My Facebook Sweetheart (Kise...

By yetyoibabe

Kise Ryouta is undoubtedly living his best life yet. Aside from being a popular model, his basketball career... More

My Facebook Sweetheart (Kise Ryouta)
Day 01
Day 02
Day 03
Day 04
Day 05
Day 06
Day 07
Day 08
Day 09
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14 (Part I)
Day 14 (Part II)
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 19
Day 20
Day 21
Day 22
Day 23
Day 24
Day 25 (Part I)
Spin off: Concert
Day 25 (Part II)
Day 26
Day 27
Day 28
Day 29
Day 30
Day 31
Spin off: Day 31
Day 32
Day 33
Day 34
Spin-off: Ryouta-Kenly
Day 35
Day 36
Day 37
Day 38
Day 39
Day 40
Day 40 (Status + GoM)
Day 41
Day 42
Day 43
Day 43 (Kise's Secret)
Day 44
Spin-off: Meet the Parents I
Spin-off: Meet the Parents II
Day 45
Day 46
Spin-off: Day 47 (His Side)
Day 47
Day 48
Spin-off: Day 48
Day 49
Day 49 (YuKen)
Day 50
Day 51
Spin-off: Day 52 I
Spin-off: Day 52 II
Spin-off: Day 52 III
Day 53
Day 54
Day 55
Day 56
Spin-off: Day 56 I
Spin-off: Day 56 II
Day 57
Spin-off: Day 58 I
Spin-off: Day 58 II
Day 59 (Status + GoM)
Day 1134
Day 1135
Day 1136
Day 1137
Day 1138
Spin-off: Day 1138 (Part I)
Spin-off: Day 1138 (Part II)
Day 1228 (END)
Author's Note

Spin-off: Day 47 (Her Side)

2.1K 165 250
By yetyoibabe

Author's Note: First of all, I would like to greet my co-author slash co-HanamiyaLover slash girlfriend, @Aoi_chii :) Today is her birthday so this chapter is dedicated to her. Happy happy birthday, Hana-chan :) I wish you all the best and Iloveyou! ♥

---

Spin-off: I Found You Atlast (YuKen)

The instant the school bell rang signalling for class dismissal, Shinomiya Kenly immediately stood up from her seat and gathered her things. She hurriedly exited the classroom and proceeded to the basketball gym where she knew the team had already probably gathered for practice.

She slowly took a step inside and scanned her eyes around, the practice has yet to start so maybe she could still interrupt.

"Hello!" She greeted with a small smile.

All heads snapped to her, especially Koganei Shinji and Izuki Shun who had been crushing on her since forever.

"Kenly-senpai." Everyone chorused.

Izuki made a move and walked towards the ginger. "What is a beautiful lady like you doing in such a basketFUL place?"

She gave him a blank look, not getting his stupid pun. "Uhh, what?"

"Notice me, Senpai!" Koganei cried in the corner, too shy to even approach her.

"You idiots!" Hyuga Junpei facepalmed. "Stop hitting on her. Kenly-senpai's boyfriend is Kise Ryouta."

"You stand no chance, Izuki, Koganei." Kiyoshi Teppei mercilessly added.

"WHAATTT??" The two boys exclaimed in disbelief before crying out their broken hearts. "Damn Generation of Miracles.."

"It's okay, Junpei." Kenly started, walking over to him. "I'm here because tomorrow is your practice game with Kaijou, right? And Ryouta said he can't play because he injured his leg again."

Everyone seemed really surprise with the sudden news. They looked at each other as if to make sure nobody missed what she just said.

"What did you say?" Kagami Taiga's voice roared by the entrance of the gym, he stalked towards the group together with Aida Riko and Kuroko Tetsuya. "What did you say he can't play?"

"Can you please repeat it, Shinomiya-senpai?" Kuroko politely asked.

"Ryouta injured his leg so he can't play tomorrow. That's why I'm here because I need help, I want to check him up but I don't know where Kaijou is." She explained thoroughly.

"I can go with you, Shinomiya-senpai."

Riko nodded. "Yes, he can. I'll excuse him from practice today, senpai."

"Then I will too!" Kagami chirped, earning a back-to-back paper fan slap from his coach. "Oww.."

"Then who's gonna be left here? And I'm sure you're gonna give Kise-kun so much stress by nagging him to play." Riko lectured, crossing her arms.

"Hey! I'm not like that." The redhead protested.

The rest of the team just sweatdropped and turned to Kenly who was already talking to Kuroko.

"I'm sorry for bothering you, Kuroko. I'm just worried."

The teal-haired male shook his head. "It's okay, Shinomiya-senpai. Let's go."

