Your mom nods with smile!

Dad: "Okay they we will tell you later!"
Mr Jeon: "Okay then we should leave now!" Your dad nodded his head and then the left from there!

Y/n: "Mom and Dad please don't do this marriage early!!" You immediatly said to your parents after they left from there.

Dad: "But Jungkook has go abroad and he will come after 6 months and if you will get merried befor he go so you will also go with him!"

Y/n: "Yeah dad but i don't want to leave you and mom and Yoora this early!!" You hugged your dad while saying and sobbing like a child!

Your dad chuckle and patted your head softly to comfort you and said

Dad: "Okay then i will tell him that we will held this marriage after he come from abroad but we will do your engagement before he go !!....okay now stop crying!"

You broke the hug and wiped your tears after nodding with smile, But from inside you were dying.

~After two days at Midnight~

From that day Taehyung was calling you but didn't pick any of his phone call, he called you from his friend phone also but didn't anserwed them.

You switched off your phone when you started to get calls from unknown numbers and you know that those are must be from Taehyung!

You were lying like a corps on the bed while looking at the ceiling, tears were nonstop flowing from your eyes,

But then you took off your engagement ring from your left hand and put on the night stand angrily.

Today was your engagement with Jungkook, He asked you that are your happy or with this marriage after seeing though not happy.

But you lied to him and made him believe you that you are happy!

Your heart was aching badly by thinking that how will you tell it to Taehyung and how he will feel after knowing it!

~Y/n pov~

I suddenly looked at the window after hearing some sound like someone is throwing something on window glass!...So i went to window and open it to saw that who is doing it??

It was Taehyung!!

Taehyung was satanding there with some small stone in his band which he was throwing in window glass for getting my attention!

My eyes again become teary after seeing him there. He gesture me to come down there and i slowly nod my head making him smile

I wipe my tears befor going down there from main door to meet him without making any sound!!

He smiles widely after seeing me and about to hug me but i show my hands to stop him from hugging me whice makes him frown in confusion!

Taehyung: "Ohh God!! baby are you okay amd Why were you not answering my phones calls?" He asks in his worried tone.

Y/n: "I'm okay but why did you find here at this late night??" I say coldly while looking at his eyes controlling myself not to breakdown in front of him!

Taehyung: lIs it a thing to ask Y/n? You know how much I was so much worried for you from that day cuz You weren't asnwering any of my calls!"

Taehyung: "And you are asking that why did i come here! Isn't that obvious that i come here to meet you!"

He softly scolds me and looks at me with disbelief. He was worried for me and it was clearly visible in his little angry tone voice!

Y/n: "Look I'm okay now are you satisfied now go from here before someone see us togethere and please don't ever come here again."

I said coldly and about to go but held my wrist and turned me to face him. He gives me his confused look.

Taehyung: "Y/n are you okay? why are you behaving like this? You never behaved this coldly with me? Is there any problem thta yo--"

I jerked his hand from my wrist and cut off him by saying

Y/n: "There is no problem, I'm just not in mood to talk with you!! Just go back from here without creating any problem for me?"

I avoided his eye contact while saying cuz i know i will breakdown here if i will look at him eyes! I turned and strted walking away from there not wanting to stay there!

But i stop in midway when he suddenly hugs me from behind and wispers with his deep voice which was telling me that he was hurt by my harsh words!

Taehyung: "Are you angry cuz i didn't come your home with my parents! Huh?"He asks making pout on his face.

Y/n: "Taehyung!! Leave me, someone will see us!!" Instead of leaving you he tighten his grip in you.

Taehyung: "Are you still angrily with me for that! I'm sorry Y/n but i promise i will come soon to your with my parents!!"

Taehyung: "But don't angry with me, you know it hurt when you behave like it!!.....say something Y/n!! Your silence is making me worry!"

I gulp to pull yourself and blink your eyes few time to not let my tears drop in front of him.

Y/n: "Take your time how much you want cuz i will not force you anymore, just focus on your business!"

Taehyung: "Y/n please listen to m--"
Y/n: "Taehyung I'm really not in mood to talk you please leave me!"

I made him remove his arms from my waist and started to walk away from him

Taehyung: "Y/n!!!!" He called my name to stop me but i didn't turn and stop, tears were started to fall again!

Y/n: "I know it was hurting him but i have to do it!! I have to separate myself from him and walk in your house with your heavy heart."

You widen your eyes in shock after you entered in your house when you saw your dad standing in front you fuming in anger.

