Writing + Creativity = Passio...

By FlyChic2024

The dream of us and I am all here for the stories if we are the music and the beat of our own drum then why i... More

I love it when you laying right next to me...
Every step I take, I am walking in faith
The dance of our hearts
The intentions of your heart
The future is ahead and all I want to do is press confirm and accept
We are all looking at the same moon that is our star
The sparkle I want to let fly, fly away
The storm without a rainbow
The magic of BFF's
I woke up and I couldn't stop kissing you
A wonder of dreams and a lover of all things and your heart
What I attract in my heart has to align with my heart
A Love Story Rewind

The FlyChic2024 Story

0 0 0
By FlyChic2024

Hi I'm FlyChic2024, and I still have no idea who I want to be whether that is a writer or lawyer. I feel like I am living a double life between my younger 18yr old-19yr old self while trying to live out my 20yr old self. I feel like I am alone in my thoughts not knowing what to do and which path I should go, I know I am running out of time and I need to make a decision fast, but, I feel like I am steering off track, if the lord knows more about my life than me, then can he please help me?
I don't think I can decide what to do with my life on my own. Everyone else may know what path they want to take, but, for me, I am stuck living a life I'm not sure I want to live anymore. I wish I had someone to talk to, to help me and I have been praying but, I still haven't received any answer. The thought of my future is both exciting and crazy because, I am going into it with the unknown of what is going to happen next.
I may not know where I am going but, I know who I want to be and that's just me, that may not be satisfying to some people but, that's okay because, as long as I am staying true to myself there should be no reason to debate that.
The real world may be scary especially when you don't know where to go or what to do, I guess that's just life and we just have to take a leap of faith. I may still need to find the mystery to the puzzle I call life, but, I believe with careful investigation I can finally reach a verdict and uncover the mystery of my life while also piecing together the whole puzzle and seeing the bigger picture.
Hi I'm FlyChic2024, and I still have no idea who I want to be whether that is a writer or lawyer. I feel like I am living a double life between my younger 18yr old-19yr old self while trying to live out my 20yr old self. I feel like I am alone in my thoughts not knowing what to do and which path I should go, I know I am running out of time and I need to make a decision fast, but, I feel like I am steering off track, if the lord knows more about my life than me, then can he please help me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
628K 33.2K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...