Mr. Mafia man

Jenna_x- द्वारा

Jaxon Donovan is the hair of the most powrful mafia in the whole of Italy. He is heartless, Roofless and cold... अधिक

. Aesthetics .
. Chapter 1 .
. Chapter 2 .
. Chapter 4 .
. Chapter 5 .
. Chapter 6 .
. Chapter 7 .
. Chapter 8 .
. Chapter 9 .
. Chapter 10 .
. Chapter 11 .
. Chapter 12 .
. Chapter 13 .

. Chapter 3 .

831 19 4
Jenna_x- द्वारा

Abigail's POV:

I woke up to my alarm going off making me groan in frustration as I quickly got up out of bed and headed towards my closet to grab some clothes ready to start my first day at the insurance company.

Last night after Tristan was finished with me he left the house and hasn't returned. He usually does this every other week when he thinks he needs a break from me, it doesn't effect me though it makes me happy knowing he isn't in the same house as me.

I quickly look through all my clothes and choose a simple but sophisticated outfit to wear, since I didn't know the dress codes yes.

I decided to wear a cropped top that had a different pattern on it. It was one of my favourite tops and I paired it with a new pair of brown trousers that Sam got me for my birthday a few months ago. I added a small black bag and belt and some nude coloured boots to complete the look.

(The outfit choice).

I quickly looked at myself in the mirror before deciding it was a good enough outfit and I headed downstairs to grab my purse and phone.

One I put my phone and purse into my bag I quickly grabbed my knitted cardigan and threw it on over the top of my outfit before exiting the house making sure I had my keys with me.

I quickly got into my old and rusted jeep that my papa gave me after I pasted my drivers test and I headed off to work.

***

Once I arrived the first thing I noticed was how ugly my car looked next to all the fancy sports cars.

My purple, rusted jeep looked out of place with all the brand new jet back and white and grey sports cars.

I sighed and walked into the huge building ready to meet the CEO.

"ciao come posso aiutarti oggi?"
(Hello how may I assist you today?)

The assistant at the entrance asked as I walked up to the huge glass table at the front of the doors.

"ciao, sono qui come nuovo assistente personale. Ho un incontro con l'amministratore delegato tra dieci minuti."
(Hi, I'm here as the new person assistant. I have a meeting with the CEO in ten minutes).

I replied as I started to get slightly nervous.

I watched as the women nodded her head and sent me a warm smile before responding.

"vai verso l'ascensore e premi il numero dieci una volta raggiunto il decimo piano la prima porta che vedi con l'etichetta "CEO" è il suo ufficio."
(Just go towards the elevator and press number four, once you reach the tenth floor, the first door you see labelled 'CEO' is his office).

She replied with another warm smile.

I sent her a quick thank you before walking over to the golden doors of the elevator.

I pressed the number four and waited for the elevator doors to open. Once they did I walked inside and waited till it reached the top floor and I exited and sure enough right in front of me was a door labelled 'CEO' in golden letters.

Nervously I knocked on the door and waited to hear a sign for me to enter.

"Si accomodi!"
(Come in).

A deep voice spoke making me let out a small breath before opening the door and closing it again as I walked into view of the CEO.

I froze in my steps when I saw none other than the man who was in my house last night.

Anger filled my blood at the sight of him but I refrained myself and walked towards his desk and stood in front of it and started speaking.

"Hello sir, I'm the new assistant and you told me in your email that I will need to come to your office first thing in the morning at six to talk to you." I stated formally as I swallowed the lump that was forming in my throat.

"Yes I did say that well please take a seat Miss. Phoenix and I'll be back with the papers." I nodded and took a seat as he left his office to grab the so called papers he was talking about.

While he was gone I got a chance to look around his office.

I saw how his desk was on a small platform with two steps that lead up to it. I also saw in the right hand side of the room was a huge floor to roof length window that covered the whole right side of the wall.

Oh the left side of the office was a huge bookshelf filled with all different colours of books and folders.

His desk was surprisingly very clean with just a pot of pens and a few papers stacked neatly in a pile on one side of his desk and a picture frame that I couldn't see on the other side of his desk.

All the furniture in his office was made from dark oak wood making it look very expensive and beautiful.

Just as I was about to look at the picture frame the door opened again and In came
Mr. Donavan.

"Right here are the papers that you'll need to sign and we'll then get you set up with your office and I'll give you a list of jobs to do for the day, I'll also have my colleague Linda show you around the building and help you with anything you may need. Lunch break is at one o'clock in the afternoon and you'll start work at seven each morning."

"The dress code from tomorrow and forward is black or grey clothing or white and for women they either wear pencil dresses or skirts with shirts but since it's your first day I'll let what your wearing slide and I'll have Linda set you up with a dress or something for you to change into after your lunch break. Your shift ends at five o'clock in the evening and you'll have a one hour lunch break, and on Sunday's we start at twelve o'clock and finish at five." I processed all the information, nodding when I needed to so he knew I understood everything he was saying which was a lot but it wasn't that hard to remember.

"Ok and I think that's everything. I'll have the list of jobs ready in ten minutes so during that time you can get settled into your new office." Mr. Donovan said as he went back to his paper work.

"Oh and one more thing Miss. Phoenix you don't have to wait to be dismissed." Due to his comment I wanted to punch him but I didn't want to get fired on the first day so I just left it and went with Linda who was waiting outside of his office and she lead me to my new office.