Y/n: "D-Dad--" you stutter while saying but your dad interps you.

Dad: "Who was that man to whom you went to meet out at this hour??" He asks angrily from you!

Y/n: "F-friend!!" You answered in one word which makes him frown in anger!
Dad: "Who male friend hugs his lady friend like that?"

He asks while gritting his teeth to control himself from slapping you but you look at him with fear without saying anything.

Dad: "ANSWERE ME!!" He shouts at you badly making you flinch. After few minutes your mom and sister come there after hearing your dad's shout.

Mom: "What happened honey why are you shouting at her?" She asks in confusion and your sister also looks at you.

Dad: "Ask to our lovely daughter who went to meet her male friend or her so called boyfriend at this hour!!"

He said in his mocking tone as you looked down and your mother looked at you in frown.

Mom: "Y/n!!...What is your dad saying??"

Dad: "Isn't it the reasons of refusing to marry Jungkook? Huh? Ohh now i understood that why you were behaving weird lately!!"

Dad: "From how long these were going on? Huh? How long TELL ME!!" He again shouted at you.

Y/n: "F-from university!!"

Dad: "Look what was she doing on our back!!....Wait wait were you planning there to run away from here with him!!"

Y/n: "N-no dad i couldn't think to do this in my dream!" You justify yourself while shaking your head in no.

Dad: "Okay then your marriage will be held next week i will talk to Jungkook's family that we don't have any problem to do this early!"

You widen your eyes as you pleaded from your dad but those didn't affected him at all.

Y/n: "No dad plaese don't do this!! Dad please I'm begging you!! please don't do this!!"

Y/n: "Dad I love taehyung! i don't want to marry Jungkook please cancel this marriage!! Please d--"

Dad: "SHUT UP!!! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?? DO YOU KNOW WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!!"

He shouted very badly making you all flinch as you shut yout mouth to say further!....it was the first time you saw him this much angry.

Dad: "Today was engegment of you and Jungkook and you are fiancee of Jungkook!!"

Dad:" This new has been spread all over the Korea cuz he is a successfully CEO in Korea!! Do you want to ruin his reputation and yours also?"

Dad: "You know how humiliation he and we have to bear becuz of you if we will cancel this marriage now after heaving engegment."

Dad: "Why didn't you told us about it when we has fixed this marriage with him that you like someone?? Huh TELL ME!! Why didn't you told us??"

He burst out his all anger on you and asked angrily while you were just crying helpless in front of him.

Y/n: "Dad i was just scare to tell you about it that how will you treat me after knowing it about me, i hadn't guts to tell you cuz love marriages are not allowed in our family!!"

Dad: "Then NOW WHERE FROM YOU GOT THIS MUCH GUTS TO TELL ME TO CANCEL THIS MARRIAGE!! HUH? TELL ME!!"

Y/n: "Da--"

Dad: "SHUT UPP!!! He shouts and angrily glares at you making you shut your mouth Inmediatly

Dad: "You will have to marry only to Jungkook and that's final!! And your marriage will be held in next week!"

Y/n: "Dad please don't do this to me!! Please dad!!"

You pleaded to him but walk your from there leaving you there with your mom and sister crying in mess!!

You collasped on the floor while crying in front of your mom and sister who run to after seeing your this condition!

Y/n: "Mom!! Please tell to dad that don't do this with me!! I will not be happy with him!! I only love Taehyung and i can't live him without him!!"

You hugged your mom and cried on her embrace while sobbing but you mom didn't say anything just keep patting your back to comfort you.

You mom can't do anything against your dad except feeling pity on you.

***

~To be continued~

Hey guys, I'm author of @Taeberryfiction from YouTube, if you want read next chapters then you can read on my channel. if not then wait for me to update here 😊

Please guys don't forget to vote and ans follow me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

586K 23.2K 74
Y/n, a sweet and innocent girl trying to live in the cruel world. What happens when she suddenly has to live with a ruthless mafia who doesn't care a...
1.3M 42K 59
Oliver, leave me. I have to go inside", I said making a failed attempt to free myself. "What is wrong with...", and the rest of the words got lost as...
239K 8.4K 35
" I want to kiss you." His eyes widen as you got away a little, but still close enough. You kept staring at him as he was doing the same. Too stunne...
3.5K 447 24
Past~~~ But that one day, that day everything ends from his life. A single shot was fired from a gun and that single bullet stopped the girl's life...