"Be careful, you both." Riko said then everyone seconded, giving the two a thoughtful look.

"Thank you, guys.." Kenly waved and gratefully smiled.

***

"Thank you for coming with me, Kuroko." She said, taking her gaze off the view outside the window to look at him. They were already riding a bus to get to Kaijou.

"As I said earlier, it's okay, Shinomiya-senpai. Kise-kun is my friend too." Kuroko assured, staring at her sincerely.

Silence passed by for a few moments before Kuroko decided to speak again.

"I'm glad your relationship is going well." He started. "Kise-kun is a nice guy so you are in good hands."

She chuckled softly. "Yeah, he is. You know what, I really thought he was gay for you."

Kuroko blinked his eyes innocently then scratched his cheek. "Thank you for proving that wrong, Shinomiya-senpai."

She held back her laughter as she reverted her gaze to the view outside the window, remembering the priceless moments Kise and her shared.

"He's an idiot, but I love him." She whispered.

And upon catching that, Kuroko softly smiled..

***

Stepping inside the gates of Kaijou High School, Kenly took a deep breath and clutched her chest. She didn't know why but her heart started to beat fast, an ominous feeling surging deep within her.

"Are you okay, Shinomiya-senpai?" Kuroko asked, quirking a confused brow.

"Yeah." She nodded her head, smiling. "Where do you think he is?"

"I sent him a text, he said he's in the gym for practice."

She deeply frowned. "Practice? With an injured leg?"

Kuroko only shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know too, but that's what he said."

"Did you tell him we're coming?"

He shook his head. "No, I didn't."

The two started walking towards the basketball gym, eyes wandering around the busy environment. There weren't many students around but athletes were running all over the grounds, jogging and training.

Once they reached the gym, Kenly's breathing hitched for some unknown reason. Kuroko slowly opened the door and they looked inside. Kaijou's practice had started and everyone was already busy..

..including Kise who just did a one-handed dunk.

"It seems like he's okay, Shinomiya-senpai." Kuroko noted, glancing at her.

Her eyes narrowed in confusion, chest tightening in slow realization of Kise's nonsensical lie. "I-I don't know. He said he injured his leg so he can't play tomorrow."

"But he's playing right now."

"Y-Yes, he is."

They stayed unnoticed for another few minutes before Moriyama Yoshitaka finally caught sight of them.

"Pretty chick at 6 o'clock." He exclaimed, interrupting their practice and getting everyone's attention.

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

Then everybody turned to the doorway, immediately seeing Kuroko and Kenly..

Kise Ryouta's eyes widened, shocked. "Kenlycchi.."

However, Kenly's eyes were focused not on him but to one specific person standing just next to him..

With eyes wide, Kasamatsu Yukio dropped the ball he was holding. He froze, unable to take his gaze away from the girl he had been missing, searching, longing all these years..

"E-Eah?" Kasamatsu whispered, still dazed.

Kenly took a step back, unable to fully comprehend everything that's happening. "Y-Yuki.."

Before she could move a muscle again, Kasamatsu was already running towards her, shoving his teammates aside as if there was hardly any second to waste. Everyone was apparently bewildered of his actions, but he couldn't care less.

All that mattered to him at the moment was her..

..only her.

Which was why the minute he crossed the distance between them, he immediately pulled her into a tight embrace.

Gasps and chatters were heard and Kuroko even looked real shocked at the scenario. Kenly's blurry eyes darted to Kise who was looking at them with an unfathomable expression, fists curled up in a ball.

"Oh god. Oh god.." Kasamatsu's grip on her was getting tighter and tighter with each passing second. Tears were streaming down to his cheeks, his voice was shaky and trailing off, his body was trembling and arms still wrapping around her protectively. "Oh god, Eah.."

She opened her mouth but realized she didn't know what to say. Not with everyone looking, not with Kise staring..

..not inside Kasamatsu Yukio's arms.

She couldn't choose the right words to say..

"Y-Yuki, I-"

Kasamatsu cut her off by nuzzling his face against her hair. Her familiar warmth and scent brought a smile on his face.

"I found you atlast.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373K 7.8K 34
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
300K 8.6K 72
Izuma goes to Shiratorizawa. Everyday is a new type of excitement with those crazy boys. Then there's a training camp. With all the teams. Trouble...
129K 5.2K 44
━━━━ π‘ͺ𝑢𝑡𝑼𝑡𝑫𝑹𝑼𝑴 was deeply tangled in her vines. However, the more she was ve...
5.8K 283 13
In a world shattered by the petrification, a young engineer emerges from her stony prison, Satoshi Aria. Determined to rebuild civilization, she join...