***

"Here is the key for your office and you may decorate it how you like as long as you don't paint the walls or change the carpet but feel free to add any furniture or pictures." Linda said as she handed me my key and a new outfit to wear that fit the dress code.

I decided I would just change into the new dress now to save me having to do it later since I still had at least five minutes before Mr. Donovan had the list ready.

I looked at the outfit and sighed knowing it was going to be so uncomfortable but I'll get used to it.

It was a simple black shirt with a black dress to go under it and some black heels to match.

I quickly changed into it and almost fell in the heels I added.

I then put my other clothes into a carrier bag that Linda gave me and put them under my desk.

My office was small with a window on the back wall that was quite small.

I had a metal bookshelf on the right hand side of my office and a desk on the left side that faced the door.

I had a small computer and a phone with only one number on it for Mr. Donavan and a small plant in the left corner in front of my desk.

I decided that I liked my office how it is and the only thing I would add are books from home onto the shelves and maybe a small rug.

I sat down in my chair and waited for someone to deliver my list which didn't take long since around two minutes went by before Linda came back and handed me the list.

I thanked her and looked down at the black ink on the small white piece of paper:

Miss. Phoenix~

1. Get me a black coffee no milk no sugar.
2. Arrange a meeting for me with Mr. Cooper from the insurance company next door for three-thirty tomorrow.
3. Pick up my suit from the dry cleaners at four and bring it back to me it should be a grey suit I need it for a meeting later today.
4. Look over my mail and give me all the important papers and get rid of all the ones advertising things to me.
Finally 5. Don't ask to be dismissed :)
From Jaxon Donovan.
Ps. This doesn't mean you can call me by my first name miss. Phoenix.

I read over the paper and found myself looking over his name. Jaxon Donovan.

I hadn't known his name until now and it was definitely suited for him.

I then quickly snapped out of my daydream and made my way to the coffee place that Linda showed me to make Jaxon's very pacific order of coffee.

I grabbed my iphone and added Jaxon's office number to it as it said it on my computer and then headed towards the kitchen to grab his coffee.

Once I got there i saw that there was already a pot of coffee made so I quickly grabbed a mug and filled it with the coffee and headed back up towards his office.

Once I reached his office which took a minute since someone was blocking the elevator I knocked and almost instantly he told me to come inside.

"Here is your coffee Sorry it took so long someone was blocking the lift." I muttered as I placed his coffee onto the coaster that sat on his desk.

"A lift? You mean an elevator." He said as he raised an eyebrow at me.

"Sorry sir I am half British so some British sayings stays with me I guess." I replied shyly as I fiddled with my hands but still remaining eye contact with him.

"Please no need to apologise or be so formal you may go back to your office now I'll call you on your office phone if I need anything from you and don't take this dismissal as an all time thing I don't treat people like dogs." I just nodded not being able to speak as I left for my own office.

***

After a long day it finally turned to five and I was just about ready to go home and sleep oh how I wish I could.

I quickly packed up my purse, phone and keys and any paper work I'll have to finish tonight and I left to go home.

Once my office was locked I turned around to be met with a hard chest.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't see you." I muttered as I took a step away from the person to see who it was.

One I was met with those black eyes I knew it was Jaxon.

"Oh sorry Mr. Donovan I didn't know it was you." I replied as I started to walk away.

Once I reached the elevator I pressed the button for the first floor and waited for the elevator to arrive.

Once it did I stepped in only for Jaxon to follow me inside.

We stood in silence for a while until his deep voice broke the silence.

"So you did well today I think you may be the best assistant I've ever had and it's your first day that's impressive and it takes a lot to impress me." Jaxon said while looking at me.

"Thankyou Mr. Donovan I will try and keep myself on your good side." I replied while staring at the golden door of the elevator not wanting to look up into his black eyes.

Once we reached the ground floor which took longer than I anticipated I exited the elevator and left for my car not even turning to mutter another word to Jaxon as I knew if I wasn't home in the next thirty minutes I would be receiving  a beating.

"Is that your car? Damn she is beautiful." The same deep husk voice spoke from behind me as he leaned against my Jeep.

"Thanks everyone else says it's just a crap price of metal and I need to get a new one, I would if I had the money to." I relied as I unlocked my jeep and climbed inside.

"I like the purple on it you should pay to get it fixed up when you get more money instead of just buying a new car this Jeep is so beautiful." Jaxon said while closing the door to my passenger side.

"Yeah I'll think about it. See you tomorrow." I smiled and started to drive back to my so called home.

END OF CHAPTER

This is the Jeep I picture Abigail to have but where it's blue it is a light purple colour instead. (Teen wolf fans know where this Jeep is from).

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

42.3K 521 20
"P...please stop... I... I can't anymore... S...stop..." "I don't know the word 'stop' baby girl, I am not done yet. I need this so badly right now...
365K 7.5K 42
Annalyse never had friends in her school. You ask why? She avoided them because she's so afraid that her father will know and everyone hates her. So...
292K 4.3K 22
NOW AVAILABLE ON KU AND AMAZON. LINK IS IN MY BIO 💕 In a world teeming with danger, Nicole Parish's life takes an abrupt and forceful twist, leaving...
2.5M 72.3K 48
"What did you do?" Nathan voice make me jump, he was standing right behind me. I turn around slightly to face his towering frame at me, "Nothing, it'...